Five Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tsk, tsk. What a naughty little Prince. Maybe my huge cock will straighten him out." Sol said with a smirk. I licked my lips and nodded quickly.

"Please punish me. I've been a very bad boy." I told, feeling my cheeks flush fiercely. He smacked my ass again before quickly pushing his cock into my ass. I groaned loudly as he slid half of it in. I gripped the blankets beneath me and relaxed my body. It felt so good to have him inside me again. He quickly began to thrust fast and hard into me, pushing more and more of him into my body. I screamed softly when he pressed against the spot that Octavius had found. But he soon passed that spot and began to thrust deeper than the night before. I screamed louder in pleasure, tilting my head back. My cock throbbed hard and I realized that I had climaxed without knowing it. I quickly looked down at the blankets and saw that they were white with cum. I only shook my head and groaned.

Sol continued to pound his member into me, his nails digging into my skin as he pulled my hips closer to his. I felt him bend over my body and kiss vigorously up my spine. I shivered and moaned loudly. I reached a hand down and quickly rubbed over my erection, feeling another orgasm coming on.

"D-don't stop, Sol... You're going to make me cum a fourth time..." I told him, groaning loudly. I could feel his proud smile as he began to thrust as fast as he could. I grunted loudly and came again onto my sheets. I rubbed slow and hard, milking everything out of my sore erection. My body tensed slightly around Sol's member and he groaned loudly before filling me with his own liquid. I shivered and groaned loudly. My arms finally gave out and my face and chest collapsed into the pillows. I panted hard, closing my eyes. He was still thrusting slowly into my body and it made me groan again.

Sol slowly pulled out of my body and rubbed his member over my ass. I shivered and pressed back against him. I loved the warm touch of his cock against my body and I wanted him inside me again. He gently patted my ass before squeezing it softly. I slowly pushed myself back up on my hands and knees and looked back at him.

"Is that a man spanking me or a child? That was pathetic." I said with a smirk. He smirked back at me and spanked me harder, making me wince and groan. He spanked me again, digging his nails down the back of my thigh. I let out a loud groan and my body trembled at the pleasure and pain. I don't know what was coming over, but I wanted more from him. I wanted him to spank me, to tug me, to chain me up and violate me. I then remembered the gift basket that Gilbert had given me.

"Hold on, Sol. I have something we can use." I told him. I climbed off the bed as quickly as I could before walking over to the closet and grabbing the gift basket. Shuffling through it, I grabbed the shackles from it and turned around, showing them to Sol. "Want to chain me up and have your way with me?" I asked him, standing as seductively as I could as I dangled the shackles from a single finger. He grinned widely and quickly stood up, beckoning me over to him. I grinned and walked over to him, handing him the shackles.

"Does this mean I can do anything I want to you?" He asked me. I nodded at him and leaned against one of the poles supporting my bed.

"Yes, you can do anything you want and be as rough as you want." I told him, grinning. He returned the grin before quickly grabbing my throat and squeezing softly. I gasped and grabbed his arm, staring at him wide eyed. "H-hey! That's not fair!" I said to him. He only smirked before tossing me onto the bed.

I tried to catch my breath but he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me up towards the pillows. There he cuffed my hands to one of the poles in the headboard. He was smirking at me as he climbed onto the bed, forcing my legs open wide. I squirmed and fought to get away from him.

"Wait! I don't want to do this anymore!" I told him frantically, trying to get away. He raised my legs up into the air and held them together with one hand. He then proceeded to spank my ass repeatedly, making me tear up in pain. I begged him to stop but he only smacked my ass harder.

When I thought the pain couldn't get any worse, he finally dropped my legs onto either side of his body. With a sinister smirk, he grabbed my cock and rubbed quickly over it. I screamed softly from it being sensitive and arched my back. I felt tears slide down my face as he rubbed as fast and hard as he could, his brown eyes watching my face the entire time. I cried quietly in pain and pleasure, unsure of whether he was still playing or being serious. He brought me to the edge of my climax but then stopped rubbing, making me squirm and thrust for his touch.

"P-please! I need to release!" I pleaded with him, arching my back and bucking my hips in the air. He only smirked, rubbing his palm over the top of my cock. I sniffled and moaned, fighting to reach my finish. But it wasn't enough; I needed friction to climax.

With a smirk, he wrapped my legs around his body and rested my ass on his lap. I knew what was coming: the ultimate ravishing of my life. I fought to keep my body as loose and relaxed as possible for I knew he wasn't going to stop. And he didn't.

I screamed out in pain and pleasure as he jammed his cock into my entrance, forcing himself inside of me. He thrust hard and fast into me, making me scream and squirm with each thrust. It hurt but it felt so good at the same time. I loved every second of it. He forced his cock deeper into my ass and I screamed louder, feeling my throat growing hoarse. Sol knew I loved it and he thrust as fast and hard as he could. I arched my back and tugged on the shackles. I wrapped my legs tighter around him and I forced him closer against me. I was going to climax again and it was going to be my last time.

I focused on his cock, groaning and grunting every time it entered my body. It was bringing me closer and closer to my climax. Just a few more thrusts... That was it! I screamed the loudest scream I ever had, and I knew everyone in the castle must have heard it through the soundproof walls. I came hard over my stomach and felt my body tighten rigidly around his cock. He winced and grunted loudly before exploding his cum inside my body. I stared at him as he slowly pulled out of me before slowly closing my eyes and blacking out, hearing him call out my name...

Chapter Eleven

I awoke what seemed like minutes later. My entire body ached and was sore. My head was throbbing and my member felt like it was going to fall off. I slowly sat up in my bed, groaning in pain. I rubbed the side of my head as I looked outside the window. It was dark outside, but if it was the same day, I had no idea.

I looked over at my chair to see Gilbert sleeping soundly in it. He must have been waiting for me to wake up. I smiled softly at him before looking over at the other chairs in the room. No one else was in my room but us. I sighed quietly, slowly moving to dangle my feet off the side of my bed.

"Where are you going, your Highness?" Gilbert asked. I jumped and stared at him. I thought he was asleep. But now he was sitting there in the chair with an angry look on his face, staring at me seriously.

"I was going to walk around." I told him, starting to slide off my bed. He shook his head and stood up, pushing me gently back onto my bed.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but you have been sentenced to your room until tomorrow morning. Your parents are very upset with you." He told me, staring at me. I stared back at him in confusion.

"What? Why? I haven't done anything wrong." I told him, crossing my arms across my chest. Gilbert let out a sigh and sat down in the reading chair.

"Yesterday, when you were having your day with Sol, you broke the security systems with your scream. Remember the scream? It must have been the last one before you blacked out." Gilbert explained to me. I nodded slowly, biting my lip softly. I knew what one he was talking about. "Well, it fried the security system to your wing of the castle somehow and your parents had to replace it. So, they sentenced you to your room and they sent home Xame because of it. They're not allowing you to see any of the Princes until tomorrow, which you only have three choices to choose from now." He explained to me. I sighed and nodded, staring at him.

So, after all of that, I had only three choices left. To be honest, I was kind of happy that I didn't have to be with the last prince. I was somewhat certain of who I would choose for my husband, but to sentence me to my room? That was taking it too far. I sighed and shook my head angrily.

"Fine. They want to do this to me, then fine. Let them." I stood up and began to pace about the room. I noticed that I was limping slightly and I stopped pacing, blushing deeply. I heard Gilbert suppress a giggle and turned to glare at him. He quickly looked away from me, and I noticed him bite his lip.

"S-sorry, my Prince. I didn't mean it..." He said quietly. I only shook my head and waved my hand dismissively at him.

"It's alright, Gil." I told him. I sat down in the chair in front of my desk and rubbed at my eyes. I was tired but my body was jumpy. I looked over at Gilbert and saw that he was watching me closely. "What is it, Gilbert?" I turned to face him full on and he flushed slightly.

"I, um, I was just curious, my Prince, how good was Prince Sol?" He asked me, his cheeks flushed a deep red. I grinned slightly at him.

"Gods, he was amazing. He's very built down there and he definitely knew how to use it." I told him, feeling my cheeks flush slightly when I thought about the night before. Gilbert smiled slightly, beckoning me to go on.

"Well, what else? What all did you to do yesterday?" He asked me, sitting forward in his chair. I giggled quietly and sat forward in my own chair, placing my hands on my knees.

"Well, he let me suck him off twice before he did me." I told Gilbert, grinning widely. "He tasted so sweet and I couldn't get enough of him in my mouth. I wanted to suck on him forever, if he'd let me. But when he's doing me, it feels amazing. He reaches so deep inside me that it makes my entire body tingle. I..." I stopped for a moment, staring off into space. Gilbert sat there watching me for a moment. I focused again and stared at him. "I think I love him..." I told him. He gasped and covered his mouth with both of his hands. I bit my lip softly and nodded my head.

"Are you going to choose him at tomorrow's ceremony?" He asked me quietly. I thought about it for a moment before nodding slightly.

"I might... I still haven't quite decided yet." I told him. I stood up and walked over to my bed, laying down on it. I turned on my side so that I was staring at Gilbert. "Are you staying in here all night?" I asked him. He nodded at me.

"Yes, my Prince. The King's orders. I can't let you leave until tomorrow morning." He told me. I sighed and nodded. "So, you should get some sleep now, my Prince." He told me. I nodded again and rolled onto my back. I stared up at the ceiling before closing my eyes and gradually falling into a deep sleep.

Chapter Twelve

I awoke the next morning with minor aches. My back and bottom still ached fiercely, but it wasn't as bad as the night before. I slowly sat up in my bed to see that my outfit had been chosen and was hanging by my desk. I looked it over before nodding slightly, acknowledging that it was a good choice for today. It was my royal attire for special events, and today was such a day.

