Flame Trees Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how many she eventually had before I simply had to stop as I looked up and she was almost asleep. Taking my fingers away, I wiped my chin with the back of my hand before leaning up and gazing into her face. Her brow was wet, her cheeks were rather pink, and she had an air of exhaustion about her. When her eyes open and she gazed at me in return, the smile was instantaneous.

"No-one has ever made me cum like that, Mark."

"You're my mother. Much like my sister, I can't disappoint you."

"No wonder Amy is crying out every night at home."

"I told you he was wonderful at eating pussy, Mum. Now you know." She chuckled before adding, "Though I think it's because his sister and now his mother."

We needed a shower after that, the three of us managing to fit into the cubicle. Mum wanted to suck my cock though barely had the energy to stand up. I kissed her softly and suggested we had plenty of time for that. Heading back to bed, I was in the middle, Mum snuggling into one side, my sister to the other. "So how will this work?" I wondered.

"We'll figure it out," Amy said, "But I won't be jealous when you want to spend time with Mum."

"And I know how much my children love each other. I will never stand in the way of what you share." She paused before adding, "Thank you for loving me. Both of you."

"We love you, Mum," Amy stated, "And you're now with us permanently too."

Having Mum and Amy for support the next day was a godsend. Walking into the courthouse, Hayley was there and only then did I see her parents for the first time during this whole debacle. She met my eyes and wisely stayed back though her parents did approach me. I shook hands with her father before her mother hugged me. As far as I knew, they'd always liked me.

After she let me go, her father cleared his throat. "She was honest about everything, Mark," he told me, "To say we're disappointed in her... But she's also our daughter, and we love her. We're only here to support in her through her divorce."

"We're so very sorry for what she did," her mother added, "We thought we raised her better. She took those vows and... We certainly understand why you moved away and broke contact."

"I just want this all over and done with. But thank you for supporting her. I think she's going to need it."

"She's told us about counselling and how brutally honest you were," her father replied, "To be honest, it's what she needed to hear."

Entering the courtroom when we were summoned, it was unusual in that neither of needed to attend. Though I was the sole applicant, there were no children to take into consideration. But after the bullshit surrounding the counselling, I wanted to make sure there were no further delays. The Divorce Order wouldn't be granted immediately, the judge would dissolve the marriage and we'd receive the paperwork one month and a day later.

The judge wouldn't know who I was as my lawyer had handled everything for me. Hayley had attended to oppose the divorce. Now that counselling had proven the marriage had broken down and we were irreconcilable, I was hopeful that the judge would simply grant the divorce and I wouldn't have to see her again.

In the end, my presence really wasn't required as the judge had the report from the counsellor. He asked me one simple question.

"Do you still wish to go through with the divorce?"

"I haven't changed my mind, Your Honour. My marriage to her is over and has been for over a year. You'll be doing us both a favour by granting the divorce so we can move on with our lives."

He agreed, confirming the dissolution of our marriage. After going through the usual detail, he explained the paperwork we would receive in a month and a day, and as we'd already agreed how to split the very few assets we'd actually owned, there was no further need for me to hang around, though we had to spend the night in the city before returning home the next day.

We took advantage of the afternoon by heading closer to the harbour, acting more like tourists than anything else, before we found a nice quiet place to eat once the sun had set. Being out for a few hours in the city was a reminder of why I'd taken the decision to go to Grafton, not just due to the divorce, but the lifestyle in a provincial city was, quite frankly, much better.

I had organised us to stay in one of the best hotels in the city. As it was only for the one night, I didn't mind the price, checking in after we'd finished dinner, the room near the top of the building so we were afforded some fantastic views. After enjoying a nightcap at the hotel bar, we returned to the room, my sister rather eager to get me naked, while Mum didn't hesitate in making it a threesome.

"Now that you're finally divorced, do I get a ring soon?" Amy asked as she helped off my shirt.

"Who said I don't already have one for you?"

That brought both women to a halt. Amy couldn't stop smiling before asking, "Would you get Mum one as well? We've agreed I will be your sister-wife and she will be your mother-wife."

When I smiled, that was the answer for them both, earning a tight hug and lots of kisses from them both. Once I was naked, Mum and I worked on getting Amy naked, before my sister and I then did the same with our mother. Both then kissed down my body and sat on their knees, my mother wrapping her fingers around the base of my cock and practically inhaling my cock.

"Mum," I moaned as her gorgeous eyes gazed up at me.

"You're making love tonight," Amy explained, "She's waited long enough, and so have you."

Mum eagerly sucked my cock while my sister stood up to kiss me, gazing down to watch our mother happily suck the cock of her son. I was so turned on, I knew I wasn't going to last long, running my fingers through her hair, her eyes lighting up as she knew I was getting closer.

"Mum," I whispered. I felt her lips tighten around my cock, her tongue working the underside of my shaft, her hand working the part of my cock she couldn't get into her mouth.

"That's it, Mum. Make your son cum and swallow his load," my sister stated, having moved to the bed, spreading her legs and fondling her pussy, "After he's made love to you, you're going to enjoy my pussy next."

Mum moaned at the idea, as she knew while she was doing that, I'd still be inside her. Tightening my grip on the back of her head, her eyes never glanced away as I groaned and warned her that I was about to cum. It was one hell of an orgasm, and hearing my mother audibly gulping down my cum was so much of a turn on, I knew my cock wasn't going to go soft anytime soon.

My sister joined our mother back on the ground. "Did you love his cum, mother?" she asked. Mum didn't stop sucking on my cock until I needed to step away. Mum smiled up at me before she turned towards my sister.

"No wonder you love sucking his cock to orgasm all the time," she finally replied.

"I love swallowing my brother's cum, but it's even better when he fills my pussy." She kissed our mother on the cheek. "When he cums in you when we get home, I'd love to taste my brother and my mother together." My cock bobbed at the thought and they both noticed. "Like that idea, Mark?"

"I'll be honest and admit that I've already daydreamed about watching my mother and sister enjoying each other. Better than any lesbian porn I've watched."

Moving up onto the bed, I had my sister and mother lie back together, close to each other, smiling when they shared what could only be called a passionate kiss as I made my sister moan by going down on her first. She turned to look at me, ready to say something. "I'm going to make my little sister cum, then I'm going to make our mother cum, then I'm going to make love to her," I explained.

As I slowly started to lick my sister, our mother thought talking dirty would heighten the mood. "Do you enjoy your big brother licking your pussy?" she whispered.

"Yes," my sister whimpered, "Ever since our first time, Mummy."

"Have you always loved him?"

"Just like you have, Mummy. He was my hero growing up. Any man I met, I compared to him."

"Never your father?"

My sister actually laughed. "God no! My brother was always the one I was in love with."

Kissing up her body, she opened her eyes and smiled as I left a soft kiss on her lips. "You've always been my beautiful, adorable little sister. I just had no idea..."

"I know. Now get back down there and make your little sister cum!"

What my little sister wanted... I loved her taste. I had done since the first time I'd gone down on her. Ever since our sexual relationship had started, she knew I loved going down on her, as it made her happy, I loved making her orgasm, and she was a generous lover in that she would return the favour if I wanted.

I got her off a couple of times before I kissed back up her body and whispered that I loved her. After sharing a kiss, I moved over to kiss our mother, who mentioned that she could taste her daughter in my mouth. Slowly moving down her body, she was simply a mature version of my sister. Her breasts were fantastic, her nipples sensitive, with delicious curves as I moved down, as she kept herself fit. Down to her pussy, I inhaled her scent and groaned, earning a giggle from her.

"Love my scent already, baby?"

"Fuck yes, Mum."

She was turned on like ever before, and I savoured the taste of my mother as much as I did with my sister. She was ever so sensitive. Wherever I touched her with tongue or fingers, her body would react positively. Her moans and whimpers of desire had my cock rock hard again rather quickly. My sister was on her side, leaving soft kisses on her lips and fondling our mother's breasts.

I only knew Mum orgasmed for the first time when her thighs tried to squeeze me and she released a bit of fluid into my mouth. Hearing my sister giggle, I raised my eyes in her direction. "Make her cum again, Mark," she stated, "Her eyes are alive with pleasure."

"Don't stop, baby," Mum whimpered.

"Give her a couple more then slide your big cock inside her tight pussy."

Doing just that, I loved how my mother reacted, feeling her entire body quiver as another orgasm took hold. She broke the kiss with my sister and cried out in ecstasy, raising her head to gaze down into my eyes. "Please, baby," she moaned, "Please don't stop..."

"Did our father ever..."

She scoffed before another moan took hold as I slid a pair of fingers inside her. "I had to make myself cum most of the time," she stated, "He stopped caring entirely once you were born."

"Then it looks like your son has a lot of orgasms to give you then."

"And my daughter?"

I watched them share a soft kiss. "We're going to have a lot of threesomes, Mum. I promise."

Another orgasm and Mum needed more than just my tongue and fingers, reaching down to grab my upper arm, trying to drag me up. I stopped licking her pussy and slowly kissed up her body until I met her eyes, noticing them glisten as I rested my cock near her pussy. "You okay?" I asked softly.

"I've dreamed of this moment for years, but never thought it would ever happen," she replied, running her hands up my arms to my back, "Making love with my son. You own my heart, Mark. You have since the day you were born. The only person equal to you is your sister. And now the three of us are in bed together, about to make love."

Without another word, I gently slid my cock inside my mother's surprisingly tight but incredibly warm pussy. Burying myself slowly, Mum whimpered as her lower lip trembled, leaning down to kiss her, as I started to gently thrust nice and deep. Mum's fingers pressed into my back as she cried out with joy, her eyes alive with all the love and desire she felt for me. Kissing her again, I felt her knees bend and her legs spread a little wider.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, "Make love to your mother. I can't wait until you cum in me the first time."

"I'm not far away, Mum. Far too excited."

"Don't worry, baby. We have all the time in the world in the future to make love."

I managed to last another few minutes, Mum wrapping her smooth legs around me, as I pumped her faster and faster, and I didn't expect what happened, Mum crying out and her pussy gripping me tightly. She then burst into tears, dragging me down to kiss her, and that set off my orgasm, groaning into her mouth as I finally filled her pussy with what felt like a pint full of cum. We remained kissing long after I'd emptied myself, only pulling away when I needed to breath.

"Big moment, Mum?" Amy wondered.

"I never came while your father was inside me. First time my son is inside me and I have one of the best orgasms of my life!" After kissing my cheek, she whispered, "I love you so much, Mark."

"I love you too, Mum."

Pulling out of my mother, my sister practically leapt on me, her lips around my cock as I felt her take nearly my entirely length rather easily. I swore as her head quickly bobbed up and down, neither of us surprised that my cock barely went soft. I was so turned on; I knew I'd be as hard as I needed to be within a few minutes.

"Well, I can say that my mother's pussy tastes wonderful mixed with your cum on your cock," she stated, "And once you're nice and hard, you're fucking your sister while she licks her brothers cum out of our mother's pussy."

"Okay, that sentence should not sound as hot as it does," I retorted, Mum giggling away as she agreed with the sentiment.

My sister eventually let go of my cock, gently pushing our mother back and moving to eat her out again. Mum was quite content to watch, a dreamy smile on her face, until I told my sister I was ready to go again. To say she eagerly sat up and moved to kneel between our mothers' legs wouldn't be an understatement. Only then did her nerves hit.

"I... I hope I'm good, Mummy," she whispered. Mum sat up and the two shared a soft kiss.

"It's going to be perfect, sweetie. Just do what you think feels good for me. But if you're distracted by your brothers' big cock, I'll certainly understand."

I watched my sister lower her head and taste our mother for the first time, but her tongue quickly got to work at licking up the cum that was leaking out of her at the same time. Once my sister was comfortable, and our mother was moaning again, I slid my cock back inside my sister, who had to stop for a couple of minutes as she moaned for more of my cock.

Thankful that I'd cum already, I slowly fucked my sister while she did her best to concentrate on licking her mother. As for herself, she had positioned a couple of pillows so she could watch me fuck my sister while my sister ate her pussy. "This is so naughty," she said, giggling to herself.

"Honestly, best day of my life. Make love to my mother. Make love to my sister. Divorce my ex-wife." Then I paused, asking, "Amy, are you off the pill?"

"Not yet. I can stop as soon as you want."

Leaning forward, I kissed her cheek. "If you want, we can try as soon as you know you're ready."

"I'm ready now," she whispered, turning her head to kiss my cheek, "I'd love to carry our baby."

The idea turned me on even more, my sister getting back to work to focus on our mother, as I positioned my sister so I could lean forward and really started to drive my cock as deep as I could in her pussy. We were soon moaning and groaning in unison, Mum enjoying another orgasm, my sister squeezing my cock more than once as she was getting ready to cum.

Then she asked to switch, rolling ono her back, sliding back inside her as Mum straddled her face, though facing in my direction. Fucking my sister even harder, I used my thumb to fondle her clit, Mum leaning forward to kiss me at the same time. Mum enjoyed another orgasm while my thumb worked a treat as my sister went off big time, squeezing my cock like a vice. I lasted barely another couple of minutes before I filled up as well.

Pulling out, Mum leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth, before I moved back as I watched my mother and sister enjoy quite a loving sixty-nine, Mum complimenting us on how good my cum and my sisters pussy tasted together.

After yet another orgasm each, the three of us admitted we were feeling a little wiped out. Heading to the bathroom, the tub wasn't large enough for the three of us to fit, agreeing to take a shower instead. Mum was half-asleep as my sister and I soaped her up, Mum leaning against me as we managed to get clean together.

Returning to bed, Mum cuddled against me and fell asleep almost immediately. As for my sister, we stayed awake a little longer, her body moulded into my side. "Did you mean it, Mark?" she whispered, "About wanting to start a family?"

"Of course, Amy. I wanted to start after our first night making love, but I didn't want to start until I was divorced. I still feel some guilt that we started while I was still married, technically at least. We were legally separated, but it was only today that my marriage officially ended."

"You don't regret..."

"Heavens no, I'll never regret a thing we've done, Amy. I've always loved you, but I was amazed at how easy it was to fall in love with you too. You're my little sister, the young woman I even helped raise at times when we were younger. I've seen you blossom into the woman you are today. I know how lucky I am to have you as the woman in my life."

I felt Mum start to shake. "That's so sweet, baby," she whispered, "I love the fact you are so close and could admit to your feelings for each other."

"The only regret I have is that I wasted so long with Hayley. If it wasn't for her..."

Both kissed me on the cheek. "Hush, Mark," Amy said softly, "We've both got you now and that's all we wanted."

Waking in the morning to a rather nice sensation around my cock, I lifted the sheets away to find the two women in my life happily sharing it. Not wanting me to cum just yet, they quickly took turns riding my cock until Mum took the last turn, leaning forward so I could grab her arse, her eyes lighting up as I started to pump up into her hard and fast.

"You have a nice arse, Mum," Amy stated, "I remember you mentioning something about it being available for your son?"

"Have you had anal yet?"

"No, Mum. He loves my pussy far too much."

"She's not wrong," I grunted, "Though if she were to offer the chance at having her tight little butt..."

"You can have mine, baby," Mum moaned, "My god, the idea of my son inside my arse..."

I must have turned her on something fierce as her orgasm caused her to nearly pass out on top of me. Not strong enough to keep going, I rolled us over, so she was underneath me, thrusting slowly as I simply savoured the sensation of being inside her pussy once again. Amy lay next to us, happy to fondle her pussy, figuring that this was a chance for our mother and I to enjoy time together again without a third person involved.

After filling my mother with another load of cum, we headed downstairs to fill ourselves with breakfast, before we dressed, packed and returned to the lobby to hand in our keycards. It was a long drive home, my sister and I sharing driving duties, but we made it back to Grafton that evening, Mum fast asleep in the back seat, my sister dozing in the passenger seat next to me.

My sister woke up and wheeled our things inside while I picked up our mother and carried her to our bed. She barely woke up as I helped undress her. We'd stopped for food on the way, so after a very quick shower together, we joined our mother in bed as we were both required back at work the next day.

Life returned to normality after those couple of days away, or as normal as life can be when you're involved in a relationship with your sister and your mother. I loved coming home every day to be greeted by the two most important women in my life, always a long kiss and a hug from each. Mum loved looking after her two children, happily cooking dinner for us most nights, though I would take my sister out for dinner one night of the week, and my mother and sister on another night of the week.