Flashback Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I insisted on paying the bill and we got up to leave. Again I had to take help of my jacket to hide my bulging erection. I wasn't sure whether Sanoo noted this, but she did have a wide smile plastered on her face.

The car ride was slightly uncomfotable as I could see her glancing furtively towards my crotch. My constant state of arousal was such that I finally gave up trying to make attempts to hide it. Sanoo was unusually silent and my attempts at conversation failed miserably. Finally I gave up and stayed quiet as well. Soon we reached her apartment complex. As I parked, I was glad of the dim lighting in the car park and the hallways. I grabbed her bag despite her protests and we finally reached her apartment.

Sanoo opened the door, put the bag in and turned towards me. "I think you should come in and quench your thirst."

"Oh...I am okay. I am not thirsty."

She leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips. As my mouth opened involuntarily to her probing tongue, I felt her hand grabbing my hard erection. She broke the kiss and whispered, "I can feel and see your thirst here," she gently squeezed my erection, "and in your eyes. Lets finish what we started in grandma's house!" She smiled.

As she turned to go in, I could not help myself. I grabbed her from behind and pushed my throbbing erection hard agaist her soft buttocks. My hand moved aroud and cupped her soft breasts, gently squeezing them. As a moan escaped my lips involuntarily, she whispered "Easy now, don't rush! We have plenty of time!"

Reluctantly I released her. As I closed the door and turned towards Sanoo, she flew into my arms, pressing her softness against me.

"God...I have dreamt of being with you for last many years," she whispered. "I could never forget our interrupted tryst when we were young." Her eyes glistened with pleasure as her hands caressed my face. I kissed her this time. As our tongues entwined, my hands moved down on her back. I could feel her thongs and the free globes of her soft buttocks. I squeezed them hard, bringing her closer, crushing into my throbbing erection. She ground her hips, trying to move from side to side, her own hands squeezing my buttocks.

After a few moments of this desperate clutching and squeezing, we broke off. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"I want to see you undress and see you naked in the light," I whispered hoarsely.

Sanoo laughed as she flicked on the lights. After removing her necklace and earrings, she reached back to release the dress hooks. Her breast mounds strained against the fabric and I could see her hardened nipples straining against the satin. Seeing my mesmerised look she slowed the unhooking and thrust her breasts out even more seductively. As the dress dropped to the ground, she stepped away and posed seductively with her hands behind her neck.

Her breasts strained the small frilly bra cups, which barely hid her nipples. Her panties just about covered the small triangle of her crotch, with just a hint of black curls of hair in the midline. I wondered if she had a Brazilian down there. And the triangular patch looked wet! Then she turned and the twin mounds of her naked buttocks came into view with the strip of the thong running in between. I gasped at the view and involuntarily my hand started massaging my erection. Her bottom was perfect in shape.

Sanoo put her hands behind and unclasped her bra, and dropped it away. She the hooked her fingers into the strap of her thongs and wriggled her bottom out to drop the away as well. Then she turned to face me. It was a most wondrous site! Her pale, milky breasts were medium size and firm. The brown nipples were erect with excitement. Her waist was narrow and she did have a thin Brazilian strip of hair in the middle leading down to her cleft. She looked soft and firm at the same time!

Sanoo walked seductively to the bed. She knelt and removed my hand from my erection. "That's my job boyo," she gurgled. Holding my hand she pulled me up. "My turn to watch you now," she whispered and lay down on her side propping her head on one arm.

I yanked off my shirt. I stripped off my pants and threw them away. My briefs were barely containing my throbbing erection. I could see her moisten her lips in anticipation. Hooking on the briefs I yanked them down in one motion to free my manhood. It stood proudly, pulsing away. Licking her lips Sanoo sprang up from the bed and came to me. She knelt before me, closed her eyes and pushed her head in my groins, inhaling deeply. She turned her head up, eyes opened, smiling. "And carrying on from the past...". She grabbed my throbbing erection, squeezed it and inserted the deep red head in her mouth. I moaned involuntarily as my hands grabbed her head. She controlled the penetration to avoid gagging, and then started to suck! It was like going back in time. My eyes closed in pleasure. Suddenly she pulled me out. I looked down - "I want you now...right away!" The lust in her eyes was naked. She pulled me to the bed holding my throbbing erection. Flopping back on bed she spread her legs wide. Her wet cleft opened up below her Brazilian. I bent down to put my mouth on her cleft but she yanked my head up.

"No! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" Her lust was clear and it drove me wild. As I knelt between her spread legs, she grabbed my erection, squeezed hard and positioned the head at her vaginal opening.

"Now!"

And I thrust in, sinking in deep in the dripping wet heaven! Her hands went to my buttock grabbing them, nails digging in. She ground her crotch agaisnt mine for what seemed like a long time, her eyes squeezed shut, mouth open in a silent scream. After a seemingly long interval she relaxed enough for me to draw out and thrust in again.

"Aaaaah..." she moaned loudly, again squeezing my buttocks tightly, and grinding her hips against mine. This slow, deep penetrating, grinding sex was incredible. Her nails were painfully digging into my buttocks, but I didn't care! Her breast were jiggling with each savage thrust, adding to my arousal.

