Five Mums Ch. 44 - Breakdown Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
216 Followers

I don't why but I half expected Brandi to be shocked. It was an absurd feeling. I knew Brandi expected and anticipated a threesome, she also apparently had regular lesbian sex with Galina, so why was I expecting her to be shocked.

"I can see you and Galina are getting acquainted." Brandi cheekily said.

"That's one way of putting it." I jokingly said as I continued to play with her nipples and rub her tits.

"Yes, carry on don't let me stop you. I have fucked both of you before." Brandi said as she undid her robe just that little bit further. She stood in the doorway leaning against the frame and started to rub her tits.

Galina looked a little embarrassed, I don't know if it was because Brandi had let slip about her and Brandi's liaisons or being watched as her and I did our thing.

I brought a hand up and plac3d it behind her head. Gently stroking her hair, before kissing Galina. I kissed her quickly but passionately.

"Weren't you going to ask her something?" I asked Galina as I gazed into her eyes, and kissed her again.

"Pardon?" Brandi asked as she rubbed and teased her nipples as she stood in the doorway.

"Oh, she called you her second mother and was going to ask you something." I replied to Brandi. Embarrassing Galina.

"Da, I was wondering your opinion on whether I should fuck him and his huge cock or not?" Galina asked Brandi.

"Hmm second mother, I like that. Well, I have fucked him, and it is good, no it's better than good. It's fucking awesome. Your head says no but your other parts are saying no?" Brandi said.

I continued kissing and fondling Galina. Brandi continued her full on masturbation moving to rubbing her pussy.

"Da." Galina replied.

"My body is saying yes too. So, if you don't fuck him, I will." Brandi said, bringing her hand up from her pussy to show us how glistening it was, being covered in her juices.

"Well Galina?" I asked her.

"Yes or no Gal?" Brandi also asked.

Galina mumbled something in Russian, that I was unable to catch.

"Oh, fuck I want to fuck him, but." Galina stammered.

I continued to kiss her kissing her neck and squeezing her boobs as I did.

"But, But what?" Brandi asked.

"I want to fuck him and experience his enormous khuynya, but I have only had sex twice before and only sucked one cock for a small time. I am scared I won't pleasure him." Galina confessed.

"Okay, well you can only do your best and he is a divine lover. And what was that word you said?" Brandi asked. AS I continued my oral assault upon Galina's neck area.

"khuynya? It is a bad word, it means fuckstick." Galina said.

"Oh, and if you get too unsure of yourself, I can help. I can guide and teach you." Brandi said from the doorway a short distance away. As she rubbed her pussy with an increasing vigour.

"You teach me?" Galina asked a bit unsure of herself.

"Yes, I don't think Jay will mind, will you Jay?" Brandi asked.

"Ahh, No, no not at all." I stammered. Unsure of what I was agreeing to.

"See, he's keen." Brandi said.

"What did I just agree to?" I asked breaking away from Galina's delectable female neck.

"You agreed to me stealing Galina away so she can fuck me." Brandi teased with a laugh.

"Okay, let's do it." Galina said. I could feel her rock hard nipples pressing against the silky fabric of her bra. Obviously, Brandi's 'ignite' supplement had taken effect. Then Galina backed away from my kissing and grabbed me by the head, placing it between her hands as she pulled me towards her.

She pulled me into her, our lips meeting in a passionate, tongue kiss as she held me there. She kissed me and ran her tongue inside my mouth, running her tongue around the inside of my mouth and then curling it around my tongue.

Then she pulled away and reached around her back. She undid her bra and hurriedly shook it off. It fell onto the bed between us. I reached down and picked it up. Before tossing it over to Brandi who was still in the doorway rubbing her pussy and watching us.

For the first time I could see Galina's tits in all their entirety. Her skin was pale, not a southern hemisphere pale, but a European pale Her boobs were small, as was befitting her frame. And her nipples were large and hard, glass cutter hard and light pink in colour. Surrounded by medium sized areolas , which were darker but still light pink. I ran my hands up to her newly escaped tits. I put a nipple in between the thumb and index finger of each hand and gave them a gentle squeeze and a quick flick of each nipple as I held them between my fingers.

"Ooooh, Aaahh." Galina softly moaned. I then brought my head down and proceeded to suck on each nipple in turn. First her right one and then her left.

