Flash and Blood Ch. 01

Story Info
Bart and Nora get intimate together.
3.1k words
2.92
4.3k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora West-Allen was in her own bedroom. She was the daughter of Barry and Iris, as well as the older sister of Bart Allen. Nora is a bubbly, optimistic, and responsible young woman who always tries to follow her family's number one rule of protecting the timeline. Nora also appears to be careful and calculating, often yelling at her younger brother, Bart Allen when he pulls crazy stunts or makes impulsive decisions.

Nora has a strong and healthy relationship with both her father, Barry Allen and her mother, Iris West-Allen. She has an especially strong relationship with her younger brother, Bart, having his back and always being honest with him. Nora also has strong familial ties to each member of her extended family, appearing especially close to Cecile Horton, as well as close ties to some of the members and allies of Team Flash such as Chester P. Runk, Caitlin Snow, and Jay Garrick, respectively.

As the daughter of Barry Allen/The Flash, she has the following powers, abilities, and weaknesses, respectively;

Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology: Nora possesses a natural connection to the Speed Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed. She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her father, Barry Allen in using these abilities, as she can only learn so much from Eobard Thawne and the Flash Museum.

Accelerated healing factor: As a speedster, Nora regenerates faster than humans do. According to her, the normal axon growth rate reaches five millimeters a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimeters.

Bodily vibration: Like most speedsters, Nora can vibrate her body for various effects.

Intangibility: By vibrating her molecules at the natural frequency of air, Nora can physically pass through solid matter. While only having learned this when she met with her father in the past, with the help of her father and her uncle, Wally West, she vibrated an entire airplane and all of its passengers to keep it from crashing.

Invisibility: Nora can vibrate her body so fast that she can no longer be perceived by the human eye.

Electrokinesis: In a previous timeline, unlike other speedsters, Nora could produce both yellow and purple electricity from her body, commonly seen when running. In the current timeline, she only produces purple electricity from her body. Nora also has control over the lightning she generates, which enables her to produce lightning constructs, such as lassos.

Superhuman durability: Nora possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. She can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans.

Superhuman speed: Nora can move at such vast speeds, indeterminable to the naked eye. According to herself, she is "The Fastest Woman Alive", which if true, means that Nora's speed already surpasses all other female speedsters. Her speed is proven to be somewhat able to keep up with her father and she was also able to easily outrun Godspeed, an impressive feat as he was able to unleash an electric output that was greater than Barry's current top power level (three billion joules); which was a result of the Velocity-9 serum. However, despite this, Nora is not as fast as Barry at his current top speed.

Superhuman agility: Nora has demonstrated flawless coordination, equilibrium and dexterity, she can change direction with immediate sharp turns without sliding or losing balance and instantly stop running on the spot.

Superhuman reflexes: Nora's reaction time is augmented to superhuman levels, allowing her to react to danger and events far faster than normal humans.

Superhuman momentum: Nora can generate great amounts of physical force through kinetic energy, simulating superhuman strength, even in a stationary position. Even little exertions from this build-up can generate a tremendous amount of force, able to knock a person out.

Aerokinesis: Nora can use her speed to generate air flows on various levels and for various effects. She can create vortexes to extinguish fires by forming it around them.

Time travel: The kinetic energy buildup from Nora's speed can allow her to breach the space-time continuum, allowing her to physically enter the Speed Force and travel through time. She first used this ability to travel back to 2017 to meet her father for the first time.

Superhuman stamina: Nora can handle the stresses of extreme racing without any noticeable distress, letting her function much longer than normal humans unhindered.

Nora West-Allen is older than Bart by seven years, as she is 26 and he is 19. Bart and Nora came from the year 2049.

Nora had smooth clear skin with a slight tan. She had hazel eyes and short, dark brown hair that did not extend beyond her cheekbones. Her hair had blue and purple highlights. She also had kind of a punk attitude and outlook on things. She had her bellybutton pierced. She had 36C boobs. She had an average build. She was 5 feet 03/4 inches tall and weighed 112.5 lbs.

Nora was currently wearing black pants and a cropped pink shirt, revealing her belly.

She once had the following powers;

Negative Speed Force connection: After being sent back to 2049 by Barry, Eobard Thawne reluctantly taught Nora how to tap into the Negative Speed Force in order to travel back to 2019; thus gaining a connection to it. However, she later gave up her connection to the Negative Speed Force.

Electrokinesis: After Nora tapped into the Negative Speed Force, her yellow and purple lightning turned red and purple. She was also capable of making her eyes glow bright red when she was filled with rage. Nora's lightning later returned to its normal colors when she gave up her connection to the Negative Speed Force.

Bodily vibration: After tapping into the Negative Speed Force, Nora could garble her voice into a deep growl when she got angry.

Seismokinesis: When Nora started tapping into the Negative Speed Force after becoming enraged talking with Iris in 2049, she started to generate small tremors on the ground around her while in a stationary state.

Mental link to Grace Gibbons: Nora's time in Grace's memories seemed to have left her with a mental connection to the latter's mind, allowing Nora to know when Grace was nearby, and even see things that Grace was seeing. This link was seemingly severed after Grace took the meta-human cure.

Temporal regression: In a previous timeline, Nora was able to reverse time around her while running, remaining completely unaffected, such as when she stopped Barry from destroying the falling S.T.A.R. Labs satellite alone. However, she doesn't know how to do this in the current timeline.

She also had the following abilities;

Acrobatics: While distracting Vanessa Jansen/Block in order to tire the latter from overusing her powers, Nora was able to successfully evade all of her attacks, displaying expertise in flips and other maneuvers.

Drawing/Sketch artist: Using her speedster powers to preserve quick memory, Nora is a talented sketch artist; she was able to quickly complete a drawing with elegant detail in seconds.

Genius-level intellect/Forensics: Like her father, Barry Allen, Nora is very intelligent, having graduated from college with a 5.6 GPA. From a young age, Nora was a keen-minded individual, displaying a natural understanding and quick capacity to learn. Like her father Barry, Nora is a highly capable forensics examiner. From a single glance at the crime scene, she can quickly determine much of the events that transpired. Nora understands and writes time language, used to record events regardless of changes to the timeline, which even the combined efforts of Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow had difficulty deciphering. Nora also exceeded the expectations of her future's advanced education system, having studied neuro-regeneration in her fifth-grade STEM class. Nora's intellect earned praise from both Eobard Thawne and Harrison Sherloque Wells.

Bilingualism: In addition to English, Nora knows the mysterious language that Barry learned when he was trapped in the Speed Force for six months. It was revealed to be known as "time language", which Nora used to communicate through time with the imprisoned Eobard Thawne. When questioned by Sherloque Wells, Nora claimed to have developed the language herself, which the former was skeptical of.

Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Initially, Nora was unable to fight, losing to Godspeed once and ultimately taking him down without combat. Later, Nora has improved and shown to be adapt in unarmed combat as she was able to hold her own against a future version of Grace Gibbons and even briefly push her back. Later, Nora's skills greatly improved, allowing her to quickly defeat two guards without using her powers.

Despite her powers and abilities, Nora had the following weaknesses;

Negative tachyons: Nora used a device pumping negative tachyons into her system, which would slow her down and allow her to pretend like she is unable to travel back to her proper point in the timeline.

Power-dampening tech: Nora has stated that, in the future, presumably sometime shortly after Barry's disappearance in the Anti-Monitor Crisis, Iris had a power-dampening chip surgically implanted into Nora's body. As a result, Nora's meta-human powers were suppressed all her life, and she only learned about them approximately six months before she'd introduced herself to her parents, meaning she'd have only discovered them shortly before she showed up at her parents' wedding.

Cold temperatures: Because speed is produced by a build-up of heat in the target's atoms, Nora is vulnerable to extremely cold temperatures as shown when in battle with Thomas Snow's evil split-personality, Icicle.

Hyper-metabolism: While having tremendous stamina, a trade-off of her enhanced speed is an equally accelerated metabolism. To which, Nora is required to consume great amounts of nutrients between each super-speed to keep up her strength.

She had the following former weaknesses;

Negative emotions: Because Nora was required to use her negative emotions, such as fear, hate and anguish to use the Negative Speed Force, the use of the Negative Speed Force corrupted her from the inside. However, she later gave up her connection to the Negative Speed Force so these emotions no longer corrupt her.

Mental link to Grace Gibbons: Nora's mental connection to Grace worked both ways, allowing Grace to know when Nora's coming. It also caused Nora to tap into the Negative Speed Force when she felt Grace's anger. This link was seemingly severed after Grace took the meta-human cure.

In the original multiverse, Nora had the following former equipment;

Rogue suit: As the leader of the new Rogues team Nora used a different suit with a similar purple color scheme, along with her regular XS mask. After the Young Rogues were arrested and Nora re-joined Team Flash, she gave up the suit and went back to using her old one.

XS suit: Nora wore a protective suit as XS, to hide her identity when fighting crime. It was originally designed by Cisco Ramon for her mother, Iris West-Allen, when Barry Allen's powers were transferred to Iris. Nora got the suit from the Time Vault in 2049; when she began acting as a superhero. When Nora was erased from existence, the suit and her journal were the only things left of her.

Journal: Nora brought a journal with her into the past to record events using the time language. When Nora was erased from existence, the journal and her suit were the only things left of her.

In the new multiverse, Nora had the following equipment;

XS suit: Nora wears a protective suit as XS, to hide her identity when fighting crime. She also wore the suit when she traveled back in time.

Gideon: While operating as XS, Nora uses a mobile Gideon unit that helps her in the field.

Finally, she had the following former equipment;

Journal: Nora brought a journal with her into the past to record events using the time language. She also used it to secretly communicate with Eobard Thawne. After Nora was erased from existence, Team Flash used knowledge from the journal in order to build a machine that would allow them to create an artificial Speed Force and in an attempt to find August Heart.

Nora smiled as she rubbed her hands up and down her body. She removed her cropped pink shirt and her black pants, revealing her cute pink bra and matching colored panties. The young speedster then removed her bra and panties, revealing her breasts and naked body.

Elsewhere in the West-Allen house....

Bart Allen aka Impulse, Nora's younger brother, was in the living room.

Bart is an excitable young man and a fast-talker. He is also very impulsive; to the point of being reckless, as he often runs into situations without bothering to consider the repercussions. Bart loved Jay Garrick as his own uncle; his death by Godspeed angered him just like how Thawne angered Barry by killing Bart's grandmother.

Bart Allen had the following powers;

Speed Force connection/Meta-human physiology: Bart possesses a natural connection to the Speed Force that he inherited from his father, Barry Allen.

Accelerated healing factor: Bart's molecules move at accelerated rates, mending damage far quicker and more efficiently than normal humans. After having most of his Speed Force energy absorbed by the Godspeed clones and left in a critical state, his remaining healing capacities kept his body stable; albeit in a comatose state.

Superhuman speed: Bart can move at such vast speeds. He also shows that it can eat at an incredible speed.

Time travel: Bart and his sister, Nora West-Allen traveled back in time to see their father, Barry Allen in 2021.

Bodily vibrations: Like most speedsters, Bart can vibrate his body for various effects.

Intangibility: By vibrating his molecules at the natural frequency of air, Bart can physically pass through solid matter. Bart was also able to pass through Godspeed when facing him.

Invisibility: Bart can vibrate his body so fast that he can no longer be perceived by the human eye.

Electrokinesis: Bart can produce yellow electricity from his body while he runs at superhuman speeds. As noted by Nora, Bart can produce throwing stars of electricity.

Lightning constructs: Bart can create constructs out of lightning, as demonstrated when he used lightning throwing stars against the Godspeed army.

Superhuman durability: Bart possesses inhuman resilience, most commonly seen from being unaffected by momentum build-up. He can take attacks and exertion, even survive impacts that would easily kill normal humans.

Superhuman stamina: Bart can handle the stresses of extreme racing without noticeable distress, letting his function much longer than normal humans unhindered.

Bart Allen had the following abilities;

Singing: Bart is an excellent singer, as he sang at his parents' vow renewal ceremony.

He had the following equipment;

Impulse suit: Bart uses a protective suit when operating as Impulse.

Bart was 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighed 162 lbs. He had dark brown eyes and short black hair. He also had a fair complexion with a great and dashing personality. He had a nose piercing and wears a nose ring as well. He also had a 14 inch long dick.

Currently he was wearing a black shirt and grey shorts. Suddenly he heard a soft moan coming from upstairs. He knew that his parents Iris and Barry were both at Star Labs, only him and his sister Nora were home. Curiosity got the better of him as he headed upstairs and towards Nora's bedroom. He peeked inside the room and gasped at the sight before his eyes.

His own sister was fully naked and masturbating. He couldn't believe it. He had never seen this before. He had seen his sister naked, but this was different.

With his eyes locked on her body, Bart completely forgot where his hand was. He slipped his hand down his shorts and began to rub his dick.

"Holy Schrap Bart," he heard. He opened his eyes and saw Nora was looking right at him. She was covering her body with her bed covers. "What do you think you are doing in my bedroom?"

Bart was speechless. He gulped. "I was just checking in on you," he said. "I heard a noise and wanted to make sure you were okay."

Nora smiled. "Really," she said. "Were you touching yourself, thinking about me?"

Bart gulped. "No," he said. "Not at all. I'm not sure what you are talking about."

Nora smiled as she tossed the bed covers aside, revealing her naked body. "You sure you weren't thinking about how much you wanted to touch me?" Nora asked. Bart tried to leave, but his eyes were both focused on his older sister's body. Nora smiled and rolled onto her knees and crawled over to her brother. "I need to know the truth. Were you thinking about your sister?"

Bart sighed. "I was," he said.

Nora smiled. "What a dirty little boy," she said. "I knew you were thinking about me. To be honest, I've been thinking about you too. In fact, I was masturbating thinking about you." Bart nodded. "Why don't you pull down those shorts and show me your 'little friend'?"

Bart hesitated. Nora smiled. She then pulled down her little brother's shorts, causing his rock hard dick to pop out in front of her face.

The female speedster then smiled. She wrapped her hand around the rock hard member and began to stroke it slowly and sensually. She knew that Bart was young, but he already had such a big dick. She wanted more. She lowered her head down and began to suck on it.

Bart moaned as he felt his own sister taking his dick into her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh Nora," Bart moaned. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Nora pulled her brother's dick out of her mouth and began to stroke it, coating it in saliva and spit. "Bad little brother," she said, smiling. "You better not tell anyone about this. Especially our parents. Promise?"

Bart nodded. "I promise," he said. "Just don't stop." Nora smiled and resumed her blowjob session. She bobbed her head up and down on her brother's dick, sucking and slurping silently on his shaft. She cupped his balls as well.

Bart groaned in pleasure. He didn't think he could last much longer. His sister was going to make him cum. Nora knew it was true. She pulled away and began to jerk her brother off. "Come on little brother," she said. "Cum for your sister. Cum for me."

"Oh god," Bart said. "I'm so close. I'm gonna come. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Bart arched his back and came hard, spurting his spunk all over Nora's face and neck. There was so much cum. Once Bart was finished, his dick was dangling between his legs, 9 inches long and limp.

Nora smiled. She giggled. "Look at the mess you made," she said. "You Schraping pig."

Bart smiled. "But you enjoyed it," he said.

Nora smiled. "You bet I did," she said. "Come here." She pulled her brother close to her and kissed him on the lips. Bart tasted himself on Nora's mouth and lips. "I think we should probably shower and get dressed."

What happened next?

To be continued....