Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not as much of a problem as trying to sexually seduce his mother and convincing his mother-in-law and sister-in-law to have sex with him, Emma having sex with David's brother and/or father wouldn't be a problem. Both men have always been enamored with Emma's huge breasts since he started dating her 30-years-ago. They've always been staring at her big tits, especially when she wears a bathing suit that shows everything but her areolas and nipples. As much as he knew his brother would have sex with his sister-in-law, he knew his father would have sex with his daughter-in-law.

Keeping it all in the family, whether they knew it or not, David and Emma eased themselves into the swinging lifestyle by wanting to have swinging sex with their neighbor and with their relatives. A win/win for both, as much as Emma, no doubt, wanted to have sex with her neighbor, his father, and his brother, he wanted to have sex with her mother and sister. Yet, the woman that he sexually wanted the most, more than any other woman, was his mother. While masturbating himself imagining his mother naked and having sex with her, he has always wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

# # #

"I saw you watching me when I was in my nightgown and hanging my laundry," said Emma to Bob. "At first, I was embarrassed that you saw so much of my naked body and nearly, naked body. When I noticed you watching, I almost went inside to grab my bathrobe. Yet, truthfully, after being married to the same man for nearly 30-years, I enjoyed the sexual attention of you staring at all that I was showing," she said giving Bob a sexy look.

He gave her a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Sorry for staring but you have such a beautiful body and when I saw your naked ass and your naked pussy, I couldn't remove my eyes from you," he said.

She feigned an embarrassed, little laugh.

"It's been a long time since a man looked at me in that sexual kind of way," she said letting out a sad sigh. Sexually teasing him by showing him more of what he, obviously, wanted to see, she inhaled and puffed out her blouse and bra clad chest while giving him a sexy look and looking down at her big tits. "Did you see anything you liked?"

Bob returned her sexy look with his sexy look. For a 65-year-old man, well preserved and looking ten-years-younger, he didn't look his age. A good-looking man, David understood his wife's sexual attraction to their neighbor. With his cock the only prick she ever saw, touched, stroked, sucked, and fucked, he understood her wanting to sexually experience another man. In the way that he wanted to have sex with another woman who wasn't his wife, he understood his wife wanting to have sex with another man who wasn't her husband.

"Did I see anything I liked?" He laughed. "Are you kidding me? I've always been a breast man. Something my wife didn't have; you have huge tits. With my wife the only woman that I've intimately known, not knowing how to go about this, if I'm not talking out of line, but I would love to see your naked breasts, Emma," said Bob. He stared at Emma's huge breasts through her blouse and bra. "If it's not too much to ask, I'd love to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck your naked tits," he said.

Ready to show him her naked tits, Emma looked at her husband before returning her look to Bob. Receiving the go ahead nod from David, Emma slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse. Exposing the tops of her meaty and abundant breasts, she revealed her long, sexy line of cleavage, and her huge white, underwire brassiere. Bob stared at all that he could see of her bra clad breasts as if he had never seen a woman in her sexy brassiere before. No doubt, compared to his flat chested wife of 40-years, Emma was a sexual Goddess.

Emma removed her blouse and took her sweet time folding it. Meanwhile, as if hypnotized and mesmerized by her big, bra clad tits, Bob continued staring at Emma's bra clad breasts. Then, continuing to sexually tease her neighbor while David watched, as if doing a striptease, she removed one bra strap from her slim and sexy shoulder before removing the other bra strap from her other slim and sexy shoulder. Showing him a side view of her huge, bra clad breasts, she turned partway to the side and, shockingly, invited Bob to help her remove her bra.

"Would you be so kind as to unhook me, Bob?"

As if he was a horny teenage, with him already showing a big bulge in his pants, Bob stood from his chair and walked over to Emma sitting on the couch. He sat beside her to unhook the five clasps on the back of her bra. Her bra was so big that it looked as if she was wearing a corset or a white, bulletproof vest. With his wife barely having A cup breasts and wearing a one hook bra, obviously, never had Bob seen such a huge bra supporting breasts as big.

With trembling fingers, Bob nervously struggled to unhook her clasps. Finally, when all of her clasps were unhooked, while holding her bra cups in place with her cupped hands, she turned to face him. As if she was a stripper paid to strip for his birthday party, she slowly removed one bra cup from her huge breast before peeling off the other bra cup. Cupping her naked breasts in her hands, as if looking to see what he could see, she slowly and sexually seductively removed her hands. Then, she stared down at her enormous, naked breasts before looking up at him.

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed, she sat beside him topless while facing him. Emma was as sexually aroused showing another man her naked breasts as David was sexually excited that his wife was flashing another man her naked tits, and as Bob was enthralled in seeing Emma's naked breasts. Now, with her finally having a flashing story to tell, she couldn't wait to tell her exhibitionist friends that she showed her neighbor her naked breasts. Diane and Carol would be so proud of her for not only flashing Bob her naked ass and pussy but now for exposing her naked breasts to him, too.