I crawled out of my bed and slowly walked over to my outfit. I stripped out of my pajamas before slipping on the outfit. After I had it on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked good enough in my midnight blue trousers and sky blue linen shirt. My cape was also midnight blue with a sky blue trim. I grinned slightly at myself in the mirror before hearing a knock on the door. I beckoned in the knocker, turning towards the door.

It was my Father. I bowed my head slightly at him, staring down at his feet. He told me to look up and I did so, looking up at his face. He gave me a soft smile and patted my shoulder gently.

"Today is the day, my son. Today, you will choose a husband and get married." He told me in his deep voice. I smiled proudly up at him. I knew my Father was happy that I was about to be married. "I am very proud to see how far you have come along and I hope that you make your heart's decision today." I smiled at him and nodded.

"Thank you, Father. I will do my best to choose wisely." He clapped me on the shoulder again before turning to leave my room. After he left the room, my Mother entered the room. I smiled widely at her and bowed my head.

"Hello, Mother." I said to her. She returned the greeting before walking over to me and hugging me tightly. Her voice quavered when she spoke and I knew she was holding back tears.

"Oh, my son is all grown up now..." She said quietly, clinging to me. I embraced her and fought back tears of my own. I heard her sniffle quietly and she held me at arm's length. "Oh, Darrel... You will come visit us, won't you? Please promise me that you'll come and see your dear old Mother in her old age." I smiled softly and nodded, feeling a tear slide down my face.

"Of course, Mother. I'll try and visit once a month." I told her, wiping the tear away. She smiled at me before embracing me again. She gave me a tight squeeze before pecking a kiss on my cheek and leaving the room. I sighed and stared at the door. I guess it was time to go to the Great Hall.

With a deep breath, I opened the door and left my room, slowly making my way to the Great Hall. When I made it there, it seemed as if the entire planet had come to see this event. There were citizens piled in everywhere. The rich, the poor, the middle class; they were all here. When I stepped into the Hall, a thick silence suddenly fell on the crowd. I held my head high as I slowly walked down the length of the hall and made my way to my chair. Slowly, I sat down on my seat and stared out at the crowd. They left some room in the center of the floor for when the other Princes arrived. I waited anxiously. It was time for everything that we had practiced for months.

My Father stood up from his throne and looked about the crowd. He seemed to gaze at every individual before drawing in a deep breath. With his booming voice, he welcomed everyone to the Palace.

"Before we call in the other Princes, I just want to welcome everyone to the Palace. Please note that you are all honored guests here to witness the event that will be my son's marriage. You are all welcome to stay for the feast after the ceremony and everyone is asked to remain in good behavior. We do have a dungeon." My Father said, smiling when he heard the crowd ripple with laughter. I smiled nervously and fought to stay still in my seat. "And now, without further hesitation, I welcome the competing Princes. Prince Octavius from Nublar, Prince Allus from Venut, and Prince Sol from Siring." My Father introduced the Princes. My stomach clenched at the sound of Sol's name and my heart began to race. I waited so long to be with someone that I loved and I had finally found him.

It took every ounce of patience in my body to stay still as the Princes slowly made their way into the Great Hall, wearing their best attire. My eyes focused on Sol as he lined up with Octavius and Allus. All three of them stood before the thrones, facing me and my parents. I took a deep breath as my father continued to speak.

"And now, my son, Prince Darrel, will stand before all of you and choose his husband, the man he will remain with for the remainder of his long and healthy life." My Father's voice boomed into the crowd. He then sat down in his throne and all eyes turned to me. I bit the inside of my cheek as I slowly stood up from my throne and looked out at the ground.

"Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, I am Prince Darrel and I have chosen who will be my husband." I waited a moment, letting everyone applaud and cheer. I raised a hand to silence the crowd. Once they quieted down, I stepped down from the raised platform and stood before the three Princes. All three of them stared at me intensely, all of them willing me to choose them. I took another deep breath before looking at each one in turn. First Octavius, then Allus, and lastly Sol.

Then, with slow, deliberate steps, I walked towards Sol. I stood before him and stared up into his eyes. I placed a hand over his heart and said loudly so that the entire hall could hear my voice. "Prince Sol, I take you as my husband. To care for me in sickness and health. To be my lover and my best friend. And most importantly, to bring peace to our worlds. Do you choose me?" I said clearly, staring up into his eyes. He stared back at me intensely, a smile playing at the corner of his lips. He nodded slowly before placing his hand over my heart.

"I do." He proclaimed loudly, his voice echoing through the hall. I smiled widely and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, kissed his lips lovingly. I heard my Father's voice call out our rights but it was drowned out from the noise of the crowd. I didn't care. I had chosen Sol and he had chosen me. We would be together for the rest of our time and there was nothing that would break us apart.

The End