Five Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensed the conversation had gone elsewhere, and that he was again abandoned, though this time not for long. Gamma knelt next to him, speaking loud enough for him to hear through the thick leather of his hood.

"You're up now Five. You're the evening's entertainment. Miss Acadia wants you to crawl to each of our guests and offer yourself for their use. Do you hear me Five?"

"Yes Miss Gamma."

He felt the swat of a riding crop on his ass, his thin silk panties providing little protection from the sting of the leather tab. He lurched forward.

"I'll help direct you around the room. If I swat your left ass cheek, you'll go to the left and if I swat the right, then you'll go to the right. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Gamma."

She swatted him between his cheeks and he crawled straight forward, his short skirt flipped up on his back to expose his expensive, frilly panties. His cage swung back and forth as he crawled, as he smelled delicious pastries and other desserts and heard a buzz of excitement as he entered the room.

Gamma steered him to one of the guests, a hedge fund manager who was handling a significant portion of Acadia's investment portfolio. Sherry Goldstein was a regular at Acadia's parties, and had always enjoyed the eagerness of her subs. Slender, barely five foot, she had a bush of curly black hair between her legs. She spread them as Gamma guided David between her legs. His hood brushed against her inner thighs, his progress stopped. Sherry used her hands to force David's head deeper between her legs, his uncovered mouth pressing against her sopping wet pussy.

He kept licking, sucking and breathing in the pungent smell of sex. He realized he was in his element, offering himself to serve.

Her thighs quivered ... her hips raised off her chair and then slowly lowered ... he was still ravenous and continued the tongue lashing.

His head was jerked back.

Sherry was satiated, and had signaled Gamma to take him away. David was panting, the sweat from inside his hood stinging his eyes.

He was not allowed to rest. Gamma guided him between the legs of another woman in her mid-40's. She was recently divorced and had kinky streak that her ex-husband knew nothing about. She was invited by Acadia because then David would know for sure there was no escape hatch for him. She was Lynette Fowler, David's boss.

Acadia's antenna had gone up when David shared his story of lust for Lynette, and it was an easy matter calling the few luxury hotels in town to locate her. Acadia was nothing if not persuasive, and it took little persuasion for Lynette to accept the invitation to peg him. It seemed that Acadia and Lynette were destined to be good friends, and that David has unwittingly served as the bridge to bring them together.

A good smell hit David's nose. It was perfume. It seemed familiar but he couldn't place it. Her hands grabbed his wrists and guided them to her hips, wide and firm. His mouth went for the scent of her sex, and sightless, was surprised when his lips hit a shaft of hard plastic. He started licking it, slathering it with his saliva, knowing it would soon find its place in his ass.

His lips went across the rippled shaft, then his wrists were pulled upward so his hands could fondle her magnificent tits, heavy and pendulous. His cock was throbbing mercilessly against the teeth of the cage.

His head was jerked back again, to be led to the next guest. He nestled in between her legs, lapping her nectar, when he felt a plastic phallus part his cheeks and push against his anus. He had been trained to offer his ass cunt to others and willed himself to relax, allowing the shaft to slide all the way inside him. He felt full, so full, as her hips slapped against his ass, and he could hear her muffled grunts as he tried to concentrate on his task at hand with the woman in front of him. His cock was dripping a copious amount of precum.

The woman he was licking gasped and her thighs locked onto him, trapping him in a steamy headlock. The woman behind him had picked up her pace, and through his hood he could hear her labored breathing. She thrust one last time into him, stilling herself against his ass, and he could feel her shaking as an orgasm had undoubtedly erupted. For him, the prolonged stimulation to his prostate made his semi-erect penis dribble a stream of pure white cum though it wasn't accompanied by a sense of euphoria. The spoiled orgasm taught him once again that his role was to be a giver. The woman's thighs relaxed and he fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

He felt hands on the back of his head, unzipping his hood and then pulling it off. He squinted in the bright lights, streams of sweat dripping down his forehead. The little hair he had left was matted and wet. He fought to focus his eyes, finally seeing a fuzzy image of Acadia standing in front of him. She was dressed casually, at least for her, in a gray cashmere sweater, designer skinny jeans and heels. She looked as fetching as the first day he saw her, across the room, at a forgettable bar at a budget hotel.

Still on his knees, he looked up at her for approval.

"You did well Five. I think your training is finally starting to sink in. Before I make introductions to our guests, you have a bit of clean-up to do, don't you?"

His vision still unfocused, he looked down and saw a small puddle of cum on the hardwood floor. He bent over, pursed his lips, and tasted the familiar tang of his own cum.

"That's good Five." Acadia stepped to the side so David could see the two women sitting on the sofa and a third sitting on a side chair. All were naked from the waist down, and the woman that was wearing the harness and fake penis had her blouse open and her bra unhooked. Her scent connected in his brain with the accompanying visual. She was Lynette Fowler, his boss, and the woman he had been secretly lusting after.

"You've 'met' Sherry Goldstein and Hanna Andressen, two of my closest friends," Acadia started, pointing to the two women lounging on the sofa, both unconcerned at their partial nudity. "And of course you know Lynette, my newest friend."

David's mind was swimming with thoughts. He had been able to keep his vanilla life and his life with Acadia separate, always telling himself that if Acadia's demands became too great, he could pull the ripcord and escape to the safety of his former mundane existence, marking time in his drab apartment. Now his boss was part of Acadia's posse. He did enjoy the pegging, and her invitation to touch her and her amazing breasts. His face reflected his confusion.

"Lot's to take in, huh Five? Lynette tells me that she has to go back to Cleveland tomorrow. But all's not lost, is it Lynette?"

Lynette stood up and approached David, squatting lower and dragging the shaft of the used dildo across his cheek, leaving a trail of moisture. He submissively opened his mouth, and she pushed the fake cock in until he gagged.

"That's right Acadia. I think David has a business trip to Cleveland in his near future. There's a few people I'd like him to meet."

Acadia laughed. "Five, it looks like your job just got a bit more interesting. I've forwarded Lynette your profile and your answers to the questionnaire as well as a few photos you've texted me. Maybe a trip to Cleveland is in my future as well."

Sweaty and tired, David willingly surrendered himself to a life of submission.

"Thank you Miss Acadia ... and Miss Lynette."

End of Part II