Five Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's words rang true because they were true. He would have readily traded a week of his "normal" life for five minutes of attention from this beautiful Eurasian woman. And her tastes were his. Acadia knew this when she put the two of them together. Edith thought for a moment about David's answer. The next one logically followed.

"Do you love me?"

"Very much so, Miss Gamma."

Edith leaned forward and grasped David's cock cage, fitting her manicured bright red nail between the metal ribs of the cock cage, and dragged the nail ever so lightly against the skin of his penis. It was already semi-hard, and the touch made it painfully so, with David pulling his shoulders in as he absorbed the intense shot of pleasure and pain. She went to walk out of the room and turned to look at him before she left the doorway.

"Interesting."

* * *

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. David was watching the game on his big flatscreen, dressed as usual in a plaid shirt, khakis, and casual shoes. He noticed a dab of gray paint on the back of his hand, a place he missed when he rinsed off with a hose after painting Gamma's garage the previous day. He chuckled to himself when he thought that not more than twelve hours ago he was trussed up like a calf in her guest bedroom, a farm themed scene that they replayed several times over the past month.

Even though Gamma outwardly showed her disgust of him, he knew that she would never admit, even grudgingly, that he was growing on her, and that the scenes she had with him were as satisfying for her as they were for him. David didn't know that Gamma, having been designated as "lead sub" over him, had reviewed his profile and his answers to Acadia's questionnaire in her usual overly thorough fashion, and had highlighted areas where David had indicated little or no interest, skipping over his preferences. As a result, David was exposed to bondage and even some light discipline, focusing on his threshold for pain.

Sunday was his day of relaxation. He laid out his assortment of junk food on his lounge chair's ottoman, popping the top on his favorite beer and preparing to watch the first round of the playoffs. He'd complete the TPS reports he promised the home office execs during the halftime commercials.

The chime of the doorbell surprised him. He never had any visitors, and certainly wasn't expecting anyone on Sunday afternoon. He reluctantly put down his cold beer and sauntered over to the door, expecting to shoo away an unwanted solicitor. He peered through the peephole, and much to his surprise saw Gamma in his hallway, laughing and chatting with someone else, another very well-endowed woman, perhaps a bit older than Gamma but no less attractive. She was also one of Acadia's subs; he didn't know her name, just that she was a financial executive in the city, and he remembered her body, which he'd seen naked on more than one occasion, though they'd never been introduced. David undid the locks and opened the door wide, wondering why Gamma hadn't mentioned she planned on visiting him the following day.

"What now?" he wondered, though the game was already forgotten. There were two beautiful woman calling on him, and they no doubt were up to no good.

"... so, anyhow, this is Five I told you about. Hello Five, big day in the mancave today?" Gamma asked, breezing into his apartment without an invitation. Her friend followed, not giving David a second glance.

Gamma tossed her expensive looking coat on the chair that he had been using, his favorite designer lounge chair. She had her upscale casual look, in tight fitting designer jeans and a body hugging sweater that showed off her soft, rounded curves. The second woman with her looked a bit older, more expensively dressed in a dark skirt and silk print blouse, unapologetically showing a generous amount of cleavage. Gamma's companion looked him over, as if she was looking at a piece of the apartment's furniture, before shrugging her coat onto the chair, but she ignored him and spoke to Gamma.

"Hmm, he really does whatever you tell him? Why?" she asked, as if David wasn't standing in the same room.

Gamma continued to ignore him as well. "He has a submissive crush on Acadia, and the more badly she treats him the more he likes it. I fear he has the same crush on me, don't you Five?"

David's ears perked up as he was recognized. "Yes, Miss Gamma."

"Yes what, Five?"

"Yes, I have a crush on you Miss Gamma."

"See?" said his lead sub. "He likes me and he likes what we do to him."

"Oh ..." said Gamma, remembering something she wanted to tell him. "There are a few places on the garage that need to be touched up. I've left blue painter's tape on those spots."

"Yes Miss Gamma."

"He's more than adequate as a handyman. Let me know if you need anything done at your house. He painted all day yesterday, and last night we had our version of a rodeo, didn't we Five?"

"Yes Miss Gamma, we did."

"Pull down trousers and shorts Five and show us your ass."

Starting to lose his inhibitions, David didn't hesitate in dropping his pants and drawers to his ankles for two women, one he had just met. The cock cage was padlocked on. He had worn it so often he forgot he had it on. Diana snickered when she saw the cage encasing his flaccid cock.

He bent over and spread the cheeks of his ass with his hands.

Gamma went over and ran her hand across his flabby bottom.

"Quality work here," said Gamma, pointed to the neat parallel red lines, now faded a bit, from the previous evening's flogging.

"Still smart a bit Five?"

"Yes Miss Gamma. Thank you again."

"Well Five, were just on the way back from the art museum and your place is on the way home so we decided to stop by and check on you. You can put some tea on for us. This is my friend, let's just call her Diana."

"Yes, umm, Miss Gamma, of course. Just a moment, please have a seat."

He pointed towards the sofa as he headed for the kitchen alcove to put a kettle on the stove. He glanced at the TV: second quarter, score knotted at 14. The team he was rooting for was in the red zone with less than a minute before halftime. Gamma saw his look and clicked the TV off with the remote control with a controlled smirk.

"We weren't disturbing you, were we Five?" Gamma called out towards the kitchen. She surveyed the open bags of junk food and the open beer next to the lounge chair and thought about the predictability of the middle age male. Even though she still loathed him, she now understood him better, and his motivations to give up this mundane existence.

Diana started helping herself to the open chip bag, carrying it while she surveyed the modest apartment.

"Oh no Miss Gamma. I was just watching a game ..." David called out, as he put the kettle on to boil. He came out, wiping his hands on a dish towel. "Tea should be on in a few minutes Miss Gamma."

"Come here Five," said Gamma, pointing her finger between her and Diana. She squatted so she was at eye level with David's imprisoned cock.

"See, Diana, the wire frame has little dull teeth on the inside, so the more he tries to get hard the more it hurts." Her cool fingers traced the cage and the metal ring behind his balls, causing more attempted arousal and more pain. "And the funny thing is that with this big overhanging belly, he can hardly see it."

The tea kettle issued its high pitched whine and Gamma slapped him sharply on his striped ass.

"Pay attention, Tea Boy."

She was chuckling as he hurried back to the kitchen, a naked servant with his caged penis swaying. When he came back with a tray of tea and cookies, with three cups, he put it on the low table. He saw that Gamma had found several of his silk neckties from the bedroom, from the old days before business casual.

"Turn around Five."

He faced away, and felt Gamma use a tie to bind his wrists behind him.

"I'll pour" she said. He saw her pour tea in two cups, then pour his in a saucer she placed on the floor. So as the two women sipped and chatted, he was naked on his knees, leaning forward with no hands to slurp hot tea from the plate.

"...and then she said, OK, he's fat and old and ridiculous, but he does have one useful skill, he just needs practice. Isn't that right, Five? I think you owe my friend Diana a warm welcome and thanks for having to see you like this. Look up, now."

He lifted his head and Gamma put a tie over his eyes to blindfold him, then nudged him forward on the rug. He sensed Diana right in front of him, moving her knees wider, and knew his role now. He knelt lower, putting his head between her legs, then leaned forward. In his enforced darkness he was kissing her inner thighs, lips on the nylon stockings, feeling the firmness of her thighs, then leaning deeper until his lips felt the treasure of her bare skin above the stockings. He was painfully hard now in his cage, aching with the scent and feel of a woman he was not allowed to see. She was flowery and musky, warm and inviting. His lips touched her panties, and he whimpered with frustration until Gamma laughed and Diana pushed him back to slip her panties off.

Then he was kissing back up her legs, licking the bare skin, and using his face and lips and tongue to trace her lips and suck at her hardening clit and then sweep his tongue into her. He loved her taste and her wetness and the feel of her hair on his face and he mewled without thought as he lapped at her until he felt a flood of wetness as she crushed his head between her quivering thighs and came on his face.

She pushed his head away, not wanting any more stimulation. David sat back on his haunches, his face smeared with Diana's cum, his eyes covered and his hands bound behind his back with his silk tie.

Gamma got on her knees, pushing open Diana's knees and surveying her weeping cunt.

"You did well Five ... but you left the best part for me."

Gamma pressed her head forward, between Diana's baby soft thighs, and lapped greedily at her spend, sucking on each of the swollen lips and lashing the aching clit with her tongue. David could hear Diana moaning, making his penis throb painfully in his cage.

"Ohhh ... ohhh God!" Diana exclaimed, her hips lifted and twitching.

"That's how you make a woman cum, Five," Gamma said with braggadocio. Diana lifted her head up, her eyes dreamy. Gamma kissed her hard and long, sharing the cum still in her mouth.

David's cock was straining mightily against the cage, the dull teeth biting into the skin of his half-engorged penis.

"Now Diana ... you have to remember to pair the bitter and the sweet."

She flicked her wrist to give David's cage a light slap. He winced, and his knees almost buckled.

"Stand up straight Five," Gamma said in a stern voice. Then her tone softened. "Did you want the sweet, Five? You've been a good boy today."

"Yes Mistress, if it pleases you," David managed to say without betraying the eagerness in his voice. He struggled to his feet.

Gamma removed his blindfold and reached into her purse and pulled out the key to the cock cage. She bent over slightly and wedged the key between the cheeks of her ass, touching her anus.

"Come and get the key Five," she tasked him, knowing it would be difficult with his hand tied behind his back.

Gamma pulled Diana closer and the two kissed as David used his nose to separate the muscular cheeks of the buffed woman. Gamma clenched her cheeks, making his job more difficult. She started fondling Diana's soft, fleshy tits as she savored the thought and feel of David's thoroughly submissive act. David started to sweat and tire as he made no progress towards the key. His cock protested as it throbbed against the bumpy ribs of the cage.

Gamma broke her kiss, though she didn't stop fondling the older woman's breasts.

"Well Five, I guess we're going to have to give you a little help, but at a small price."

Gamma let go of Diana's heaving breasts and picked up David's tea saucer from the floor and dumped out the remaining tea into her cup. She handed it to Diana.

"Here love, David will show you to the guest bathroom. I'm sure after the tea we've had that you might need to use the facilities. You can leave a little in this saucer."

David came back, his eyelids fluttering at the pulses of pain from the cage. David stood and Gamma sat, waiting for Diana to return.

Diana came back, carefully balancing the saucer so as not to spill its contents. She put it on David's dining room table.

Gamma reached between her cheeks, retrieving the warm key.

"Not as dramatic as Christopher Walken," Gamma mugged, an homage to Pulp Fiction. Gamma dropped the key into the middle of the saucer.

"You know what I'm going to ask ... now do it Five."

He lowered his face to the saucer, eyeing the pale yellow liquid and the stainless steel key resting in the indentation to the saucer, and deeply inhaling the odor of the acrid liquid. He wanted desperately to prove his undying devotion and submission to Gamma. He sucked all of Diana's golden pee from the saucer, leaving only the key at the bottom. He grimaced at the aftertaste, and then used his teeth to grip the key between them. He got on his knees in front of Gamma, presenting the key to her outstretched palm.

"Now the reward Five. You can fuck either Diana or me ... your choice."

David looked at Diana, a very attractive woman with spectacular tits, or Gamma, who he continually lusted after. Acadia permitted David to have "sex" of various sorts with Gamma, including intercourse on one occasion ... but not with the alluring Diana.

"OK Five ... this is a limited offer, about to expire," Gamma said impatiently.

"Diana ... please ... Miss Gamma."

Gamma suspected that would be his choice. After all, it was the reason Gamma had invited Diana to the art exhibition.

"Very well." Gamma unlocked the cage and threw it on David's prized lounge chair, next to the coats, the precum on it leaving several small wet spots on the fabric cushion. David's cock sprung to immediate attention.

"This is a reward Five. Remember, don't expect this every time I see you."

"Yes Miss Gamma. Thank you." In his mind, "thank you" reverberated in his head as he watched Diana get on her hands and knees, her elegant outfit now unzipped, unbuttoned and hanging loosely from her body, her nipples almost touching the floor.

"You have my permission to cum inside her Five."

David almost fainted at the prospect of sinking his penis into this very attractive and very aroused woman. Diana issued a low, deep moan, as David slid in to the hilt in slippery walls of her pussy. He went slowly, not wanting to cum.

Gamma sat in front of Diana and kissed her as David fucked her from behind.

David, his penis impatient, made him pick up the pace. Diana broke the kiss and dropped her head.

"Yes ... ohhh ... yes," she said between panting breaths.

David could hold back no more, though he tried to will himself to last longer. He stilled and spurted inside her, pressing his hips hard against her ass. He grunted twice, then his deflated penis fell out, the last few drops of cum dripping off his penis and onto his hardwood floor.

Exhausted, still on his knees, he leaned forward, resting part of his weight against Diana's back, her chest heaving and her thighs trembling.

"One last choice Five. I'll bet the game is in the fourth quarter. I'll let you watch the rest of the game ... or you can lick your cum out of Diana's cunt."

There was no question as to the answer.

"My cum Miss Gamma."

"Beg for it Five."

"Miss Gamma ... please let me lick my cum out of Miss Diana's cunt." His cock throbbed with new life as he said it.

"Not good enough Five."

David pondered his response. "Please let this worthless excuse for a man lick his own cum from Miss Diana's beautiful and delicious cunt?"

Gamma put her finger to her chin as if she was pondering her response.

"You may ... but don't swallow. The cum belongs to me."

"Say it Five."

"The cum belongs to you Miss Gamma."

David got on his knees and watched as a thin rivulet of cum trickled out of Diana's pussy. He eagerly licked it up, then parting the lips with his fingers to retrieve the remainder of his spend. It was intoxicating between her legs, again, the moist fragrant heat surrounding him. Gamma pulled his head back by his thinning hair.

"Fun time is over Five. Give it to me."

David obediently opened his mouth and stuck on his tongue, his cum resting in the well of his upcurled tongue.

Gamma sucked the cum off her tongue, then stuffed Diana's soiled panties in his mouth. She retrieved the cage and relocked it on him. She made a show of dropping the key into her purse.

"Not bad, Five ... and thanks for the tea."

She was laughing at him as he knelt there, his face sticky with the flavor of Diana. The door slammed as they left and he thought about how they had used him.

As always, the point was why did he accept this? He wasn't being forced or compelled or blackmailed. He chose to let Acadia, and by extension Gamma, control him. He had had girlfriends and relationships before, in the usual way, but what Acadia had seen in him was a need for more intense feelings. The price of admission was that he had to admit his true feelings and needs even as she degraded him and made him accept being humiliated to meet his needs.

He wasted no more time pondering his situation. He sucked on the panties, tasting Diana once again.

* * *

His arms and wrists ached after wrestling a steak knife out of a kitchen drawer and cutting the tie that bound his hands behind his back. After ten minutes of strenuous effort, his hands were free and he was minus one expensive silk tie that lay in pieces on his kitchen floor. He was still naked from the waist down, so he retrieved a new pair of boxers and his casual pants, pulling them gingerly over his metal caged cock.

He remember the game, and flipped on the television, to see that the postgame show was on, and that his team won with a last second field goal. Ordinarily he would have watched the highlights of the exciting end of the game, but Gamma's visit with Diane trivialized his interest in football. He turned the television off.

He looked at his open briefcase. He still had a stack of TPS reports to complete and submit by the next morning, but his enthusiasm for work was lacking, and for the first time in his work career he consciously decided to submit the reports late, and accept the consequences. It simply wasn't important to him anymore.

Instead, he put on another kettle for tea.

* * *

"So David, I'm disappointed that your reports weren't completed on time. Can I expect them tomorrow?" asked Lynette Fowler, as she shuffled a stack of papers into her briefcase. Lynette, a middle age buxom short-haired blonde, was David's supervisor, visiting for the week from the home corporate office in Cleveland.

"Uhh ... sure ... I'm sorry Ms. Fowler. I had a lot on my plate this weekend," David said apologetically. What David didn't tell her was that it was Diana's pee that was on his plate the past weekend, and that he gladly drank it.

"Well David, you certainly haven't been yourself these past few weeks. Unprepared for meetings, late reports ... is there anything you'd like to share with me?"

David looked at her, and for reasons he couldn't explain, instead of pondering his answer to a very important question, he was fixated on Lynette's inviting cleavage. He hadn't looked at her in this way before, but with the awakening caused by Acadia, every part of every woman's body was attractive, and in Lynette's case, very much so.

Lynette had been in the corporate world for twenty years, which meant that she was attuned to men staring at her chest.

"David?"

"Uhh ... sorry Ms. Fowler. It won't happen again."