Five Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not worried about it happening again. I'm worried about you. You've been acting differently ..."

She paused for a moment, asking herself if she wanted to broach a much more sensitive topic.

" ... including you staring at my breasts."

"Well ... uhh ... I ... uhh ..." David stammered, trying to look away.

"David ... we've known each other for almost ten years. I know you've gone through a lot ... your divorce ... your transfer ... and I can relate ... I just got divorced last year as well ..."

David looked up. "I didn't know ..."

"It's OK. My ex was an asshole and it was a long time coming ..."

"I'm sorry."

"It's OK. I'll be here till the end of the week. Get those reports to me tomorrow."

"I will."

She reached across the conference room table and put her hand on top of David's.

"I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

* * *

David was in his apartment, papers scattered on his small dining room table, trying to finish up the reports he promised. His phone ... the secret one ... chimed. He scrambled to retrieve it from his bedroom. He went to his text messages.

Playtime now Five?

"Shit," thought David. Acadia had impeccable timing. He was already a day late with his reports and he promised them the next day. He did the unthinkable.

Can you wait an hour? I have some work I need to finish.

The word "no" was not in Acadia's vocabulary.

Call me Five ... now ... or never call me again.

David shuddered at seeing the message. He called.

"So where's the fire?" Acadia asked smoothly.

"It's not exactly a fire. I had to finish some reports on Sunday. Then Gamma showed up with Diane ... and then I promised my boss the reports by tomorrow ... and ..."

"Enough babbling Five," Acadia said impatiently, cutting him off. "Who is your boss and exactly what does she want?"

David went through the entire interchange with Lynette, including mention of her divorce and her offer to lend a friendly ear while she was visiting. Acadia also managed to wheedle out of him that he'd been staring at her breasts and that she called him on it.

"Sounds like my kind of woman Five. Look, I'm not a generous person by nature but I'm going to give you a pass tonight. You finish up your reports and I'll be in touch. It's the first and last time you'll refuse me ... do you understand?"

"Yes ... yes ... thank you Miss Acadia."

"The last time."

Acadia smiled. A devious plan floated into her mind.

* * *

David was able to finish his reports that night, and the next morning he put them on the conference room table before Lynette arrived from her hotel. She breezed into the room, tossing her wrap over the back of an empty chair. David noticed she was much more provocatively dressed, eschewing her conservative business suit for a simple blouse and short skirt, where David could see the outline of her bra and a part of her thighs above the knee.

"So I see you were hard at work last night," she said, picking up the thick stack of reports. She started flipping through them, pausing every now and again to study a page. David returned to staring at her breasts as she made her way through the pile, watching as they gently jiggled as she rocked back and forth in the swivel mounted conference room chair.

And without looking up, she startled him by observing, "You also seem to be fixated on my breasts."

"Uhh ... no Miss Fowler," came his automatic denial.

"Let's just see if we can stick to business, shall we?" she asked, though her opaque blouse and impressive cleavage said otherwise.

"Of course," said David.

Not a word more was said about it, as they spent the remainder of the day grinding though the pile of reports. As the workday came to a close, Lynette offered a compliment.

"Well, it looks like you did your homework last night. I'm satisfied, and quite frankly amazed that you pulled things together in one night. I'd like to knock off now, so we can reconvene bright and early tomorrow."

"Why thank you Miss Fowler."

"I think you've earned the right to call me by my first name."

"Thank you Lynette."

"You're welcome David. Praise well deserved."

* * *

David virtually floated back to his apartment, riding on the wave created by Lynette's high praise. As he unlocked the door to his apartment door, he saw the woman in 4B leaving, and even her indifference to his presence didn't dampen his good mood. Grabbing a cold beer, and maybe watching his video with Gamma, would be his treat for a job well done.

However, when he flipped on the lights, he sensed something was different. Everything had been shifted around, and he saw a note taped to the light switch.

Five:

Becoming my submissive is not just a sometimes thing, I think you need to focus more on really being mine. I had some friends and other subs come by today to create a better setting for your devotion to service.

He saw the kitchen first. Most of the cabinet handles were zip tied together, preventing access, and there were only a few mismatched dishes and spoons on the counter for him to use.

The fridge was empty except for boxes of ready to microwave vegetarian dinners.

The living room sofa had been pushed into a corner and his lounge chair, big TV, and other things were gone. A rolling clothes rack held some of his clothes, and a few things he had never seen before. The new clothes still had the price tags on them. The bedroom door was locked with a new padlock mounted to the door frame, and the bathroom now looked like a Motel 6 with thin towels, a flimsy shower curtain and no seat on the toilet. He saw another note on the mirror:

This is your new minimal life, so you can think about doing only what I choose for you. We turned up the heat, I want you naked at home now, except for the panties on the shelf, to remind you how much you are not a free man anymore -- just a fat older guy looking ridiculous because it amuses me, and you want to serve. Think about that.

One more thing: you have a new account on OnlyFans, the video voyeur site, you are @five_slut_guy." Anyone who calls in can order images of you dressing up or playing with yourself -- be sure and wear the mask. There are some slave costumes on the rack, and a basket of sex toys by the sofa. I'll track your earnings every night. Text me.

He saw the sofa had a brown velvet throw over it, with a tripod and light array and a webcam set up. He could reverse all this and take his life back -- or he could strip and comply before he texted Miss Acadia. Did he have to think about whether he would submit to this next level degradation? He already knew the answer.

The panties were light blue and lace trimmed, cupped below his belly, as he settled onto the sofa to text her.

Thank you Miss Acadia.

Really, what more was there to say?

And after a long pause:

You'll enjoy this later, Five -- being a prisoner of your own desires and needs. Are you wearing your cage?

Yes. Key in freezer.

The metal frame keeping his penis from hardening was a constant now and looked ridiculous under the thin panties he wore.

I never thought much about male subs before, but I like this -- keeping you on the edge of sexual thought without you being able to do much about it. The panties and cock cage are a reminder of the studly handsome guy you are not. Maybe I should have you gain more weight to increase that belly and have you put those man boobs in a bra? Or have you diet and exercise with a video personal trainer? So many options. Tell me, are you feeling sexy now?

Yes Miss Acadia.

He was, actually, in spite of the painful partial arousal.

Have a good evening, Five. Tell me tomorrow about posing for your video fans, if you get any. The log-in instructions are by the camera.

* * *

Tuesday was a slow day -- a day to catch up on e-mails and overdue internal reports. Lynette was meeting with others in the sales department, satisfied with David's submissions. He paced himself through the morning, looking forward to lunch at the sandwich shop on the ground floor of his building, and perhaps a glimpse of the cute building security guard who usually parked herself by the entrance to the café. Sometimes he would see her at the security desk when he signed out after hours.

At 11:30, the boredom was too great. He walked briskly to the elevator bank, thinking about his favorite sandwich and his favorite security guard. He exited the elevator cab and turned towards the café entrance, looking up and seeing the young security guard, her breasts threatening to break out of her tight uniform.

"Hello Mr. Elliott," she said, surprising David that she would recognize him.

"Oh ... hello."

Acadia had completely revamped his wardrobe. Instead of his older, conservative dress, she updated him to more stylish attire. Apparently he was noticed.

"Looking good, Mr. E." She tipped her hand.

David went into the shop, standing a bit taller.

* * *

David finished early at work and took the long way on his walk back to his corporate apartment. As he walked, he reflected on the past several weeks, now belonging to Acadia ... and Gamma ... and seeing his life through the lens of a colorful prism, instead of in black and white. The security guard's compliment alerted him to the fact that there was something different about him -- not just his manner of dress, but the way he carried himself. Surprisingly, his submission had brought about a shot of self-confidence into his vanilla life. Dealing with Acadia and Gamma's demands, however unreasonable, trivialized his everyday worries and anxieties, in particular his anxiety around women, especially pretty ones.

As he went to open the door to the lobby of his apartment building, the cute girl in 4B was leaving. David held the door open for her.

Instead of breezing by him, she paused for a moment and looked at him head to toe, as if she was noticing him for the first time.

"Thank you. David ... is it?"

"Why yes. And you are?"

"Penelope. My friends call me Penny."

"Well, see you around," she added before David could formulate a remark.

David felt his life was brightening up, and bounded to the elevator, resolving to lose some weight and continue to improve his outside self-image. He unlocked his door, to hear his second phone, plugged in on his nightstand, chiming with an incoming message. He rushed into his apartment, flicking the door shut behind him, then unlocking the padlock on his bedroom door. He usually didn't hear from Acadia until the weekend, so her message was a welcome ending to a successful day.

All good today, Five?

Yes it was Miss Acadia.

He watched his screen, the three blinking dots indicating that Acadia was already typing a response.

Be over at 1237 Oceanside Way in one hour?

David accessed his map app and did some quick math. It was a thirty minute Uber ride, so if he put in his request right away, he could make it with time to spare.

Yes Miss Acadia.

* * *

The Uber car took David to a house near the beach that he hadn't seen before. He was expecting to see Miss Acadia at the door, so he was surprised when it was Gamma who answered the door. It was a large, modern house with expensive art, stylish furniture, and a stunning view of the ocean.

"Five, we have a lot to do before Acadia gets here, come into the hall. She gave me a special project, listen carefully."

He stood awkwardly, not sure what was coming next. So far this was not like his other times with Acadia.

"She says I need to develop your feminine side, meaning the way that you think, and your attitude. This is not about presenting in drag, I mean, look at you."

He knew what he looked like: 5'-11", balding, bearded, with too much gut.

"Acadia gave me some ideas, we're going to work on how you feel. Come with me."

She led him deeper into the house, to a guest room with a small bathroom.

"OK, strip, let's see what we have to do."

Gamma was dressed in casual work clothes, jeans and a loose top. He was used to this now, being naked among women he barely knew. In a moment, he was naked with her once again --except for the metal chastity cock enclosure Acadia had given him. Vanity made him instinctively suck in his gut, even though his audience was bound not to be impressed.

"Oh wow, did you lose a few pounds? At least that mighty cock is under control," she laughed. "Hands behind your neck now, spread your legs."

She had electric clippers now, shearing him all over, from the neck down: chest, belly, arms, legs, pubic area and his ass too, letting the clippings pile on the floor. She had him finish in the shower, rubbing on hair removal cream and then rinsing everything off. He couldn't remember ever being hairless like this, and it felt scratchy already.

"See, the point here, Five, is for you to be body conscious, you are no longer just a guy taking a quick shower."

Gamma was rubbing him all over with a thick, fragrant lotion to make his bare skin soft and smooth. She was thorough and clinical, working the cream between his legs and into his ass, ignoring his painfully semi- hard penis in its cage. Kneeling on the floor, she carefully painted his toenails with a dark pink polish, then his fingernails.

While the polish dried, she moved on to massage a special cream onto his chest and a thick liquid on his nipples, then pumped them with a small suction cup device.

"The bust cream will give you an extra cup size, and the cream will give you longer nipples that last for a few hours. You'll have all this to take home; if you work on them every day those nipples will stick out an inch or so and be much more sensitive."

She reached over to the bathroom counter and retrieved a plastic bag bearing the logo of an exclusive shop in town.

"Here, put these on. This is expensive Japanese lingerie, not the Walmart panties you're used to."

The panties she handed him were thin smooth fabric with lacy trim, and he was surprised at the feeling as they slid over his newly smooth, soft skin, embracing his hips and ass. It made him more aware of his own body. Gamma continued to dress him, her hands sliding over his body with each item: a low cut padded and weighted push-up bra, with straps that dug into his shoulders, thigh high stockings that slid effortlessly over his now hairless legs; high heels that pitched his hips forward; a waist cincher that lifted his gut and gave him a smaller waist; a short smooth nylon slip, and a short textured dress with sleeves, low-cut and high on his thighs. She finished up with deep red lipstick on his bearded face, which looked bizarre when he saw himself in the mirror. All of him was odd ... but sexy looking in a weird sort of way.

Gamma was laughing at what she had created.

"Now, walk the walk Five. You are what you are, Acadia's sex doll, not a guy lounging around the mancave."

She led him through the house, learning to balance on the heels. What he noticed quickly was the way the clothing shaped him and wrapped him. Men's clothing basically hung on the body, but his new women's wear clung to him, moving with him as he walked, making him aware of his ass and thighs and breasts and hips, with his nipples erect and pushing into his padded bra. He had to lean back to counter the weighted bra, lifting his breasts even more.

Gamma took him up and down stairs, across carpet and smooth slippery floors, and had him sit and kneel in various rooms.

"Pay attention to your body, Five. Keep those thighs together when you sit, hide what's under your too-short skirt, or else everyone will think you are a slut. Think of all those common words: girlish, womanly, feminine, and how you are presenting yourself now, like a gift wrapped in layers for a lover to explore. Think about how much you want that lover to be a woman, with those same feelings."

Gamma looked at him, sitting carefully on the bench, then smiled and unbuttoned her own shirt and unzipped her jeans. She was wearing only a plain cotton bra and low panties, and he ached for her body. She came to him aggressively, pushing her hand into his bra to cup his tits, rolling his nipples, her other hand pushing under his skirt to feel his thighs and cup his ass. She kissed him, tongue dancing, smearing his lipstick, and he wanted her more. He reached for her hips, but she danced away.

"You are such an easy needy girl, Five. Pull yourself together, Acadia will be here soon. I think she'll find this is a good start."

When Acadia arrived, after she stopped laughing, she circled him and handled him freely, her hands cupping and sliding over his clothing.

"Well done, Gamma. Five, you remind me of some song about tits and ass, long legs and short skirts. Feeling like a sex object yet? Think about how you feel, not about what you want to do. And think about what a needy sub you are, to allow me to take all of your manhood and reshape you."

He stood there, sensing he looked ridiculous in women's clothes, his body devoid of hair, and yet he never felt better about himself, eager to allow Acadia to guide the discovery of his inner self.

***

It was a day of ridiculous contrasts and reminders of his humiliation. Acadia had him helping with dinner preparations, prancing awkwardly in the kitchen in high heels and costume, often making her laugh at his clumsy efforts. She used a light ribbon to tie his right hand behind him, making his assigned tasks even harder. He finally assembled a plate of finger sandwiches when she jostled his arm, dumping a few on the floor.

"Very clumsy, Five, now clean up and make more."

He resisted saying anything, then knelt and looked at her. She was laughing as he put his face down to gobble the canapes off the floor. As he looked up, she lifted her skirt, showing him her freshly shaved pubic patch, glistening with arousal. His cock throbbed painfully in its cage as he saw for the first time something he wasn't given permission to touch.

"Think about what you are now, and about expressing your desire to serve and to please others."

***

His ankles ached as he stood in the entranceway, wearing his flimsy women's clothes and now sporting a snug fitting leather hood that covered his eyes and ears, with holes for his nose and mouth, and a matching leather collar. He could barely make out the muffled conversation of excited women, as he felt a puff of cold air coming in from the open front door.

There was the unmistakable sound of laughter around him, no doubt directed at him. Though humiliated, he remembered Acadia's admonition to maintain good posture and to offer his body for their enjoyment. He felt soft, cold hands, at least three or four, feeling his engorged nipples under his bra and lifting and caressing his cage, making him wince with pain.

A spirited conversation followed, assessing his body and this makeover, though David could only make out an occasional word. The conversation moved to the dining room, with David being left behind, wobbling on his heels and waiting to be rescued. Dinner was served, and the smells of a rich beef bourguignon wafted through the air as David's stomach rumbled. Every once in a while he could hear peals of laughter.

He didn't know how much time had passed by, but he finally heard the footsteps of a woman in high heels coming his way. Wordlessly, a hand grabbed him by his cage and led him into the dining room where he could hear the clatter of plates being cleared from the table. He was made to get on his hands and knees, and a voice he recognized as Gamma's said, "Eat."

He lowered his head, and his lips felt the cool rim of his stainless steel dog bowl. Inside were scraps of meat, potatoes, and the fruit salad he's spent an hour preparing, mixed together, doused with the dregs of the red wine bottles. He ate with enthusiasm, licking the bowl when its contents were gone. He sat on his haunches when he was finished.