Fixing Up Annie's Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie grabbed my face, gave me a deep kiss, and led me over to the upholstered chair in the corner of her room. I sat down with great anticipation, excitement, and just a touch of nervousness.

Colleen must have sensed my nervousness because she came right over, sat down on my knee, and told me, "Don't worry about a thing sweetie, you're going to have a great time tonight!"

And with that, she gave me a very soulful kiss and ran her hands gently over my chest and thighs. That calmed me down almost everywhere, except for my dick of course, which was now ready for action. Colleen lifted herself off my thigh and started to pull off my shirt. She started kissing my neck, shoulders, and chest. As she was doing this, Annie was already at work removing my belt and stripping off my jeans and boxers. Before I knew it, I was completely naked on the chair.

Annie had started to gently stroke my cock. She wasn't trying to get me to cum, she was just fooling around. Speaking of which, this is when she decided to start fooling around with Colleen. While still playing lightly with my dick, Annie pulled Colleen's face away from my chest and cupped her free hand around Colleen's neck, and moved in for a very hot kiss. I'd seen it in porn countless times, but seeing two women kiss in front of me (while one was holding my prick) was fantastic!

As they continued to kiss, one of Colleen's hands made its way down to my crotch, joining Annie in teasing me up. They played with me for a little while, but then I was disappointed when both of their hands moved away suddenly. The disappointment didn't last long as they had freed up their hands to pull off each other's shirts, revealing their spectacular racks.

Colleen sat back on my thigh and started playing with my prick again and Annie leaned into me for a kiss which was very erotic with Colleen right there. I started massaging Annie's right breast and suddenly felt Colleen come in and start licking Annie's nipple. Annie let out a soft moan and I was very happy with the way that things were getting started. We continued like this for a few minutes before the ladies broke away to start removing their jeans.

While their jeans were still on, it was a very sexy sight to see them there topless in their tight jeans. Both women were in very good shape and their jeans hugged their legs and asses perfectly. As great a sight as this was, I think we were all eager to get them out of their pants so that we could move things along.

I watched as the ladies each kissed their way down to their partners' tits, and stayed there for a little while before making their way down to the belts, snaps, and zipper holding their jeans up. Annie went first by removing Colleen's pants. Even just watching this was sexy as their tits were dangling and moving around as the jeans were coming off. Colleen was wearing a nice blue thong that accentuated her dark bush nicely. Her ass looked fantastic and I saw a small tattoo of some books on a shelf on her outer thigh that I hadn't noticed through the telescope the other night. Sexy fucking librarian. If her students only knew!

Annie came back up and she and Colleen kissed again before Colleen went to work stripping Annie. I was enjoying all of this from the vantage point of my chair, stroking my cock slowly as I was taking all of this in. Very quickly, they were both down to just their thongs and Colleen said to Annie, "I don't know about you, but I'm soaking wet already."

"Yeah, me too," replied Annie, "but we're being bad hosts, we should share some of this with our guest!"

Both women giggled at that and reached out for my hands as they pulled me out of the chair and embraced me in a three-way kiss. The human body isn't really designed to kiss two people at once, so it wasn't the cleanest kiss ever, but I surely didn't mind. They led me over to Annie's bed and laid me down flat. Annie came up to my face and continued to kiss me -- hard, just the way we both liked it. I could feel Colleen moving down around my legs and she soon grabbed a firm hold of my cock.

Annie lifted herself up slightly and offered me her tits. "Please, Jake, suck on them!"

As I moved my mouth around her large nipple, I could feel Colleen starting to work her mouth on my dick. She had a different style than Annie, but it was just as effective. I was just hoping I wouldn't cum too soon -- I wanted this night to last.

Annie moaned and caressed my face as I continued to suck on her tits. Then she told me that she needed more and swung around so that she was crouching with her pussy over my face. She seemed even more excited than in our previous sessions if that was possible. I immediately went to work on her, licking up the juices that were already flowing out of her and teasing her lips, and caressing her ass.

Colleen was doing an expert job on my dick during this time as well. She knew just what to do to keep me fully aroused without allowing me to cum too quickly. I was in heaven.

Annie grabbed my arm and rotated both of us onto our sides. Colleen saw what we were doing and immediately adapted as well saying, "Oh, yeah, great idea Annie." Colleen got on her side as well so we made up a triangle on Annie's large bed. Colleen was blowing me, I was eating Annie out and now Annie could go down on Colleen.

The room was awash in moans and slurps and we all were immensely enjoying ourselves. The sensation of eating and tasting Annie's pussy, while getting great head from Colleen, who herself was getting pleasured was overwhelming.

We were all picking up the pace, moaning and bucking our hips and nearing orgasm. I came first, followed quickly by Annie. Annie clamped her thighs around my head and she bucked and screamed and practically shot her juices into my mouth. I came so hard into Colleen's mouth that I was afraid I was going to damage her tonsils, but she greedily took in my complete load. Colleen came last, but hard. She was giving Annie's face a real ride and Colleen's face was continuing to writhe in my crotch as wave after wave of orgasm convulsed through her.

Both women then got up and shared a very sensual tongue kiss, savoring the flavors that each one of them had just enjoyed. Colleen then came over to me, saying that she wanted to taste Annie on me. She nearly choked me with her tongue in gathering up everything that Annie had left on me!

We all lay down next to each other and Annie was the first to speak. "So how was it for you, Jake?"

"Meh, but I'm hoping I'll be able to help you two improve your skills!" I joked.

They both laughed and Colleen reached down and grabbed my balls firmly, but gently. "I'd be a little careful, Jake, I don't handle criticism very well!" To show that she was having fun too, she leaned in and gave me another wonderful kiss while releasing my balls and stroking my cock.

She broke the kiss and winked, "Besides, Annie and I can get along just fine the two of us if you decide to bow out"

And with that, she climbed over top of me and to the other side of Annie. They both clutched each other and began a very erotic make-out session. They were kissing deeply and exploring each other's upper body. Colleen leaned up on an elbow and Annie took one of Colleen's beautiful tits into her mouth and began sucking. Colleen's tits must have been even more sensitive than Annie's as Colleen let out a very deep moan as Annie started her work.

This was a good opportunity for me to rest up, but that didn't mean I'd stay out of the action. With Annie now facing away from me, I leaned over and started to kiss and caress her sexy back which I had first really started to appreciate last night. Annie let out an approving moan and also ground her ass into my crotch and wriggled around. I was getting the feeling that Annie's ass was good for more than just looking at, but didn't want to get ahead of myself there.

The girls moved into a sixty-nine with Colleen on her back and Annie on top of her. Annie reached for my hand and pulled me over so that I could join her on Colleen's pussy. Annie's face was already covered in Colleen's juices and she shared them with me through a deep kiss just above Colleen's snatch. Colleen smelled and tasted wonderful. Very different from Annie, but still amazing. Annie guided my mouth down to Colleen's pussy as she worked her fingers in and out of her friend's snatch.

Annie's work was interrupted by her own gasps and moans as Colleen was pleasuring her quite well. We were both having the desired effect on Colleen too as exhibited by her groans and gyrations. We picked up our intensity on Colleen, with Annie moving in to suck Colleen's clit as I replaced Annie's fingers moving them in and out of her well-lubricated snatch. Colleen and Annie were both approaching orgasm yet again and I moved back in to enjoy Colleen's juices as she headed over the brink.

Colleen became very active as she came, bucking and moaning wildly as the orgasm shook through her entire body. This one seemed to last longer than the first as she continued to writhe and scream under my tongue which was becoming more and more experienced at this. As Colleen finally started to settle down, Annie was now in the throes of her own orgasm and took my face from Colleen's snatch and kissed me deeply as she shook violently with pleasure. She pulled my face tight to hers savoring my tongue and the intense flavor of her friend's secretions.

Colleen swung back around and joined us (a bit breathlessly) in our kiss. We were all slightly slick with sweat at this point and glided around each other with very little friction. We collapsed back on the bed, with the girls still savoring the afterglow of their orgasms, but clearly ready for more at the same time.

"Annie, you've GOT to let me have him!" proclaimed Colleen.

"Who am I to deny a gift to such a great friend!" Annie responded.

Colleen looked me in the eyes and I indicated that I was more than ready for this. That slight signal was all she needed. She pushed me on my back and gave me a deep, sensual kiss. Then she lifted herself up and offered me one of her nipples as a quick appetizer before the main event. I hungrily sucked on her and I could see that her nipples were just as sensitive as Annie's.

Colleen then wasted little time and moved down to my crotch and quickly mounted me. She was so freaking wet that I just glided right in. She felt so nice and warm around my prick. Annie was watching from the sidelines and Colleen bent back down to my face and gave me a nice, long tongue kiss as we slowly started rocking back and forth. Annie came over and caressed her friend's neck and back as Colleen rose a little bit and started to ride me. I once again latched on to one of Colleen's nipples and that elevated her excitement, causing her to let out audible moans in agreement.

Annie reached around the front and played with Colleen's other tit and kissed her way down Colleen's back as I bent my knees, giving Colleen a nice "ramp" on which to ride my dick. This also created a bit of room on the bed for Annie to come in behind us. In a testament to her creativity, Annie found a way to enhance our excitement even more.

As Colleen rode up and down my thighs, Annie pulled my legs apart slightly so that she had access to the backside of my thighs. Annie laid down and started tonguing my balls as Colleen continued to ride me. This was a great feeling which was enhanced by Colleen's actions on the main stage.

Colleen's pussy was not quite as tight as Annie's, but she had amazing control over her vaginal muscles. She used this, along with some magical instinct of hers, to expertly control my arousal. She kept me in a heightened state but prevented me from cumming too soon.

Annie then did something quite unexpected. She stopped working on my balls and went even lower, using her tongue to lick the outside of my ass. She didn't go inside, which might have broken my concentration, but focused her tongue on the sensitive nerve endings on the outside that I didn't know existed!

This excitement caused me to increase my pace on Colleen from below and it also brought me closer to orgasm. Colleen bent forward and asked me to suck on her tits some more which I was happy to do. Annie then stopped licking my crack and moved her hand around to collect some of Colleen's plentiful juices. She then took one of her slickened fingers and lightly touched my asshole as I was banging away on Colleen.

That was all it took for me as I was sent completely over the edge by Annie's actions. As I was cumming, Annie came up and reached back around the front of Colleen and played with her tits some more. That did it for Colleen as well, who immediately exploded into orgasm herself. We continued to ride each other for a little while longer until we were completely spent.

We once again collapsed in Annie's bed, all well-sated from this incredible experience.

"Wow Jake, you are even better than Annie described!" Colleen complimented me.

"So you guys have been talking about me?" I asked.

"Of course!" Colleen said, "But don't worry, you've got a great PR person in Annie -- and her praise is well deserved."

"You were great too Colleen, I've never had anyone use their pussy like that on me before -- what a turn-on!"

"Thanks, Jake, I've had a little practice with that!"

"I hope you didn't mind my little flourish at the end," Annie chimed in, "but you seemed to be enjoying everything else I was doing and that just felt natural."

"I did love it, and I'm glad you did it. Not something I ever would have imagined I'd like, but it was amazing." I said.

"Happy to oblige!" Annie said, laying another kiss on me.

We all relaxed on Annie's bed. She had brought some washcloths in and we cleaned up, chatted, and kissed a little more.

Colleen decided to stay over and we all shared Annie's bed that night. We woke up a couple of times and went back at it again and were far from rested once the sun came up. Colleen hopped in the shower and gave Annie and me big kisses goodbye, saying she needed to get home to rest.

"I hope to see more of you over the summer Jake. I know Annie has first dibs on you, but I'd love to share!"

Annie said that she was sure that could be arranged and gave her friend a lustful kiss before she headed out the door.

"Damn, Annie, that was incredible. Thank you so much!"

"You're more than welcome and you really held up your end of the triangle. You're very impressive Jake."

"Well, just trying to make sure I'm filling my role correctly!" I replied.

"Yes, you played your role extremely well. Speaking of roles, it might be fun to get a little creative with that and try some other roles out. Interested?" She asked.

"Yes indeed!" I responded though I wasn't sure exactly where this would take us.