Five Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in," Danielle said curtly, pulling him inside the swinging door. She pulled an "Out of Order" sign from her briefcase and taped it to the door of the handicapped stall.

She pushed him into the stall and closed the door behind them. David's heart was pounding in his chest. He was in the ladies executive washroom. All of the women in the C-suite used it, including the company President. The bathroom was tastefully done, with polished wood partitions and Carrera marble throughout. The elegance of the washroom was all lost on David. All he could think about was being fired -- along with the Director of HR. What a scandal that would be.

Danielle seemed nonplussed at his dilemma. "Take off your clothes and put them in the corner," she barked. Her voice didn't waver.

David knew better than to question her, but couldn't help but look at her first, his face posing the question. He was so transparent. That's what Danielle liked about him. He was worried but he knew better than to open his mouth. Her voice snapped him to attention.

"Now."

Without hesitation, he took off his shirt first, then his shoes, socks, pants and boxers, piling them in the corner next to the toilet. His face was getting bright red and he was afraid someone else might come in and hear his high pitched breathing. He could see that Danielle was watching him. She seemed unconcerned that they might not be alone. She was clearly getting off on watching him undress, with great concern and fear on his face only accentuating her pleasure. His cock, throbbing with excitement, betraying his inner feelings.

"Kneel, and put your hands on the toilet seat."

David complied immediately. He felt the ice cold Carrera marble stinging his knees as knelt. He grabbed the rim of the toilet. It was damp and freezing cold. A shiver went down his spine. He prepared himself for what was to come. He had no idea what that might be. He was going down a very dark and very deep rabbit hole.

He heard her shuffling through her briefcase and then adjusting (or taking off) some of her clothes. The cold of the marble floor, and his growing anxiety, made him feverishly shake. Her hands touched his ass. She wiped some sort of gel on his asshole. There was no doubt now of her intention.

Moments later he felt the head of a silicone dildo parting his flabby cheeks and push hard against the entry to his back door. He tensed up so as not to be pushed over and into the toilet.

Another forceful push. The head of the fake penis fought against his tight anal ring, but didn't gain entry.

"Open up bitch," she barked at him. He had already forgotten he was in a position of great peril. He could only think that his beautiful Miss Danielle was going to fuck his ass. He willed himself to relax his anal ring.

He braced himself as she flexed her hips and pushed in, sliding the silicone cock inside him until he felt her naked hips press against his ass. He started fucking her back, using his hands to push against the rim of the toilet. She slapped his ass with an open hand. The sound reverberated off the hard walls. Neither of them appeared to care if anyone came in.

He grunted as Danielle fully penetrated him and then stopped. For what seemed like an eternity. He felt full and fought an irresistible urge to push the dildo out. His anxiety changed to panic when he heard the bathroom door open. High heels clattered on the stone floor, and then the stall door two doors down opened and closed with a resounding thud. The lock slid shut.

Danielle leaned over David's back, sensing his mounting anxiety, with the dildo buried balls deep in his ass.

The woman's phone rang. Danielle and David shuddered at the same time. The woman answered it. They could both hear snippets of the conversation, but her voice was muffled.

" ... as she mentioned in her dumbass memo ..."

" ... no ... no ... it's just what I heard ..."

" ... that's right ... yes ... that department belongs to Danielle ..."

Danielle's ears perked up with she heard her name. David's body was completely tensed. His ass held the silicone intruder in with a powerful contraction.

"Yeah, yeah, I think she's a lesbo ... yeah ... what do you think about Lynette?"

"No? OK, bye."

Danielle waited a few more seconds after the call ended.

"Shhhh," she admonished him. They waited, silently, until they heard the splash of water as the unknown woman visitor relieved herself. Danielle started to thrust inside him, the force of her stroke pushing his bulging tummy against the toilet rim. Her hand went underneath him, finding his cock, her fingers feeling the throbbing, bulging veins, and then gripping it almost like a vise, making him find the border between pleasure and pain.

David started soaring. The power of his submission, the dildo rubbing against his prostate, her hand pumping his penis, and hissing sound of a woman pissing sent him into the stratosphere of subspace. David was floating away in a cocktail of euphoria and serenity.

Through the fog, he heard the whoosh of the toilet flushing, Danielle urging him "Cum Five ... cum for me on the toilet seat."

David came, his guttural grunts masked by the sound of rushing water. Ropes of pearly white cum splattered the toilet seat, Danielle's hand coaxing out the last drops. He groaned and rested his hands on the clean part of the seat.

Danielle went about straightening herself up. David waited on his knees, the edges of the marble tiles digging into them. The fog of total submission started to lift and he realized he was naked, on the floor of an ladies executive washroom, with his cum covering most of the toilet seat.

"Well?" asked Danielle, after stashing the used dildo, wrapped in toilet paper, in her briefcase. She looked at the cum splattered toilet seat and fired a withering gaze at her submissive.

David nodded and obediently leaned forward and lapped and lapped until the seat was spotless. He tasted only his boundless desire for submission.

Danielle wedged between David and the wall and picked up the stack of his clothes, laying in a cold heap in the corner. She left the stall with them, holding the door open for a moment and leaning in.

"Get dressed and get to my office."

The stall door rattled shut, leaving David with his mouth hanging wide open. He heard the creak of the door to the restroom open and close and then he was alone. A small gust of cold air told him again that he was buck naked and had to find his clothes.

His frantic search began for his clothes. He quickly scanned the area and seeing nothing he was flooded with an overwhelming sense of panic. Would the President of the company walk in and find her Mid-Atlantic sales manager, a balding, overweight man, completely naked, with a reddened ass?

There was nothing on the floor in the main area, but then in a moment of clarity amid the panic he thought of checking the trash can. He tossed used paper towels over his shoulder, uncovering his clothes at the bottom of the container. He sprinted back to the handicapped stall to change. Once finished, he steeled himself for the dash to the door. He took three deep breaths and then ran, flinging the door open and walking quickly in the hallway. He took no than two steps out of the door when a blonde turned the corner and headed straight his way.

"Oh ... Stacey ..."

She stopped in front of him to block his path. The diminutive blonde put her hands on her hips.

"Mr. Elliott ... you know you have a restricted badge that limits you to your temporary office and the conference rooms. Why, may I ask, are you here? I saw you leave with Ms. Mandrake, but she came back through the lobby a while ago. You're not supposed to be here in the executive wing unescorted ... you know that."

David's heart was already beating fast from his dash out of the ladies room. If Stacey had arrived just two seconds earlier, she would have seen him exiting it. He had to come up with a lie quickly (it never occurred to him to tell her the truth), and he was a terrible liar.

"Well ... well ... I got lost coming back from Ms. Mandrake's office."

Her eyes narrowed. "And going where?"

David had no answer. "Please, Stacey, I'm asking you to just let me by. I'm late for a meeting." There was true desperation in his voice.

Stacey stepped aside. "I'm sorry that I stopped you like that. I was just trying to do my job."

"No, no, Stacey, the fault was mine. Now if you would excuse me."

He walked quickly past Stacey, then slowing his gait to let his heart stop thumping in his chest. He scanned each nameplate he passed until he found Danielle's office. She had returned to her office, working on her computer with her back to the door when he entered. Without turning around to acknowledge his presence, she asked "Did you enjoy it?"

David, panting hard, answered to her back. "I did Miss Danielle. Thank you."

"I thought you did. I did as well. Now lock the door and get over here."

David did so, then stood beside Danielle.

"Your fly is open," she said.

He reached for the zipper.

"Wait."

She hiked up her skirt and flipped it up. She wasn't wearing panties, her cunt soaked from her recent exertions.

"Cum on my pussy Five. Scott's going to be here any minute and I'll be very disappointed if you didn't cum again."

David wondered if he could cum again so quickly. He was fifty and hadn't cum twice in the same day since his twenties.

"Well?"

David dropped his pants and started furiously masturbating. The pressure and humiliation was an aphrodisiac for him. His cock stirred to life. Danielle helped by fondling his balls. He closed his eyes as he felt himself cross that point of no return. Even the knock at the door didn't deflate him. His cock managed to spit out a load of cum, coating her pussy.

"Get under the desk."

David more than gladly did so. Danielle straightened her skirt and answered the door. She felt a fine stream of cum starting to run down the inside of her thigh, and hoped she'd back behind her desk before her guest noticed.

"Scott, thank you for coming. Have a seat."

Danielle sat down behind her desk and hiked her skirt up. She pointed to the cum on her pussy. David knew what he was to do ... dine on his own cum a second time. He mashed his head between her legs, smelling the sweetness of his own seed.

He heard another person enter the room.

"Oh Lynette, thanks for joining us. Scott's just about to start his briefing on the Northeast region. David's up to his neck in another project, so we'll catch up with him later. So Scott, about those numbers in New York City ..."

The voices faded away as David got lost in the soft folds of Danielle's thighs. Her womanly scent. Her pussy lips, glossy with his cum. His submission to her now complete. He feasted on her until she pushed his head away.

" ... and so that about wraps up my recap. Questions?" asked Scott.

"So Scott, it's been a little over a year since you've taken over the Northeast from David. Has he been helpful in the transition?" Lynette asked.

"He has. I've enjoyed working with him."

"We think he's doing a good job in the Mid-Atlantic. Maybe a bit boring, don't you think?"

Lynette chuckled, knowing David was under Danielle's desk.

"Well," answered Scott, sensing that candor was called for, "he is a bit of a stick in the mud."

Danielle reached under the desk and pushed David's head between her legs, closing them so he couldn't move it. His nose was wedged between her pussy lips.

"I wonder if he sticks his nose in places it doesn't belong?" the brunette asked, making Lynette suppress a snicker.

"I doubt it," Scott replied. "I bet his hobby is something like licking stamps to put in his album."

"Bless his heart," Danielle sighed, feeling David's tongue back at work. "I do hope he finds something fun to lick."

Scott gave her a quizzical look, then rose out of his seat. "Well, I guess that does it. I've got another meeting I need to get to."

"We don't want to make you late," said Lynette, rising out of her chair. "Thank you for taking the time. I'm sure David's somewhere else mopping up someone else's mess."

After Lynette and Scott left her office, Danielle allowed David to awkwardly unfold himself from under her desk. His face was smeared with her juices.

"Back to work for you, we moved your big presentation. We invited the CFO, and I think she'll be interested in your client retention program that you've started -- you know the numbers and all."

He looked at her wide eyed.

"Don't worry," she laughed. "You got a full twenty minutes."

David tried to force his brain into business mode. He wanted to ask her a pointed question but he also wanted to go back between her legs and continue what he was doing, job be damned.

"But ... but Miss Lynette," David started, already mixing his sex life and his business life, "you didn't ask me about the client retention program so I wasn't prepared to speak on that."

Lynette said nothing. It was David's problem.

"It ... it will take that long to insert the new slides. I won't have any time to work in the talking points," David stammered.

"Well, I can't control what the CFO wants to hear," she finally said, spreading her hands apart to disclaim responsibility. "So, the meeting's in nineteen minutes so I guess you better get cracking."

* * *

He was making a presentation to the CFO, and he wasn't prepared. He'd have to wing it. He was still with Lynette -- he didn't want to leave her side, yet the clock was ticking. The execs in the company were sticklers for being on time, and the CFO wouldn't want to be kept waiting.

He ran back to his temporary office cubicle and flipped open his computer. It took him two valuable minutes to locate a working plug. He cursed and tried to refocus, but his mind was full of the tastes and feelings of being between Lynette's legs. Having tasted her body, there was nothing else that he wanted. He really couldn't give a fuck about his job. Yet ... not doing it would be fatal to his career.

He slapped his face and cut and pasted his way to a passable presentation. He ran to the conference room trying to recite the talking points to the new slides. He was flying down the hallway, with one minute to go. Conference room? There were four on this side of the building. Fuck, he thought, Lynette probably intentionally withheld that fact to make his task even harder.

He opened the door to a conference room and interrupted a meeting.

"Does anyone know where the meeting on sales in the northeast region is?"

"D," someone on the other side of the table called out.

He scampered over to the glass walled conference room D. The room was filled and the CFO was sitting at the head of the table. The screen projector was on, but with his old presentation, the one that didn't include the slides on the customer retention program. The CFO was looking at her watch. Then all eyes went to David, and then broad smiles all around.

David had a flood of relief. At least no one was pissed off that he was a couple minutes late.

There was one empty seat in the room left for him. Lynette and Danielle were the only two people standing. They were leaning against the back wall holding coffees and talking and laughing and not paying attention to him.

David realized he'd have to change the slide deck. Fortunately, Stacey was manning the projector, so David had to slide by everyone on the right side of the packed room to hand his laptop over to her. David decided it might be quicker to go back on the left side, so he went past all the people seated and the left side wall. Eyes followed him as he made his way back and forth in the room.

David was already mildly sweating, and he hadn't even started. He plopped down in his chair to catch his breath. The good looking woman in an expensive suit, the CFO, pulled on David's sleeve. David leaned over to listen to her. He could smell her enchanting perfume.

"Sir, I think your fly's open ... and I think there's something sticking to your cheek."

The room went silent. Everyone in the room was watching the interchange. Then some started to openly laugh, including Lynette and Danielle. They started laughing louder when David flicked something off his cheek and onto the CFO's skirt. It was a small wad of his cum that he had retrieved from Danielle's pussy but had stuck to his cheek. Danielle felt like she split a gut, she was laughing so hard.

The CFO calmly retrieved a tissue from her purse and used it to wipe the cum off her dress, crumpling it and dropping it in her purse. She looked at David with a deadpan face.

"Door prize?"

David profusely apologized, wiping his brow with the back of his hand and telling himself he had to rally. This is the life he wanted. He needed to embrace it. He spoke with new found confidence after the embarrassment of his life.

"I'm here to tell you about an innovative new program I've developed for the retention of clients. Now Stacey, if you'd go to slide twelve, I want to tell you about a five step program that starts with relationship building and transitions to ..."

To her credit, the CFO sat through the entire presentation, as did everyone else in the room, and then asked the questions she intended to. David displayed his years of experience honing his craft when he fielded each question with a well thought out answer. At the end, the CFO complimented him on the good work he had done and added that she was interested in expanding the program to the other regions. He was jubilant that he wasn't fired, but in fact lauded by a senior executive in front of his peers.

David, remained in the conference room and answered a few more questions as the meeting was breaking up. Danielle and Lynette waited patiently in the hallway until he was done. When he finally come out, they pulled him into another conference room, empty and dark.

"Oh my God," David exclaimed breathily, finally able to let off some steam. "I almost shit in my pants when a wad my cum landed on the CFO's skirt."

"It had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen," said Lynette, not making an overstatement.

"David ... David ... you did a great job," added Danielle. "I have I need to tell you. The CFO is a good friend of ours. We told her what might happen."

"You ... you ..." David started.

"Hey," said Danielle, smiling, "you're going to be the stuff of corporate legends. They'll be talking about that meeting for a long time."

* * *

After a day of meetings, people gathered for a team dinner at the local steak house. Lynette edged close to him in the lobby.

"Say you're tired and pass on this."

He told the others he had jet lag and work to do, then followed Lynette and Danielle to the parking garage, where her dark German car was in a shadowy corner.

"Strip, Five."

Both of the women were smiling; there was no one around. Lynette was serious. David sighed a little but knew better than to question her directive. It was breezy and frigid cold, so he undressed quickly. He crawled into the rear seat and she tossed a blanket over him, though the blanket did little to counteract the chill of the car and the ice cold leather seat. He expected they were driving to her house, so he was surprised when they went only a short way, to the parking lot of the restaurant the rest of the team was meeting at for dinner. It was snowing again, this time harder. Instead of flurries, the snow was coming down in large, wet clumps, quickly covering the windows.

Lynette was laughing now. "We'll stop by the dinner briefly ... you know ... to make an appearance. You can wait here."

He shivered on the bench seat under the blanket. His clothes were locked safely in the trunk. His stomach was rumbling and there were goosebumps covering his arms and legs. But he wasn't cold. He was warmed by the thought that he would soon be of service to his Mistresses. He knew he craved to be treated this way and had found two women more than eager to accommodate him. Acadia had unlocked his submissive desires. Lynette and Danielle exploited them.