Fixing Millie's "Dyer" Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long intermission following Millie's multi-orgasm performance, the two Netflix stars taking a well-deserved rest afterwards. Millie was gassed, understandably, and Natalia was pretty pooped herself, given all of the thrusting she'd done, not to mention the little orgasm she'd enjoyed as a result of the strap-on harness bashing against her clit over and over again. Throughout, they stayed relatively silent, groaning here and there or breathing heavily, but not sharing any words, allowing the moment to sink in. That was, until Natalia couldn't help but ask a very simple question, "Soooo...we're gonna do this again sometime, right?"

Both girls laughed; it couldn't be helped. Once they came down, Millie appeared to be thinking the proposition over genuinely, and either way, Natalia understood. With their schedules, a full-time sub/domme relationship would never work. But thankfully, Millie and Natalia were both thinking on the same page, the same wavelength, and both had the perfect solution in mind.

"I think so," Millie slyly agreed. "Who else better to vent to than my Mistress?" They shared another laugh and after, Millie crawled over and cleaned Natalia's shaft for the final time that night, pursing her lips and sucking up every ounce of her ass, all the while, Natalia fantasized about future moments they would share together, her mind wandering until Millie had finished.

Spitting out that freshly-cleaned cock, Millie suggested, "Why don't we try that line again? I think I can get it now." They laughed again and slowly but surely dressed themselves, embarking towards Millie's trailer with all of the vigor that a pair of energyless sloths would display.

Cast and crew asked questions, they queried the specifics about what they'd been up to and, each time, Millie and Natalia thanked the Heavens that today was merely a "preparation" day. They weren't ready to film yet. But, one thing was for certain: by the time that they were, nobody would be more motivated than Millie Bobby Brown and Natalia Dyer to not only churn out the best performances possible, but also to finish quicker than lightning. Because the sooner they did, the sooner both girls would have some more free time on their hands. Free time that would be used to turn Millie's lesbian anal one-off into something a bit more consistent. Something a bit more permanent.