With him never removing his eyes from Emma's naked breasts and from watching Bob's reaction to seeing her big, naked tits, David was sexually thrilled watching his wife expose her naked tits to their neighbor. Making for two, very happy men, clearly, Bob was sexually excited seeing Emma's huge breasts up close and David was sexually captivated watching his wife expose her naked breasts to her neighbor. No doubt, as he had already confessed, Bob couldn't wait to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her enormous tits.

"Wow, Emma. Your breasts are so big and so shapely. Never have I seen breasts as big and as shapely as your huge tits," he said looking up at her looking back at him. While staring at her naked tits, he paused to take a big breath and, as if asking his permission, he looked at David before looking back at Emma. "May I touch them? May I feel them? May I fondle your tits? I would love to suck your huge, erect nipples."

David gave his wife an affirmative nod and Emma gave Bob a sexy smile.

"Of course. I love having my breasts touched, felt, fondled, and my nipples fingered," she said. "I'd love nothing more than for you to suck my nipples, Bob."

As if Bob had never felt tits before, he was all over Emma's huge breasts. He touched them. He felt them, he squeezed them, and he fondled them while twisting, turning, and pulling her nipples.

"They're so big that I can't even fit them in my hand, and as you can tell from my big feet and my big cock, I don't have small hands," he said with a laugh. "I can't believe how soft and how firm they are at the same time," he said gulping out his next question with nervousness. Then, obviously nervous, asking her permission again, he asked if he could suck her tits. "May I suck them? May I suck your nipples, Emma," asked Bob looking from Emma to look at David before he looked back at Emma.

She giggled her delight at Bob's nervousness.

# # #

"Sure," said Emma. "I love having my tits sucked," she said again. "Yet, first, do me a favor."

Bob looked at Emma ready to do anything she asked.

"A favor? What? Anything. Ask me anything," said Bob. "What would you like me to do? What's your favor, Emma?"

As if she was a naughty schoolgirl sexually teasing her classmate, she giggled at his eager, sexual anticipation of her asking him a favor.

"Take off your pants and your underwear. I want to see your cock. Show me your big dick. My husband's prick is the only prick I've ever seen, touched, stroked, sucked, and fucked," said Emma hinting at all that was soon to come.

As if his pants were on fire, Bob removed his pants and stepped out his underwear. As if he was a horny teenage boy, his cock erected itself as soon as he removed his underwear. As it did when he stood in his driveway talking to her, his stiff prick stuck straight out as if begging her to touch him, stroke him, suck him, and fuck him.

"May I touch you and stroke you while you suck my tits," asked Emma?

Bob's mouth fell open with shocked surprise.

"Are you kidding me," he asked with a dirty laugh? "Yes, of course. I'd love for you to touch my cock while stroking my prick, Emma," he said. "I haven't had sex since my wife died. And with my wife the only woman that I've intimately know, I've never had sex with a woman as sexy and as beautiful as you."

# # #

As if she was grabbing the handle of a hammer, Emma reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock. As if not want let go and as if afraid that he'd pull away, she squeezed his prick while he felt her tits and sucked her nipples. Then, slowly stroking him, she stroked him a little faster and a little harder. Other than her husband's erect prick, she had never stroked another cock before. Already knowing the answer to her question, deliberately teasing him, Emma asked her question.

"May I masturbate you, Bob?" She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his big, erect prick in her hand. "I'd love to watch you cum."

As if he couldn't speak, Bob looked at her with shocked sexual excitement.

"Yes, yes, of course. Oh, my God. I would love for you to masturbate me, Emma," said Bob seemingly looking a little disappointed that she wasn't asking to blow him. "I would love to cum for you. I would love to see you watching me cum."

She stroked him a little faster and a little harder before asking him her next question and asking him all that he had obviously hoped to hear.

"May I take you in my mouth? May I suck your prick, Bob? May I blow you? I'd love for you to cum in my mouth," said Emma while driving him mad with sexual excitement.

Bob stared at her stunned.

"I'd be honored for you to blow me, Emma. It would be my sexual privilege for you to blow me. I've love for you to suck my prick, just as I'd love to ejaculate my cum in your mouth," he said.

While stroking him and staring up at him, Emma lowered her head to take Bob's stiff prick in her mouth. Only, the second dick she ever had in her mouth, she stroked him while sucking him. Having not had sex since his wife died and with Emma a great cocksucker, it didn't take him long to cum in her mouth. While she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes and his stiff prick in her mouth, he looked down at her with shocked, sexual excitement.

"Emma. Oh, my God, Emma. I can't believe you're blowing me. I can't believe you're sucking my cock."

He put a gentle hand to the back of her red, pretty head. He stroked her long, lush, beautiful, red hair. Then, humping her mouth, he fucked her face. As much as Emma wanted Bob to cum in her mouth, obviously, he couldn't wait to cum in her mouth. Finally, he confessed something that he had never told anyone.

"This is the first blowjob I've ever had in my life. I was married to my wife for forty-years and in all of that time, even when she was inebriated, she never took me in her mouth. She never blew me. She never sucked my cock," he said with sadness and with a long pause as if rethinking his sexual confession. "I've never ejaculated cum in a woman's mouth. You'll be the first woman that I've ever experienced receiving a blowjob," he said.

To be continued...

12