Five Pt. 03

Story Info
Submissive man goes to HQ for unexpected fun.
11k words
4.71
12.4k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five Pt. 03

soppingwetpanties

This is David's story. He provided the essence and inspiration for this work.

Although it would be helpful to read the first two parts, this part can be read on its own.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

*

David returned his tray table and seat back to the upright and locked position as his early morning flight made its final approach to Cleveland. Business trips to headquarters were usually boring, but this one made him apprehensive since Miss Acadia made it clear that his boss, Lynette, was now much more than that. His personal life dedicated to submission and his business life had merged, and that fact was both arousing and unsettling.

David fidgeted in his economy class seat, the leg room almost non-existent, as he glanced over once again at the attractive redhead sitting across the aisle. She paid no attention to him as his eyes travelled in her direction. Her face reminded him in a vague way of Miss Acadia, tall, attractive and confident, yet reserved, and his thoughts traversed old ground -- Miss Acadia spotting him in a bar; his introduction to her as a "trainer," his complete submission to her and her lead sub Gamma, and finally to his direct supervisor, Lynette Fowler, being brought into his fantasy world by Miss Acadia. This trip was Miss Lynette's idea, and though it was billed as two full days of meetings, he suspected there would be more ... much more, though he had no idea what she had in store.

The aircraft taxied to the gate, and when the bell chimed, the passengers, sheeplike in nature, all tried to stand up at once, crowding the aisle. Trapped in the rear of the plane, David turned on his business phone first, then the burner phone that was dedicated to Miss Acadia. There were no new messages on either, so he went to his weather app, checking on the weather for the next several days. Snow was forecast, heavy at times, with temperatures hovering in the teens and a below zero wind chill.

The aisle finally cleared enough for him to stand up. He retrieved his roller bag from the overhead compartment, along with his bulky winter coat, and negotiated his way down the narrow center aisle of the Boeing 737. He passed the front section for first class, with the complimentary pillows and blankets scattered on the seats and floor, wondering if he'd ever accumulate enough miles to qualify for an automatic upgrade and the privilege of sitting up front.

Being one of the last to get off the plane, the cleaning crew was already onboard. David slipped by them and into the jetway, to be greeted by a frigid blast of air blowing off of Lake Erie that pushed through the gap between the plane and the collar of the jetway. He started to shiver, walking faster to reach the relative comfort of the terminal.

Coming off the plane at Gate C-29, he was just another business guy, a bobbing head in a sea of humanity, griping about the walk from the furthest gate and being reminded that he truly hated business travel. He had his heavy winter coat draped over his arm and his briefcase, clipped to his roller bag, pulling behind him. He followed his usual plan: rest room, express breakfast at a fast food chain restaurant, Hertz rental car counter, drive to the east side HQ, corporate meetings starting at 11 a.m., then the Marriott Courtyard, the company approved mid-price hotel, for two nights.

He paused as he headed down the concourse when his business phone beeped with a text:

Welcome to Cleveland David. Note schedule change. LF

He was puzzled; LF would be his boss, Lynette Fowler, the Marketing Director, but what change?

The burner phone in his other pocket chirped, the one only Miss Acadia used, so he was surprised, but opened it quickly to see a text:

Acadia gave me your #, Five. I cancelled your rental car and hotel. New plan: take RTA to Van Aken then taxi to 3224 Park View. Go. LF

So, now Lynette, like Miss Acadia, was issuing him orders. He thought about how Miss Acadia had reached out to her, befriended her, and allowed her to humiliate and peg him. He realized he was getting into something darker now, where the stakes now involved his job, and therefore his livelihood, and maybe even his pension. He doubted at his age that he would ever find another job, and that made the stakes compelling. That being said, it never occurred to him not to comply with her order.

He lived in Cleveland, but that was forty years ago, as a child; he knew that the RTA was the subway and trolley rapid transit, and that it ran to the east side. He sighed and kept walking, pulling his bag to the station at the far end of the terminal, then figuring out how to buy a ticket. It took more than an hour, with a change of trains downtown, until he got off at the suburban station and found a single aging local cab idling at the curb. There were snow flurries swirling around in a cold breeze when it dropped him off in front of a large brick and timber English style house, like a small mansion. He knew this was Shaker Heights, one of the wealthiest close-in suburbs, and he was surprised Lynette would live there, if this house was indeed hers. And if not, what now?

The street was deserted as he paid off the cab, and dragged his roller bag up the long slate walkway. The house was a 1920's version of a Tudor house, with a heavy dark blue wooden door with an iron grillwork over a small window and a heavy iron knocker. David lifted it and tapped, and waited.

He was becoming concerned he had the wrong place until the door unlatched and swung open. It was Lynette, dressed for a comfortable winter day at home, with an above the knee tweed skirt, dark stockings with low heels, and a soft, expensive looking tight fitting sweater that emphasized her impressive breasts and her narrow waistline. He was used to seeing her in more conservative corporate appropriate dress, and the wardrobe change presented a refreshing, and arousing, change.

"Good. Glad you made it. Come in. You can leave your shoes in the entranceway," she said, as if she was welcoming an old friend.

David slipped off his wet shoes and padded into her house in his socks, following her to the living room. He was expecting furnishings to match the style of the house, but instead it was all light colors and a few pieces of modern furniture. A slender well-dressed woman in a business suit was sitting in a loveseat upholstered with a colorful abstract print, drinking coffee from a china cup. She put the cup into the saucer and stood up.

"Good morning David."

David recognized her as Danielle Mandrake, the head of the company's HR department. He had caught glimpses of her when he traversed the executive suite of offices, but had never been introduced. Danielle looked to be in her thirties, her dark, satiny hair up in a French twist. He noted her slim but curvy body and attractive legs. He was completely off balance. He was in his boss's personal residence with the head of HR visiting? It made no sense.

"Why hello ... is it Danielle?" he asked tentatively, not completely trusting his powers of recognition.

"That's right ... Danielle Mandrake."

Her voice was a silky smooth as her glossy hair.

"Danielle's here to make sure there are no HR violations during your visit to Cleveland ... isn't that right Danielle?" Lynette said with a chuckle. She went around David and stood next to the seated Danielle. She leaned over and kissed Danielle with a passion reserved for lovers, not friends. The kiss left no doubt why Danielle was there.

Danielle smiled and then laughed. "Of course Lynette, whatever you say."

"Danielle and I are good friends," said Lynette, her comment superfluous.

Danielle put her arm around Lynette's waist, cupping her bottom. "Very good friends."

David stood there dumbfounded. First, his boss saw him naked and pegged him at Miss Acadia's, and now this, Lynette having an affair with the head of HR. A few months ago he was bored and marking time in his corporate apartment, and now he was being kept constantly off balance, but firmly in the grasp of two senior executives of his employer. He realized his life had flipped over; instead of a secret life he kept away from his work life, these business women now owned him and controlled him and his career.

It was exhilarating ... and scary.

"Have a seat David," said Lynette, gesturing to the empty chair, "or should I call you Five?"

David thought carefully about his answer as it would reveal his willingness to become their plaything. If he said "David," it was likely he would just be paying a pleasant social visit, followed by a long cab ride back downtown. If he said "Five," he would be accepting in advance whatever his boss and her lover ordered him to do. Again, it was a foregone conclusion, and suddenly David realized he had surrendered his free will for the chance to fulfill his twisted sexual fantasies. But was it really free will? To spend boring days at work and lonely nights in his sterile apartment? Is that what free will meant to him?

"Five," he said, lowering his head in deference to his new Mistresses.

"Splendid," said Lynette. "Now first we have a small bit of paperwork."

"Paperwork?" David asked, surprised at yet another non sequitur.

"Well, Danielle being in HR and all ..."

Danielle picked up a three page document off the coffee table, straightening up and handing it to David. His eyes flicked over the generous curve of her breasts under her business suit. She smiled inwardly as she noticed his predictable male behavior.

"You'll need to sign page 3, where it's highlighted." Danielle handed him a pen, seeing that his eyes were still fixated on her cleavage instead of the document.

David put the contract on the table, flipped to the last page, and signed. He handed the signed document to Danielle, who casually tossed it back onto the coffee table with a smirk.

"Didn't want to read it?" Lynette asked.

"No Miss Lynette." David had already surrendered.

"Excellent." Lynette picked up her coffee cup off the table and took a sip. "I think this is the point where you're supposed to kneel."

David dropped to his knees on the colorful oriental rug. His eyes fixed on Lynette, Danielle's sexy body temporarily forgotten.

"I want to explain to you what's going to happen over the next two days," Lynette started.

David's view at eye level was of Lynette's breasts, cradled in the soft sweater that he ached to touch. He wasn't wearing his cage, and his pants were tenting.

Lynette noticed the bulge. "I guess you may have some idea."

"Yes Miss Lynette, I do. I've been training with Miss Acadia for two months."

"And you like Miss Acadia?"

"No Miss Lynette, I love her."

Lynette stopped for a moment to ponder his answer.

"I see."

She did see. This wasn't just an act or some innocent role play. He was invested with his true feelings, and it was clear to her that she too would enjoy someone who was willing to give all of himself to her, without questions or reservations. Danielle took notice of his answer as well.

"I just wanted to tell you a few things before we start. Danielle and I have been seeing each other for what?"

"Three years," Danielle filled in.

"Yes, for three years. My husband, or should I say my ex, wasn't as sexually adventurous as I am. I wanted to branch out and he didn't. I started seeing Danielle a few years before he asked for a divorce, but the straw that broke the camel's back was when he discovered the two us in bed.

"And I was fucking you ...?" she asked her dark haired lover.

"I was fucking you ... with the purple strap-on," Danielle said, correcting her. She was the one with the better memory.

"Right, and my husband called it quits right then and there. Danielle and I aren't exclusive and we've been in a number of alternative lifestyle arrangements. When Acadia called me, we both thought this would be interesting ... to try this. We've been in a few threesomes, but not with a submissive male. Did Acadia tell you weren't not practicing Dommes?"

"No ... no she didn't," David answered. There was no transparency with Acadia ... whatsoever. David wasn't used to candor in this type of relationship.

"Well, it's not to say that we don't dabble in some forms of bondage and discipline from time to time. We know a bit about it, but not anything like Acadia. She's certainly a professional. We went on her website ... uhhh ..."

"The Country Livestock Exchange ..." Danielle interjected.

"Right ... right ... and I must say we were both very impressed by the extensive training of her subs. David, I don't mean to be rude, but in our work relationship, which is fine by the way, it's a bit bland and boring, like you appeared to be."

"I couldn't believe what Acadia told me about you, but after her detailed description of your physical attributes, including areas I wasn't privy to until recently, I had no reason to doubt her. When she offered me the chance to peg you, I thought that would be a whole lot more fun than discussing sales reports with you. I have to say that you are as good a pussy eater as she said you were."

"I'll be the judge of that," Danielle interrupted.

"And then she gave me a copy of your answers to her questionnaire on sexual practices. Over a hundred questions. Danielle and I circled about twenty of them we'd like to try. We're supposed to report back to Acadia."

David listened passively as he heard his whole life, including his innermost thoughts, being laid out in front of him. Lynette and Danielle discussed the questionnaire in detail, finally coming to the items they hadn't agreed upon.

"So, about watersports ... have you tried that?"

"Not yet ... but I was once asked to drink a woman's pee out of a saucer ... I was told her name was Diana, but I'm not sure of her real name."

"The names aren't important. How was that? Did you enjoy it?"

"It wasn't about the taste. It was about my willingness to show my submission to them ... my willingness to serve. So I did enjoy it."

"And anal ... you enjoyed that?"

"I've learned to."

"Have you ever had anal intercourse with a woman?"

"If you mean giving, and not receiving ... no, but I'm not opposed to it if that's what you're asking Miss Lynette."

He thought about his divorce, and all his ideas about sex that he had never discussed with his ex ... or his girlfriends. It was refreshing to have such a casual and open discussion about his sexual desires and innermost thoughts as if they were talking about a new mini-series they were all watching ... or the weather.

Danielle decided to assert herself after watching Lynette ask the questions.

"Let's see your cock, Five. I'm not usually partial to them, but ..."

He wasn't deterred by the abrupt transition from an academic discussion to the here and now. Without hesitation, David unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers. His cock sprung to attention.

"Not bad Five. You're not porno worthy but there's enough there for us."

"Thank you Miss Danielle."

"Now your ass cunt Five."

David turned around, bent over and spread his hairless flabby cheeks (the depilation compliments of Acadia), exposing his crinkled rosebud. Now he was just a half-naked business guy with his pants down in a stranger's living room, which he had come to accept as his new normal.

"Even better Five. Lynette told me she enjoyed her time with you. Come closer and show me your nipples."

David came closer, pushing out his chest to offer her his nipples as he was trained. Danielle pulled on each of them and then flicked them with her finger.

"Nice and long Five. Have you worked on them?"

"I have Miss Danielle. I've used suction cups that Miss Acadia gave to me, as well as a cream."

"You seem to have given yourself to Miss Acadia. Is that true? Did she tell you to give yourself to us?"

"Yes, Miss Danielle to both questions. I know that I have to obey anyone she designates." Then it occurred to him that he was there of his own volition, not that anyone was making him. "May I add something?"

"You may."

"I would have wished for this."

"Well now Five, it seems like you've had extensive training in anal play ... from a woman named Gamma? Is that right?"

"Yes Miss Danielle."

"In due course Lynette and I would like to find out what you've learned."

There was a long pause, and then a knowing look exchanged between the two women.

I'm satisfied," Danielle said in response to the unspoken question.

Lynette started for the bedroom to change to business attire. She stopped after taking a few steps and turned back to face the kneeling David. "The bathroom is down the hallway on the right. Freshen up. We're going to the office."

* * *

It was a short fifteen minute drive to the office, parking in Danielle's assigned parking space in the company owned structure across the street. Each of them had their briefcase in hand as they entered the steel and glass mid-rise located in a fashionable suburb adjoining Shaker Heights. David had no expectations, other than the series of afternoon meetings that filled his Outlook calendar. He thought that their fun ... or whatever they had planned, would happen that night, probably after a dinner with staff. The winter storm had gotten heavier, and their shoes left impressions in the freshly fallen snow.

The lobby security guard, an overweight man with an ill-advised moustache, waved them by, recognizing both Danielle and Lynette, flashing them a creepy smile. David held out his plastic credit card sized ID that the guard unceremoniously ignored.

They went straight to the seventh floor, the top floor of the building that housed the executive suite of offices. The doors opened, and the smiling face of a young perky blonde receptionist greeted them. It was automatic for David; he looked over and assessed the young woman, estimated her breast shape and size, and thought about her face and lips, all in the first few seconds. Acadia had tried to break him of this habit ... but he wasn't with Acadia.

"Good afternoon Ms. Mandrake and Ms. Fowler," she said, not looking at David or acknowledging his presence. "I believe I have conference room A reserved for Ms. Fowler from one to two." She checked her computer screen to confirm. "That's right, and then another meeting at two o'clock in Ms. Mandrake's office." David stood behind the two women, and might as well have been invisible.

David followed them to the conference room. Danielle put her arm across the door, blocking him from entering.

"You have another task down the hall during Lynette's one o'clock."

"I do?" David asked, remembering the one o'clock was scheduled to be an eastern region recap of their booked sales and their hiring goals for Q1. He was supposed to lead the discussion and the CFO was going to be in attendance. He started to panic, and his face became flush.

Danielle laughed when she saw his reaction. "Relax, the CFO back pushed your presentation to later in the day. Lynette and Scott are going to meet with you in my office. You follow me."

David turned around and followed Danielle down the empty corridor. It was almost one, and most of the staff and executives were still in the company cafeteria on the ground floor. Danielle stopped at the ladies room, cracking the door open to see if anyone was in there. David's pulse quickened. He had an inkling that something twisted was amiss. He was right.