Five Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door finally opened, Danielle put a paper plate by his face. The smell of roasted meat filled the car.

"We asked for a doggy bag, the prime rib is especially good here." Danielle laughed and slammed the back door shut.

He spent the rest of the drive naked and cold, eating the scraps of meat and baked potato, which all tasted delicious. He was busy chewing on the bone when the car came to a stop. Lynette pulled into the garage at the rear, and when she opened the door she was holding a collar and leash.

"Let's be clear, when you're Five you only have one purpose. And we have those other items from your questionnaire to explore." She led him into the kitchen naked, on his hands and knees, and he appreciated the warmth and good smells. Danielle slapped his ass, hard, and laughed, as she followed Lynette and the leashed David down the hallway to their bedroom.

Danielle struck a seductive pose, her arm bent and one hand behind her head, her chest thrust out to display her breasts even more prominently.

"Undress her for me, Five," Lynette ordered.

To David, it wasn't an order, but a dream. Standing up now, he stood naked next to Danielle, his hands moving over her body to unfasten the details of her woman's clothing: unbuttoning her jacket, unzipping her dress, unhooking her bra, sliding down her stockings and panties. He was hard and aroused, which amused them both.

Lynette slapped his penis. "Don't think you're going to be using that pathetic thing tonight, Five. Now do me."

So he had to undress Lynette, able to feel her curves and her smooth skin under his hands but not permitted to do more. She embraced Danielle, then took something out of the wooden box next to the king size bed.

"We'll let you watch, Five, then later you can join us -- with this."

Lynette fitted a band around his head, which turned out to be a harness for a large gel dildo over his mouth, bigger than his own penis. There was a hole in the mount to allow his tongue to give oral pleasure. He would literally be their fuck toy, not their lover.

Danielle slipped her own too-small discarded panties onto him, tightly enclosing his swollen cock. "You won't be needing this, tonight -- you can just be one of the girls," she said, almost snorting. Male submission was new for her, and she was enjoying it immensely.

He was leashed to the bedpost, allowed only to watch the two of them naked and exploring each other with the ridiculous dildo strapped to his face. He resisted the urge to stroke his rock hard penis as the two women made love to each other. Finally, Lynette ordered him up on the bed, to face fuck her first. His first attempt at penetrating her was clumsy, with him missing the mark.

"Fuck me Five ... don't jab at my legs," she admonished him. Danielle rolled up a newspaper and smacked his ass as he clumsily tried to insert the dildo. She didn't stop when he finally got it in.

"Deeper Five," Lynette demanded. "You can do better than that."

David ignored the pain from Danielle's spanking but he was more concerned with the pain from exerting his neck muscles in ways they weren't accustomed to, as thrust his head forward to fuck his Mistress. He fought through the cramp and buried the fake cock deep inside his Mistress's pussy, hearing the sucking noises as the muscles in her wet cunt gripped the dildo, and smelling the musky scent of her cum. The thin material of his frilly panties stretched tight as his cock strained to free itself.

"Yes ... yes ... that's it my little panty slave. Fuck me ... fuck me good," Lynette panted. Danielle had started fingering herself as she watched.

David redoubled his efforts, sweat streaming down his forehead and stinging his eyes. He buried the purple dildo all the way in, then extended his tongue out, feeling his way between her cheeks to her clenching anus. Her hips snapped upward and she gasped at his unexpected rimming. She put her hands behind his head, crushing his face against the smooth skin of her shaved pussy.

"Good boy Five ... yes ... yes ... yes," she hissed as his ass licking pushed her to an even higher plane. Her back arched, she cried out in a stream of unintelligible words as the submissive man stoked a head splitting orgasm. Danielle's fingers were a blur as she came with her lover. David collapsed face forward on the bed, his gasps for breaths slowing and becoming a soft snore. Lynette got up and unfastened the fake cock from his head, tossing it on the floor. She retrieved a spare blanket, pushed him to the end of the bed and covered him.

At the end he was hard and aroused and left ignored, sleeping naked under a blanket at the foot of their bed. Danielle and Lynette lay next to each other, arms and legs tangled together, with all three having their deepest and darkest desires satiated.

* * *

In the morning, David was stiff and creaky from the intense face fucking he gave to Lynette. He had to watch as Lynette and Danielle got ready for work, sort of a reverse strip-tease. As they put on lingerie and business clothing, which made them laugh again at his automatic arousal. He no longer heard the laughing, his eyes fixated on their slender, curvy bodies moving erotically as they dressed. He couldn't help but stare when Danielle leaned forward, allowing her full breasts to rest in the cups of her bra as she then stood upright and fastened the hooks in the back. She spoke to him, breaking his concentration.

"Hey, Five -- note that neither of us will be wearing panties today, you can think about that at the office. You, on the other hand, will be." She and Lynette proceeded to dress him as they would a doll, in his own business clothes over a pair of "Tuesday" panties and a training bra. When they were satisfied, they made him eat them one more time before they left for the office, forbidding him from wiping his face off. Lynette smeared a bit of lipstick on his collar.

"You have to look and smell your best at the office. Now we're ready to go."

* * *

It was a long day at the office. Back to back meetings. A lunch and learn. An interview with the company attorney to discuss an unemployment claim filed by one of his salespersons. David was exhausted, and looking forward to returning to Lynette's house.

Unfortunately for him, there were still two more meetings before the day was done. He shifted uncomfortably in his barely padded conference room chair, and his butt hurt more than the last time Acadia's sub Gamma striped his ass with her flogger. He went back to looking at the attractive females in the conference room, studying their shapes and wondering what it would be like to have sex with them. Then he started glancing at his watch. It was only three minutes since the last time he checked. His "real world" life was so mind numbingly boring he would have done anything to escape the interminable meeting.

An opening finally presented itself. The presenter's computer ran out of battery and she was fumbling through her briefcase for her a/c cord. Everyone in the conference room was watching her and sharing her pain. David slipped out of the conference room door, nominally for a cup of coffee. It was a two minute escape to freedom. He took a deep breath as the glass door shut behind him, already feeling more refreshed.

He remembered the coffee room was on the other side of the building. As he passed through the lobby, the comely receptionist who confronted him yesterday called out to him.

"Mr. Elliott, could you help me with something here? I need to get a box of copier paper to reload this."

She was pointing at the commercial copier behind the desk, and as she stood up he was reminded she was young, blonde, and attractive. Her stylish red sleeveless dress showed off her narrow waist and prominent breasts. He was pleased she remembered his name.

"Umm, sure, uh, Stacey, let me help."

She headed to the supply room around the corner and as he followed he watched her attractive rear end moving under the short dress.

Stacey unlocked the room and stepped aside and he saw the boxes of paper on the shelves at the end. As David began to move the box, he heard the lock on the door click shut.

"So, Mr. Elliott, I've been with the company six months now, and one of my good friends is Danielle, from HR. Remember, she sent out that training video on sexual harassment policy to all the offices last month? We all had to sign a log about it. And she mentioned very specific rules about any unwanted attention from management."

He looked up, surprised. Everyone at his regional office had sat through the boring and he thought obvious video. Stacey was scrolling on her phone, not looking at him. Her question didn't answer why she locked the door. He decided to answer her question instead of asking her.

"Yes, basic company policy, nothing new there."

"But, I'm very concerned now, someone sent me these images..."

He looked at the phone as she held it out. He suddenly felt all the oxygen get sucked out of the already crowded supply room.

He saw two photos -- one of him kneeling naked and leashed in Lynette's home, and a close up of his semi-aroused and not very impressive naked penis. Crap! He hadn't noticed Danielle taking pictures. And he never dreamed that she would share them. This was new, and much deeper shit.

"Ohh, umm, no, I didn't, I mean, I would never..." he stammered, unable to string together a coherent sentence. He felt lightheaded and his heart was pounding in his ears.

Then her eyes narrowed.

"I could share these with my supervisor."

"Please ... it wasn't me."

"You're clearly in these pictures."

"I ... I ... I didn't send them to you."

Even though she was much smaller than him, she backed him against the shelves containing the office supplies.

"I know where you were yesterday."

"What ... what do you mean?" David asked, knowing exactly what she meant.

"You were in the ladies restroom yesterday. It was you wasn't it?

"No ... no ... Stacey, why would I?"

"I was using the restroom and I heard some noises in the last stall. I looked under and saw your legs. It looked like you were kneeling. And there was someone else in there with you."

"Stacey ..."

"I know what I saw."

David face showed true fear.

"So what's your game Mr. Elliott? Spying on the women executives of the company while they're using the facilities? Is that how you get off?"

"No ... no ... Stacey ... it's not like that."

"Then exactly how is it?"

She held out her phone in front of him. She had composed an e-mail to Danielle filing a formal complaint, with a copy of the pictures attached.

"Give me the word, Mr. Elliott, and I hit the send button and your career is over."

"No ... Stacey ... what is it you want? Please ..."

David felt the walls were closing in on him.

Stacey stood there, defiantly, watching him wilt.

She starting inching up the hem of her skirt.

"I bet you like licking things Mr. Elliott."

"Yes ... yes ... Miss Stacey ... I do."

She had planned it all out. Her frilly panties were sopping wet. The tension wasn't just arousing to him.

She put one of her dainty high heeled feet on a low shelf, exposing herself more. There was a large irregular dark stain on the gusset of her satin panties. She used a finger and drew the damp material aside, revealing a shaved pubic patch and swollen lips, glossy with her desire.

"Prove it."

His ideas of impressing the cute young receptionist were now long forgotten. Defeated, he came over to kneel with his face at her thighs. She slapped the back of his balding head as he inched her sopping wet panties down her legs.

"Quickly!"

His tongue traced her thigh, and found her hairless slit. She smelled like a spicy perfume, and he saw a rose tattoo on her mound. Then he was working hard, tongue along her labia, sweeping inside, finding the clit, licking and lapping and sucking her juices. He worked faster, breathing hard, until he felt her thighs tense and her hips rock. He was still kissing her pussy as a fat drop of her cum fell onto his tweed suit, leaving a dark spot. She stepped back, picked up the soiled panties, and stuffed them into his jacket pocket.

Stacey had taken a video of his impromptu pussy worship and was laughing now, as she tugged the dress back down and covered up, watching him stand up. He started to stagger towards the supply room door.

"The paper, Mr. Elliott, I still need it."

He turned around and picked up the box, He lugged the heavy box to the desk, hiding his arousal behind it. He could feel her juices drying on his face, and now there was no time left to wash up or get coffee before he rejoined the meeting, now twenty minutes late. He saw now how much Lynette and her friends owned him now.

* * *

After his "session" with Stacey he had to dash back to the meeting he had been missing. He wedged in between two women he didn't know, aware that his fragrant face was inches away from theirs. He sat in that uncomfortable position for another half hour, trying to look like he was paying attention, but really wondering how he had gotten himself in this position, but not being sorry about it. Acadia's plan to farm him out to Lynette and Danielle had exceeded everyone's expectation.

David dragged himself back to Danielle's office after the meeting was over, making a quick stop in the men's room to wash off Stacey's fragrance. Danielle was sitting there, amused.

"Looks like you had a detour to the supply room."

"How ... how would you know Miss Danielle?"

"We have a little ... arrangement."

He looked at her, puzzled.

"Don't flatter yourself, you're not the first person to be cornered in the supply room."

"I'm not?"

"That little minx has been doing it ever since she arrived. Someone raised suspicions a while ago, so I placed my own compact surveillance camera, you know, motion activated. I saw Stacey getting off on trapping the copier maintenance man, and then the bottled water delivery man, so it was easy to show her the video and bring her under my thumb. Fun, wasn't it?"

"It was, Miss Danielle. Maybe not at first. I thought I was going to be fired."

"And the sex?"

"It was exciting Miss Danielle ... but you knew that."

"I was counting on it."

* * *

Danielle collected Lynette and David, all three of them having had enough at the office and looking forward to relaxation and playtime. They took the elevator down to the ground floor, and then the short walk across the building's plaza to the parking garage. David took his assumed spot in the backseat, and to his surprise, Danielle got in the back seat as well. Lynette got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"I noticed the way you look at me Five," said Danielle, turning on the bench seat toward David.

"Excuse me Miss Danielle?"

"The way you looked at me. You're doing it now."

"Doing what, Miss Danielle. I don't ..."

"Like all the men in the office ... you're looking at my tits."

"I'm sorry Miss Danielle. I don't mean to."

Danielle hiked up her skirt. She was of course still sans panties.

She spread her legs, revealing her hairless sex. "It's been a long day Five. Why don't you go down there and be productive, instead of ogling my tits. I need to relax."

"Yes Miss Danielle."

David pushed his head between her legs, content to be of service to her and wondering if indeed he was staring at her chest. It didn't matter. He was where he wanted to be.

The drive home was quick. Much too quick for David and Danielle. Danielle felt much more relaxed after two orgasms, and David felt lucky to be in the backseat eating pussy instead of eating some boring vegetarian dinner that Acadia would have had him eat if he was at home.

When they arrived in the garage at home, David willingly accepted the collar and leash after stripping off all of his clothes and leaving them on the garage floor.

Collared and leashed, he was led into the couple's bedroom, naked, wearing a cock ring to keep his thick penis hard. His leash was tied to the bedpost at the foot of the bed, and the two women, long-time lovers, started their familiar mating ritual on the bed with an audience of one.

They started with kissing and touching, building their smoldering fire for each other. These women were not strict in their discipline of their sub, so David started stroking his rock hard cock as he watched two experienced lovers explore each other bodies, licking, kissing, and nibbling all the special places that each of them found on the other. David was especially taken by Lynette's large, rounded mature breasts, and the loving attention to them paid by Danielle with kisses lavished on the soft creamy white skin.

They didn't tire of this, but Danielle couldn't wait to try something she had often discussed with Lynette, but never tried. There was a silent look of understanding between them as Lynette climbed off the bed to find their favorite dildo and harness. The blonde came back in short order, the fake cock bouncing lewdly in front of her. She laid flat on her back with the cock sticking upward.

"I've always wanted to try this," said Danielle. "Now's about as good as time as any."

"Oh ... shit yeah," the brunette moaned, as she squatted down on Lynette's fat purple cock, sinking all the way into her dripping wet cunt.

On her hands and knees, she started moving slowly, trying to feel each delicious inch of the silicone phallus rub back and forth on the spongy walls of her pussy.

"Fuck me baby ... fuck me hard ...," she implored her blonde lover. Lynette flexed her hips, pushing the fake cock deep inside her, and then holding it there as Danielle's thighs trembled.

Still kneeling, David moved closer to the bed, watching, his cock throbbing and his hand stroking it to keep it hard, though he didn't have to. His turn was coming soon, and he wanted to be ready.

Danielle dropped her head to kiss Lynette as the blonde's hips kept rising and falling, bringing both of them to another orgasm. David was close enough to feel the wet heat of their bodies and the smell of sex. The satisfaction of his life of service and denial with Acadia was becoming a fading memory.

"OK Five," Danielle said between panting breaths, "Get up here and put your fat cock in my ass."

Never one to disobey a direct order, David unclipped his leash from his collar and crawled up on the bed. Danielle and Lynette had stopped their motion, and the brunette had used her hands to spread the cheeks of her ass, exposing the brown crinkled skin of her anus.

"Lick it ... lick my asshole ... like her cock ... lick it all Five. Show me that gifted tongue."

David put his hand on her hips and pierced her gaping anal opening with his tongue, pushing it inside her and feeling her powerful anal ring pulsing with life. Danielle could only manage a whimper as David ass fucked her with his tongue. Her anus now covered with his saliva, his tongue dipped lower, licking the junction of Lynette's dildo and Danielle's distended and swollen pussy lips as the two of them resumed grinding their bodies against one another.

"Fuck me Five ... fuck me while I still have the courage ..." the brunette begged.

David shimmied his hips closer to Danielle's ass, spit on his cock, and wiggled the head against the entrance to her back channel. Lynette stilled to allow him to penetrate her, his hips moving slowly, and forward, until his pelvis was pressing against Danielle's ass.

"Oh God ... so full ... so fucking full," Danielle uttered in a higher pitched voice.

David started fucking her faster, feeling her tight ass gripping his cock, the walls randomly spasming as her breathing quickened.

"Fucking shit!" Danielle screamed to the heavens as the pleasure of her first double penetration made her eyes roll back.