Fixing Sister-In-Law's Laptop

Story Info
Sister-in-law says her hubby infected her laptop with virus.
1.2k words
4.26
62.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigHulk
BigHulk
18 Followers

It was my day off and my wife and I had had an amazing romp before she left for work. My sister-in-law had called the night before asking if I could take a look at her laptop. I told her sure to come over around 8:30 the next morning. When I heard the doorbell, I checked my phone to see who was there. Seeing my sister-in-law there I slipped on a robe and opened the door.

She is 5'6", average weight with a large DD chest. She was wearing her favorite faux fur coat, tight fitting jeans, and her favorite boots. We always tried playing coy around each other to avoid the sexual tension, but today I did not care, I had just had a good fuck and was enjoying my day off. As I opened the door, she smiled seeing me in my robe and asked if she was interrupting anything.

I said "No, I was just hanging out" and invited her in.

She slipped out of her coat revealing a pink and white striped sweater and sat on the couch. My sister-in-law is a few years older than me, and I had always found her attractive. Especially her breasts, definitely more than a hand full. I sometimes I would purposely let my hands brush over her breast when hugging her.

We chatted for a while, then I asked what problem she was having with her laptop. She said her husband had been using it and it was full of virus' now. She said she believed he had been accessing porn sites as well and asked if I could look at the history.

I took the laptop and sat down letting my robe slip open enough to show some thigh. As I looked through the history of the web browser, I found some interesting things and showed my sister-in-law. I found porn videos related to brother and sister-in-law sexual experiences, blowjobs, creampies, and pussy eating. I said, "Was your husband looking at this?"

Smiling she leaned back, thrusting her breasts out for me to see then replied, "What do you think?"

She excused herself to use the restroom. Once she came back, I noticed she had not zipped up her jeans. I could vaguely see her pink panties peeking back at me.

With a growing feeling between my legs, I set the laptop to the side then pulled my eyes up to her face. She sat down making sure to keep her jeans gaped open.

I struggled to keep my eyes off her panties. She raised her arms overhead in a grand stretch, causing her breasts to protrude outward accentuating every curve. I could not stop staring and she knew it. As she lowered her arms, she seemed surprised when she saw her jeans gaping open. Standing, she apologized and zipped her pants up.

I said, "No biggie" and lifted my eyes to her breasts as I crossed my legs slowly. With no underwear on, my cock was clearly visible if she looked, which she did.

I was so surprised when she pulled her sweater off, revealing a pink tank top and no bra. "You want these don't you?" she asked and pressed her tits together. They bounced up and out of her top, revealing her nipples.

I uncrossed my legs and said, "You know I do." I let my robe slip open revealing my growing cock.

She pulled her tank top off, letting her breasts hang there for me to see. She stared openly at my growing erection.

I stood up and walked to her and began to suck on her breasts. Her nipples grew tight under my sucking lips and licking tongue. She pushed her hips out towards me as I unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. She sat there in her pink panties for my viewing pleasure. Then she slid a finger under her panties sliding them slightly to the side revealing a tight, clean shaven pussy glistening from her wetness.

I slipped out of the robe and stood before her. To my surprise she began to suck my dick. "I have wanted this for a long time," she said. As she sucked up and down the shaft and fondled my large balls, I caressed her tits and nipples, gently pulling and tugging at them keeping her nipples taut.

I then laid her back against the couch and peeled her panties down over her legs. I slid one finger over her clit and then down to her moist slit. Her moans were the only invitation I needed to slip a finger inside her hot wet cunt. She leaned over and continued to slide up and down my cock as I fingered her pussy. I continued to slide a finger deep inside her until I felt her push my hand away to keep from climaxing.

Finally, I pulled my cock from her mouth and went down to eat her pussy. Over her clit and into her pussy I licked her hot twat. She tasted so good. As I licked and sucked her clit I slid a finger deep inside her cunt as I felt her start climaxing.

When she was sopping wet, I stood up and aimed my cock for her pussy. I slid in easily and began slowly fucking her pussy. I fingered her clit as I slid in and out of her moistness. I felt her grab my ass and pull me deeper inside her tight little pussy and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me like you would fuck my sister. I came early this morning and sit outside your window listening to you two fuck, I want that intensity." I grabbed her hips and began slamming my huge cock deep inside her as I leaned in to suck her huge tits.

I hoped she would not last long as I was so ready to cum. Soon she began to push back against my thrusting letting me know she was close. I pushed deep inside her pushing her over the edge, as she orgasmed, I let me cum explode deep in her juicy cunt.

As we came down, she slid down and slowly licked me clean. I was surprised that she was willing to lick her cum and mine together, but she seemed to enjoy it anyway.

She then asked if I had any more cum for her, to which I replied, "Fuck yes, how do you want it?"

She bent over the coffee table, resting her luscious breasts against the top of the table, and said, "Fuck me doggy baby. I love when a man shoves a huge cock in my pussy from behind."

As I bent down behind her, I seen my first cream pie oozing out of her pussy and dripping to the floor. I slid my huge cock inside her, as she gently raised up allowing her breasts to freely swing as I pounded my cock deep inside her twat. I gently reached around and began tweaking her nipples causing her to squirm beneath me, until I felt her juices run down my shaft as she began to shake uncontrollably. I thrusted all the way in as I pumped my cum deep inside her pussy.

I rolled off her and we both collapsed on the floor. As we laid on the floor, she turns to me and said, "Now I understand why my sister can't wait to get home. Damn your dick is amazing."

After she got dressed, she said, "We have got to do this again."

I affirmed with a big hug and playful slap of her glorious ass, and we set a time for later in the week.

BigHulk
BigHulk
18 Followers