Sanoo's moaning was getting more and more long drawn, and at times felt more like crying! Her hips were grinding with every thrust, her head and upper body appeared to be thrashing like crazy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...!"She almost seemed to be crying! My thrusting continued as hard as I could. Sanoo was shuddering like a leaf in a storm. I felt my tension intensify, and I knew it was not going to be long. I wanted to prolong the sex and at the same time I wanted the release! This was what I had wanted since I had laid my eyes on her, the memory of her mouth around my erection tormenting me for years!

Then I exploded! My hips convulsed hard, and with the next few thrusts I emptied myself completely in her!

As I collapsed on her in exhaustion, I finally felt the pressure on my buttocks relax, with the nails not digging any more.

And then I saw tears streamimg down her face.

I cupped her face in concern, kissing her.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No, stupid! It's not you! I have always had fond memories of you and looked forward to meeting you again in person. Your mum always updated me with your photos and videoclips. It was lovely to see you grow into this handsome, nice personality. After your mum's last video, I had a funny feeling deep down in my stomach, an ache really! I didnt think I could have such strong desire to be intimate with you. It was overwhelming. I was simply wet from the anticipation of seeing you. When I met you in person, my desire kind of spread like a wildfire through me. I was hoping you would like me. Obviously when I noted your arousal, I was so thrilled. I didn't realise it would make me so emotional."

She smiled wanly "Sorry to blabber on like a love-struck teenager, but...."

I closed her mouth with a deep kiss.

I could feel her heart beating rapidly against my chest.

She sighed as I pulled back.

I looked into her eyes, "You know, I had the exact same feelings about you! I was so looking forward to meeting you, but this physical reaction to you was totally out of my control. I am so excited that you feel the same way. I feel...I know...I...."

She put her hand on my mouth, "Stop! Dont say anything! You are leaving tomorrow for further training far away and my future appears to be grounded here. Enjoy your growing up, your free life, the specialist training! Just remember this as a special day! it certainly was the best day of my life! Let me enjoy this with no other complicated thoughts in my mind!"

Looking at her resolute expression, I nodded and kissed her again. As I rolled off her, she turned towards me, draped her right leg across my body, snuggled closer to put her head on my chest, both her soft breasts pressing on me. "Are you able to sleep with me tonight? I would hate to be alone!"

"Of course! I would love to stay here as well! Although I will need to go early, around 5.00 am, to collect my packed cases from home."

She seemed greatly relieved. Lifting her she kissed me again, looked in my eyes deeply for a few seconds as if memorising my face, then with a long sigh, slid back to place her head on my chest,

Her right hand lazily caressed my shoulder, then arm, and as it moved down my side to the hip, the familiar stirring started. As my erection poked her thigh she chuckled softly.

"I think you better sleep," she muttered in mock exasperation, "Otherwise you won't get any sleep!"

I agreed and saw her eyes looking sleepy as well. Her hand though, gradually moved to my erection and held it, gently, without moving. As if she didnt want to let go off me. The pressure stayed for sometime as my manhood throbbed gently against her fingers.

I watched her relaxed face, eyes closed. The corners of her lips were upturned in a half smile. I felt an incredible tenderness towards her.

God...I... - but then I pushed the thought away, as she probably had done as well. She was right. It was, for now, best to enjoy the day gone and not complicate matters. Especially since she seemed to have stepped back from a delicate point.

My eyelids were getting incredibly heavy and the last thing I remember was her soft body pressing against mine and her finger around my, now semi-hard penis.

I woke up to my soft alarm and found myself a little disoriented. Then I saw Sanoo next to me. She had rolled off me, turned to the otherside, lying on her side. The view of her with the small waist and smooth, rounded, naked buttocks got me hard instantly. I rolled towards her and pressed myself against her buttocks.

"Mmmm...." she slowly came awake. As my erection tickled the cleft between her buttocks, she snuggled backwards closer, lifting her top leg a little. Using her left hand between her legs, she held my erection and guided me inside her. I mmediately started thrusting and came hard within a few strokes! As my hips shuddered with spent pleasure, I slid out of her and lay on my my back.

Sanoo turned to meand caressed my face with a smile.

"Right, a nice quickie to end the encounter, eh?"

"I'm sorry, I could not help myself! You...you intoxicate me!"

"Awww...what a nice thing to say to a girl! And its okay, I am still sated from last night. You best get going, otherwise you are going to be late."

She watched me with a peculair smile, as I got ready to leave. I dressed quickly and turned to her to say goodbye. She stood up languidly in her full naked glory, swept in my arms. Hugging me tightly she kissed me deeply. She pulled back her head, looked at me lovingly.

"Good luck Manu. have a brilliant future! Hopefully we'll meet again!"

With another quick squeeze of her softness against me, she pushed me away gently towards the door.

I turned at the door to take a last look at her. She waved and blew a kiss towards me, a longing expression on her face.

Maybe it was imagination but I thought I saw a hint of wetness in her eyes.

With the greatest reluctance I closed the door softly behind me. I waited for a few seconds to let my emotions recede before walking away briskly, not looking back.

***

12