Flame Trees Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,293 Followers

Before anyone makes assumptions, no, my sex life was not one of constant threesomes going forward. Although they spoke about equality in regard to their relationship with me, Amy spent more time in my bed than my mother, and there were nights where we did sleep three to a bed.

It was a couple of months after I received the final Divorce Order through the mail that I was lying back in bed one evening with Amy when she turned onto her side. "I stopped taking my pills, Mark," she said softly, "And I'm figuring out my cycle. Once I know I'm ready, I'll make sure you're inside me as often as possible."

"Should I take time off from work?" I asked eagerly.

"Could you handle fucking me constantly for..." She trailed off laughed at the look in my eyes. "I think that was going to be a stupid question. But you don't need to take time off work. Just make love to me in the morning, maybe pop home for a lunchtime quickie, then we'll make love in the evening."

"Will we invite Mum to join us too?"

"Maybe... Maybe the first one, it'll just be the two of us. Mum is desperate to be a grandmother though. I definitely want my brother and my mother there when I give bath to our son or daughter."

We couldn't keep it a secret from our mother, sitting her down and letting her know that we were going to start trying for a baby. The three of us did discuss the concerns about a brother and sister having a baby, but nights spent searching Google showed that, for first generation, the risks were no worse than that of a woman in her late thirties giving birth. We would go and test ourselves first for any genetic markers, and make sure our child was healthy during the pregnancy.

For the first night of our attempt to conceive a child, I made sure to treat my sister to a date day and night, taking her up the coast to the beach for a day, frolicking on the sand and in the water, my sister looking as sexy as ever in her bikini. She loved cuddling me at the same time as I was keeping myself nice and fit at the same time.

We enjoyed fish and chips for lunch before I drove us back to Grafton later that afternoon, arriving home to shower and change, ensuring we spent an hour or so with our mother, before I took Amy out for dinner, to one of her favourite restaurants in the city. We both avoided alcohol, though still attended one of our favourite pubs that played the sort of music we enjoyed and could dance to.

Arriving home at a reasonable time later that evening, Mum was waiting for us, greeting us both with a hug and kiss. "I know you're going to conceive," she said softly, "If not tonight, hopefully this week. And if it doesn't happen this week, just consider it practice for next time."

There was very little foreplay that night. I didn't need help to get hard, and my sister was incredibly wet with excitement. She whimpered as I slowly slid inside her, stopping my movement as we savoured the moment, her lower lip trembling slightly as the moment hit us at the same time, leaning down to kiss her softly. "We're making a baby," she whispered.

"First of how many?" I asked.

"My vagina won't be a clown car, Mark!" she exclaimed, causing us both to laugh, "But I'm thinking three. Maybe four..."

"However many children you want is fine with me. I think you'll be a wonderful mother."

"Well, you'd better get started on making me a mother then."

It was a wonderful night of lovemaking, my sister wanting to try every position possible, particularly taking her from behind, mounting her and fucking her hard, my hand taking her ponytail in hand with my skin slapping against her arse, loving the fact she just begged and begged for more of me. By the time I came inside her a third time, that was me wiped out while I ensured my sister enjoyed plenty of orgasms of her own.

Every morning, lunchtime and evening for an entire week, my sister ensured my balls were kept empty and her pussy was kept full. By the end of the week, we were both feeling it. I was dead on my feet while she was complaining that her pussy had never felt so tender, and that's saying something as we'd been at it like rabbits in those early days of our sexual relationship.

That first night that we stopped trying, Amy actually went to sleep in her own bed, not trusting either of us to not make love again, so she practically pushed our mother into my bedroom, left rather surprised she was blushing once the door was closed. Pulling the sheets back, as soon as she noticed my erection, her clothes disappeared, and she happily joined me in bed.

Cuddling into each other, I kissed her softly and we lay there silent, but her smile eventually disappeared. "I'd love to have a baby with my son," she whispered.

"Can you reverse the procedure?"

"It's possible, but my age would go against me too, baby. I'm in my mid-forties and I had them tied years ago." She snuggled closer to me. "I won't interfere with the children you have with Amy, but I hope you won't mind being an involved grandmother."

"Not at all. I think Amy and I will appreciate all the help and advice you can give."

"Amy is going to be a wonderful mother, and you will be the sort of father I would wish for any child."

"Thank, Mum."

"You're welcome, baby." Then she made me chuckle as her hand ended up around my cock. "Feel up to making love to your mother tonight?"

"I'm always ready to make love to my mother."

Sliding inside her a couple of minutes later, she moaned, "Oh baby. Fuck your mother," and I knew it was going to be another long night. Her legs quickly wrapped around me as I had no problem fucking my mother how she wanted. She was no shrinking violet nor porcelain doll. Though she loved the tender and gentle lovemaking we usually enjoyed, there were times Mum wanted to just hold onto me and have me pound her senseless.

This was one of those nights. After I came inside her the first time, I pulled out and flipped her over, Mum glancing back with a grin as I grabbed the lube that I kept in the top drawer next to the bed. "Not my cock but you're getting at couple of fingers," I told her.

"I can't wait until you do take my last virgin hole, baby," she said, sitting back as I ran my fingers up and down the front of her body, cupping her breasts and gently squeezing them as we made out. Gently pushing her forward, I slid my cock back inside her as I poured lube onto her perfect little arsehole, fucking her gently as I ever so slowly slid my thumb inside her arse.

"Oh baby, that's it," she moaned.

"Not hurting?"

"No, baby. It feels good."

Changing from my thumb to a couple of fingers turned her on even more. She levered herself up so I could grab her hair, and with two fingers inside her arse at the same time, I was soon fucking her hard. She was making sounds I rarely heard from her, and she was simply begging for more and more. The temptation to just pull out and slide my cock inside her arse was near enough overwhelming, and I knew she was on the verge of almost demanding it from me too.

Pulling my fingers out of her arse, she sat back against my chest and begged me to fuck her even harder. I was sure I must have been hurting her as my groin slammed into her arse, both of us eventually falling forward as I drove my cock as hard and as deep as possible.

"Yes, baby! Own your mother's pussy!" she exclaimed. Good thing our nearest neighbours were not too close to us.

I finally came inside her and had to pull out, rolling onto my back to catch my breath. Mum started chuckling to herself as she managed to move enough to loop her arm across my chest. The door opened; my sister illuminated by the hallway light. "Got it out of your system, Mum?" she asked, humour dripping from her tone.

"I think so, sweetie," she murmured, "My pussy might be as tender as yours after a couple of days. I'm going to need my son to just fill me as much as he can."

"Well, considering I'm still feeling rather sore, I'm willing to loan him out full-time, though I expect your tongue from time to time, Mark."

"Of course, Amy. Whatever you want." I'd just cum and that always left me rather agreeable.

She walked over, left a soft kiss on my lips before kissing our mother on the cheek. "I'd love to lick his cum out of you, Mummy, but I think I'll leave it for you tonight," she said. Then she must have noticed the lube. "Mother, did you have something up your arse tonight?"

"Just his fingers."

"Well, that means we'll have to get ready to take some cock then, right?"

"Soon, sweetie. I'm going to sleep in a minute."

The idea of trying to conceive a child seemed to make my sister even hornier. Even when it wasn't time, she'd practically leap on me as soon as I arrived home from work, and some evenings had her riding me through orgasm after orgasm, demanding I cum in her as much as possible until it was simply impossible for me to get hard again. Mum thought it was hilarious, at least most of the time, though did take pity on me when I'd occasionally walk into the kitchen of a morning, looking more worse for wear than usual.

But it worked out. It didn't happen the first time, but after a couple of months, I arrived home to find my sister in floods of tears, Mum smiling so much I thought it would never fade, and she showed me the pregnancy test confirming that she was positive. She was carrying our first child. I needed to sit down and just hold my sister as she wept into my chest.

"We're having a baby," she whispered, "I'm having a baby with my brother."

Mum joined the hug, still smiling widely. "I'm going to be by your side the entire way, sweetie. Done this twice before."

"Thank you, Mummy."

Things changed slowly but the first thing we did was move everything of Amy's into my bedroom. No point keeping our things separate any longer. There was a spare bedroom that was used as an office, already aware that the more kids we had, the less space there'd be for all of us. The three of us put our heads together regarding a nursery, agreeing what we'd need, what colours we'd use, and what we would buy. Having been through it all before, Mum was full of advice.

Now that she was pregnant, I took my sister out for the day and 'proposed' to her. Not in public, as although no-one knew we were brother and sister, we still had to be somewhat careful. I took her to the place where we'd confessed our feelings and enjoyed our first real kiss as lovers. She laughed and cried as I slid the ring onto her finger, hugging her tightly as we kissed.

I was by her side the entire way, from the first scan, through all the classes, when she was struggling and upset, understanding when she was frustrated and angry. Mum was a massive help to both of us, particularly when we did argue about stupid things, giving me time to take a breath while helping my sister calm down. We'd both them apologise, she'd cry, I'd feel guilty, then we'd head to bed that night and we'd make love. Despite being pregnant and not feeling her usual self at times, she still desired sex with her brother. And when she wasn't, she'd still be in bed with me as our mother would join us.

Things are not always as they seem. I honestly thought our lives were settled after the divorce. My sister was now my wife, as I'd already bought a wedding ring. There'd be no ceremony, but she already knew the day we arrived home with our first child, I'd slide a second ring onto her finger, she'd slide one onto mine, and that would be our commitment sealed.

It was a normal day at work, but I was always happy for it to end so I could return home to my now heavily pregnant sister, who was only a couple of months away from giving birth. She still worked from home but already had maternity leave organised and would only work part-time once that was over.

Pulling into the driveway, there was a car I recognised parked on the road. My eyes were then taken by the figure at the doorway, my mother with her arms folded, not appearing to say much but I recognised her body language. She was ready to start throwing hands. Not that my mother was violent, but when she got properly angry, watch out.

Stepping out of my ute, the other figure turned around and I couldn't help sigh. "What the fuck are you doing here, Hayley?"

"I'm wondering how she found you," my mother added.

Hayley walked towards me, holding up a hand in her direction as I stepped back. "Answer the question, Hayley. What the fuck do you think you're doing? We're divorced. I thought I made it perfectly clear in the courthouse that I wanted nothing to do with you."

"But Mark... I love you! How can you not love me in return? Those other men meant nothing. It was just sex. I was horny at the time, and you weren't there to satisfy me. But I know you'll forgive me in your heart. You can't live without me."

I actually stopped moving and burst into laughter, shaking my head in disbelief. "I swear to god, Hayley, you have gone off the fuck deep end. I mean you are totally fucking delusional."

"I'm calling the police, Mark," Mum announced from the doorway, "This has gone too far."

Brushing past Hayley, I noticed Amy was waiting in the entryway out of view. Gesturing with my head, she walked towards me, resting a hand on her now swollen belly as she stepped outside to join me. I took her hand and kissed her cheek, turning to look at Hayley.

"I'm going to put this in very simple English so you can understand, Hayley. We. Are. Divorced. I. Am. Not. Your. Husband."

"But that doesn't mean it's over between us."

"Jesus wept, she's gone off the deep end, Mark," Amy whispered.

Sighing to myself, I ran my left hand over my face while I moved my hand from Amy's to wrap it around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I didn't want to play this card. I didn't want to out the relationship to anyone, but Hayley was forcing my hand.

"Please, Mark..." Hayley whispered, her cheeks wet with tears, stepping towards us.

"I told you I found someone else, Hayley. Well, here is that someone else."

"Amy? But she's your sister!"

"She is. She's also pregnant with our first child. We've been having sex for over a year now. You see, her love for me is unconditional. She's always loved me, will always love me, as much as I have always loved her. Now we're in love, going to start a family, and I've realised that my soulmate is my sister."

"And my soulmate is my brother," Amy stated happily, glancing to see her gaze up at me, that unconditional love still on show.

"That's... That's..."

Turning back to Hayley, I put the largest fake smile on my face possible. "Run along now, Hayley."

She looked between us, her mouth opening and closing a few times. What I didn't expect was for her to smile. "You're lying to me, Mark. I don't know why. Maybe just to deny how you feel about me."

"For fuck... She's relentless, Mark. Phase two?"

"Police are on their way, Mark," Mum called from inside.

Amy turned towards me. I turned towards her. The kiss we shared was as passionate as any we shared. It was no show for Hayley except to prove that we were in love. Mum started to chuckle from inside as she knew exactly what we were doing, only breaking apart once Hayley finally asked us to stop.

Turning back to Hayley, I just stared at her in silence. "But she's your sister," she finally whispered.

Then the police showed up and she went absolutely crazy. Though she didn't hit any of the police, they certainly had some difficulty getting her under control. She claimed she loved me, would do anything for me, would even consider moving north to be with me. Fuck. That.

As soon as they had her in the back of a police car, I asked the coppers about a restraining order. They actually carried pamphlets regarding various things including how to obtain such an order. I asked for her car to removed and that a temporary order be placed so she could not come closer to our property. Gesturing to an obviously pregnant Amy, I add that my sister was pregnant. When Hayley started to go crazy again, exclaiming Amy was my sister but I was the father, I just shook my head sadly at first.

"We were through a bitter divorce recently," I added, "She's convinced herself that I left her to be with... my sister. I mean, can you believe that?"

"We'll make sure you're left in peace," the office replied.

I'm not sure what happened to Hayley that evening, if she even spent any time in a cell, but obtaining the restraining order was simple, though I sent an email to her parents that same evening about what happened. I told them that I would be obtaining the order, and if necessary, would seek legal advice about her harassment of myself and family. Her father actually called me, apologised for what his daughter was doing, and would ensure I would remain unbothered in the future.

I haven't seen Hayley since.

Amy nor Mum was too concerned but I did have some dark thoughts about Hayley turning back up on our doorstep for the next couple of weeks. But I received a note from the police that she'd been warned to bugger off back to Sydney, and a last email from her father suggested they had put her in for therapy as it was obvious that she needed some psychological help.

I put all that to the back of my mind as the birth of our first birth approached. Amy had stopped working by now, getting her mind and body ready for giving birth. Mum was an absolute godsend during those last few weeks, helping out as much as she could though it was mostly the advice as she'd been through it all before.

Busy at work one afternoon, my phone started to ring in my pocket. I felt myself smiling as I knew who would be calling, taking the call as Mum explained she was taking Amy to the hospital. Telling the guys that I needed to go, they knew Amy was pregnant. They didn't know she was my sister, obviously. There was plenty of good-natured banter as I packed up my ute and headed straight for the hospital.

Amy was already in a room, and from what I was told, she was already on the road to giving birth. Mum was waiting for me by the door. Placing a hand on my chest, she met my eyes. "Do you need to be in there, Mark?"

"I'd like to be, but I know it's her decision."

"She wants me in there with her, Mark. I'm her mother and I've done all of this before. She doesn't want you to see her like this. She loves you too much for it."

"Oh..."

"As soon as the baby is out and she's cleaned up, you can come right in. She's doing very well. She's going to be just fine."

"Tell her I love her with all my heart, Mum."

"She already knows, but I'll let her know regardless."

Waiting outside did suck though we'd already discussed it. I'll admit, it did suck waiting outside, but I hated seeing my sister in pain as it was, and I knew childbirth was going to suck for her. The doctors and nurses were very kind, keeping me updated as to her progress. It was more than a few hours, but I couldn't sleep a wink until I knew my sister was okay and that our baby was born happy and healthy.

But I still drifted off, my shoulder eventually shaken by my mother. Opening my eyes, she gazed down at me with a smile. "What's the time?"

"3am. The head nurse told me you were doing your best to stay awake until you received the news."

"Is Amy okay? The baby?"

"Amy would love to see you now, Mark."

Walking into the room, a couple of nurses were clearing up as another was instructing Amy on how to breastfeed. Amy noticed my presence and started to softly cry, the nurse recognising me and smiling, walking around the bed. "She was magnificent," she whispered, "I'm sure you're incredibly proud."

"Not sure how much more I'm capable of loving her."

Joining Amy at her side as we were given some privacy, I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Mark, my brother, I'd like you to meet our daughter."

Our daughter was busy nursing. I'd never been present with a new-born baby before. I usually met them a few weeks or months down the line. Our daughter was a tiny little thing. And she was certainly hungry!

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,293 Followers