Flame Trees Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought of a name?" I asked.

"We have that list of names. We don't have to agree right now."

Mum walked in and stood to the other side of Amy. "How does it feel, Grandma?" I asked.

"I don't know whether to dance along these corridors or burst into tears."

"Why not both?" Amy joked.

Mum sighed. "I'm so proud of you both. And I love you both so much."

"We love you too, Mum," I replied, "Though now we have someone else to give all our love to as well."

"Six weeks, Mark," Amy whispered, "I was told to wait six weeks until we can have sex again. So, I've already agreed that Mum is going to keep you satisfied."

"You realise I'll be helping with the baby though, right?"

"Of course I know that," she said, smiling up at me, "But I plan on breastfeeding almost exclusively. It's the best way to bond with our baby. You will bond by being the best damned daddy I know you will be."

As the delivery had been relatively simple, though not easy, Amy was only in hospital for a couple of days before mother and baby were cleared to go home. Before leaving, we had to complete the birth certificate. She was listed as the mother; I was listed as the father. We simply crossed fingers and hoped people wouldn't figure out.

We christened our daughter Charlotte Amanda Cassandra Watson. Mum almost fainted when we told her that we'd honoured her by adding her name too.

I loved being a father, watching our daughter grow and change with each passing day. But my sister was a natural mother, and having our mother helping out, often walking in to find my sister and mother with our child, I'd just stop and watch the three most important women in my life, knowing I had a smile on my face that I knew would never fade.

*****

Epilogue

Somehow, all our agreements work and still work to this day. Mum is now in her sixties and her sex drive has slowed up somewhat, but I still arrive home from work on occasion to find myself dragged to the bedroom so we can make some gentle love. The days of hard sex ended during her fifties when she had to admit she couldn't keep up with it any longer.

As for my sister and I, we've had four children. Our first born was Charlotte. She's now a teenager, sometimes moody, but she knows how much her parents love her, and even on her worst day, and even as old as she is, she still loves to have her father come into her bedroom to kiss her goodnight. Our son, Michael, is closing in on being a teenager. A smaller copy of his old man, he's already talking about the day he'll take over my company. Then there are our twin youngest daughters, still at primary school, a pair of utterly precocious and adorable little girls. After giving birth to our twins, Amy had her tubes tied as we agreed that four children were enough.

My business had taken off, so Amy only returned to working part-time once all the kids were at school, starting at 9am and ensuring she was finished by 3pm at the latest. Mum carried on her career though as she worked at home, she was always around to help my sister. I tried not to do long hours, but as soon as I was home, I'd always make time for my wives and my children. Yes, it was a madhouse from time to time, particularly once our youngest were grown and had developed their own personalities, but I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Most importantly, we always made time for each other. The first few years of the relationship between my sister, my mother and I was a time of many threesomes, lots of hot sex, and plenty of experimentation. But as Mum got a little older, we both sensed her pulling back so her children could simply focus on each other, sitting us down to explain her reasoning and that she loved us both, but she no longer needed as much of the physical aspect of the relationship.

Once all the kids were all old enough, I made sure to re-ignite that spark I had with my sister. It had only slightly dimmed while we focused on our kids, as Mum was always happy to babysit whenever I wanted to take my sister out on a date. Occasionally, to ensure we had privacy, I'd book us a night in a hotel, sometimes so we could enjoy an entire night of hot, sweaty sex, though occasionally, it would be so we could just get a solid eight hours of sleep!

Snuggling into my body, her fingers running up and down my chest, my hair a little thicker now that I was older, she sighed happily. "Good mood?" I asked quietly.

"Always when I'm in bed with my big brother."

Even after all our years together, we both still got off on the kink that we were siblings. We didn't think it was wrong. We didn't think it immoral. No-one knew the truth about us. Simple fact is that we were in love and that was all that mattered. We'd raised a happy, healthy family together, our mother was still important in our lives, and now we looked forward to a time when we'd be empty nesters and could focus on ourselves again.

"Is my little sister after something?" I asked, knowing she heard the humour in my tone.

She moved her lips close to my ear. "I'm always ready and willing for my big brother," she whispered, enunciating clearly the last two words, "Is he interested in the hot little pussy of his sister?"

"You are aware that you are still and shall always be incorrigible."

"Only for my brother who I love so much."

We didn't make love every night, but we made sure the physical relationship remained as solid as every other facet of our relationship. We had long agreed there was sometimes no greater way to express our love for each other than being intimate. And I knew that night, my sister definitely wanted to be intimate with her brother.

Snuggling into me after our coupling was over, I couldn't help gaze into her eyes as I caressed her cheek. We knew how much we loved each other. There were now six people in my life who now owned a piece of my heart. My sister. Our mother. Our four children. After what happened with my ex-wife all those years ago, I had been left wondering if my heart would ever feel whole again. I would never have imagined it was my sister, and then my mother, who would help me feel love and loved like never before.

Pulling her closer, she sighed happily as I started to hum a tune she would have known well. I didn't have to sing the words as she knew the song as well as I did. She was my girl and I loved her so, and I knew no-one would ever steal her away. She was mine, I was hers, and that was all that mattered. I was looking forward to the next few decades we would have together, watching our children grow into adults, starting families of their own. So much to look forward to.

Life is a series of decision and choices. Moving north to the home of the flame trees? Yeah, that was certainly the first in a number of great choices I made that led me to where I was right now, a house full of love with rooms full of our children, and also our mother, with my little sister in my arms. Kissing her forehead, she whispered her love for me.

I would always return that love until my last breath.

*****

A/N - I'm not sure when version two will be out as I haven't started writing it, but I'll ensure it is completely different to this one, more than likely a genuine romance between brother and sister, without too much drama from the ex-wife nor the mother being involved except to provide love and support for her two children.

Regarding some of the divorce portion with Hayley, I did ignore a few things for the purpose of added drama. For example, counselling is only mandatory if the couple is married for less than two years. A divorce pretty much can't be fought if proven the marriage has 'irretrievably broken down', though the partner can oppose by filing a response. But preventing a divorce once paperwork has been submitted isn't common unless the person filing has a change of heart.

Australia is a 'no fault' country so the jilted spouse cannot use adultery as a reason for divorce. The Divorce Order only applies to the dissolution of the marriage. Parenting and property agreements are agreed separately.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the story and keep an eye out for the alternate version that will come out sometime in the future.