All Comments on 'Fixing Up Annie's Cabin Ch. 02'

by CT38

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

Sounds like parts 2, 3 and possibly more are to follow. I hope! 5 stars. Thanks.

james1801james1801about 2 months ago

Wow, excellent stuff. I do hope there's more to come. 👍

JobewonJobewonabout 2 months ago

Great! 5stars, and looking forward to more! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A great story, I look forward to more stories from you.

goatman96goatman96about 2 months ago

Excellent story and then some. I really appreciate that the writing is really good

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 months ago

This chapter is an excellent follow-up to the opening chapter. The telescoping was a neat idea and led seamlessly into group sex. The descriptions of the twosomes and threesomes were physically and emotionally perfect. The house is being repaired and Jake is having the time of his life enjoying the chams of two busty females. I especially enjoyed the extended breast play as most Big Tit stories tend to ignore the tits.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I couldn’t agree more with what mitchawa wrote, especially the comment about “the extended breast play as most Big Tit stories tend to ignore the tits.” I found this refreshing and erotic too. The writing was smooth and made for an effortless read. The dialogue was spot on.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

And to add that I would love to see more chapters in this fascinating romance story. The age difference need not be a deal breaker, though Annie is appropriately cautious about it. I was struck that she commented not just on the ate difference, but more on the experiential difference. Again, depends on the individuals and the dynamic they can create as well as the obvious physical attraction that they have for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

With the voyeur bedroom scenes, they should have had their phones turned on and in speaker mode.

This would have really enhanced the situation with full-on audio.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

You've kept this going at the same great pace, still good descriptions, characters and plot.

Havoc100Havoc1007 days ago

I don't get it, what was the conflict?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous