Flamboyant Days Pt. 01

Story Info
Some fun with Ben Wa balls and at the doctors.
1k words
4.17
17.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers

Summer 2017

Ben Wa balls

Lust balls or Ben Wa balls aroused my curiosity. Albeit I knew what most of the sex toys do, I was baffled when I saw those little balls for the first time. A toy that wouldn't look out of place in a pet shop given their size and bright or metallic coloring. I googled, read a lot of exciting articles, and decided I have to have one.

I went to the adult store where I've been before. Tom, the manager, wasn't around, so an attractive girl in her early twenties assisted me. She was dressed in a sheer black long top, underneath a red G-string thong that shimmered through. She excused her outfit and said her shift in the affiliated strip club was due. A colleague called in sick, so Tom asked her to help out in the store. The girl was quite a temptation! Six-foot tall, blonde, firm tits from what I could see, and athletic. She had the aura of an energetic twenty-something-year young woman, talked a lot, and always touched me. At first, I was disgruntled. I had asked for advice, not a massage. So what, I thought, copied her behavior and touched her too, including her tits. Purely by chance, of course. They felt great, and I was proud of my bisexuality. Anyway, someone called for her, she hugged me, whispered ' wanna some fun, ask for Liza,' kissed me and hurried back. Please excuse my small diversion. Anecdotes like this happen to me all the time. I bought a set and left.

The Ben Wa balls are about an inch in diameter, shiny metallic plastic, a metal ball inside. The metal movements cause slight sensations in the vagina, and for some women, this motion has the potential to drive them to orgasm. I've read stories of women holding Ben-Wa balls in their vaginas, doing housework, and building up sexual arousal during the day until their husbands come home from work to screw them properly. Some women sat down with the balls in the vagina and rocked themselves to orgasm. Rock me to orgasm! WOW! That was my ultimate shopping signal. The instruction advises lubing the balls (two single balls in the package, attached by a rope). I cleaned them, inserted the first one carefully, and was taught that I didn't reckon with my pussy. The ball opened the wet lips of my entrance and sucked it in. Just like that, it was gone. A bit chilly a brief moment, I stuffed the other one inside me as well, got up, and felt the balls jiggle inside the vagina. The instruction says: The feeling of the balls is very slight (agree). This slight movement of the inner balls will cause your kegel muscles to tighten (hope so!). Depending on your sensitivity, you will begin to feel aroused (I am). Using these balls is the easiest and most effective way to work out your muscles because your vagina is forced to flex to keep the balls in when you are active (excellent).

First, I used the secret fun makers at home on the sofa only, did housekeeping later, got more daring, drove the car, and lastly, in the office. I told my husband Paul of the purchase three weeks later. You should have seen his face when I pulled the balls out. He fucked me and said I had my muscles strengthened. Whether it was a compliment to continue or the truth, I can't tell. Yet, I love the constant sexual stimulation. Once in the car, I shook the belly, a ball touched the G-spot, and I climaxed without touching me. Luckily, I arrived at the car park minutes before.

As a rule, I'm prudent when my pussy has to face a new challenge. However, in the heat of the moment, I can do something of shallow intelligence for maximum horniness. To put it more simply, I put pussy before brains.

My new toys were good enough reason to consult my favorite gynecologist, an attractive brunette in her forties. The lust balls already inside, I undressed and took a seat on the examination chair. Totally unlike her, she dropped a comment on my perfectly shaved pussy, her words! and asked to press one ball out. 'Got some too, but yours are big,' she stated and pushed it back in the vagina. I can't say for sure. I think her fingers stroke my clit.

Unmistakably, time was on her hand. She did the usually stuff, asked me to get up, walk, and kneel, and gave the thumb up already when I said I could do the splits as well. I wore no bra, pulled off the top quickly, raised one leg, piece of cake, thanks to my regular workout program, and looked in her face. I know my effect of boobs, pussy, figure on others, and I was curious what she would say. She was completely taken aback and stared at me in disbelieve. She needed a moment to catch herself. I could tell she had a lot on her mind, even though I couldn't know what she was thinking. She came closer, looked at me, smiled, and murmured, 'You are very seductive' and let her right-hand slide over my lifted leg, down to my belly.

Quickly she pulled her hand away and said in the usual tone of a medic, 'You'd better get dressed before we both regret it.' She is my favorite doctor in the sense of competence, witty, and erotic. I wouldn't have minded if she had treated my pussy professionally, fingers, weird machine, orgasm on prescription. A very brief moment, I considered a phony question about my tits, plainly to make her touch me again. I like her and dropped the silly thought. When I left, she smiled a smile that spoke of many words to say and things to do. She hugged me tightly, squeezed her tits on mine, kissed me on a cheek, and wished me well in a seasoned tone. And I had the feeling we were going to have a beautiful friendship.

SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers