Five Mums Ch. 47 - Going Home

Story Info
Going Home treatment ends after a hot spa.
3.5k words
4.38
2.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
201 Followers

Chapter 47 - Going Home.

"That reminds me I better give Yana an update." Brandi said as she reached for her phone. Galina continued rubbing my back, chest, shoulders, and cock. As Brandi rang Yana.

The phone rang a couple of times before it was answered. I couldn't hear what my betrothed Yana was saying. But I could hear Brandi, as she was sitting next to me. Low in the water so low in fact the water was nearly level with her neck. I was sitting side on to Brandi. Galina was behind me. Galina was scooping up handfuls of spa water and pouring them out over my back and shoulders, she also rubbed my chest with her hands wrapped around me from behind. My back also leaned back onto Galina's chest, her hard nipples pressing into me. Galina also nibbled on my ear.

Brandi's left hand side was facing me. She was holding her phone in her right hand, her left hand was under the water, giving me a submerged hand job. Both Brandi's and Galina's hair was in the water.

"Hello Yana, it's me Brandi here. I thought you might want an update on your husband. Oh good. Well, I have done a few tricks on him, and he is a lot better, I mean a lot, lot better. And Galina helped me, but we have made leaps and bounds. But the most important thing is to keep him involved in the wedding planning." Brandi said into the phone and then listened to Yana's reply.

"Ah, Ah. Yes Yana. Involve him and I know that weddings are bigger for the bride generally. But we all have to learn that Jay has expectations about his wedding as well. And if you have an idea for something. Involve him as well." Brandi said into the phone and then listened to Yana's reply.

"Oh, that is a great idea. Yes we'll do that when you come and get him. When you coming?" Brandi said into the phone and then listened to Yana's reply.

"Oh no rush finish that before you come. And don't forget to tell Anne what I've said as well. Right, I'll see you then." Brandi said into the phone and then listened to Yana's reply.

"Oh yes, we must do that as well see when Natasha, Penny etc are free. Great idea. I'll see you soon Yana. Oh, okay I'll just get him." Brandi said into the phone and then passed me the phone. The whole time Galina continued with her sensual rubbing and Brandi continued with her tugging.

"Hello Yana." I said into the phone.

"Oh, hello darling husband. Brandi has given you a clean bill of health. I am glad." Yana said.

"She did? That's great news. What are you glad about?" I asked.

"Yes it is great news. And I am glad for a few reasons. One, You are better. Two you are coming home. Three, my sickness is getting better. Four, my knitting for you is coming on nicely. Five I am chrezvychayno vozbuzhden.( extremely Horny)." Yana explained, I envisioned her talking into the phone using her fingers to count as she explained the reasons she was glad.

"Well, I have missed you and I'm glad to be coming home better.." I said before getting cut off by Yana.

"Oh, my darling I have missed you an awful lot muchly. I have not been sleeping well, and after I igrayu sam s soboy i konchayu ( play with myself and cum) I have knitted to keep myself occupied. And Brandi tells me Galina was a big help. What did she do?" Yana questioned.

"She distracted me, I helped her with her sewing and took an interest in it and she helped to distract my mind." I said. Galina must have overheard because she had a quick giggle under her breath.

"Is Galina close by you?" Yana asked, obviously having heard Galina's giggle.

"Oh , no it was Brandi telling Galina a joke we are in Brandi's kitchen having a cup of tea." I explained.

"Oh, that explains why it sounded so close. So, I will pass onto mama what Brandi said. Finish my knitting to a logical place and then I shall come and get you. Lyublyu tebya lyubov' moya.( Love you, my love.)" Yana said, before making a kissing noise down the phone. I then hung up.

"Well, that went well, she'll be over within the hour. How shall we spend it?" Brandi playfully asked.

My cock was rock hard after Brandi's hand jobs.

"I can think of something." I said as I climbed out of the spa and sat on the edge. My cock pointing prominently skyward.

"Like what?" Brandi asked.

"Double Blowjob, it will teach Galina too. You and Galina at the same time." I half hinted.

"Sounds good, Galina?" Brandi said as she came in closer.

Galina just giggled her acceptance and then both Ladies approached me like a pair of hungry sharks.

I sat on the edge of the outside of the Cedar spa. My legs wide open. My balls hanging down and my ass exposed. My legs were still in the water as far as my mid shin. The water bubbling warmly away. As Galina and Brandi approached they stirred the water up. They both had lustful looks on their faces. As they both seemingly raced each other towards me.

If they were having a race, it would have ended in a tie. They both reached me a split second apart. Galina, approached me with her arms out and embraced me as she collided into me. Followed by a long, wet, passionate kiss. She kissed me squarely on the lips, followed by licking and nibbling my ears, neck, all the way down to my belly and pubic area.

Brandi's approach was more direct. As she approached she stopped just in front of me. Winked at me, then reached down and gave me a quick tug. Followed by dropping her head down, poking her tongue out before coming down to kiss my tip, followed by raising her head up and drooling onto my tip. Before coming back down and taking my cock tip and all, right down to it's base. Galina continued in her kissing, licking, and nuzzling. Before eventually deciding to join Brandi in her oral assault. Brandi sucked hard and fast her cheeks caving in with each suck. While my cock was trapped in Brandi's mouth, and her cheeks were caved in, Brandi would swirl her tongue around my cock as it was inside. Coating it with saliva and making sure I felt every Lucious, divine suck, and stroke of the tongue.

Brandi was sucking me between my legs off to my right side. Galina slid down and stood next to Brandi, touching shoulder to shoulder as she was on my left side. She nudged Brandi, who momentarily stopped sucking and came up to give Galina a full on heavy lesbian tongue kiss. Before Breaking off her sucking so Galina could have a turn.

Galina took my tip in her mouth, sucked it about three times before dropping down my cock halfway. But with no tongue swirling action. Much to my disappointment. Brandi meanwhile had slunk back down to just above the water. And had started to teabag me and after she had sucked my balls first singly and then both at once. She dropped down to rim my ass. Licking and probing my brown hole as Galina sucked my cock. After a quick teabag and rim job Brandi brought her mouth to just about the surface of the water. Then she blew across it. The resultant bubbles bubbling and blowing into my exposed ass. It was a strange yet erotic feeling.

After about ten minutes of this penile and anal stimulation. Brandi pulled away. She playfully splashed my ass a few times by slapping the water. Galina had worked her up and her tongue was finally swirling around my tip. As Galina was gently swirling and sucking on my tip. Brandi brought her head up and started to run her tongue full length up and down my cocks right hand side. From top to tail, Brandi hungrily licked my cock. Like she was licking an ice block up and down on a hot summer's afternoon.

Brandi slurped on my warm fleshy treat up and down for about five minutes. Going up fast, coming down slow. Going up slow, coming down fast. Then her and Galina joined together. Brandi licking the right side up and down while Galina licked the left. Brandi went up while Galina went down. Galina sucking the tip while Brandi licked. Then vice versa. Galina and seemingly synchronising their mouths and tongues. Meanwhile I was just taking it all in. Eyes closed, head back occasionally looking down and watching them. Then they did something, something unexpected and interesting.

Brandi ran her tongue down from my tip down to base. On the right hand side of my cock then back up pausing at the tip. Galina did the same on the left hand side. Only up, down up. Brandi's and Galina's both came to rest on the underside of my tip. Then the tips of their tongues met in the middle. Their tips met, both tips touching. Brandi and Galina looked and winked at each other and then while their tongues were still touching each other. They both proceeded to run down and then up, together at the same time tongues touching. Down to the base, up to the tip. Then a quick split second disengagement, a quick swallow to whet both their tongues and then repeat, down and up the topside. Then a quick suck of the tip from Brandi, while Galina ran her tongue up and down the left side. Then Galina gave a quick suck of the top. While Brandi licked the right side.

Then after Brandi had worked her way up and down a couple of times. Her and Galina kissed passionately just above my tip. Then touching tongues again, repeated the sequence. Then When they had both licked their way down to the base. They broke off and licked me down the crease of my thighs. Down to my balls where they each dutifully and eagerly licked and sucked my balls. First Brandi sucking my right hand side ball. While Galina licked my left. Then Galina sucking my left while Brandi licked my right. Then they touched togues again and licked both balls then a quick dart to the left and licked my left one then a quick dart to the right to lick my right. Then a quick kiss between them and then Brandi took one ball in her mouth and Galina took the other in her mouth. Both girls having a ball in their mouth at the same time.

I was close to climaxing again. And I knew it was going to be a big one. I tapped them both on their heads at the same time to get their attention.

"Ladies, uh ladies." I said trying to get their attention.

"Da?" Galina said in between her licking.

"I am so close to cumming. Who wants this load?" I asked.

At this Brandi's ears pricked up.

"Me!, Me!" Brandi shouted.

"Nyet, me." Galina excitedly shouted.

Then Brandi slapped Galina.

"Age before beauty Galina." Brandi snapped.

"Net, ya pervyy. (No, me first.)" Galina sulkily said.

"Ladies, Ladies. What if I stand up and give it to you both? Come cheek to cheek and stick your tongues out." I suggested.

"Good idea." Galina quipped.

"Yes, good idea, just make sure I get the lion's share." Brandi quipped.

At that I stood up and Brandi and Galina shuffled together. Brandi on my right, Galina on my left. Standing shoulder to shoulder. Brandi cupping her tits together and up, tongue out, mouth open. Galina doing the same.

I stood there looking at them. This cougar and kitten couple who if you'll pardon the pun nearly had a 'catfight' over my cum.

I thought who I give it to. Galina? She looks like Yana and has improved her sexual technique immensely. Brandi? Older and bigger who could get me into trouble with mum and Yana.

So, I decided that I would just take the middle ground or in this case, cheek. I gave my cock a few furious tugs and then I brought my hand up to the middle of their heads where they were touching each other. And pulled them both forward. The tip of my cock becoming less than five centimetres away from both their mouths.

I tugged furiously a few seconds more. And then I came.

"AAAHHHH, Jesus, you fucking horny two little whores. Gospodi, ty chertova malen'kaya boginya, sosushchaya chlen. ( Jesus, you fucking little cock sucking goddess.)" I shouted as I not only changed to Russian mid-sentence. But I shoot thick ribbons of cum out into these two women's waiting and open mouths.

One ribbon landed in Brandi's hair above her right eye. Some of that one also landing in Galina's left eye. A second landed in Galina's open mouth, right on top of her tongue. A third went into Brandi's mouth. And a fourth landed on Galina's chin. With some residual cum landing in the water of the spa pool.

"AAAHHH." I sighed as I finished spurting my thick cum onto them.

Brandi leaned over and licked the cum off Galina's chin, and she also wiped her hair and forehead with her finger, scooping it all up. Then while Galina's eye was 'glued' shut she grabbed the younger girl by her head and tilted her head back. When Galina's head was tilted back and her mouth wide open. Brandi dribbled the accumulated cum into Galina's mouth. Galina then swirled it around her mouth and then she snowballed back into Brandi's mouth. Before Brandi snowballed it back into Galina's mouth. Brandi then slammed Galina's mouth shut and Galina swallowed it all down. Opening her mouth wide and poking her tongue out to illustrate to both Brandi and myself. That she had in fact swallowed it all down.

"Well done, petal." Brandi complimented Galina.

"Spasibo, it is the first time I have swallowed cum ever." Galina replied.

"And?" Brandi asked leaning back.

"I like it but this cum in my eye is stinging." Galina said.

"Yes, well sometimes it does. But we can fix that easily." Brandi joked.

"How?" Galina innocently asked.

"Like this." Brandi said, pushing Galina's head under the water.

Galina was plunged under the water, reemerging a few seconds later looking like a drowned cat. All be it a lusciously sexy cat with a hot lithe figure. But the cum in her left eye was gone.

"Ah, well I have to admit it has been fun. Giving you your 'Treatment'." Brandi joked. As she sat back against the spa pool's wall.

"Da, I had fun helping second mother." Galina cooed.

"Yes and I enjoyed it, thank you and Spasibo to you both. I have to admit I feel a lot better." I said.

"Well, if you two will excuse me. I have to get out and go pee." Galina said.

"You do? Well, I can offer a suggestion for that. What about you Jay?" Brandi asked.

"Yeah I could do with one too." I said. I did have to pee even though I was still hard.

"Well don't let me get in your way, the pair of you." Brandi said as she climbed out. Galina and I watched her get out of the spa. Brandi climbed out and then walked naked over to the cobbled square beside the spa. Dripping water as she went. She then squatted with her legs open.

"Come on you two, come over here. And piss all over me. I love it." Brandi said.

Galina and I looked at each other. I shrugged my shoulders and Galina looked shocked.

"Don't worry she does enjoy it." I said to Galina and then climbed out. Galina hesitated for a minute and then climbed out behind me.

I stood in front of Brandi off to her left hand side, sort of on a diagonal. Galina joined me on Brandi's right.

Brandi was squatting over the concrete. Her legs open, head tilted slightly backwards. Mouth wide open.

