The Most Outrageous Confession

Story Info
Our perfect neighbors are a lot more than just friends.
1.4k words
3.41
18.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so this is a completely true story, and it's actually going down right here, right now. I've just locked myself in my home office, with my wife banging on the door, she's crying and she wants to talk.

Here's the backstory.

Nine months ago we moved into this new Oregon neighborhood, that was just built with a new somewhat upscale new homes. We loved our new home, after living in an apartment for years, but what we loved most were all the neighbors, who like us were all young couples, early in their marriages and careers. We made a bunch of new friends so fast. Weekends are like an extension to college days, where we always have a party or two to go to, within walking distance of our house, and there's always a bunch of good friends there to share drinks, BBQ, and a game or something.

My wife and I got marriage 3 years ago. We met while in college. Cynthia graduated with a degree in Finance, and I graduated with a degree in Computer Science. We both landed great jobs here in Oregon, and lived in downtown Portland before moving here to the suburbs.

Cynthia and I met in college, but we were only friends or really just barely acquaintances. We met after we graduated at some alumni event, and then started seriously dating. She had taken a job at a major construction firm in town as a finance director, and I had taken a job at a major software company, whose building was literally across the street from here job. We would meet for lunch, and even have heavy make out sessions in the city park in town. I was head over heels in love, and knew that this was the woman I would marry.

I loved everything about Cynthia. She's somewhat petite, 5' 4", 110lbs, and nice boobs that have the most perfect shape. Just thinking about her tits makes me want to cum at times. But beyond her physical beauty, her outgoing friendliness to nearly everyone is her other major attraction. She makes friends so easily, and her friends all seem to think that she is their 'best friend'. She does an amazing job of making everyone she meets feel special when they're around her.

When we first met up at the college Alumni party, we quickly hit it off. And to my surprise we had sex that night. I was not typically the guy that was able to move that fast with girls, but with Cynthia I was. She seemed to love my body, as still talks about my body today and sometimes even in front of our friends, which is embarrassing. I'm 6' 3" and lean. I ran cross-country and track in both high school and college, and still run regularly today. So my body is very lean, I have a nice six pack, and sub 10% fat. But I think what she loves most is my dick. See, I have been told I have a HUGE dick.

I've never actually compared my dick to other men, but I have been told by every girl I've fucked that it's indeed huge! We've all heard the term 'grower' vs. 'shower' and I'm definitely the shower type. My flaccid dick is probably 6 or 7 inches long, and my nuts hang nearly as long. Whenever I drop my pants before sex with a girl, my junk flops out in a way that must literally astonish the girls. "Oh my god, that thing is fucking huge" is often the reaction I get, and this is before it gets hard. At full staff the thing is 3 and a half hand-full's long. I know that's not the technically correct measurement, but bear with me. I have measured it by gripping it with my hands, and from the base, I wrap first one hand, then another and then shift the first hand toward the end and still there's another half of a hand-full left. So, I'm guessing I'm at least 9 inches fully erect, or so. It's super thick too, and this is sometimes an issue, with the girls, as they scream when I'm fucking them. Cynthia and I have had the most amazing sex. For me, it has been heavenly. I thought it was for her too.

So after Cynthia and I moved into our new neighborhood, we started to entertain the next door neighbors. They would then reciprocate. At each dinner party or game day type event we would of course meet new neighbors as well. Quickly we have more than a dozen new close friends. Every weekend there's a party or two that we go to. And these are super fun parties, as everyone seems super comfortable with one another. When we would entertain, we would set food up as buffet style to make things as casual as possible. During the summer we would BBQ outside, and we have a nice pool and outside area with a big screen TV to watch games. Most of our neighbors have a similar backyard set up.

Both Cynthia and I have become close friends with everyone. I hang out with the guys while we BBQ, and we chat about our favorite teams, and such. The girls will join us sometimes as well. Cynthia was always the most engaged with us guys when it came to watching the games. She was an active athlete in college, she was a coxswain in crew, and they won a bunch of championships. She seemed very competitively driven when it came to sports, and all the guys loved that about her. They were always pulling Cynthia into our game conversations. Most of the other women were less engaged when it came to sports.

During these parties we would talk about our work as well. I was running a number of software development projects for our company as a Director of Engineering, and had 4 teams working for me, each team were in different locations across the country. Because my teams were remote, I would generally travel to see them each week. So a typical week for me would be Monday at headquarters, then Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I would travel, and back home Thursday night, and back in the HQ office on Friday, before our weekend parties with the neighbors on Saturday and Sunday.

During the weekend parties there was always a game on the TVs, either NFL, NBA or MLB games. And everyone seemed to have a favorite team. Cynthia would always some up to us guys as were were sitting and watching the games, and ask for an update on the score, and then make some sort of prediction on the outcome of the game. Of the 4 or 5 guys sitting with me watching the game, she would call on one of them to confirm some sort of stat about the game.

OK, so here's the outrageous confession.

So it turns out that while I've been traveling during the week, my outgoing, super friendly wife has been fucking nearly everyone of our friend's husbands. What I thought were game stat conversations were actual code clues for when she would sleep with each of the guys. She would say something like, "So Bob, when do the Dodgers play this week?" And the Bob would confirm a time, "Cynthia, I think it's Wednesday at 6". This meant that they would have a sex date rendezvous on Wednesday night. She would invite them to our house and the sex was always in our bed, the same bed that I slept in (at least when I was home).

She has just confessed to me that it's been at least 8 of the neighbor men, who I thought were my friends. She has just also confessed that she is now pregnant, but she's not sure who is the father. She has also confessed that she's become more slutty with these men, and has stopped forcing them to wear condoms. She is right now screaming outside my office door, begging to talk to me.

I have been in total bliss about my current life, up until now. I have thought things were about as perfect as it could be. I am married to a beautiful wife, I have a great well-paying job, we live in a great neighborhood in a new house, we have lots of close friends. But now a bomb, a nuclear bomb, has just exploded in my face. What do I do?

to be continued...