All Comments on 'Fixing Sister-In-Law's Laptop'

by BigHulk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, his wife, who is apparently more than willing to have plenty of sex with him, including that very morning, means nothing to this guy. All he cares about is her sister's tits? Rather pathetic, don't you think?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Nice!....would love to hear about the next time.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

Did he eliminate the virus, or did he introduce a new one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The slips and blips held off almost to the end. Proof Read and you will see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of the stories on this site are fiction, this being said most authors write to appeal to their readers. If you don't like the story or the content in it move along to another story, there are hundreds of thousand if not millions of stories on here. What's really pathetic is you waste time post a comment of how pathetic you think the story is.

Now my thoughts on the story...The author really tells a great story, very descriptive. Also going back to what I was saying before, the author wrote a story about a first date that turned into a fuck and a marriage with multiple kids, then a story about fucking the sister-in-law. sounds like fiction to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a great wife who has sex with me on a regular basis, and if given the chance I would fuck her fat sister without giving it a thought. Can’t turn down the sister, especially if she has big tits

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great fictional story. 4 stars. Some of these people that comment erd to relax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous