Five Pt. 02

Story Info
Middle age man sinks into a well of submission.
12.1k words
4.66
18.1k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is David's story. He provided the essence and inspiration for this work.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

David

The Tuesday status meeting ran late, with the visiting Cleveland headquarters marketing team insisting on adding a new tracking spreadsheet and revisiting (and gratuitously revising) David's meticulously prepared summary of his current clients. It was already past eight, and the fifty-ish sales manager begged off the invite for a late dinner, followed by an extended "work" session at the bar of a nearby luxury hotel. Even though the invitation promised a prime steak and an expensive bottle of wine, David was distracted most of the day with the thought that his trainer, Acadia, would be in touch with him. He knew better than to be tardy in responding to her missives.

He was juggling his work briefcase and a bag with yet another convenience store dinner when he checked his apartment mailbox and found a small package neatly wrapped in plain brown paper. The package had no return address. Acadia had previously sent him "gifts" in precisely this manner, so he had not doubt this package was from her.

With his heart thumping, he tucked the parcel in his briefcase and pushed the call button for the apartment building's single elevator. Time seemed to stand still as he watched the indicator light reading "5," "4," and then stopping for an interminable time at "4." It finally moved again, "3" then "2" and then the doors slowly opening.

A young attractive blonde, who he'd seen before leaving Apartment 4B, across the hall from him, barely glanced at him as she pushed by him with a distracted look on her face.

"Good evening," David offered, but the woman was already passed him and had either not heard him or chose to ignore him. David noted that she wasn't as attractive as Gamma, another sub of Acadia's, with whom he'd had "sex" with multiple times. The minor sleight was yet another reminder that David belonged in Acadia's world -- a world of domination and submission -- and not the vanilla one where he might as well have been a ghost.

He pushed the button for the fourth floor and waited ... and waited ... while the elevator went up at a glacial pace. He burst through the elevator doors, eager to see what Acadia had in store for him. He dropped everything on the kitchen table and opened the box, to find a small green velvet bag and a note:

Five- what I love about you is how much you need my control and how each new humiliation seems to make you more dedicated. Well, here you go. Strip now, then open the bag and text me. 💔Acadia

He was breathing harder as he quickly slipped off his coat and threw his clothes on the kitchen floor. Inside the soft bag was something hard and chilled -- a stainless steel wire version of the cock cage he had worn that first time with Acadia. He figured out the ring that fitted behind his balls, and slipped the cage part over his semi-hard penis to latch it on. He left off the small brass padlock with its tiny key, putting them back in the bag, thinking it would be for Acadia's future use.

He looked down at it with pride. He belonged to her. His cock belonged to her. The cage was a constant reminder that he was owned. This elegant cage was recognition that David had completed his initial training and was no longer on probationary status. He looked forward to the time when Acadia would take him to the "farm," to be photographed, shackled to a horse stall, and made available for trade with other dominants on a website started by two of Acadia's closest friends.

It was only a few weeks before when David was introduced to Acadia's circle of friends, including Garrett and Sandra, the website's founders, at a party at a magnificent house belonging to a former sub of Acadia's. David recalled with joy the endless humiliation and deviant sex that lasted well into the next morning. He was spanked, whipped and ass fucked so many times that he had to take two days of personal time to work from his apartment, standing up, unable to sit down for any length of time.

He fingered the burner phone he purchased months ago that he used to establish his connection to Acadia. It was now his lifeline to the alternate reality that captured his heart and his mind. He anxiously texted her saved number, one of the two stored on it (Gamma being the other), hoping she would reply.

Thank you Miss Acadia for the wonderful gift.

He stared at the screen, waiting for her response. A few minutes later his phone chimed and her message appeared out of the ether.

Fit OK Five? Send pic.

Without hesitation he spread his hairy thick legs wide, clicking a photo of his penis, veins bulging and the engorged shaft straining against the elegant prison. He took two more, then kept the best one and texted it to Acadia's number. He gave no thought to the fact that Acadia was storing all of his images, waiting for the time when he would be a detailed and documented memory on Garrett and Sandra's website, irreverently called The Country Livestock Exchange.

Acadia chuckled when she saw the incoming image. She could tell that he had an erection that wouldn't go away. The cage was meant to remind him of his fealty to her, and obviously the idea of it made him hard. She knew the thought of her also made him hard. She had clearly made the right decision in jettisoning Jade, one of her trainees, who was becoming difficult to handle, in favor of David, who was malleable putty in her sometimes playful and sometimes devious hands.

She had no problem telling him like she saw it and heaping on extra humiliation.

LOL you are truly pitiful.

There was only adulation for her attention, no matter what it was. He was happy his image gave her pleasure, even if it was perverse.

Thank you Miss Acadia for looking at me.

"Good," she thought. Now he was thinking of others instead of himself first. Her training was sinking in. Now for the final bit of humiliation for the night.

Fasten lock and freeze key in large bowl. Gamma has spare.

David gulped, checked the lock, then fitted it to the cage and hesitated a moment before clicking it shut. He rifled through the paltry collection of glass mixing bowls that was the jetsam from the divorce. He found two candidates, a smaller bowl that fit about ten cups of water, and a larger one that was made to hold sixteen. He wasn't sure what she meant by large so he selected the larger of the two. He fill the bowl halfway and put it in the freezer.

He set a timer on Alexa for an hour and sent his responsive text.

Will do Miss Acadia. Here's pic of bowl.

Still naked and caged, he shuffled to the bedroom, too excited to eat, and fired up his desktop computer, re-watching for probably the fiftieth time a four minute video that Acadia shot of David and Gamma having her version of sex.

Gamma was Eurasian, her father Caucasian and her mother Indonesian. Her short black hair framed a face with delicate features and almond shaped eyes. She was well endowed for an Asian woman, and had a purposeful demeanor in the way she carried herself. She was a "glass is half empty" person, and found that submission was her way of coping with and suppressing her prodigious work ethic and naturally pessimistic outlook. Even though she enjoyed doing things that weren't in her nature to do, she also took great pleasure in participating in David's humiliation. Her dislike and jealousy of David provided no end of amusement for Acadia.

This particular video was taken as a reward for David's good behavior. The video started with an image of David, kneeling on the wide plank hardwood floor of Acadia's kitchen. He had his collar on, and clipped to the collar was a clear vinyl coated braided wire cable, the other end connected to a stainless steel hook, with the business end shaped like a butt plug and planted firmly in his ass. Gamma was also nude, kneeling behind him. David paused the video, studying Gamma's body -- her face, her perfectly shaped breasts and derriere, and the subtle undertones of her flawless skin. His training was meant to dissuade his normal instincts of thinking about a woman's body for his own pleasure, but in this private moment he reverted to his old ways, dreaming of his chance for him to touch her, or in this video, her touching him.

David ignored the pain of his cock straining against the serrated ribs of his new cage, as he unpaused the video and watched as Gamma began stroking his engorged and uncaged cock with her dainty hand, applying enough pressure to cause him to audibly grunt, trying to fight the urge to tense his body and thus pull the pointed chromed plug deeper into his ass.

Gamma used her free hand to take hold of the cable, pulling up on it so that David's head was looking upward and the butt plug pushed hard against his prostate. She let of the cable, then pulled it again, simulating a hard fucking of his ass, while continuing to grip his cock. The twin sensations built a wave of pleasure that was reflected on his contorted face.

The camera panned over to Gamma, who had abruptly stopped and left the submissive man panting. He wanted to turn his head and look to see why she stopped, but kept his head still so as not to pull the hook sideways. She pulled the hook out of his ass and picked up a g-spot stimulator, turning it on and jamming it roughly into his asshole without lubrication. David could see himself grunt hard and resist the urge to flinch. She used the pointed tip to rub hard against his prostate, giving him an uncontrollable urge to cum.

Acadia disembodied voice from behind the camera whispered sharply, "Gamma!"

It was a scolding voice, and Gamma reluctantly took hold of David's cock, that last hard touch tipping him over the edge, and with perfect timing Acadia's voice could be heard saying in a melodic voice:

"Cum Five ... cum for me."

A stream of gooey white cum dribbled out of the tip of his penis, pooling on the kitchen floor. His knees were shaking, and it took a moment to steady himself. Then, without being asked, he lapped the cum puddle off the floor. He turned his head towards the camera, cum coating his lips and chin.

"Thank you Miss Acadia," he said to the camera.

The screen went black.

David's cock continued to painfully pushed against the cage as he watched the video, but he willingly traded the pain to re-live the experience. He resisted the urge to play the video again by placing the palms of his hands face down on the table, away from the keyboard and the mouse. He thought to himself that there wasn't a single moment in the past year in his vanilla life that he would replay for his enjoyment, yet with Acadia, every moment, whether pleasurable or painful, was a moment he wanted to relive.

He sighed as he saw that it was already closing in on ten, and he still had a briefcase full of work for the wall to wall meetings the next day. Since he was the sales manager, it was his responsibility to answer all of management's questions raised earlier that day. He had the raw materials assembled to answer their questions but had to prepare a new set of power points to lead the following day's discussions in an organized fashion. He found it difficult to focus on his work, with Acadia and Gamma being foremost in his mind.

Halfway through the questions he was tasked with answering, David's mind drifted away, to his odd pride in being owned by Acadia now, and then to dusty memories that formed the foundation of his core beliefs and suppressed sexual desires. He had a vague recollection as a kid of a hide and seek game when his girl cousins had tied him to a tree, and how he secretly enjoyed being restrained and humiliated. He remembered being too embarrassed to stick around for middle school kissing games in a friend of a friend's basement, intimidated by the prospect of talking to the aggressive girls.

He recalled his childhood body as geeky but average, and his high school dating as limited and frustrating. He was on the edge of every group, and whatever the hot cheerleaders were doing, it was certain not to involve him. The nice girls he knew had no apparent sexual interests and he never asked for anything. His first really willing college girlfriend became a fixation, and he mistakenly married her later. He wanted bursts of passionate sex, however she had other feelings, mostly having nothing to do with sex, and they spent the next twenty years growing apart.

Now, in his fifties, after the divorce, he had a new job in a different city and a life that was mostly work. He was too old and too senior to get involved with the women in his career life. He was an average looking guy old enough to be everyone's Dad, likely to be routinely ignored in any crowd. Store clerks and waitresses smiled at him and forgot him moments later. He was neatly dressed in a conventional style, a bit too heavy and balding to be noticed.

The odd thing, though, was that it seemed his mind was more filled with sexual images and interest than it had been when he was younger. He had never been interested much in pictures, and he had lived in a time before hard core porn was everywhere. It had been the classic erotic writing that excited him ... Story of O ... Anne Rice... and later the early online chat rooms that were text only.

Now, he saw women and their curves and looks everywhere. Jutting breasts, softly curving breasts, hips , thighs, legs, asses, faces and hair. He was doing what was certainly not politically correct, seeing all of them as sexual objects even as they ignored him. He wasn't angry or upset, it was like appreciating a profusion of flowers even as he realized they were individuals busy thinking of work, or other people, or art, or calculus, or something else, but clearly not about sex, and not about him.

And he thought about how his life had new color and intensity since Acadia had picked him out in a dull hotel bar, correctly seeing that addressing his needs would make him responsive. She tempted him with images of her other slaves, submissives really, as owned objects and he responded positively. It was sort of like mental judo, using his own weight and ideas against him. And in an odd way, by taking ownership she had reduced his average penis to essentially an idea, kept small and now physically caged in the chastity shell he wore. He had to shift in his chair as he thought this, as his penis once again tried to assert its independence.

He was proud to be hers now, and more aware of the other aspects of his body, feeling his nipples harden under his shirt. She was expanding his mind with new ideas as he gave up control, leading him (sometimes literally, on a leash or chain) to new encounters and more passionate feelings. He could see, also, why one of her previous subs, Jade, had been so sad and upset to be cast away after she resisted leaving after her training was complete. Acadia had filled half his mind with her own style of sexual longing now, and it was real life (like the sales presentation he had to edit now) that seemed flat and unreal.

David blinked, shifted again, and returned to his writing: "... Eastern region sales in zip codes of more than 12,000 population were up 2% in the recent quarter, due to ..."

The one hour timer went off, and he almost jumped out of his chair.

He refocused on the task Acadia gave him, and went into the bathroom size kitchen, fetching the bowl out of the freezer. The ice had set in a thin layer on top. That would do. He took the key to his cock cage and placed it gently on the clear sheet of ice. He then filled the bowl to within a half inch of the top with cold water and put it back in the freezer.

His phone chimed. He slammed the freezer door shut. It would take more than an hour at room temperature for the ice to melt and for him to access the key. He snatched his special phone off the table. He wondered if she had installed cameras in his apartment.

All done Five? I would guess you just put the bowl back in the freezer.

He shivered. How did she know? He stared at the words on the screen. He had to reply to her question.

I am and I did Miss Acadia.

Then he summoned the courage to ask a question. He added to the text:

How did you know?

To Acadia, it was child's play. She also figured it would be an hour for the half bowl of water to set so she guessed Five would get right on it and then set a timer for an hour. To him, it was sophistry. She was right about him over and over on what he liked, most things that he had never done before.

She decided to deign him with an answer.

You're so predictable Five. It amuses me.

She likes me, he thought. She likes me.

* * *

Edith and David

She buttoned her blouse, feeling fresh after a long hot shower. It was a long weekend, and now she had to brave the Monday morning traffic to get to her downtown office. Edith brushed her hair one last time, checking it in the mirror before leaving her bathroom to finish dressing for work. She was running late, and had almost forgotten that she had left David naked and hogtied in the guest bedroom. She slipped on her heels, and now fully dressed, walked down the hallway and pushed open the guest bedroom door.

"Five ..."

David, naked, lying on his side half asleep, with his hands and feet trussed together with a length of nylon rope, turned his head towards Edith.

"Playtime is over. I've got to go to work."

She untrussed the male sub. David rubbed his ankles, then his wrists, unsteady as he stood up, like a newborn calf.

"Anything to say Five, before I leave?"

"Thank you Miss Gamma for the lesson last night."

"That was fun, wasn't it Five?" Edith's upper thighs ached. One of her fetishes was pegging men, and the extended ass fucking session the previous evening had left her leg muscles sore. She imagined David's ass was even sorer, though he never complained.

She lightly raked her nails over the parallel welts on his ass, admiring her handiwork with her favorite flogger, and watching him squirm.

"One of my better efforts," said Edith. "Did you enjoy it Five?"

"Yes Miss Gamma." He was surprised he was developing an affinity for pain. Edith knew how to inflict just enough to cause that warm afterglow, a new sensation to David that made the pleasure he felt that much more intense.

"Go ahead and use the guest bathroom. Don't use the guest towels. I've left a stack of old newspapers you can use to dry off. Make sure the newspapers are put in the trash can in the garage and that you fix the leaky faucet in the laundry room before you leave."

"Yes Miss Gamma."

"If Acadia doesn't call for us this weekend, I'll expect you to be here at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning. Be prepared to start painting the outside of the garage. You did a good job stripping off the old paint."

"Yes Miss Gamma and thank you Miss Gamma."

Edith paused for a moment, balancing on her delicate designer stiletto heels. "You know Five ... I don't get you. I make you work all day on my house ... chores I've been putting off or tasks I just don't want to do ... and then in the evening I spend most of my time humiliating you or fucking you up the ass ... do you like all of this? Do you like me?"

"Yes Miss Gamma. I like working in your house and I like you and I like what you do to me. Very much so."