All Comments on 'Flash of Lightning'

by Nobodynoone1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Great start, I enjoyed this. More please. what happens next?

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

I agree with Frankie, this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I gave you a 3 for a fairly good story and had it been a bush described pussy (hairy) instead of a plump one, you would likely have gotten you a 4 or a 5 rating. That shaved razor burnt stuff with pimples and pus oozing from infected ingrown hairs just doesn't get it for some reviewers. I realize this was your first post and you probably did not know any better than to state it like that, so I took it easy in several areas hoping you will improve if you continue to write. But shaved fetish or not, this really needs to be the last shaved (plump) one you put up if you want descent ratings! (yea, it's just a 3 rating).

Nobodynoone1Nobodynoone17 months agoAuthor

Part 2 coming soon you guys 😊

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And then she is pregnant

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

For a single page story, you didn't do too badly. But you failed to build an emotional connection with the brother and sister. 😢 Why does she seek out HIS protection during the storm? When he wraps his arms around her, didn't she feel more than simply safe?

You had an opportunity to expand their emotional bonds and you totally dropped the ball. Siblings aren't going to just fuck in order to get their rocks off. The price is too high to waste it on "just a fuck". If they take the risk of being intimate, then they're going to probably make love. You can pick up anyone else for just a fuck.

Very disappointed! 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I cannot wait for more!!! This was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had a very similar experience except it was my more experienced sis who during a stormy night taught me the nuances of intercourse for the first time.

WolliebuggerWolliebugger7 months ago

I tend to agree with ScottishTexan and will add that I feel a wee bit more detail would be in order. As in be a little bit more descriptive. You say part to is coming soon, light it up and I will up my rating a star. All in all it is a good story line. I have not gone the full incest with a few of my personal stories, (that I might post soon) just step-siblings hooking up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No one lies stories about unhealthy obese people, who "squeeze out of their clothes when they walk."

You ruined what could have been a mediocre story.

Nobodynoone1Nobodynoone16 months agoAuthor

"No one tells stories about..." I believe I just did dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous