Flash Fiction: Clint

Story Info
Clint goes from window creeper to center stage.
845 words
3.8
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flash Fiction" is a series of first-time flashings; willing or otherwise. Each story will center around a new protagonist and will be between 750 and 800 words in keeping with the original meaning of the term. I hope you enjoy these tightly packaged steam stories!

*****

Clint Miles was always the quiet kid in class, but had a deep secret. He loved women. All women. He had crushes on at least seven girls at any given time, but he never got much play from the girls he lusted after due to his slightly pudgy frame. One day that all changed.

Whispers had spread of a party at Jessica's house. She was one of the hottest girls in school. Clint figured, where there was one hot girl, there would be more. He devised a plan to sneak into the party and hoped there would be a game of spin the bottle or some other opportunity to hook up.

Crouched outside a first story window, Clint peered in and saw all of the hottest girls from school sitting in their pajamas. As the night went on, Clint became increasingly aware that there were no guys present and saw there may be a flaw in his plan.

Just when he was about to give up, the girls got up and left. One by one, they returned in bathing suits. Clint decided to stick around a while longer. He snuck around to the back of the house and ducked behind a tree just as the light the pool deck came on. The girls continued to drink from their glasses as they circled the deck. Clint took in the sights with glee as they joked and teased each other. Before he had even noticed Jessica had not joined them on the deck, he felt a sharp tug on his ear.

"Alright creep," Jessica snapped as she dragged him. "You're coming with me".

He tried to fight back, but the more he tugged away, the more it hurt. Jessica walked Clint in the middle of the group and tossed him to his knees.

"Look who I found creeping back there," she called out. "Peeping Clint here was hoping to catch a show. What do we say, ya'll want a show"? The girls hooted in the affirmative. "Go on, perv boy. Strip, or I'll tell everyone in school".

Not that he got any attention from girls before, but Jessica telling the school of his shameful act would be a kiss of death. Reluctantly, Clint pulled his shirt over his head. Before he knew what happened, the shirt was ripped from his hands and thrown into the pool. Next, he dropped his pants. They too were tossed with a splash. Clint clenched his boxers and begged to keep some shred of dignity, but the cat calls from the girls over powered his pleas. Without a word, the boxers were ripped down his thighs from an unknown assailant behind him.

The girls all hollered and whistled, telling him to strike a pose and twirl for them. Clint tried to cover his privates, but Jessica once again took charge and ordered that his hands remain on his hips. All the attention had gone straight to Clint's head -and not the one on his shoulders. As the girls demanded he thrust his hips, he felt his growing cock slap against his thighs and knew before long he would be sporting a full-on erection. Of course, they all noticed as well and what had started as teasing had turned into provocative prodding.

In fact, they caused such a commotion, they woke Jessica's parents. As a light went on in an upstairs bedroom, Clint panicked and made a break for the tree line while the girls were distracted and hid behind the same tree as before. When Jessica's father stepped out onto the deck, he gave up hope of getting his clothes back and embarked on his daunting task of getting home, naked as the day he was born. It certainly wasn't what he expected for his first time being naked in front of a girl, but he knew he would never forget the experience.

As he tip-toed between parked cars and darkened houses, he replayed the night's events in his head. He was surprised not only by how assertive the girls were to tear his clothes away and the positive, though relentless, praise he received; but also by how turned on he was at being the object of the group's undivided attention. It took a car's headlights nearly blowing his hiding spot to bring Clint's focus back to the task at hand of getting home without being arrested for indecent exposure.

Luckily Clint's house was completely black and he retrieved the spare key from its hiding place on the back porch. As he slinked to his room and fell onto his bed, he finally let out a relieved sigh to have gotten out of his predicament unscathed. In his mind though, he was already looking forward to the next time he could do it all over again.