Five Mums Ch. 44 - Breakdown Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right tit in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously.

"Right your turn, let's see how you suck him now Galina." Brandi said and gestured for Galina to take her place. Galina got into doggy style on my right-hand side and proved that she had watched and learnt from Brandi. Giving me an almost carbon copy of Brandi's technique.

Galina ran her hand over my chest then leaned forward and took my cock, in her mouth. She sucked me, once down to the base and then back up to the head. Then a very intense tight suck on the head only, followed by a swirl around the head by her tongue then a long lick up and down each side.

She then poked her tongue out and licked my cock. First my cockhead, then down one side and up again, then the head again, then the other side down and up then licking around my cock head, then another blow. Then she took my head in her mouth as she grasped the base with her hand. She gave a few quick sucks on the head while she gave me a mini hand job on my base end. Then she raised her head off my cock, gave me a few quick tugs and then came back down to suck just the head. While she was sucking on my head this time, she swirled her tongue around my cock head. Then she brought her head off the cockhead and drooled on it. Before taking it into her mouth again and slowly edging her way down. Down, down until she could take no more in her mouth. As she slowly moved down my cock with her mouth, she licked on the portion that was in her mouth as it was slowly getting engulfed. Then we she could no longer get any more in, she worked her back up to the top, repeating the tonguing on her way up. Then giving a hard suck that made her cheeks cave in. Then loosening her lips grip and descending back down. Repeating the process.

"Good, good girl, I have taught you well young one." Brandi jokingly commented after she had repositioned herself to be partially laying down on her side beside me on my left-hand side.

As her right hand supported my head and held it up to her tits. Sucking first the right one then the left. I was being guided by her as I sucked on her large succulent tits and their light brown nipples.

"What do you think Jay?" Brandi teasingly asked as she pushed me into her chest further.

"Grrrmph." I mumbled.

"Oops, sorry." Brandi said as she released my head from her grasp.

"Yes, she is definitely a lot better now." I said.

"Good, but you know what would make her a lot better?" Brandi queried.

"Pass." I cheekily said.

"Right Galina, when you get to the top of his cock, I want you to stop and open your mouth wide for me please." Brandi said in an almost matronly manner.

Galina finished with one last hungry lick of my cock up from the base to the tip. Then dutifully stopped and opened her mouth wide. Taking a gasp for air and a swallow of saliva as she did.

Brandi moved into a kneeling position beside me.

"Right just place your head over his cock again, will you?" Brandi instructed.

Galina obediently complied.

"Now give it one or two light sucks of his tip only." Brandi further instructed. Galina sucked my tip once then on the second one. Brandi grabbed Galina by the hair and forced her down. Down onto my cock. All the way down until her lips touched my pubic hair. And Galina was doing her first ever deep throat. All be it with Brandi's hand pushing down forcefully on her head, but it was a deep throat.

Brandi guided my cock into her mouth she sucked it as it found its way to the back of her throat. Seemingly taking delight in her younger 'roommate's' education. I know I was most definitely taking delight in her education.

Galina kissed my tip, ran her tongue in circles around the tip, then took it into her mouth and sucked on the tip. Then she ran her mouth all the way down, swirling her tongue around my cock as she moved down until she reached the base. Emulating what she had observed a wee while earlier. She had evidently learnt a lot from watching Brandi.

I had Galina deepthroating me. Brandi had one hand on top of her younger Russian wards head forcing her down on my cock, Galina wasn't giving Brandi much resistance. Brandi laying on her right side off to my left, Cupping her left tit with her right hand as she guided it into my awaiting mouth. I started to intently suck on it. My right hand reaching around to continue to finger Galina's wet pussy, as she sucked me with all her might.

Galina continued to suck me for a wee while a pool of drool forming on the bed next to me. Brandi seemed to take great delight in holding her protégé's head down and forcing her to deepthroat me.

Then Brandi pulled away from me and let Galina go. Galina sprung up, her face a mess, she hurriedly gasped for breath and sucked in some drool.

"Right now, you and me together." Brandi commanded pointing to both herself and Galina.

Galina just looked at her as if to say, 'What a 2 girl blowjob?' Brandi just nodded and then her and Galina both knelt down either side of my cock. Brandi started by licking the left side of my cock. Then at Brandi's prodding Galina also started licking it on the opposite side at the same time.

They both licked my cock at the same time, Brandi on one side, Galina on the other somehow synchronizing their licking. Whether it was intentional or not I don't know. As Brandi ascended my cock, So dis Galina. As Brandi descended, Galina followed.

After about a couple of up and down's between them. Galina's and Brandi's tongues met in the middle. The tips of their tongues meeting just above my tip. Then keeping their tongues touching but not entwined they somehow managed to descend down my length and lick it both at the same time, tongue touching. When they climbed up to the tip again. Brandi and Galina's tongues came untouched and then Galina giggled, and Brandi smiled before they leaned in towards each other and had a full-on passionate lezzie tongue kiss, Brandi probed Galina's mouth and throat and Galina reciprocated her attentions. Galina's cheek bulging as Brandi's tongue probed the inside of her mouth.

They kissed like this for a few minutes, Galina holding Brandi's head in her hands as she took over and was the dominant one. Meanwhile Brandi's hand slipped down and grabbed my hardness and gave it a few quick tugs to keep it alive.

Just after their last kiss, they broke off and Brandi gulped to moisten her mouth and throat. Galina gestured for Brandi to open her mouth. Which Brandi did. Brandi opened her mouth and Galina straightened up and spat into Brandi's open mouth.

"Have you learnt?" Brandi cheekily asked Galina.

"Da, a lot." Galina replied.

"Good keep going." Brandi instructed Galina and then she moved up and sat on my face. But before she did, she gave me a deep kiss.

Then she sat her wet juicy pussy, squarely and firmly on my face.

I didn't need any encouragement and my tongue seemed to start by itself. Snaking upward and into Brandi's mature pussy as Galina continued to suck on my cock, having conquered her fear and apprehension of my size she was a fairly decent little cock sucker. Not as much tongue as I was used to from Mum, Yana, Penny, or Brandi but a bit more suction.

My tongue deftly navigated the delicate folds of Brandi's satin like pussy lips. Licking up one side and down the other. Then up and down the other way, across the lips, and up and down and across her hard clit. And a suck on her clit as well as a few quick tongue flicks on her clit before returning to her pussy lips. Brandi's juices started to flow again. As she screamed out in delightful pleasure.

"Oh, shit yes, AAAHHHH, fuck yes, you know the fucking goddamned spot you fucking horny little motherfucker. AH GODDAMN IT." Brandi moaned and screamed.

I continued to eat her out, spurred on by Galina's excellent cock sucking skills.

"OH,OH,OH,OH,AH,AH,AH,AH,AH, Christ all fucking mighty, JESUS THAT FEELS FUCKING GODDAMNED GOOD, JESUS YOU FUCKING LITTLE TEASE, YANA, YANA, FUCKING DOESN'T DESERVE YOU AND THIS GOLD, GOLD, GOLDEN FUCKING GODDAMNED TONGUE OF YOURS." Brandi cried out in the throes of pleasure. At her usual volume.

Galina stopped sucking periodically and looked at Brandi occasionally before resuming her sucking.

Brandi's moaning got louder and quicker. I looked up and could see through her curtain of pubic hair. I could see that she was playing with her boobs at the same time, and sometimes she was sucking her own nipples, hence the sometimes-muffled screams.

She reached down with one hand and held my head deep into her pussy. She was moaning and crying out.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHH, AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh shit yes, eat my fucking filthy pussy out you little pussy eating fucker. " Brandi screamed as I was trapped in her pussy. I just continued eating Brandi's pussy out. My hands reached up and took over from Brandi's hands on her tits, I played with her nipples as I ate her pussy.

I could both see and feel Brandi abdominal muscles contract I knew she was close. Brandi pressed down on me. I ate her out faster and with more vigor. Then when I could feel my tongue getting wet, I stopped. Brandi put all her weight on my face trapping my mouth around her pussy, my tongue stuck deep inside it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,JESUS,JESUS, OH FUCK, OH FU, FU, FU, FU, FUCK, YOU'VE MADE ME FUCKING CUM AGAIN, YOU HORNY LITTLE FUCKER. AH, AH,AH, AH, AH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Brandi screamed as she came, and another tsunami of her girl juice squirted, only this time she squirted and my mouth acted as a bucket collecting most, if not all of Brandi's second squirt of the morning. Her sweet, sticky liquid, filling my mouth up.

Brandi, once she had stopped the screaming accompanying her orgasm. Gasped and panted for breath.

"Whew, not again." Brandi said. After several pants.

"Yep, again." I said as Brandi got up off my mouth area. I was covered in her juice. My whole lower face covered in a thin covering of it.

"What now?" Brandi teasingly asked.

"Why don't you and Galina lick my ass together?" I playfully suggested.

"Hmm, I'm keen don't know about Galina." Brandi said and then she reached down and kissed me.

"What do you reckon Galina? Have you ever tasted man ass?" Brandi asked as she knelt beside us both.

Galina stopped sucking and raised her head. She had a look of enjoyment on her face.

"Nyet, what do I have to do?" Galina asked.

"Not a lot, really just watch me." Brandi answered, with that she moved down to my legs and reached for a pillow. She asked to raise my hips and placed the pillow under my ass, but up towards the small of my back.

After I lowered myself down and my ass was sitting a couple of inches higher than it was. Brandi spread my legs, giving her good access to my brown hole and scrotum.

She then got into a doggy position between them. Galina was kneeling beside Brandi on her left-hand side.

"Now watch what I do ok?" Brandi said and her tongue snaked out and started to suck me again.

I guided my cock into her mouth she sucked it as it found its way to the back of her throat.

She kissed my tip, ran her tongue in circles around the tip, then took it into her mouth and sucked on the tip. Then she ran her mouth all the way down, swirling her tongue around my cock as she moved down until she reached the base. Then she sucked just a little bit harder. Then ran her tongue back up to the top before starting again. Then coming back down, then bringing her head and mouth off me to start sucking and licking my balls first one then the other. Her hot wet tongue enveloping my balls one by one and then both at once. She sucked and licked my balls for a good five minutes. Then drew her head back.

"That is called ball sucking or tea bagging." Brandi said to Galina.

"Now this is called rimming or ass licking." Brandi said as she brought her head back to my brown hole and started to lick it. Her tongue snaking out as it delicately poked at the entrance of my ass. She kept her tongue firm and used it to tongue fuck my hole. Then she brought it back into her mouth to moisten it, then she used her tongue to lick my brown hole first on the outside, in a clockwise direction, Then on the outside counterclockwise. Then she drew her head back and spat onto my brown hole. Before probing my ass with her tongue and licking it on the inside. I squirmed with delight, looking down at both Brandi and Galina, Galina was watching intently, not only was she watching Brandi and possibly 'learning' but also watching me, and seeing the reactions on my face.

Brandi tea bagged and rimmed me for a good ten minutes then she slowly withdrew herself from my nether regions and knelt back up.

"Well, do you think you could do it?" Brandi asked gesturing to Galina.

"Da, I think I could do it." Galina said, nodding her head.

"Good you do it to him and then we can ask this magnificent piece of man meat his thoughts." Brandi said. Then she moved over out of Galina's way. Galina moved to where Brandi was and assumed a similar doggy style position. Before emulating Brandi.

She started to lick and suck my balls, before rimming me in an almost exact copy of Brandi.

Brandi meanwhile was kneeling beside me on my left hand side. Watching Galina and my face, as she intermittently tugged on my cock.

I was on the receiving end of Galina's young and hungry Russian tongue for a good ten minutes as it hungrily licked, probed, and lubricated my balls and ass. Meanwhile Brandi had engaged my attentions through a combination of tugging my cock, rubbing, and sucking my nipples. As well as holding Galina in place by way of holding her by her hair in place at my scrotum and asshole.

I also motioned for Brandi to come in closer and she leaned over my mouth, and I satisfyingly sucked on her boob, as only her righthand side one was available in the pose she adopted, that's the one I sucked one like there was no tomorrow.

Brandi moaned loudly.

"Aaaah, ooooh, Ahhhh, oh god damn it you fucking awesome little tit sucker." Brandi moaned.

After a few minutes of this tit sucking, I started to move up and sit up. Brandi's tit popped out of my mouth and Galina's tongue was probing the fresh air. I moved for two reasons, first of all I wanted to eat both their pussies, I knew what Brandi's was like, but Galina's pussy was an unknown. Second I had a cramp from not moving for so long.

"Hey! What's up?" Brandi angrily said. Galina just looked at both Brandi and I, a look of lust and confusion on her face.

"Nothing, just thought a change in posture was called for, because I want to do something." I answered as Brandi sat crossed legged next to me her arms folded. Galina was sitting just off to my right side level with my groin.

"Well?" Brandi angrily asked.

"Just let me get up and then if I could have you two laying on the pillows, next to each other legs open." I explained.

"Oooooookay." Brandi answered.

At that I got up and crawled to the foot of the bed. My cock at its full hardness dangling down between my legs.

"Bozhe moy, on vyglyadit yeshche bol'she." Galina exclaimed.

"Pardon?" Brandi asked.

"Good God, it looks even bigger like that. Is what I said." Galina explained to Brandi.

"Hmm, yes it does doesn't it?" Brandi agreed. As I knelt at the foot of the bed. I watched Brandi rearrange the pillows on her Californian king size bed. She put four pillows in two piles, two deep. Then placed another four in a triangle pattern, two in front of each pile. So, they could sit up with some support as I did whatever I was going to do to them.

Brandi then up position with the pillows behind her shoulders and her legs open. On my right hand side facing me. Galina adopted the same position on my left hand side.

"Right now, hold hands and close your eyes the pair of you." I commanded.

Brandi's right hand reached and clutched Galina's left hand and they turned and looked at each other, Brandi blowing Galina kiss. Before they both closed their eyes.

After they closed their eyes, I got up off the bed and walked over to Brandi's dressing table. And grabbed two of the roses out of the bouquet on it.

I selected two of the plumpest fattest looking roses, and brought them over in my hand.

Brandi's rose tattoos were displayed prominently, for all the world to see. Their blooms seemingly pointing to her feminine treasure. The rose tattoo around her right ankle was partially hidden as Galina's left leg was over it.

I came back over to the bed and adopted a position at their feet between the pair of them. Both their pussies were open and exposed. Brandi's was soaked. Galina's not so much. Galina's had a nicely trimmed landing strip.

"Now just lie back and keep your eyes closed. And let me work my magic." I said to Galina and then kissed her on the mouth.

She hungrily returned my kiss with a passionate French kiss.

I took one rose in my left hand and ran it over her forehead, her face and down her neck then down to her nipples where I ran it over her nipples. Ever so lightly touching her with it the whole time.

"Ooohhhh, Ooooohhhh, that feels nice and gentle." She moaned. I then went to the other nipple and did the same. Then down her stomach and to her belly button. I ran the rose around and over her belly button. Then I ran it down the inside of her left leg and then up the inside of her right leg. Then I touched her pussy with it.

"Ooooh." She cried. Then I rubbed her pussy with it, up and down each pussy lip, then up to her clit, then around her clit. Around and around and up and down her pussy for about ten minutes. I then reached around and picked up the second rose. I had one rose at her pussy in my right hand, and one alternating between her tits with my left hand. Her juices were starting to become visible on her pussy hair and lips. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing skywards. I continued rubbing her erogenous zones with the roses for a little while longer then I started to eat her pussy. Nice and deep.

I dove my tongue into her pussy, ran it up one lip then down the other then I flitted it across her clit. Then I lightly poked her clit with my tongue. Then gave it a few quick little sucks. She started moaning.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, Oh, Oh." She moaned softly. Her hand reaching down to hold my head into her nether region.

I reached up and cupped her left tit in my right hand, her right tit in my left. I started to play with each one simultaneously. Her moaning got louder and quicker. I looked up and could see her face, a look of pure pleasure on it, her tongue hanging out of one corner of her mouth.

At the same time, I was running my free hand all over Brandi's body, over her tits, over and in her pussy and over her pussy hair.

"Aaah, JESUS THAT FUCKING, FUCK, FUCK, FEELS GOOD." Brandi shouted in her usual volume.

Galina reached down with one hand and held my head deep into her pussy. She was moaning and crying out.

"Okh, chert, da, s"yesh' moyu chertovu gryaznuyu kisku, ty, malen'kiy ublyudok, poyedayushchiy kisku." (Oh, shit yes, eat my fucking filthy pussy out you little pussy eating fucker.). Galina cried out.

Given such encouragement my desire for eating her out only grew, followed by my intensity of eating her out. The more intense I ate, the more she screamed, the more she screamed the more intense I ate her.

She wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me into her even deeper, then a torrent of juice flowed into my mouth. She held my head there, sandwiched between her legs as she orgasmed into my mouth.