Five O Pt. 01.50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. 'So far she's not really changing anything; she's just being more specific.'

"Three- When we are doing a session you will call me what I tell you to call me at the beginning. And you will be whomever I want you to be for that session as well. Capische, Puppy?"

I would have wagged my tail if I had one. I signaled my agreement with a deep nod.

"Four-You will NOT, not ever! jerk off that cute weaner-pop of yours; Or, have an orgasm in any other way but how I say. You must know I know how much you've been playing with yourself since last weekend, don't you? Your orgasms, all you orgasms, are mine now until I have used up my last coin."

Rule four was a surprise but I thought I could deal with it. If I was giving her control of my next four orgasms then she should have total control over them. This did conflict with rule two. If each session was over when I finally ejaculated then, theoretically, I could jerk off all I wanted in between until she threw down the next token. I decided not to argue the point. If she wanted to torment me between her orgasms then all the better. 'Beat me, bore me, but never ignore me.'

"So, do you agree with my rules?

"Five, Natalie? Didn't you say there were five rules?"

"Yes. The fifth isn't really a rule. More like a gift. You are going to wear something special for me until we get through all my orgasms."

I thought she was going to pull a box of frilly panties out of her desk drawer but the black box she brought out was small and square. She pushed it across to me. Now it was my turn to open a gift.

"What the hell, Natty?" I can't ware this! Why in the name of hell do you want me in this contraption?"

"Calm down. It's just a little helper to keep you from ...you know. It'll make it easier for you to follow rule..." she looked down at her paper. "Rule...number four. Come-on, pup, don't you want to go all the way with your fantasy?" She smiled like she was seducing a nervous, virgin boyfriend across his first-time threshold.

I bowed my head in agreement and started fiddling with the metal parts.

"Give me that, puppy. I'll put it on you and I'll hold the keys somewhere safe and sound." I didn't wise-crack about how good she was with keys. "Come stand over here beside me so I can get it on you."

I stood there watching as she confidently disassembled it and laid the parts out on her desk. I was wondering if she had experience with these things before.

"The woman at Triple X Factor, that sex shop out on Airport Road gave me a lesson with it. She wouldn't let me cash out till I could take it apart and put it back together almost with my eyes shut. Sheesh, you'd think I was buying a gun."

"Cash out?" 'What in hell did she buy?'

"Ya, I bought some other things for our game too. Oh, did I forget t tell you? I have another thing like this chastity device that will help you follow the rules and be a good little puppy. These aren't parts of the rules, they're just incentives to help train you to behave. Puppy."

If you don't follow the other rules or like... say you start whinging...or maybe, just because I want to, I'm going to punish you."

"This is going too far, Natalie. It's just more than I ...It's way more than I gave you in your gift."

I protested weakly but I wasn't moving or balking as she fastened the large ring around my sack and the base of my uncooperative cock.

"Well, now is the time to refuse if you want to opt out of this whole thing. But by the way you're being so compliant and you're not really protesting, and your hot dog is getting harder, tells me that maybe thou dost protest too much...or, thou don't protest enough...hmmmm?"

She trying to wrestle my cargo into the cage but everything she was doing was only making me harder. She pulled my cock down and let it slap against my abdomen. Boing!

"Damn, you are loving this aren't you? I might have to resort to some ice from the fridge."

I heard the key in the door. Someone was unlocking it...coming in. My heart thumped into panic mode. I started for my clothes.

"It's ok Louis. Don't freak out. It's only Jackie. I invited her because I need a witness and she was the most convenient accomplice. Come on in, Jackie. Your timing is perfect."

"Ya, I've been outside...looking in the window since I saw Louis come in the shop. I've been out there this whole time guarding the door. I had to shoo off a few window-shoppers but not till they got an eyeful of the goings on." She giggled. "Shayla from the Hallmark Card Shop walked by. She was all aghast when she saw what you were doing. She asked me if it was that new bonsai technique everybody was talking about and wondered if you'd be including it in your next Friends&Flowers workshop. She can be such a hoot. Cracked me up so much I just let her watch."

Natalie looked at her as if to say, 'Enough, you've said too much already,' but Jacki dithered on.

"Shayla wanted to know what this was all about so I..."

"Jackie! Stop!" Jackie frowned. "Come over here and give me a hand with this thing, will ya,"

"Oh My. Yes, of course," Jackie bounded over with a smile and fell in beside me at the desk. She leered back and forth between my cock and my pained expression but she spent more time gawking at my stiff cock in Natalie's hands.

"Is he going to give you one of your shoot-offs today?"

"Jackie, will you please stop talking." Natalie said, trying to suppress a laugh. She was more amused than upset with her helper's enthusiasm. They went back a long way; to when Natty had opened the shop and found her business growing beyond what she could handle by herself. Jackie had been a customer and a casual friend. She needed a part time job and Nate needed help. It started there and had continued for years since. I suspected that if ever Nate would consider a partner, Jackie would be the one. They were opposites who complimented each other perfectly.

"And No, he is not going to do one of his "shoot-offs" today. We're just going to sign the document."

"Oh Shoot! I was looking forward to seeing that." Real disappointment in her voice and frowney face.

"But first I have to get him into this chastity cage. He's too hard or maybe the one i bought is too small.

"Should I get my Falcos from the back?"

Giggling, Natalie said, "Ya, just like you to go for the sharp tools first."

"I know just what to do about his little problem from my school-nurse days. Pass me that pencil over there, the one with that eraser thingy stuck on the end." She tucked the long pencil behind her ear with the sharpened point aiming forward. She all but pushed her boss out of the way. "Were going to need something to grease this cocktail weaner with too." She knelt down and took my cock in her hands. Of course, none of this was helping my condition. I was mortified that Jackie, my wife's older assistant was now fondling my junk like she was doing a wedding-table arrangement.

Jackie must be mid-sixty because she started taking her Social Security earlier this year. She works for Natty for cash. She's pretty in a sexy, matronly, hippy way. She has long, straw-blond hair that compliments her farm girl looks. She's big with very large breasts, a waistline, and a nice round ass. Both of which, to me, always seemed to be in motion even when she was standing still. Momentum is a wonderful force of physics, especially with heavy, squishy masses. If she did wear a bra it must have been the sheerest type. She also had thin ankles and unusually small feet—very sexy. This all added up to a magnificent, zoftig presence. She was the star of many of my mature-women fantasies.

Jackie kneeling in front of me, fully dressed, while I was stark-naked. Her wrestling and fondling my cock was so humiliating; and so very exciting. It was better than my fantasies about her had ever been. Just as I was imagining some very un-sterile sounding technique involving the graphite end of that pencil she took my cock in her left fist and bent it up towards my belly. She unsheathed her scepter from behind her ear and, WHACK, the pencil's bulbous eraser end met the bulbous end of my cock with an audible snap. I squawked like a barnyard animal. Then two more times in quick succession.

Whack! Squawk! Whack! Squawk!

"There you go," she said looking proudly at my limp biscuit.

Why I thought of them, at that moment, I don't know know. But I did. 'What a strange name for a band,' but they were nothing compared to Baby's Arm. A Boston band named after the lead singer's legendary love appendage—a baby's arm holding an apple. They were brilliantly Punk. Raw but Funny.

Songs like I'm A Wimp.

"I'm just a wimp and it's making me sick

I can't even stand up to my chick

I'm five six, she's six foot three

she always gets the better of me"

I'm a wimp.

I'm a wimp.

Natalie wasn't even taller than me but I could tell this song was going to get stuck in my head and become my anthem. Jackie, meanwhile was still fondling my soft cock.

"When I worked at the retirement home. Some of my old, geezer patients...I swear. They'd take a viagra before their appointment just for a thrill. But there wasn't a tree in the woods Nurse Jackie couldn't fell with her mighty Ticonderoga number two. And when I was school nurse at Mount Hope High. I always had those randy, eighteen year old foot-ballers popping boners at their sports physicals. Now where's that lube?" Natalie ran off to find some.

"Ya, those were the days. Mount Hope High. Those eighteen year old boys, bless em; it didn't take much for this lady to get them all em-bare-assed naked and reaching for the sky." Jackie was reminiscing to no-one in particular.

"when I had too many to do I grouped them. They were so mortified, all naked in front of each other; and their coaches too. I even brought in a candy-striper to help whenever I could. Funny to watch which guys were hard as a spike before I even told them to strip. They wanted to strip for me so bad but I didn't like the ones that were too eager. I could always spot the shy ones shuffling towards the back of the line. They were the ones I'd have to coax out of their shells. Turtle boys. I'd tease them till they were ready, not-so-willing, and able. I wouldn't make them cum though. I'd take them right to the edge where they didn't know what was going on. Then I'd send them back to class with the bluest balls you could imagine. But I'd always get those shy boys back in my office for periodic check-ups. And when I did I'd ask them the most embarrassing questions and have them strip piece of clothing by piece as I conducted different tests on them. The final embarrassment would be when I'd tell them I needed to see them produce a sperm sample. They'd ask for a cup and a place to go. I'd tell them, We don't need a cup and I'd take their rock-hard cock and start to stroke it. I just need to see how strong your ejac___; sometimes I didn't even get to finish my sentence. They'd explode like a cum geyser. And me, a forty-year old woman, Louis. I was hornier than they were." She paused and looked down. The said softly, "Some of them were special."

"Jackie?"

Then she whispered, "Lars. Lars Johansson. What a beautiful boy he was..."

"What did you say, Jackie?"

"...and it didn't take much to get them naked, Louis. And talk about a hard cock; those boys cocks just about burst their wrappers with my teasing." She picked up somewhere mid-story. "And you know something, Louis, I think you would have just loved my sports examinations."

Natalie came from the bathroom with a pump bottle in one hand and a tube in the other. "I've got Jergins and this."

"Give me that one," Jackie said, champing at the bit. "That'll sure give him a happy hour pick me up." She squirted some of the___ ICY HOT!___ in her palm and with one hand she coated my penis with the cooling gel and with the other slid me effortlessly into the shiny steel cage.

An exquisite, mentholated, cooling engulfed me. Then I was brought back to the moment by the sound of her clicking the little padlock closed. The way she held my whole package in her two open hands made me feel like Fay Wray, in her stripped and torn dress, standing practically naked in King Kong's open palms.

'Wait! King Kong, Fay Wray, Jessica Lang, what was I thinking?' I was learning age differences, gender, sexual proclivities didn't matter—and it even didn't matter who I fantasized I was—being naked and vulnerable under the spell of another adult; one who is clothed and in control (apparently, even a giant, macho, hirsute ape) was a very potent drug. Now I was day-dreaming and there was a soundtrack to it. Slave To Love; Love Is The Drug; Roxy Music, Brian Ferry songs; the Stones, Gimme Shelter; The Velvet's Heroin, were throbbing in my head. Songs whose pulse reeked of sex, passion, and power—or the lack there of. Without even looking at Natalie, Jackie leaned down and kissed the very tip of my caged dick yanking me back from my the delusions of sex, drugs and rock and roll. I was back standing naked and embarrassed in my wife's flower store with Jackie, her older helper who was caressing my cock in this steel trap.

'Maybe Iggy And The Stooges, I wanna Be Your Dog would work for my soundtrack.'

And I'll lay down in my favorite place.

Now I'm ready to close my eyes

And now I'm ready to close my mind

And now I'm ready to feel your hand

And lose my heart on the burning sands

and now I wanna be your dog.

"There ya go then, puppy," Natalie said. "All wrapped up and sealed with a kiss. Now all that's left to do is agree and sign the contract. Or, you still can disagree if you want."

So there we were, witness Jackie and submissive me standing before Judge Judy at her desk. Jackie was wiping her mouth with a tissue. Some of that Icy Hot must have gotten on her lips when she gave me that sweet kiss. My dick was now on fire. I wished she would have taken me in her mouth and swirled me around to dilute this stuff. Share the heat so to speak.

"Do you have questions? Want to propose any changes?", Natalie said interrupting my day dream.

"Are you excited about going ahead with the this?" This time I bowed my head in agreement.

And then for the sake of her mock-lawyer formality, she looked up at me over her reading glasses and said, "Louis Rosso, AKA Puppy, by signing this contract before this witness, Jackie May Cotter, You, by your own free will, are giving me the gift of your submission according to the terms and rules outlined here. And by my signing the contract I am promising you that I will value and cherish that gift for the duration of this agreement. Do you trust me enough to sign this contract, Louis?"

I thought about this, maybe not this exact scenario, but I'd been wanting this and planning it for a very long time. I'd been tip-toeing towards this kind of submission to my wife for years. It started with bedroom games, progressed to role-play; and all the years of secret fantasies and internet porn forays. How many stories had I searched for and read? How many had I written? How many trials and errors?But now I was realizing a dream that was woven from all those experiences. Yes, I had invented this goofy idea for Natalie's fiftieth birthday and our fifth anniversary; but it was she who was turning my bottle rocket into a three-stage missile launch. I felt like I was strapped in, on top of the rumbling engines waiting for the crushing thrust.

I bowed once more and said, "Yes, Mistress Natalie, I give you control over my five orgasms."

"Ooooooh, now you'll be the boss of him, like you're the boss of me," Jackie said. "ummm, only kind of a different kind of boss...right. We've never done anything kinky, you and I...I mean before this. Because, I don't know about you but I'd say, this is pretty____"

Natalie shot her a withering look. "Jackie, please, Just be a witness...A Silent Witness."

With that the three of us signed the one page contract with the Blue Bloomings fountain pen.

"Do I get to keep the pen like they do at the White Hou__"

"Jackie!"

To be continued...

12