I flicked my tongue over each nipple like a child playing with a light switch. I also sucked each one in turn. Gently massaging the surrounding tit as I did.

"Oh, Jesus. That feels good. Don't stop. I am getting so many sensations." Galina matter of factly moaned.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, fucking suck her good, drive her fucking crazy, you goddamned monster, with you goddamned horse cock you fucking fucker." Brandi cried out as she was building to a crescendo of pleasure. I continued to suck and play with her tits, driving her crazy with pleasure as her breath was quickening and the moaning although quiet was getting more frequent. I thought, we have both extremes if Brandi joins in. These are so contrasted. A blonde and a brunette, a kitten and a cougar, a womanly build and a petite, a big busty set and a small yet responsive set, and a moaner and a screamer. I was hoping that Galina wasn't bald but had some pussy hair.

After about ten minutes of intense sucking on her Galina's tits I pulled back and stripped off my pyjama top.

I also stood up and as my pyjama bottoms descended and I stood up I was naked with my largeness exposed for all to see. Galina muttered something under her breath, that I couldn't catch. I then proceeded to place two pillows on top of each other and used the other two pillows on the bed to make a triangular shape. I then lay down the pillows supporting me in a semi sitting position. My cock, pointing skywards, like a skyscraper in the desert. I beckoned for Galina to join me.

She crawled across the bed to join me, kneeling on my right hand side. I pointed at her and then pointed to my cock. She didn't need any further encouragement. As she got down into a doggy position and hovered her head over my swollen cock. Her tits although smallish were dangling down from her as she leaned over my groin. I reached out with my right hand and slapped her ass. She let out a small yelp and turned her head to face me. As if asking what that was for.

"That was for not taking your shorts off." I said.

Meanwhile Brandi had taken her robe off leaving it in a heap in the doorway. She was close to the bed, but just out of reach. In between Brandi's audible moans and sounds of pleasure. She had a quick giggle at my comment.

Galina got up into a kneeling position and undid the button and zip on her denim shorts. She then pulled them down to her knees. Revealing that she had obviously planned for a day of housework and study. She was wearing a pair of white and pink cotton panties, with oddly enough Donald Duck on them. Donald Duck's face printed where her feminine treasure was. No lace, no attempt at trying to be sexy or seductive.

She then moved back to sit down and put her legs out in front of her and she slid her shorts down and off. She then got back into a doggy position and kissed my cock, but just the tip. As she was in doggy position, I reached out with my right hand again and felt her pussy through her panties. I put a finger or two under the fabric and ran my hand over her ass cheeks then down between her legs, and finally down underneath Donald Duck so I could cop a feel of her treasure. To my delight I found out it wasn't bald. But I couldn't gauge if it was a trimmed or full as of yet. Meanwhile Galina was letting out small moans as my hand ran back to her pussy. As she started to suck me slowly but shallowly. She sucked me tentatively, almost as if she was scared of giving me a blowjob.

"We know it's only your second ever blowjob Gal, but your, Aah, doing fine." Said Brandi encouraging her. As she rubbed her pussy. Brandi then walked out of the room, only to return a minute later. Holding a small pink thing in her hand. Brandi took up position beside the bed, but again out of reach. She rubbed her pussy a couple of times. It made squelching sounds as she did so, owing to it be being soaked. She then put the pink think on her pussy and twisted it. It was a vibrator and as Brandi twisted it, it came to life. Making small humming sounds. As she vibed her pussy and clit.

Galina meanwhile kept sucking as I fingered her pussy which was moist. Not soaked like her 'second mother's.' But then I doubt if there is ever a time that Brandi's pussy is dry.

I just lay back and although Galina's blowjob technique and skill might be called 'Lacklustre.' But it, as well as watching Brandi, vibe her pussy and clitoris, just out of arms reach, was having an effect.

As evidenced by my growing hardness. Galina continued to suck me diligently but apprehensively.

Brandi was standing there, her vibrator pressed firmly up against her clit.

I watched Brandi.

"Come closer." I said gesturing to Brandi.

"No, gagh, ahh, Ohhh, fuck, oh fuck Jesus. After, I've fucking, fuck, cum, oh fuck." Brandi said, through clenched teeth, her eyes closed as pushed the vibrator deeper into herself. It's high pitched humming being drowned out by Brandi.