Galina moved closer to Brandi and opened her legs slightly, so her pussy was just above Brandi's face. I Moved close and pointed my cock at Brandi.

"On the count of three?" I said to Galina.

"Da." Galina replied.

"Khorosho, na schet tri. Odin dva." ( Okay on the count of three. One, Two.) I said in Russian. I was cut off and never got to three. Because of Galina. Starting to let forth a torrent of her golden liquid before I could finish counting. I joined in holding my rock hard cock and letting my own pee join Galina's. We both pissed on Brandi. On Brandi's face, lips, hair, tits, some of it landing on her chest, mingling, and then cascading down her body over her pussy hair and then pooling on the paving stones underneath her. Some also went into her open mouth. We both pissed for a few minutes. Before finishing. After we had finished, and I shook the last few drops out.

Brandi opened her eyes. Looked at both Galina and I. Then loudly and rudely gargled the urine that was in her mouth. Before swallowing it down.

"AAAHH. Very refreshing." Brandi said.

Then we went to sit at Brandi's table and chairs.

Brandi looked at her phone and noted the time.

"Well Yana will be here in an hour. We better get you ready and Galina and I better look normal." Brandi said with a sigh.

"Brandi? I have had an idea." Galina chimed in.

"Would you like to make a light lunch for us all. And we can invite Yana and Anne to come here for obed. And then they can take him home. And I can show them their dresses because they are nearly finished." Galina suggested.

"Okay that's good, but what is 'obed?" Brandi asked.

"Obed is lunch." I answered Brandi before Galina could.

Sounds good I'll just call them and see what they think." Brandi said reaching for her phone.

Brandi rang Yana first but there was no answer. She then rang mum.

After two rings it was answered. Brandi had it on speakerphone.

"Hello Brandi, how's things?" Came mum's somewhat chirpy voice.

"Hello Anne, I was trying to get hold of Yana. Is she okay?" Brandi asked.

"Yes, she's just having a tinkle. What's up?" Mum said.

"Okay, well I've got Jay and Galina here as well on speaker. Galina was curious if you and Yana would like to come over for lunch and check out your dresses and maybe talk wedding stuff with Jay under supervision. Before you take him home. Brandi said.

"Hmph. Good idea, I'll just ask Yana she's just come out." Mum said.

"Yana, I've got Brandi on the phone. She wants to know if you would like to have lunch there and look at the dresses when we pick Jay up. You, me, Brandi, Galina, and Jay.?" We could hear mum ask Yana.

"Brandi, Yana is happy that he is all right and she says Da." Mum replied down the phone.

"Goodo, I'll see you both in about an hour?" Brandi asked.

"Yes, do we need to bring anything?" Mum asked.

"No, I've got wine etc." Brandi replied.

"Good, Brandi take us off speaker please." Mum asked.

"Ok." Brandi answered taking us off speaker phone. Galina meanwhile got up and walked back inside to start preparing lunch or Obed.

"Good I wanted to talk to you without Galina hearing." Mum said.

"Oh, she's gone." Brandi said putting speaker phone back on.

"Good, now John has gone out of town for the day, covering for a colleague. So, Yana and I were wondering if he would like a threesome when he gets back. Me and Yana. Yana is terribly horny and so am I. Do you think he would be keen? And Yana kept me updated and what your plan is." Mum said.

I shook my head furiously not letting on the phone was back on speakerphone.

"Oh, I don't think he'd mind Anne." Brandi replied.

"Good we'll see you soon." Mum said.

"Bye." Brandi said back and then hung up.

"Well, you have a threesome coming your way Jay." Brandi teasingly said.

"Yes, I heard." I said my cock getting harder.

"lucky you eh?" Brandi teased.

"Brandi you were going to tell me about the dress fitting and Andrew's thing." I said to Brandi.

"yes, I'll email you Andrew's letter. It's better if you read it. And the dress fitting was crazy, but you can't tell Yana. Okay?" Brandi said.

"Okay." I replied.

Brandi then told about the whole dress fitting session, the six way lesbian orgy, the fisting. And also, how Yana had not only slept through the whole thing but had also thought it was me eating her out when Natasha had slipped away and eaten Yana out, while Yana was asleep.

Brandi and I then got up and got dressed. Ready to receive visitors. About ten minutes later. Yana and mum arrived in Shmel in the driveway.

milfman23
milfman23
201 Followers