All Comments on 'Fixing the Past Ch. 03'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Some people said to live this chapter in LW." <<< I have no idea how to parse this sentence. Not totally unexpected, as many of the sentences in your actual story are pretty hard to understand, as well. Giving up on this series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first chapter was so well done. Its progressively worse each chapter. Cringeworthy and cliche. It's like reading 2 different writers

kdad9010kdad901011 months ago

Please keep it in the LW category! It still fits dealing with close calls. And I imagine the college may be trouble… or close to it.

I’m enjoying the tale and looking forward to more! Thank you for posting it!

nestorb30nestorb3010 months ago

Not sure why so many people are saying that the story is hard to read, I had no problem and did not find the writing bad at all, maybe some editing. If someone wants to see hard to read, pick up Henry James. AS for cringe-worthy, this is Literotica...

I look forward to the next chapter and thanks for wrting

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

What did these clowns graduate to?

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

The "strippers" scenario was really cringe.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought it was in the right place, even with her single friend going off with Tyrone to get fucked by a big dick. I've read worse stories here in this forum, and I'll probably read worse than this one afterward. My biggest issue is not knowing what year we're in, as it keeps moving around. Now both of the parents wives are going to go to college with the couple. Okay, I know that will be odd for them, as I've been to a local community college and was the oldest person in the class. In fact older than the teacher in most of them. The only advantage to it, was giving my daughter a ride every day we had classes on the same days.

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

@Anonymous

re: "Some people said to live this chapter in LW." <<< I have no idea how to parse this sentence. Not totally unexpected, as many of the sentences in your actual story are pretty hard to understand, as well. Giving up on this series. -- If you don't have enough brain to see what is meant to be said, then you may as well do what you said and just GO.

enderlocke77enderlocke779 months ago

Wth is going on with these names. U would do better with less ppl in ur stories. Have know idea who is who anymore

enderlocke77enderlocke779 months ago

What. Why wouldn't it be in lw? That last sentence was weird. Would say u need an editor but everyone on the site needs an editor. Actually some editors here need an editor lol. Left out words that make sentences meaningless

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Just plain awful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm still reading. Don't agree with everything but still here. Smart move to get Allie out. She could have also just stopped drinking vodka. Just say with a smile, "I'm at my limit, thanks, but I'll take (favorite non-alcoholic drink).

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Meh. Decent writing but this chapter isn't for me. guess I've invested enough in that I'll read on, but hopefully something actually happens in the next chapter. This is just about her wanting to be nude and getting tenor a LITTLE BIT.

Hard to believe women get tempted to give how jobs forgot at strip parties line this. Maybe, and I know it happens in porn but it just didn't feel real not fantasyish.

But I'm sure someone liked it ... Just not my thing. Again, good writing and I'll try to read on in case the story goes back to something I like....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gee mate You are getting me up to a 4 Hope the next one is as good (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES