All Comments on 'Fixing a Broken Heart'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a quickie of a shit story

A romance story in 900 words is not much of a romance. It's more of a quickie, an empty quickie written for the Survivor Contest.

Good luck with your shit story. It looks like a real winner to me.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
Where's the sex? There's no sex!

Where's the sex? Where's the beef?

How can you possibly write a Romance story without any sex?

This story is in the wrong category and I'm reporting it. This is a non-erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting back a lost love

How many of us have only found love after we have lost it. You were Lucky to get yours back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A lover's story

Great tale, it made me cry but in a good way, Please write more

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 14 years ago
short and sweet

I can appreciate the story for being realistic and altho I think it could have been a bit longer, I came away thinking it was a true story and it was shortened for that reason. I have read other stories that are more creative, maybe better written - but there wasn't anything here that took away from the story.

I don't think that a couple comments here are really warranted.... Not all romance stories have to have sex in them - if in your real life you only relate romance with sex, than I feel sorry for your partner(s). The defintion under the Romance category states: "Candlelight, wine and a soft kiss" - nothing about sex. And to turn it in? YOU have got to be kidding? The other negative comment doesn't really even deserve to be talked about - if length is an issue with you, then quickly forward to the end of the story to see how long it is before you read it.

I hope that you will keep sharing your thoughts and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
****

really nice story ,a bit short but really nice anyways

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was an awesome story! I hope I can find more like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous