All Comments on 'Fixing a Broken Heart'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an awesome story! I hope I can find more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
****

really nice story ,a bit short but really nice anyways

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 14 years ago
short and sweet

I can appreciate the story for being realistic and altho I think it could have been a bit longer, I came away thinking it was a true story and it was shortened for that reason. I have read other stories that are more creative, maybe better written - but there wasn't anything here that took away from the story.

I don't think that a couple comments here are really warranted.... Not all romance stories have to have sex in them - if in your real life you only relate romance with sex, than I feel sorry for your partner(s). The defintion under the Romance category states: "Candlelight, wine and a soft kiss" - nothing about sex. And to turn it in? YOU have got to be kidding? The other negative comment doesn't really even deserve to be talked about - if length is an issue with you, then quickly forward to the end of the story to see how long it is before you read it.

I hope that you will keep sharing your thoughts and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A lover's story

Great tale, it made me cry but in a good way, Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting back a lost love

How many of us have only found love after we have lost it. You were Lucky to get yours back.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
Where's the sex? There's no sex!

Where's the sex? Where's the beef?

How can you possibly write a Romance story without any sex?

This story is in the wrong category and I'm reporting it. This is a non-erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a quickie of a shit story

A romance story in 900 words is not much of a romance. It's more of a quickie, an empty quickie written for the Survivor Contest.

Good luck with your shit story. It looks like a real winner to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous