Flame Trees Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers

Mum didn't hesitate, taking off her t-shirt and shorts, smiling as she sashayed her hips as her shorts then panties hit the floor, before she undid her bra, stepping towards me barefoot. I was mesmerised as she carefully straddled my lap, her eyes gazing into mine. Pressing down on my obvious bulge had her moan. "Just want to make my son smile," she whispered, "What's wrong, baby?"

"Hayley wants to try counselling."

Mum looked ready to blow up before she took a deep breath and smiled. "Will it help the divorce?"

"She's just prolonging the inevitable."

"So go to counselling and be completely honest. You've moved hundreds of kilometres away. Explain you've established a life here. You've started a new relationship. You've broken every possible link with your wife possible to ensure the divorce should be granted."

"It's her last throw of the dice," Amy added, sitting next to us, snuggling against my side, "I understand why you're worried, Mark, but while the judge might be sympathetic, and perhaps hopeful of reconciliation, a couple of sessions will prove to any counsellor or therapist that your marriage isn't even on life support, it's dead."

Sighing, I knew they were both right, but I didn't really want to be in the same room as Hayley ever again, and I certainly didn't want to sit and listen to all the excuses she was no doubt going to give for her cheating.

"Maybe I could lie and claim to have discovered my true sexuality?" I joked.

"Or maybe you can just admit that you love being balls deep in your sister..."

"Might get in trouble for that."

"How about balls deep in your mother too?" Mum asked. I could feel my crotch getting damp and knew Mum was turned on sitting on my lap like she was. "Maybe you could just take both of us, and we'll bend over the desk, and you can just fuck us both?"

Mum moved off my lap as my sister lowered the zipper of my pants, took out my hard cock, and inhaled nearly every inch in one movement. As my sister blew me, our mother sat next to us, legs spread enough that she could play with her pussy at the same time. "That's it, Amy," she moaned, "Suck your big brother's cock. Are you going to swallow his cum like a good girl?"

"I do every time, Mummy," she said, before resuming her job.

"And you love your little sister sucking your big cock, Mark?"

"You're a tease, Mum."

"I know, but I just love watching my children fool around and making love."

My sister loved going down on me as much as I loved going down on her. Mum leaned against my shoulder as she quickly got herself off more than once before I warned my sister that I was close. As soon as I filled her mouth more than once, she stripped off and straddled my lap, smiling as I'd barely gone soft as I slid inside her hot, tight pussy.

"Now you won't cum too quickly," she said, quickly bouncing up and down on my hard cock.

Mum stopped masturbating and just watched her children fuck. I won't say make love as this was nothing but a hot, sweaty fuck, eventually getting up and taking off everything else as I bent my sister over the couch to fuck her from behind. Our mother teased her by sitting in front, her obviously wet pussy only a few inches from her face.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Mum," Amy moaned, "And I love your scent."

"So do I," I admitted, "I might have checked it out from your panties, Mum."

"You love my scent, baby?"

"Made me as hard as I am now, and I know that, one day, I'm going to go down on you, Mum, before we make love."

"That's so fucking hot," Amy moaned, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock, "I'm totally watching when you two when you finally get together."

Grabbing her ponytail, I gently lifted her head back. "Don't forget you'll be tasting our mother's pussy too, Amy," I growled, "I'm going to love fucking you while you're going down on that beautiful pussy of hers."

I fucked my sister for a solid hour, eventually ending up on the living room floor, my sister resting her head on the carpet as I pounded her, before I finally came inside her again. Mum had me pull out so she could see the creampie I'd left in her. "I'd love to taste both of you together one day," she moaned, cuddling into my side, "And I love how much you fill your little sister. I can't wait for the day you tell me that you're expecting a child together."

Amy rolled onto her back, spreading her legs provocatively. "Can you still have children, Mum?"

Mum smiled but shook her head. "No," she replied softly, "I chose to have my tubes tied after I gave birth to you, Amy. And I have no need for more children. I would love to see numerous grandchildren though." Mum cuddled into my side. "That means, when he makes the decision, my son can pump me with all the cum he could possibly want."

"I love feeling my big brother cum in me!" Amy exclaimed, getting up to cuddle both of us.

"It should feel weird the three of us are naked together, but it feels right," I admitted, "I just... Mum, you're so fucking hot, and there's part of me that just wants to put you on your back right now and slide my cock inside you... But I still think about what Hayley did..."

"Take your time, Mark. I'm not going anywhere," Mum whispered.

I found out later that week what would happen. The lawyer put forward the conditions of counselling as I'd been told that flat out refusing could lead to the police appearing on my doorstep if I ignored the decision of the judge. Aware of the distance been me and Hayley, the judge ordered that counselling would take as equidistant between us as possible. I had visions of the judge getting out an old atlas and figuring it all out. Considering it was Hayley demanding counselling, it was eventually agreed to meet in Tamworth once a week for a minimum of eight weeks. The counsellor / therapist would then put forward whether the marriage was irretrievably broken down or not.

I grumbled for a good week about everything to do with the divorce, Amy keeping me calm by fucking me every chance she got while Mum remained as loving and affectionate as always, getting used to arriving home to see her wearing nothing but a robe that I could easily take off whenever the mood took me. The night before I was due to drive down to Tamworth, she watched Amy and I make love and stayed in our bed for the first time. Amy ensured Mum was spooning back against me as she cuddled into Mum.

"Thank you," she whispered to us both.

"Feels good against you, doesn't he?"

"I know he's going to wake up nice and hard in the morning."

"And it will because of the two women in my bed," I whispered, giving Mum a gentle squeeze.

Waking the next morning at the sound of my alarm, Mum was still pressed against me, moaning softly as she pressed against me. My sister also woke up and smile as Mum moved enough that my cock ended up between her thighs, rubbing against her smooth, wet pussy. When she started to rub herself along my shaft, it took all my self-control to not just change the angle and slide inside her.

"My son has a big cock," she moaned.

"You want him inside you, don't you, Mummy?" my sister asked.

"More than anything. And once he is inside me, that's it, the three of us are committed."

I hadn't touched my mother too intimately, at least in regard to anything with her pussy. I'd felt up her breasts plenty of times when I would tease her in the kitchen, but this was the first time she flagrantly played with my cock in such a manner. Knowing she was on the verge of breaking a boundary I'd set, she stopped after a couple of minutes, turning around to cuddle against me, Amy whispering that she'd get up to prepare breakfast and food for me as I'd be gone until late.

Once we were alone, Mum made sure we shared one hell of a passionate kiss. "Get through these next few weeks, sweetie, then if you're ready..."

"Still talking to Amy about it?"

"Of course, and I know you're still talking about it too. That's the most important thing in all of this. Communication between all three of us. Do you... Do you see a future where I'm with both of you?"

I answered that by kissing her again, pulling her tight to my body. When she whimpered, that was a sign of how hot and horny she was, running my hand down to her arse and pulling her closer, my cock pressed between us. Smiling as we still kissed, I pulled back enough as her fingers grasped my shaft, causing me to groan into her mouth.

"You have such a lovely cock, Mark. My daughter is such a lucky woman to have this inside her mouth or pussy every night."

"Still not had her arse yet."

Mum leaned back and smiled. "You get both our arses at once whenever you're ready."

Sliding out of bed, as I did need to get ready for the day, my sister joined me in the shower and we enjoyed one hell of a quick fuck, my sister pressed against the tiled wall as I hammered her pussy. She turned me on even more by insinuating she'd gone off birth control and that she was ovulating. I knew both cases were false, but it still turned me on that my sister wanted me to cum in her and have our baby.

I was in my ute out the front when I felt a wave of emotion hit me. Not about my mother and sister. No, it was anger about Hayley and her bullshit about trying to reconcile. How did the bitch not realise I wanted nothing to do with her any longer? I'd cut off all communication and gone radio silent since I'd left Sydney.

Amy walked out of the house when she'd realised that I hadn't left. Sliding onto the passenger seat, she cuddled me as I felt a hot tear or two escape me. "I just want her gone," I murmured, "She destroyed everything, Amy. I wanted a family with her. A few kids. A house. A life together. And she just spat in my face and laughed while fucking any other guy with a cock."

"Finish early today, Mark. We're coming with you tonight."

Doing as she asked, I returned home not long after lunchtime, still in a surly mood. My sister noticed, took my hand, and made love to me. I loved watching her naked as she rode me, always putting a smile on my face and enhancing my mood. Mum walked in naked and lay next to us, whispering that she loved watching her children make love. Only after I'd cum in my sister did she lay on my chest, cuddling me tightly, both women stating they'd join me in Tamworth to wait while I was in session.

Though my ute had three seats, it was only a single cab. Mum had a far more comfortable sedan though passed me the keys before getting into the car. Tamworth was at least a couple of hours drive, so made sure we left early enough that we could get there and relax. We only walked into the building a couple of minutes the session was due to start.

"May I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"Yeah. I'm Mark, here for the 5pm session with Angela and my soon to be ex-wife."

The receptionist pulled a face. I probably wasn't the first husband to be dragged into counselling. "Her office is down the hall, second on the left. Who are these people with you?"

"Mother and sister."

"They'll have to wait out here."

"They know. Simply here for support."

I was amused that I had support but there was no sign of Hayley's parents or anyone else. I do wonder what she'd told everyone after I'd packed up and left.

The door to Angela's office was open, politely knocking before I walked through. She stood up and offered her hand, offering me a drink, which I declined, before gesturing towards the free chair. To make a point, I dragged it further to the left, so I was further away from Hayley. When she met my eyes, it was obvious to see she was incredibly upset.

I'd long hardened my heart regarding anything to do with her. If she was hoping for sympathy or empathy, she'd come to the wrong man.

Clearing my throat, I didn't even bother letting Angela start. "I just want to put on record that I think this is a giant waste of time. The judge can order counselling if they want, but I will not remain married to her. We've been separated for months, I haven't had any communication with her since leaving Sydney, and truth be told, I have moved on with my life. Hayley is nothing more than a distant memory, a speck in the rearview mirror, gratefully left behind. She can now sit there and waste all our time, spouting all sorts of bullshit about how 'she loves me' and that 'it meant nothing.'"

"It did mean nothing! I love you!"

"I don't fucking care, Hayley. And it did mean something to me. Remember the vows we made to each other on our wedding day? All you did was piss all over them then pull down your panties and leave a big steaming pile of shit on them to really drive home the point."

Angela cleared her throat. "It's obvious you still have some rather strong feelings about the matter, Mark."

"Of course, I have strong feelings. I don't want to be here. I don't need to be here. I've fulfilled my end of the bargain regarding getting a divorce. All she's done is cry some crocodile tears, convinced the judge to drag me here for this charade, and now I have to waste my time driving to and from here once a week to listen to her bullshit."

But I did have to listen to her bullshit. If I walked out of counselling, I'd find myself dragged there by the police. If the judge wanted us to attend counselling, we were going to attend counselling. She whimpered. She cried. She begged. She did everything in her power to convince me it was all a mistake, that I'd been too hasty, that she wanted a family with me, children, the future we'd promised each other.

Funny thing is, she didn't convince the counsellor once I had a retort to every argument she tried to make. I think it was only after two sessions that the counsellor knew the marriage was dead. I wasn't going to budge. I pretty much said that, even if the judge didn't grant the divorce, I'd live life like I was. I'd long taken off my wedding ring. I told Hayley I was with someone else, which simply left her crying on the floor.

"Give over, Hayley," I stated in exasperation, "You spent at least half our relationship fucking around on me. I'm still convinced you fucked more guys than you've admitted to. The only reason I found out you were stepping out was due to blind rotten luck. I've just told you to your face that I'm not only being intimate with someone else but that I'm in love with them. And once I'm rid of you, I'm going to be with them."

"Why won't you give me another chance?"

"Because you don't fucking deserve one. I won't stay married to a whore." Angela cleared her throat, but after four weeks, I was done. "This is nothing but a fucking sham, Angela. She's only sorry she got caught. She's sorry that all the money her hard-working husband is no longer available. She's not sorry for cheating. She's not sorry for breaking my heart. She's not sorry she broke her wedding vows. If she ever gave a shit about me, she would have dumped me once I'd left school. At least it wouldn't have been a complete waste of years that I was with her." I stood up and just glared at her for a few seconds. "Just agree to the fucking divorce, Hayley, and stop wasting my time. We're done. It's over. You can now go and fuck all the guys you want. I have no doubt that's what you've been doing since I left. I doubt you could find the word fidelity in the dictionary. Have all the cocks you desire otherwise. I don't give a flying fuck what you do. You ceased to be my problem the moment I drove away from Sydney."

"You still love me, because you hate me."

I smiled at her. "Hayley, the only reason I still hate you is because you're wasting my time. Other than that, I don't care about you. You're now just another person on the planet that I will not give a single thought to from the moment our divorce is granted. You mean absolutely nothing to me."

Six weeks after that first session, I was ordered down to Sydney for the final court appearance, my lawyer suggesting I attend in person. My sister and mother insisted they join me, so we left early on a Tuesday morning, figuring we'd spend a day in the city, before my court appearance on Thursday. We had a great day on Wednesday, acting like tourists as we spent most of our day on or around the harbour. We'd booked ourselves a great hotel, and after dinner and a couple of drinks, we returned to the room where I fucked my sister in the mattress. Mum watched on approvingly, though I also noticed the longing in her eyes.

With my sister lying back, a sheen of sweat over her body and breathing deeply, I pulled out and gently pushed my mother onto her back. She immediately spread her legs as I rested my cock above her pussy. "When we get home, Mum," I whispered, "Once all this is over, the three of us will talk and make sure we're all on the same page. Then you'll finally get what you really want."

"I'd love to see you slide your cock into her now, Mark," my sister said softly, "You really need to make love with her." She moved to sit on her knees, leaning over to my ear. "Eat her pussy, Mark. Make our mother cum."

"Please, baby," my mother whimpered, "I know this is difficult..."

"I just want to make sure it's right, Mum."

"It is right, Mark," Amy said, "I love you. You love me. You love Mum. She loves you. Mum loves me. I love Mum. There is no reason the three of us can't be together from this moment onwards. Tomorrow, you will be an officially divorced man. It's time to accept all of this."

I met her eyes and smiled. "You're one hundred percent sure? I don't want any regrets."

"I'm with you forever, Mark."

Kissing her softly, I then turned and lean down to kiss my mother, moving my hand up her inner thigh before I arrived at her hot, wet pussy. She moaned into my mouth as I gently fondled her, just running my fingers up and down her lips, before I earned an even louder moan as I slid a pair of fingers inside her.

"Oh god!" she cried out, feeling her fingers dig into my back, "Baby... Oh baby..."

Her eyes met mine as her lower lip trembled. Smiling at her, I kissed down her neck towards her fabulous breasts, her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. Latching onto one earned a moan of approval, but when my sister latched onto the other one, I think our mother nearly burst into tears. Leaving my sister to please our mother that way, I kissed down her body, a trail of kisses before I finally arrived at the place I'd had at the back of my mind for too long.

"Your scent is wonderful, Mum," I said softly, "And your pussy is beautiful. My sister and mother both have utterly beautiful pussies."

"Thank you, baby."

"Mum, do you want your son to eat you out?"

"Yes, baby."

"And when we get home, you want to make love?"

"More than anything, baby."

Tasting my mother for the first time made me groan with pleasure. Different to my sister, it matched her scent and my cock, which was already hard again after making love with my sister, turned into a titanium bar. My mother had no problem giving instruction, and it was a reminder of going down on my sister for the first few times, where I learned what she enjoyed, and our mother had seen me go down on my sister often enough by now.

Her body was soon writhing, my left arm wrapped around her thigh as I slid fingers back inside her again. Once her clit was prominent, I figured out how she liked that treated, causing her to moan even louder, begging me again and again to keep going and help her cum.

"Whatever Mummy wants," I chuckled before I gave her exactly what she wanted. Her cries of ecstasy as the orgasm hit her would be sounds that would live long in the memory. Her entire body seemed to shake and shudder, my sister sitting back, watching in wonder, as our mother had the most epic of orgasms.

And I didn't relent, Mum demanding more and more. So I did what any son would do for his mother and make her happy. Relentless as I was, one orgasm flowed into another. Mum was soon whimpering and crying but didn't want me to stop until she passed out from the joy of it all.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers