Five Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stayed all the way inside her as she came.

"More ... more ..." the brunette implored, practically sobbing.

David and Lynette kept fucking her as she thrashed between them. This was a glorious fuck for David as well, as he started to fight against the orgasm that was bubbling up from his loins.

"Miss Danielle ..." David started to implore in a strained voice.

"Beg for it boy," Lynette said impatiently, believing her mate too frazzled to answer.

"Please ... Miss Lynette ... can I cum in Miss Danielle's ass?"

"Cum in my ass Five," Danielle growled.

David thrust one more time, pinning his hips against her as he flooded her with his cum, his cock pulsing over and over until he was completely spent. His cock slid out of her ass, now semi-hard, with a fine sheen of his cum coating it. He fought to catch his breath.

"Clean her," Lynette commanded, finding her voice.

David obediently lowered his head between her ass cheeks, scooping the river of cum flowing out of her distended asshole, feeling the power of an even deeper form of submission not grounded in humiliation, but in lust.

* * *

The Uber was waiting curbside for David's return trip to the airport. Lynette held the front door open while Danielle watched, wearing only her bathrobe. David pulled his roller bag out of the house, pausing on the landing outside.

"Thank you Miss Lynette and Miss Danielle. I won't soon forget this trip."

The blonde leaned against the open doorway. "Safe travels Five. I sense that you may have another trip to headquarters in the not too distant future."

David's blood was already pumping harder, just thinking about the fact that there would be a return trip.

"I'd like that Miss Lynette."

"I figured as much. There's a few friends I'd like to introduce you to. And maybe a few familiar faces as well? Stacey wants to play here and I'm inclined to accommodate her."

David's thought immediately went to the perky blonde, and her wonderfully deviant tastes.

"And so many more items on your checklist that we weren't able to explore this time," added Danielle.

"Till next time," he said, as he bid them goodbye. David wheeled his bag down the walkway to his ride. He paused halfway, looking back at the two women, now arm in arm, and wondering how his life could be any better.

* * *

End of Part 3. Part 4 to come.