"Perhaps if you come closer, I might get you there quicker." I sarcastically replied.

"Hmm, tempting offer. And I may just take up you up on it." Brandi said.

At on it went for the next few minutes, Galina apprehensively sucking me, Brandi vibing her pussy and me in the middle, Taking it all in.

Then all of a sudden. Brandi screamed.

"AAAHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, OH JESUS, FUCKING, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. JESUS, FUCK, FUCK JESUS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Brandi screamed at her usual window shattering volume.

Galina stopped her tentatively gentle sucking and looked up. I turned my head to look across at Brandia as well.

"What was that?" Galina seemingly asked no one as she looked up.

"I believe that was Brandi cumming." I answered.

I looked across at Brandi, she still standing with the vibrator on her pussy. She had indeed cum. Her hands which had been playing with her pussy, were covered in her juice as she had cum and had a mini squirt, the juice had violently exploded out of her pussy, over her hands and the vibrator, down her thighs, before landing on the floor and collecting into a small puddle or running down her legs and making a second puddle on the floor between her feet. Her nipples were rock hard as well. Her hair a mess as she had violently shook her head as she came. Her eyes rolled back in her sockets as we both watched her violently and loudly explode. I remembered her earlier comment about Italians, and I wondered if Naples or Sicily wanted her volcano back.

Galina and I just sat there together, holding each other as we looked at her.

Brandi, stood there her body shaking, panting for breath as she recovered from her orgasm.

I looked down at Galina.

"You seem surprised, I thought you would have heard her before?" I asked her as I looked down at Galina.

"Da, but only a few times before. And what I am curious about is the fact she is like that, and it had no input from either of us." Galina commented.

I nodded. I have to admit that I somewhat had the same question in my mind too.

Brandi quickly and quietly regained her composure.

"Whew, that was awesome, I needed that." Brandi commented.

"Yes I think they heard you the next suburb away." I teased.

"Haha, you'll keep. Now how are you two getting on? How is my eastern European Protégé getting on sucking you? I've been watching you two." Brandi said.

At this comment, Galina went back to sucking my cock, like a child that had been caught in class by their teacher. She slowly kissed my cock, and slowly, lightly sucked my tip.

I looked over at Brandi and held my hand up making the 'so-so' gesture so Brandi could see but not Galina.

Brandi nodded her head as she understood what I meant. And then walked over to stand next to the bed. I reached out my right hand and scooped up some of her juice in my hand.

I reached down and gently pulled Galina off my cock. I smeared some of Brandi's juice all over my cock, lubricating it. Before taking some more and making Galina suck my fingers clean. Before letting Galina resume her somewhat half-hearted sucking. I then took some more and reached up to Brandi's tits and smeared some on her tits. Her brown nipples, were rock hard. I smeared her juices across and over her tits and nipples. Thinking if Brandi ever wanted to stop the whole therapy gig. Maybe glass cutting would be an option. Before getting some more and making Brandi suck my hand clean. Her tongue hungrily sucked and licked her juices off my hand. She glanced down at the blonde head bobbing ever so small and slowly up and down on my tip mainly. She shook her head and looked at me. Then shook it again. Before stepping back off the bed and walking around to the other side, before climbing up onto it and kneeling beside me on my left hand side.

Galina momentarily sucked and looked up at Brandi who was kneeling by my left hip.

"What's the matter Gal? You don't seem to be going that well on Jay here." Brandi asked Galina.

Galina stopped sucking and looked up at Brandi.

"Sorry, Brandi and Jay. This is just my second blowjob ever and your size, your size, it, it." Galina said stammering.

"It what?" Brandi asked.

"You are so big, it scares me." Galina admitted.

"Oh, well let me tell you girl, I have fucked Jay here a few times and he isn't even at full mast yet. But I can teach you how to take a cock this big, in all your holes. All three of them. He has been in all three of mine." Brandi said. Stroking Galina on the head as she did so.

Galina, stopped sucking me again and looked up at Brandi.

"He's been in all your holes?" Galina timidly asked.

"Yes multiple times. Now let's get those unflattering panties off you so you can show him you beautiful, young pink pussy. Because you see Jason here likes older pussy." Brandi said and then reached down to kiss Galina.

Galina smiled and then she rose up into a kneeling position and reached down to pull her panties off. She then pulled off past her knees and threw them onto the floor.

"You like?" Galina asked as she turned to her left, so she faced me.

I was presented with her pussy and to my utmost relief it wasn't bald. My cock had a quick harden as it was presented to me. It was indeed small. I relished the fact that I would be only the second or third guy to ever be in it. But a bit upset that I wasn't going to be the first. I could see that it was light pink and had a trimmed blonde landing strip. I gestured for Galina to come closer, and she did so coming up to my face. I leaned forward and gave a nice heavy full on tongue kiss, as My hand reached out and cupped her tits. I Kissed her a couple of times and then backed away. Only to put my arm around her and pull her chest onto my mouth, and I proceeded to suck and lick those beautiful small, young, hard pink nipples. Taking each one into my mouth and sucking on it as well as flicking my over her nipple as it was in her mouth.

Brandi meanwhile had reached down and keeping my hardness alive as she tugged on it.

"What you think Jay?" Brandi teasingly asked.

"Nu, mne nravitsya to, chto ya vizhu. Ona krasavitsa i kogo-to mne napominayet." I said almost unwittingly.

"Eh?" Brandi asked.

"Allow me, He said, Well, I like what I see. She is a beauty, and reminds me of someone." Galina said.

"So, hunk, do I remind you of anyone in particular?" Galina asked as she pushed me into her chest.

Yes, but it's a secret." I said.

Brandi turned to look at me and mouthed 'Yana?.'

I nodded in Brandi's direction.

"Galina! Let's teach you how to suck a cock. Watch and learn." Brandi said as she got on her hands and knees and bent her head down. Galina had broken off from me and was watching Brandi intently.

Brandi smiled and then leaned forward and took my cock, in her mouth. She sucked me, once down to the base and then back up to the head. Then a very intense tight suck on the head only, followed by a swirl around the head by her tongue then a long lick up and down each side.

She then poked her tongue out and licked my cock. First my cockhead, then down one side and up again, then the head again, then the other side down and up then licking around my cock head, then another blow. Then she took my head in her mouth as she grasped the base with her hand. She gave a few quick sucks on the head while she gave me a mini hand job on my base end. Then she raised her head off my cock, gave me a few quick tugs and then came back down to suck just the head. While she was sucking on my head this time, she swirled her tongue around my cock head. Then she brought her head off the cockhead and spat on it. Before taking it into her mouth again and slowly edging her way down. Down, down until she could take no more in her mouth. As she slowly moved down my cock with her mouth, she licked on the portion that was in her mouth as it was slowly getting engulfed. Then we she could no longer get any more in, she worked her back up to the top, repeating the tonguing on her way up. Then giving a hard suck that made her cheeks cave in. Then loosening her lips grip and descending back down. Repeating the process.

She did this very slowly and deliberately for about seven circles of the pattern. Then she came up to the top of cock head in a quick single move and brought her head off my cock. She replaced her head with her hand and started to wank me as her mouth moved to my balls and she started to suck and tongue each of them and then both of them together. Before returning to my cock and starting again. This time at the end of the sucking instead of progressing to my balls, she went to my asshole. She put her hands on my inside thighs and pushed my legs open as wide as they would go and then dove into my ass. Her tongue probing the depths of my asshole. She probed me for a while and then she brought her hand up and started to wank me as she rimmed me.

I was in heaven, I just lay there my arms dropped by my side, my head back, eyes partially closed, a smile on my face.

The whole time, Galina was intently watching, almost studying how Brandi was doing her oral attack upon my lower parts. And while Galina was watching, I was rubbing Galina's pussy with one hand as she knelt there. And with my other I was rubbing Brandi's exceedingly wet pussy as she was in doggy style.

She then stopped sucking and brought her tits up to my mouth. I instinctively started sucking on them in turn. I licked them, I sucked them. I flitted my tongue across her nipples from side to side. All the while she let out a low moan and pulled on my cock.

Her nipples were large and a light brown color with slightly darker areolas around them. I sucked her nipples in my mouth, and I teased her nipples by licking them with my tongue. She brought one arm to hold my head to her tits.

Her nipples were large and a light brown color with slightly darker areolas around them. I sucked her nipples in my mouth, and I teased her nipples by licking them with my tongue. She brought one arm to hold my head to her tits.

milfman23
milfman23
216 Followers