Flamingos Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her, drawing a little mewing sound, long enough to brush that long hair back from her face, and then took her into my hand again.

"You are so pretty," I said, knowing she liked that word, "I just want to look at you."

She smiled and squirmed and I felt her hips pushing against me.

"Thank you," she said.

She rolled up onto her side and pushed me with those strong hands, rolling me onto my back.

"Ready for a new sensation, sugar?" she asked, and her grin showed that the testosterone wasn't completely overwhelmed in her body.

"I think you've already given me that," I said.

"Oh, sweety," she said, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet."

She took me in her hand where I was so hard I ached.

"Promise me something?" she asked and I chuckled softly.

"As if I could say 'no' to anything you asked right now," I said.

She giggled.

"Promise me," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Promise me you'll do what I'm about to show you for me later," she said.

I didn't hesitate.

"I promise," I said and she bent to kiss me, a long, lingering kiss.

She didn't break the kiss when she started masturbating me.

It was quick and done properly and the thought flashed through my mind, unbidden, "Shit, Kathy, this is the best you've got? Sure, I'll jack you off later."

The rhythm of her hand changed a little, reacting to the tension in my body as that wonderful pressure in my belly began to build.

She was good with her hand, bringing me along slowly, kissing me lots, telling me how handsome I was, how much she wanted me to be happy.

Then came that penultimate instant, the two or three seconds when a man knows his body is going to answer nature's call to pump seed deep into his mate. My body started its final act, those muscles deep in my belly starting to contract, and her thumb and forefinger moved low on my shaft and pinched, HARD, denying my release.

Oh, the muscles contracted and my prostate and testicles did their job, but there was no final release.

She held me like that as I gasped for breath, my hips bucking, my body DEMANDING conclusion.

And she covered my face with kisses.

"That's right, baby, TRY," she whispered into my ear as my body strained.

Finally, my body gave up trying and I relaxed, gasping, struggling to get my breathing back to normal.

And she was grinning, that sort of feral grin.

"The beauty is," she said, bending to kiss me again, "we can do this all night."

"Lay back," I said, and when she did I took her, fully erect now, into my hand.

Like any other human with a functioning Y chromosome, I knew plenty about masturbation.

I was stroking her, slowly, and I whispered, "would you like me to play with your tits, or would that be a distraction?"

She giggled at that and said, "yes, it would be a distraction and yes, I would like that."

So I latched onto her nipple, suckling the way my Goddess enjoyed so much, taking her nipple and areola and some more tissue into my mouth, giving enough suction to latch on tightly, and massaging the nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," she breathed in her husky voice.

I made it linger for her. When I would feel her body start to tense, her climax nearing, I would slow my rhythm. When she relaxed I would speed up a little. I had her, right there, right on the edge, and held her there.

When her Cowper's Glands started releasing her preparatory ejaculation fluids, her precum, I finished her with a half dozen quick strokes, and then, when her body arched, I did as she had, used my thumb and forefinger to deny her release.

Her back was arched and her mouth was open in a silent scream as she writhed and I held on, hoping I wasn't hurting her. She bucked and writhed like that for a long 20 count before finally relaxing. When I released where I was holding her a single thick white drop emerged and it seemed natural to bend and capture it on my tongue.

And that is how my first night with Kathy began.

12