Flames of Necessity Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myra had other plans though; her marriage to him had been one of convenience, and though she'd enjoyed dominating him sexually, she had little affection for him, and made sure he was kept unaware of the covert circles she moved in, which encroached very conveniently upon those in which he sourced the women of authority he favoured. After many months of planning, amd trial and error, Miles had taken the bait and was now being dominated by one Susie Carter, placed within his reach by Myra, and now in control of both his desire and his confidence.

Born of European and Chinese parents, the tall woman had inherited the darker influences of both cultures, as well as the physical attractiveness of both, serving her nature well in getting lustful enjoyment from the usage of men. As with a lot of dominant women, she took particular pleasure in deceiving males into believing their loyalty to her whims would be rewarded with a longstanding relationship, who were then rewarded with disposal when the whim took her.

Her mother had been born into a life of near slavery, indentured to a brothel in Shanghai, but had chosen a mate from foreign clients, and made him her husband in order to effect escape; she'd made sure that her daughter was never to be yoked in such a position, using all her experiences in life to nurture superior independence in the girl, the father having been long dealt with, and disposed of after the security of her new nationality had been achieved. Myra's proposal to Susie excited her no end, and the trap was set. With Miles now blissfully under her control after a period in gaining his confidence, he was told he'd be attending a party in the country, and thought little of it; the thought of submissive debauchery excited him, but he couldn't know just how much it aroused Susie.

Tom Sheppard had already masturbated once, as he knelt in the undergrowth and watched Ruby fetch the aired bed linen from the lines, noting how she seemed to take her time over the task, and posed in bent positions to show her broad arse in her near nakedness of a chiffon shawl. He'd shot his load in ecstasy, dreaming of sniffing at that heart shaped bounty of flesh, as she took her time in patting the linen onto the basket... as though she knew he was there.

He stropped his cock to another fine erection, and was sure she offered a smile in his general direction as she picked the basket up and departed. It didn't occur to him as to why the male slave, put to so many menial tasks, had not been employed in that particular chore, but only Ruby's arousal at being viewed, knew the reason why. The voyeuristic pleasures of her admirer would shortly be brought to an end, and she wanted him nicely primed for the occasion. He'd have the scent the fantasy of his masturbation lusted for, and so much more. It thrilled him, some thirty minutes later, when the blue Riley appeared, and Barker was led out on a leash, naked and on all fours, to greet his Mistress.

Prudence grinned down at Barker while Ruby, Anthea, and Thelma embraced her, congratulating her on arriving back without Horace, she, thrilled to tell them of her pleasure in disposing of him.

"You should have seen his face... it was so arousing, having him know he'd been sold, and the women he's been left with... I'll be surprised if he lasts thee months before the desires of one of them, has him appease that ultimate pleasure of terminal domination... and it's no more than his feeble servility deserves." Thelma sneered with concurring thoughts.

"And the way that country's going, the newspapers are full of it... it won't be long before it descends into chaos, and all communication between us closes down, leaving him trapped there forever... such a pleasing situation." Anthea smiled at the woman she was with, who stepped out from the car the other side, leaving Bennett to sit nervously alone in the car, until he was ordered otherwise. Prudence took her hand.

"Oh... this is Myra Springham... it's her husband who's going to be dealt with at the party..." The women made their welcomes, then all eyes turned to the male in the car, with wistful smiles. Myra opened the door.

"Out you get... " He clambered out awkwardly, breathing heavily, and erecting at seeing Barker close up, leashed in obedience to the stern housekeeper, the indifference of the women to his servile presence, telling him that the surreal atmosphere was in reality, the natural order of things here. Myra pointed him to the women's feet.

"Down you go... show your respect." They laughed at his cumbersome but enthusiastic efforts, betraying the fact that he was a novice to domination, but more than keen for it; Myra enthused over her capture.

"This is Bennett, he's to enjoy being publicly outed at the party... you can see he's learning his place nicely, I can't wait to introduce him to my husband... it's such a pity they won't have time to become friends." While the women chuckled with the sweet thought of that irony, she leaned into the car and pulled a leash and collar from one of the bags... and a nice flexible leather crop.

"Strip off Bennett... we'll have you look the part, and I'm sure these ladies would like to sample how well you've been taught so far." He blushed pink under the curtly smiling eyes of the women, on obediently exposing his flesh, and showed them the appreciation his manhood expressed as she buckled the collar about his neck. He now began to feel the full strength of his hopelessness toward the desire which had brought him there, the rigidity of his erection in being shamed, confirming a lust to know the power of femininity to women who'd oblige him with their whimsical spite.

Ruby glanced toward the area of undergrowth where she'd felt those eyes observe her from, then smiled at Thelma, who was more than keen to put an end to the intrigue; her cunt already tingling with the exposure of Bennett. The two had discussed the possibility of securing fresh meat for amusement, and now was a perfect opportunity. Ruby directed that curt smile at Prudence, and tugged on Barker's leash.

"Why don't you give Myra and her new pet a tour of the gardens, and perhaps show her the path her husband's to take... we'll take Barker up to your room, ready for you, then Thelma and I will attend to a little overdue business..."

Barker noted the mood of unusually mischievous intent Ruby and Thelma displayed, as he was tethered to the bed, his disappointment at it not being aimed at him, confirmed as the two kicked off their elegant heels, then slipped their feet into the gym shoes they'd picked up at the foot of the stairs; he now knew he wasn't to be slippered like a penitent schoolboy, but the smiles of the women kept him keenly erect as they left the room, both carrying stout riding crops, and Thelma giving him spiteful sneer as she picked a collar and leash from the selection hanging from a peg at the rear of the door.

The two women stepped stealthily out from the rear of the house, using the cover of the van, and took great care in opening the gate in the wall silently. As they edged quietly around the outside of the trees and shrubs which hid the wall and the house beyond, they looked for signs of flattened grass or nettles as they approached the banked area which would allow a view over the wall from within the undergrowth. Ruby pointed her crop to the telltale evidence of a furrow in the tall grass, leading to a gap in the blackthorns and elders, and the two bent and paced carefully into the shady interior. A breeze through the oaks and limes within, aided the stealth of their approach, Ruby smiling at Thelma as they saw the crouching figure, no more than ten yards into the undergrowth.

Tom Sheppard knelt with his trousers and pants about his ankles, stropping his erect cock while viewing two attractive women lead a naked male on a leash, and dreaming of being in his position. His dreams were shortly to be realised. Thelma swiftly swept her crop under his chin, and held his head back against her ample belly.

"Got you!... you're ours now." Sheppard shuffled his feet in shock, and wriggled in an attempt to escape the large woman's grip, assisting Ruby in her task of removing his lower clothing over his feet. She had a quick look in his wallet whilst Thelma enjoyed strangling him a little with the crop.

"Ahhh 'Thomas Sheppard'... a peeping Tom in name also, how fitting." The two women laughed as Ruby rolled his things into a ball, and tossed them over the wall into the garden.

"If you run now, you'll have some explaining to do... even if you make it home without being arrested, the police will be most interested in how your trousers and pants ended up in a ladies garden." Thelma's cunt oozed at the novel excitement of holding a male to order this way, and noting that his cock still stood high while she squeezed his throat with the crop.

"I think you wanted to be caught... caught and punished... well you're going to remove the rest of your clothes now, then you'll be collared." Sheppard's mind raced one way, then the other, as Thelma eased the crop away from his throat, and stood smiling down at him with Ruby, their soft scents confirming this was really happening. He could bolt, but how would he deal with the shame?.. and that shame excited him so, when teased with it by these women; their command of him was already established, and they took such pleasure in it... he removed the rest of his clothes, and his cock stood high as Ruby had them follow his trousers, whilst Thelma slipped the collar about his neck... the darkly erotic feeling it gave him as she buckled it, had the woman's words ring true, he'd wanted to be caught, but he could never have dreamed of the consequences.

12