Flames in the Garden Pt. 02

Story Info
Old flames meet up again.
1.7k words
4.43
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackSee
JackSee
15 Followers

Flames in the Garden-Part 2

It had been a couple of months since Jay had heard from Paula. No Facebook messages. No texts. He hoped he hadn't scared her off with the pictures he had taken at the park. She seemed to be a willing participant. He looked at the pictures often. Still couldn't believe it happened. He knew the next move had to be from her.

He opened Facebook one day and saw a new message. It was from Paula. "Any other parks you can show me around here?" The message was 2 days old so he replied immediately.

"The County park is nice. Big lake, lots of walking trails." he typed. Paula replied later that afternoon. Actually there were two messages. "Sounds nice. Sunny forecast for this Friday. How about a tour? 1 o'clock? Tell me where to meet you." Then he read the second message. "And bring your camera."

"One on Friday is good." Jay replied. "There's a marina at the park with a flagpole by the lake. Meet you at the flagpole." Guess I didn't scare her off, he thought. That evening he received a simple reply message "See you Friday".

Jay didn't sleep well the next two nights. His mind was filled with Paula and the last time they had gotten together. Her smooth, olive-toned backside as she bent over the gazebo railing. And the way she held her breasts in the sun by the pond. He decided to up the ante this time. After all, she requested he bring his camera.

So there he was at 1 pm on Friday, waiting by the flagpole when he saw her approaching. She wore a black leather skirt that stopped mid-thigh and, despite the warm weather, a zippered sweatshirt.

"This place is much bigger than the last park" Jay started. "Bigger lake, more trails, more playgrounds, everything." OK, now you sound nervous. Shut up.

"We how about you show me a few of those trails?" Paula asked. And away they walked. As they walked over a bridge that took them over a small creek, Paula leaned against the rail and said "This is a pretty spot. How about you take my picture?" Jay raised his camera a back away to the end of the bridge. As he aimed the camera he watched Paula lower the zipper on her sweathshirt a couple of inches. Just enough to show that there was nothing underneath. Click, click went the camera.

"Now where are those trails?' Paula asked

"This way" answered Jay and they left the bridge and walked down the paved trail by the lake's edge. "So I guess you liked our last park tour?' he asked.

"You could say that. My god I was so worked up. My poor husband didn't know what hit him when I got home. Never even let him get out of his office."

"Well at least you made it home. After looking at your pictures, I...uh...didn't make it all the way home."

"REALLY?!" Again her reply causing others at the park to look at the pair. "Sorry" she laughed. "Right in the car? I guess I'm flattered."

"There's a bench over there in the sun by the lake. Let's take a few photos of you on the bench." Jay told her to sit at one end of the bench and stretch her legs out on the rest of the bench. As Paula extended her legs on the bench seat, she raised her skirt to the top of her legs.

"How's this?' she asked. There were a few people around but she decided that she wasn't showing anything more than what they would see at the beach. Not yet anyway. There was also a part of her that wanted people to look too.

"That's nice" said Jay as he clicked a few pics. He quickly looked around and realized everyone else around was behind her. So he suggested "What if you unzipped your sweatshirt?"

Paula looked around and then lowered the zipper and unfastened the bottom so it fell open. The feeling of the sun on her exposed breasts took her back to their meeting at the park months earlier. Being later in the year, the sun was stronger and felt so much better. Jay zoomed in on her upper half and click a couple more pics. Wow! He thought to himself. Paula discreetly zipped up, pushed her skirt down, and met Jay on the trail again. "Let's go" she said and continued the walk.

They walked and chatted for some distance until they came to a picnic table on the side of the trail. Paula walked over and bent over the tabletop. She reached behind and pulled her skirt up to her waist revealing a red lace thong. "How's this?" she asked with a smile.

"Wow" said Jay. "Oops, did I say that out loud?"

"Why thankyou sir. You gonna take pictures or just stare?" was her reply.

Jay raised the camera and pushed the shutter button a few times. "Can I do both?"

"How about lowering your panties?" Without hesitating Paula reached around and lowered the red thong to her knees. Jay zoomed in to get a few pics of just her backside. While Paula was facing away from him, he reached down and adjusted his crotch. Paula then stood up, picked her thong up off the ground and put it in her pocket.

"I can see why you and your wife are into this. It feels so....NAUGHTY." she said as they began walking again. "It can really get you, uh, worked up."

"Are you now?"

" Let's just say hubby better make some room on his desk at home."

After 10 minutes or so of walking, jay showed he where he usually leaves the paved path and goes down a trail in the woods. "I like this part. No joggers or dog walkers. Don't usually see anybody down here."

After a minute or two they were out of eyesight from the paved trail and sure enough there wasn't a sign of another person around. Suddenly Paula ran over to a boulder that was in full sunshine. In a blink she shed her sweatshirt and laid back on the rock. "Ooh the sun feels soooo good." She moaned as she ran her hands over her breasts. For a moment she forgot she wasn't alone and pinched each nipple and let out a low, breathy "UUUHHH". Before Jay could raise his camera, her phone rang. "Hi hon" she said. "Just taking a walk out in the sun." Her conversation continued. "Really? Past dinner? OK well I'll see you when you get home."

"Everything OK?" asked Jay as Paula put her phone back in her pocket.

"Yea. My husband had to go to a meeting. He won't be home until tonite." Realizing she was still topless, she added "Maybe I will have to take care of things in the car too."

"Maybe you don't have to." Said Jay.

" I thought we agreed to just.."

"No" Jay spoke up quickly. " I mean maybe you can, what did you say, 'Take care of things' out here."

"You mean...?" Paula asked with what could only be described as a mischievous smirk. "While you take pictures no doubt."

"What's more naughty than doing that out here in the sun?" Jay replied. He hoped he wasn't pushing his luck.

Paula thought for 5 seconds. The sun still warming her naked breasts. Jay noticed her nipples standing firm. "OK" she agreed "But only if you do too."

Well played thought Jay. "Lay back on the rock again. Now-"

Suddenly she interrupted him. "You sure nobody comes out here."

"Not even on weekends." With that answer she unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the ground, and kicked it aside. She was a vision standing nude in the bright afternoon sun in just her ankle socks and sneakers. She laid back on the rock facing him. She knew she was not alone but again her hands rubbed her breasts. She looked right at Jay as he clicked away on the camera. Her right hand slid down her stomach and teased the dark black landing strip of fuzz between the top of her legs. He was right, she thought, this feels amazing. She ran a finger down along her slit and felt the wetness. Things had been that way since the picnic table. Sitting on the rock, she spread her legs wider and stroked herself some more.

The camera clicked. Jay did his best to maintain his composure and take the best photos he could. He nearly dropped the camera though when Paula slid her middle finger completely up into herself. Her eyes closed and she exhaled with a "mmmmm". As she slid the digit out, Jay zoomed in on the action. He was pretty sure he could see the wetness on her finger but he couldn't look for long as she buried it again inside herself. She worked into a slow rhythm doing this. Jay was focused on the unbelievable sight in front of him when Paul spoke.

"I seem to be doing a solo. Let's go mister."

"Oh, right" said Jay and he pulled down the zipper on his shorts. He reached in through the trap door in his underwear and pulled out his very hard member.

Paula now had her legs spread wide and began rubbing the top of her opening, occasionally inserting two fingers again. Jay continued taking pictures with one hand while the other jerked on himself with growing pace. With Paula watching, he grabbed the camera in a fist and started jerking faster. With one long exhale he erupted, shooting stream after stream onto the grass. Watching this put Paula over the top. Her head fell backwards, her hand quickened, and she let out a loud and long "AAAAAAHHHHHH".

Back in the parking lot they started to say goodbye. "You want to look at these?" he asked as he held up the camera. She took it, opened the bottom compartment, and slid out the picture card.

"Give me something to do before hubby gets home. But I imagine you will want this back so you should hold onto something of mine." With that she pushed something into his shorts pocket. It was only when he got into his car that he pulled the red lace thong out of his pocket.

JackSee
JackSee
15 Followers