The Base Club and Monday Night Foot

Story Info
Base club on Monday Night Football was never more exciting.
2.4k words
3.77
14.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlektm50s
mlektm50s
120 Followers

My husband loves football. Monday night we decided to go to the club on base and watch the game. As usual, there were only a few people there. I wore my favorite outfit to show off for Mike. He loves to see me wearing my short skirt and white blouse.

The game was fine but the attention I received from the guys in the club was great. We sat up on the top level and everyone playing pool could look up to our table and get a nice look up my skirt. Mike was caressing my thigh all evening as well making me so wet.

I reached over and put my hand on his cock and he just spread his legs a bit so I could rub him better. We had a few drinks and after an hour I chatted with some of the guys. One even told me he loved my outfit.

Mike came back from the men's room grabbed my hand and asked me to follow him. We got out into the hall and the coatroom was just outside the swinging doors. He reached out and it was open. There wasn't anyone around so he guided me inside shut the door and locked it. He lent me over the counter and before I knew what was happening, he had his cock out rubbing up and down the backs of my legs. I was moaning lightly and pushing down on him. He reached down slid the crotch of my panty aside and entered me in one quick motion. Oh my God, it took my breath away and I let out a louder moan. This scared both of us so he pulled us back away from the countertop and we got on the floor.

While Mike was fucking me a voice outside the room was talking about the chick with the hot outfit. They were walking about me. I just got even hotter. Mike pumped me full of cum in a matter of minutes. I was about to scream when he pulled my face to his and kissed me to muffle my moans. I was bucking wildly. It was so amazing doing it in that coatroom with people walking just outside.

When we both cooled off, we stood up to dress. I looked down and there was a puddle of cum on the floor. I was going to wipe it up but Mike said not to. It would be a memory if we ever checked in our coats. We smiled at each other and slowly opened the door to leave. I opened the door slowly and there wasn't anyone around.

After visiting the lady's room, we headed back to our table to watch more of the game and I noticed the table of guys staring over at us. They kept looking and smiling at us. After a little while, one of them came over and asked if we'd like to join them and play pool or throw darts. I started to decline but before I had a chance Mike said that would be awesome.

We moved over and sat at their table. Mike started to play darts with a couple of them while 2 other guys sat and watched the game and chatted with me. One, Tom, kept smiling and paying more attention to me than to the game or the darts. He told me how amazing I looked and how he wished his wife would come out more with him. I mentioned we usually go to Rumors off base but decided to give the club a chance.

I was about to get up to use the lady's room when Tom asked if I'd like another drink. I said I'd love one. He got up to leave and I headed to the lady's room. When I finished and opened the door, Tom was standing in the hall with my drink in hand. He startled me apologized for scaring me and handed me my Jim and Coke. He asked if we could just talk in the waiting area to get away from all the noise in the party room. Weird since it was only the 6 guys and another couple on the upper level but I said sure.

There was a love seat and some single chairs in a horseshoe shape in the small waiting area. We both sat on the loveseat together and we started talking about little things like our families, where we came from, and general chat. He asked about my husband would he be mad at him for asking to chat with me in private and I assured him he would not be jealous at all. He said he didn't know if he could feel that way if I was his wife. I told him I wouldn't be with him if I found out he was that way. I told him we had long talks about our feelings our definitions of fidelity and what we wanted in life.

As we talked, I noticed Tom stealing peaks at my legs and the way I was sitting. I had my right leg tucked under my left on the seat facing him. He reached out and touched my hand while laughing and left it there for a bit. When I didn't move my hand, he just left it there almost holding it. I was talking and his thumb started to massage the back of my hand lightly. I liked the attention and was still a little excited about what Mike and I did just about 30 minutes ago in the coatroom.

Tom noticed me fidgeting a little and asked if his hand was bothering me. I told him not in the way he may be thinking it was. I just smiled and stared at him wondering if he'd get the hint at what I was saying. He smiled back at me and slid his hand off my hand and onto my knee causing me to smile more. I moved my knee slowly towards him and his hand was now touching the hem of my skirt. Once again, his thumb was messaging me but this time it was my upper thigh.

Just then the guy who was sitting with us at the table came out to use the restroom and asked if everything was okay. He noticed where Tom's hand was before we could answer and said "Guess so". He walked past and we heard the door open and close.

We continued to chat and his hand was slowly moving under the hem of my skirt now. I never made a move to stop him. I was starting to tingle and made little cooing sounds with every movement of his messaging fingers. He gripped my thigh and gave it a light squeeze and this made me inhale a little louder.

He smiled at me and said he was glad I liked what he was doing.

I told him I did but that we should stop before we got caught and asked to leave. With that, he pulled his hand back and I told him to follow me.

Just as we got up his friend came out of the restroom and asked where we were going. I said to the back end of the club where nothing was going on. It was the empty dining room area and I told him we were going where people wouldn't bother us while we chatted with one another. He said he'd love to join us if that was okay.

Tom was a little upset because of the interruption but before he could say anything I told him to follow us. The more the better.

I pushed the double swinging doors open and it was pitch black inside except for the red glow of the exit signs. The lights coming from the kitchen area put out a light glow, illuminating the area I was leading us.

I walked up to a table and hopped upon one with my legs hanging down facing the guys. Tom pulled a chair over a foot away in front of me and Mark (the other guy's name I found out) hopped up next to me.

I had my legs parted slightly and my skin was red from the light coming off the exit sign. Tom slid up closer and Mark put his arm behind me and on my hip. They didn't say anything. I turned to Mark to speak and he leaned in and kissed me. It was light at first but when I didn't protest he really went all out. I just moaned in his mouth as Tom slid in between my legs and parted them far enough where he could see the crotch of my panties. He leaned in and planted a hard kiss directly on the crotch. My hips just about jumped off the table. The heat from his mouth was intense. My clit was on fire. I actually had a small climax right then.

Mark pulled back and told Tom she was a hot one. Tom just nodded and he continued his attack on my panty-covered pussy. Mark leaned me back and I was laying on the table kissing him.

Just then I felt my blouse being unbuttoned and Mark was sliding his kisses down my neck and over my bra. He nibbled my nipple through it and nipped it a bit hard but it made my pussy jump and I arched my back. I looked down and saw a face through the window of the door. It was Mike watching me with these two guys on the table.

Tom slid the crotch over and ate me like I was the sweetest candy ever. If he only knew some of that fantastic taste was Mike's cum still leaking out of me. I didn't care. It felt so good.

Mark had undone my bra and my breasts were on display for his enjoyment now. He was sucking my nipples like a newborn. God, he could suck hard. I love being sucked hard.

I was moaning so loud now that Mark got nervous and rose up and planted another amazing kiss that just continued on and on. He was pinching my nipples now and Tom had a finger sliding in and out of my pussy. They were driving me crazy.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper and suddenly the heat of a hard cock at the entrance to my pussy. Before I could pull my mouth off Mark's amazing lips Tom slid into my soaked pussy and hit the bottom right away. I was really flailing around now. I was in instant cum mode. I was in the midst of another climax when Mark pulled up and said this was the hottest thing he had ever done in his life.

Tom was grunting and pumping me like a madman. You could hear the slapping of our groins with every thrust. You could hear the sloppy sloshing sound from all the cum being stirred as he pumped me harder and harder.

I was in a constant state of climax now. Mark planted another passionate kiss on me, muffling the almost screams coming from me now. I raised up as best I could to meet Tom's thrusts. He let out a loud grunt and said he was going to cum.... I pushed Mark back and told him to fill me. I wanted to feel his cum inside me.

He just lost it and wave after wave of heat filled my pussy. Mark was looking and said, "Wow man this is fucking hot, give it to her".

Tom finished filling me and collapsed on top of me. He was totally spent. I felt his cock start to shrink. When his cock fell out of me a tidal wave of cum spilled out all over the table.

Tom stood up and Mark was like a lightning bolt. He was positioned between my legs and his cock was at the entrance to my ravaged pussy. Mike and Tom really beat it up tonight. I was unable to say anything because of how exhausted I was from Tom.

Mark plowed in and just started to piston in and out of me like nobody's business. I was groaning and cumming again. God his cock was huge. I was filled up with his girth and length. It felt like all the cum from tonight's event had been squeezed out onto the table once Mark started to really get rolling.

The sensation of being so full and the increasing knowledge I was lying in a pool of cum on the table drove me nuts.

Tom came up, took Mark's place, and started to kiss me to help muffle the sound but by this time, if anyone had wandered past the doors, they would have had no doubt what was taking place inside.

Mark didn't last long thank God. I was so sore. I was exhausted from all the climaxes. Jesus, he had a lot of cum. I felt my entire pussy just fill in an instant. It was almost spraying out my pussy every time he pushed in. His breathing was hard and fast. He looked down at me and said that was fucking hot LuEllen. I just looked up and said it sure was.

I was so exhausted. Tom helped me to sit up. Mark pulled his pants up and went to get some paper towels.

When I looked at the door the window was empty. Mike must have wandered back to the big room.

When Mark came back, he had a roll of paper towels he found in the kitchen. It took 10 minutes to wipe up the puddle and my pussy so I could get up off the table without fear of my skirt getting soiled.

They almost in unison said thank you for an incredible experience. I told them I was the one that wanted to thank them. They held their arms out and I took both men's elbows and they escorted me back to the big room.

Mike was sitting with the other two guys watching the game. I stopped at the doorway and kissed both Mark and Tom before asking them to tell Mike I was ready to go home, please. They said sure and into the room, they went.

Mike came out moments later and asked if I was okay. I just leaned into him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in tight. We kissed for what seemed like forever but he started to walk me towards the exit doors. My legs were wobbly and I felt so good. It was an amazing evening of fun.

mlektm50s
mlektm50s
120 Followers