Flames in the Garden

Story Info
Old flames meet up at local garden.
2k words
4.31
3.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flames in the Garden

Jay hadn't spoken to Paula in over 20 years. They were a couple in high school but drifted apart when he moved away. He had seen her once or twice since school but the last time had to be 20 years ago. But social media makes it so much easier to find someone these days. And he had found her. She looked good. Older obviously but she looked the same as he remembered all those years ago.

He sent a message "I heard you moved out my way recently". Messaging wasn't nearly as immediate as texting but it was all he had at this point. He could wait a day or two if that's what it took. But he still checked his account every couple of hours over the next day. Finally a reply.

"Yep. My office is out here so we made the move to cut down on my drive. Husband mostly works from home now."

He started typing a reply right away but caught himself. Don't look too eager. You aren't in high school anymore. Wait a day or so, then reply. Work got busy and two days passed before he sent another message. "Lots of nice places to see here. Have you been to Ayres Gardens yet?" He was set to wait another day for a reply but was pleased to see a message an hour later.

"No. Nice place? Is it local?" was her reply.

"Yes. Right in town here. Kind of a park/arboretum. Pond with fish. Lots of flowers this time of year. You should check it out."

Within 10 minutes she sent a message back. "Sounds nice. How about a guided tour? I am not working tomorrow."

Wait, What? he thought. Did she just ask to meet me? He read the message again. Yes she did. He had no appointments tomorrow for work. If his wife found out, she'd be pissed. And he had no desire or intention of doing anything to upset her. His marriage and home life were great. And yet he typed a reply "Sure. How about 1 pm tomorrow? Google the name to get the address. I will meet you in front of the entrance. There's a brick walkway at one end of the parking lot."

An hour later he read the answer. "1 o'clock it is. See you tomorrow."

He slept well that night. Wasn't nervous. Too old for that, he told himself. I am happily married, she's happily married. Just 2 old friends catching up.

He kept busy with work the next morning. Sent a bunch of emails, made some calls, sent out a few quotes. His wife had gone out shopping at noon so when he left the house at 12:45, no one even knew. At 1 pm he was waiting at the entrance when she pulled in and got out of her car.

"Well Hello" she started.

"Hello to you. How are you?" he answered. She looked good wearing a denim skirt that stopped just above her knees and a pink button down cotton blouse with a modest 2 buttons undone. She hardly looks any different from high school, he thought.

"I'm good. I was very surprised to hear from you. But in a good way. It's always nice to get in touch with old friends."

"Yes it is" he replied. "And I qualify for that description. Old" Jay joked.

"You know what I mean. This place looks nice. So many flowers and so green. Do you come here a lot?" Paula asked as they started to walk down the brick path into the garden.

"At least a couple of times a year. Weekdays are quiet, like today. We come just to enjoy the fresh air. And take pictures." Wait, why did he add that past part? She didn't need to know about that. No one but he and his wife know about that. "I brought my camera today."

"Pictures, huh? Flowers, trees, squirrels?" She asked.

"Yeah, sometimes." Then he thought, why not. It's not like she is ever going to meet my wife. And what's the worst that can happen, she thinks I'm a weirdo perv and doesn't speak to me for another 20 years? "Sometimes we take other kinds of pictures."

"Other kinds? Like what?" Paula asked again.

"Well, pictures on my wife. You might call them adult pictures. Sexy pics of her with flowers or by the pond." There, he said it. And now he held his breath for an instant waiting for her reaction.

"REALLY?!" she practically shouted. Then she giggled when she realized how loud she said that. Jay exhaled when he saw her giggle. "Here? In this public park? I guess you really do have to watch out for the quiet ones" she said again with a laugh.

"It's fun in a naughty kinda way. She likes posing and I like looking at her. More fun in a public place."

They walked for the next 20 seconds or so in silence. "So would you take a picture of me? How about on that bench over there?" she asked.

"Sure. Go take a seat" he told her. Paula walked to the bench and sat at one end. Framed by a large bush of white flowers behind her, the scene made for a nice photo. He raised his camera and clicked.

"So..." she started as she looked around "how would you make this a naughty picture?"

"Well..." and he turned to look all around too. Don't want to get caught. Where did that lady who was pushing the stroller go? "..uh how about stretching your legs out on the bench. Yea, like that. Now slide your skirt up higher." Better start slow, he thought. She stretched her legs across the bench seat and pulled her skirt up to mid-thigh. "Higher."

She looked at him with a smirk and raised eyebrows for a moment. Then reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist. From the way she was sitting Jay could not see her panties. But all of her thighs were revealed. Her smooth, olive-skinned, luscious thighs. He raised the camera and took a couple more photos. When he lowered the camera, she got up, pushed her skirt down, and walked back to him. "Show me more of the park" she said.

They walked a little ways more and found themselves behind the historic house that gave the park its name. "Sometimes in the spring this back lawn by the gazebo will be set up for a wedding" He told her.

"Ooh, that's so pretty" she cooed. "C"mon" and she walked ahead to the gazebo. "Take my picture in here." While she walked into the gazebo, Jay stayed back some distance and went around to the side. She leaned on the railing and he took a couple more pics. "How about this" she said as she tuned, walked to the opposite side, and leaned over with her elbows on the railing. And then, in one motion, she raised her skirt to her waist again. She was wearing light blue satin panties. No more than elastic strings at the sides. Full coverage at the back but still very sexy. Jay snapped a few more pics.

"How about if you...um..." how to say this he thought, "give yourself a wedgie?"

Paula burst out with a laugh "HA!" and covered her mouth when she realized how loud she was again. "That's the best way you could ask to see my ass?" But with that she reached around with both hands, hooked fingers inside her panties and pulled them up between her cheeks. Just a hint of the dark center peeked out around the satin. She leaned on the railing again but looked over her shoulder at Jay while he took a couple more photos. Paula stood up straight and pushed her skirt down. But Jay noticed she did not fix her panties.

"Hey, is that a restroom over there?" she asked. "I'll be right back."

She walked over to the brick building and into the ladies room. Jay took the opportunity to look at the photos he had just taken. The thin line of blue satin nestled between those smooth globes. He looked around. No one in sight. And he rubbed his growing dick.

After another minute Paula came out of the bathroom. She looked different. Her shirt was untucked from her skirt and another button was undone. Something else about her looked different but Jay could quite place what. "You said there's a pond?" she asked.

They walked toward the back of the park toward the pond. While Jay was looking at the fish in the pond, Paula walked off. She stopped at one end and sat on a large rock. He heard her ask "How's this?" She was seated with her legs together and off to one side with her skirt pulled as high as it would go. She had also undone 2 more buttons on her blouse and Jay suddenly knew what else was different. She wasn't wearing a bra. Must have removed it in the bathroom. The bottom 2 buttons kept her shirt from opening completely but it was now open to below her breasts with nothing underneath. A small gold pendant necklace hung between her breasts. Lucky pendant, Jay thought. "Very Nice" Jay said as he raised the camera. Before he could take a photo, she opened her blouse wider exposing more of her breasts but still concealing her nipples. Jay snapped a couple of photos.

"Turn more towards me" he instructed her. When she turned, Paula spread her legs, doing nothing to conceal the blue satin panties covering her crotch. She even put her hands on the rock behind her and leaned back. Jay couldn't help but stare for a moment at the shiny blue fabric now exposed to him with a dark spot in the middle. No way she was enjoying this as much as he is, he thought, but looks like she is indeed enjoying herself. Click-Click-Click went his camera.

Paula got up off the rock and walked over to a small bridge that spanned part of the pond. " We love this bridge but there always seems to be someone around stopping us from getting pictures" Jay said.

"Nobody around now" she replied and turned to face him. Her blouse was now completely open. Her hands on her hips holding the blouse wide. She had always had great breasts and nothing had changed. Smooth, olive mounds topped with dark, strawberry-sized tips protruding about half an inch at the center. A mischievous smile on her face. "Still taking pictures, aren't you?"

The question woke Jay from his stare. When she turned to face him, he forgot where he was and what he was doing. His eyes and mind fixed on her chest. As he lifted the camera, she threw her head back, raised her hands to her breasts and gave each tit a squeeze. "OOOHHH the sun feels so good on these!"

Click-Click-Click-Click.

Then in one quick move she moved her arms behind her and her shirt fell to the ground. "That's better." Paula stared at the camera while her fingers traced circled over her aroused nipples. Yes she was aroused, but from the look of the lump in Jay's pants, she wasn't the only one. She closed her eyes and give both breasts a firm squeeze and a soft moan escaped her mouth.

Jay continued to snap away. This is amazing. She is amazing, he thought.

And suddenly they heard voices from across the pond. Jay looked and saw an older couple walking toward he and Paula. They seemed to not see what Jay and Paula were doing. Paula quickly grabbed her shirt and dashed behind a tree where she got dressed, laughing while securing the buttons. "So much for my tan" she giggled. She fastened 4 buttons from the bottom up on her shirt leaving it open to just below her breasts. And her excited status still very evident.

"I should get home" Paula told Jay and they walked back toward their cars. "I gotta stop in the restroom again. Left something in there. Hope it's still there." When she came out she looked like she did when she arrived. Blouse buttoned and tucked in with no extra bumps.

As she started to drive away, Jay ran up to her window and knocked. "Do you want to see the pictures?" he asked.

"Show me next time" she answered and drove off.

Jay's mind nearly exploded. Next time?