Flat Chested Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you notice both Alison and Alyssa fawning over you tonight?"

I lied, or should I say I tried to, "Not really, sure they looked cute but no, I wasn't paying that much attention."

Corrine slapped my arm," Bullshit, you were perving them all night, you had a hardon once, I saw it."

I was caught but this was my little sister, how the hell do I respond and still not sound like a pervert.

"Okay, I'll admit I was a little turned on watching them, but I wasn't perving, just taking in the lovely scenery, by the way, you're looking pretty damned hot yourself."

"You really think so? Never thought my older hunk of a brother would tell me I look hot. I will admit though, if you weren't my brother, I'd jump your bones."

We both burst out laughing at the same, I replied, "Yeah, but we are brother and sister and that's the name of that tune. You're cute as hell, but to be honest I've never imagined having sex with you."

"Well no shit dumb ass, I was only trying to convey to you how attractive you are, after all, when your sister says you're cute you probably are. Don't let it go to your head." She quickly backtracked, "Oh shit, that didn't sound quite right did it?"

"Tell you what Corr, let's call it a night before we dig this hole any deeper."

Monday morning came in with a bang, I mean literally a bang, thunder-boomers shook the windows and rattled the doors. Corrine was planning to ride her bike to work at the store in town which wasn't going to work, I told her I'd ride in with mom and she could take my car. That first morning was a whirl, so many things I had never been a part of even though I'd worked for my folks since I was fourteen. The gal hired to oversee the finances was named Abigail, she informed me that everyone referred to her as Abby, with that settled we set out to conquer the first day.

I didn't see Alison or Alyssa until mid-afternoon, the noon hour is always packed with contractors needing this or that so dad had always given the checkers a ten minute break at eleven and then a half hour at two, which seemed to work fine. We three and two others were in the break room munching on our bag lunches, the break room had a microwave and small fridge, but we had all packed a bag lunch that first day. As I walked in both girls greeted me and told me to have a seat next to them, except Alison and Alyssa were sitting across from each other, what to do without offending one or the other.

Mom came to my rescue, "Ken, eat here with Abby and me, we have some things to discuss."

Phew, dodged that bullet, from that day forward I made it a practice to eat lunch in my office, Alyssa would be going to late shift in a few weeks which would eliminate the immediate dilemma. She would be covering the registers while Alison ate lunch. As things weeded themselves out routines were established, the three girls gathered nightly on one of the three porches to talk and sneak a beer, I basically submerged myself in the job. I needed to make a success of myself, though dad was no longer with us I was determined not to disappoint my parents.

When Alyssa's parents returned from Europe, they brought with them a cousin the same age as Alyssa, it was announced that she and Alyssa would be touring the states throughout the rest of the summer on mommy and daddy's dime. The cousin wanted to see the US, Alyssa's folks weren't going to do it, she didn't really have a choice. On a Monday morning they jumped in daddy's new Jeep Comanche and headed for the Grand Canyon, I wouldn't see Alyssa for another five months and then only briefly while she was home for the Christmas holidays.

With Alyssa no longer in the picture Alison made it clear she was in pursuit of my affection, she behaved at work, but the evenings were without restrictions in her mind, or so it seemed. Her attire became more provocative without being slutty, her makeup was always done to perfection, her dark brown skin seemed to shimmer in the light of early evening dusk. Attire in the house had relaxed some as well now that I was a permanent fixture, it was nothing to see mother quickly scoot to the laundry room for a blouse or jeans in just panties and bra, nothing alluring, typical mom underwear I guess.

I do recall one time when I was home for the holidays before dad died that I'd seen mom in some slinky panties and an almost transparent bra. When I raised my eyebrows and smiled she grinned at me, "Your father likes them and I like to please him." She slapped my butt as I passed her in the hall giggling like a schoolgirl, then there was the time I'd overheard she and Corrine talking in her bedroom.

"Mom, I was going through your top drawers looking for some nylons earlier cuz mine ripped and at the back of the right drawer I found two pair of what look like old worn out panties. What gives?"

Mother chuckled, "A sky blue pair of nylon bikini and a pair of white stretch lace, a full brief that you can see through. Right?"

"Exactly. How long have you had them, they're obviously too small to fit anymore?"

I heard the bed move and assumed mother had leaned back against the headboard, "If you must know the blue ones were the first pair your dad ever took off me, it was also the first time we made love in the front seat of his Oldsmobile Cutlass. I had let a boy take my virginity almost a year earlier at the age of eighteen and we'd had sex a few times, but it was never satisfying for me. Your father changed all of that in twenty minutes. It was crowded with my seat all the way back and his butt against the dashboard, he gave me such a strong orgasm I nearly fainted. It was winter, he had to get me out of the car and help me walk a little to clear my head."

"Okay mom, but what about the others? Why are they significant?"

I heard her laugh softly then mutter, "Oh my, just thinking about them makes me tingly, those were the panties I had on the first time he went down on me. Is that what they still call it? He loved those panties, especially since he could see the dark triangle in the front, I just couldn't throw either pair away. Don't you be telling your brother these things, this stays between us, girl talk."

I quickly slipped down the hall to my room as Corrine gave mom a goodnight on the cheek and made her way down the hall to her bedroom. The new norm for evening attire had become mother in a loose pull over of some sort and gym type shorts in the evening. For Corrine it was a T and panties before bed, sometimes the tee hid her assets other times it didn't. It was common to see the front of her panties in one of two conditions, puffed out nicely in a looser pair or so tight she had a camel toe. I chose not to look, or at least not stare, how can you ignore pussy on display like that, sister or not? When the girls would gather at our house to chat in the evenings I noticed that Alison's attire had become skimpier as well, her I didn't ignore.

Alison had a lovely figure to accompany the soft delicate features of her face, her bust wasn't huge but it was more than ample, before I ever tasted of her delights I assumed she was easily a 34 D, though her waist wasn't tiny it was certainly slim, a cute butt with just enough curve to make it desirable. She was by no means difficult to look at, by mid-summer she was in full attack mode, at our house almost every night, insisted on sitting next to me, we'd go for coffee or a light meal two or three times a week. The county fair was coming up and she wanted to know if I was going to take her, my lightning fast mind did not miss that hint.

"Alison, would you like to go to the county fair with me? We could go on Saturday if you like, there'll be the talent show at six, we could go earlier, grab some greasy carny food and then go to the show."

I had been walking her home in the dark when I asked, she stopped, took my face in both hands, stood on tip toes and kissed me full on the mouth. Standing back she smiled, "Yes, I'd like that very much."

Saturday rolled around, I washed my Buick, vacuumed it out and polished the interior, little did I know she and I would be making memories that night in my Lacrosse such as mom and dad had decades ago in his Cutlass. Walking to the door I was in a great mood until her dad opened the door stepping onto the porch extending his hand, with my hand firmly in his grip he proceeded to tell me his baby girl was precious and innocent and if I did anything to alter that there would be recompense. I nodded, he let go of my hand and opened the door yelling, "Ali, he's here." Mr. Johnstone had known me since I was a kid, but instead of saying Ken was there to pick her up, it was *he's here*, almost like I didn't belong.

She asked what her dad had said when we got in the car, I reiterated as best I could his exact words, she huffed and said softly .... "Innocent my ass."

I had a hard time not looking at her constantly as I drove, while sitting her short skirt was up around the tops of her thighs with just enough skirt left to cover her most intimate parts, her top wasn't tight but it was definitely worn to display her wares, again, she didn't look slutty, but certainly inviting. At the fair we rode a couple of the more conservative rides, ate some carny food and found seats at the grandstand for the talent show. Our city is fairly diverse concerning different races and cultures, however, there were very few mixed marriages, which caused several heads to turn our way, we weren't married, but it was obvious we were together.

After sharing a funnel cake we decided to venture toward home, the direction of our houses was to the left exiting the gate, she took my hand and told me to turn right. We drove in silence until we approached Potters Dam Road which she told me to take, I drove a half mile or so when she told me to turn left onto an old logging trail, about five hundred feet in it opened into a large clearing.

"Move off to the right and park in those shadows," she told me.

It was far enough into the bushes that we had to leave the windows up or be invaded by mosquitos, I left the car running with the air on enough to stay dehumidified. We wasted no time leaning across the console kissing frantically, with her left hand behind my neck she pulled the top from the waist of her skirt with her right, then grabbing my left hand thrust it under her top. By the time my hand hit her tit I was consumed with lust, the bra was nearly non-existent, the material so soft and delicate it was like nothing was there. I squeezed her breast enough to cause a whimper, as she pushed her chest into my hand I sought the hard nipple pulling and pinching it lightly, more whimpers and then the words, "Come round to my side."

Opening the door second thoughts went through my mind. This was a girl I grew up with, and she worked for me, what would her dad do if he knew I had slept with his little girl? Was she a virgin? What if she only thinks she's ready and isn't? My cock won the debate as I walked to the passenger door and opened it, she got out, opened the rear door, scooted in and removed her top, with the bra gone she looked marvelous. Young, taut, firm titties with no sag whatsoever, pointing straight at me as if they were screaming, "suck me", then as she lay back, I noticed what I had wondered all night. No panties.

I kicked off my sandals, dropped my jeans and underwear, whipped off my top and crawled in, lying in the saddle of her luscious hips, I stopped and asked before going any further.

"Are you sure about this Alison? I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Yes, I'm sure and you won't be taking advantage of me. I took my panties off in hopes we'd get this far, I'm not my daddy's little girl, I'm a young woman with a sexual appetite, just so you know, I'm very picky about who satisfies that appetite, usually it's my vibrator. I want it to be you though Kenny, I want you inside me, to pound on my hungry pussy, we can make love another time, tonight I need it hard and deep."

The patch of hair between her legs was small but tight and curly, I played with her bush a little as we kissed, then more as I sucked on her eager nipples, when she lifted her hips into my hand I knew it was time to lower my mouth to a hot flowing set of pussy lips. Letting the nipple POP from my mouth I slid down her body stopping with my mouth directly above her vulva, I whispered, "Open", which she instantly did. With my ass jammed against the car door I licked her delicate petals until she raised her hips off the seat and yelled, "Oh Kenny, oh damn, oh fuck that's so good."

I didn't stop, I immediately attacked her clit which took her into a second climax in less than two minutes, this one she had both hands at the back of my head pulling me in while she humped into my face. My cheeks glistened in the moonlight as she pulled me up for a tongue tangling kiss, pulling back she licked my face smiling.

"I like the taste of my pussy, sometimes after I cum I suck my vibrator. Leave my skirt on and fuck me Kenny, when I was younger I used to dream that you caught me without any panties in my short school skirt and then took my innocence. Now I want it for real, I want you to fuck me in my schoolgirl skirt."

My dick was leaking precum like a slow faucet as I lowered myself into those lovely hips, neither of us had to direct my dick to her vagina, we somehow lined up and with a slight push the head was inside her, as it did she pushed on my chest. Taking two or three deep breaths she told me to proceed, we fell into a comfortable rhythm when she blurted, "Harder Kenny, harder, make me cum."

Using the door for leverage I was pushing into her so hard she had to put her arms up and push against the opposite door to keep from hitting her head against the arm rest. I pulled out and told her *ass in the air* she knew exactly what I meant and had changed positions within seconds. Driving my cock all the way with the first stroke she let out a loud EEEP and with the next stroke pushed her cute ass back into my thrust with all the energy she possessed.

"Oh God Kenny this is so good, you're bigger than the other two guys, you fill me up completely, fuck me hard Kenny, cum in my pussy, I want to feel our warm creamy sperm."

The word sperm made me hesitate, then she yelled at me, "No, don't you dare stop and don't you dare cum before I do, now make me cum and fill my pussy, it's okay, I'm on the pill."

My head was hitting the roof as my ass slammed into her eager beaver (pun intended), the air was filled with grunts, groans, whimpers, moaning and Uh's on nearly every stroke, as I felt her body tighten I knew I would be right behind her. Her breathing stopped, she pushed back into me and let out a blood curdling scream which in turn caused me to jam tight against her ass and dump a few weeks' worth of seed as deep inside as possible. With the two of us wheezing and searching for our next breath she raised up almost flat against my torso, turned her head enough to kiss me and proclaim.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had, which hasn't been that many, now I know those assholes were lying when they said white guys have little dicks. You're bigger than they were and you're certainly better at this than they are, they were done awfully quick, I'd have to finish myself off after they dropped me at the dorm. And neither of them would go down on me, the only way I knew it could be good is because my roomie was a lez and loved to lick me without making me lick her. I have to say, she's got nothing on you."

We dressed and made our way home, I had both paper towels and handi-wipes in the trunk which helped her clean up, she had brought along a light days pad and used it telling me her mom checked her underwear and she didn't want there to be any signs of sex in them. I wondered what kind of mom still checks her daughter's underwear at twenty years of age. We continued our trysts throughout the summer finding different spots where we could be naked on blankets or skinny dipping in out of the way ponds always making sure we were completely hands off at work, in fact we began eating lunch at different times to avoid any chatter.

I think mother knew, she was now doing my laundry along with hers and Corrine's, on a Saturday morning while I was at the table she was sorting clothes in the laundry room directly off the kitchen.

She stopped, walked to the table and sat next to me looking in my eyes.

"I have one thing to say, "I'm glad all of that is no longer going into your bed sheets or my used panties like it did so many years ago. Yes, I knew you were using my panties, but they were easier to wash than the sheets so I didn't really care. The reason I say something is if you're banging Alison, you make damned sure you're taking precautions."

Following that incident not another word was said about it. The more I assumed the role of CEO the more I thought about implementing new ideas for the stores, the first being that we would be open to contractors from six thirty AM until eight which was our normal opening time. The contractors could use the back entrance, our lumber desk was at the back, we would leave the front banks of lights off until regular opening hours, with no registers open the contractors had to be people with open accounts. Sales increased immediately, but so did contractors not paying their bills on time, which forced Abby to implement some fairly stringent controls, not everyone liked it, but they were mostly the ones slow to pay.

By summers end the new system was flowing quite well, the dead beats were still dead beats, we limited the amount they could charge so we wouldn't be hurt too bad if they went bust. Alison and I were going out two or three times a week in the evenings by summers end, nearly always enjoying one another unless she was in her cycle. Her dad was such a prick at times that I stopped picking her up at her request, she would drive herself and meet me somewhere. When our night was over she'd drive herself home, I never could figure out why he disliked me so much.

With school back in session it was just mom and me again in that big old house, we had become like friendly adults over the summer, which is what she said she thought parents and kids ought to be like after they reached a certain age. Oh yes, I still listened to her and absolutely respected her, but it was a much looser atmosphere than when I was a teen. Corrine came home at Thanksgiving, Alison and I had made plans to be together while she was home for the holiday until she changed her mind, telling Corrine to let me know something had come up and she wouldn't be coming home.

I sluffed it off and was good with it until the same thing happened at Christmas, only this time she was traveling to New England with friends, we had been making plans via text for weeks, then nothing. When I brought it up to Corrine she told me we'd talk later, I was to come to her room after mom went to bed. With me on a chair next to her bed and her lounging against the wall I asked if she knew why Alison hadn't come home.

"She went to New England with a guy in her econ class, I don't think it's romantic yet, but it's close if not. The other thing is her dad, I don't know what you did to piss him off but he hates your guts, wants her to have nothing to do with you."

We chatted a little more, I went to bed and made the decision to write it off as an experience, she was five years younger, I had no hold on her and was glad we'd had at least a summer of fun and sex, pretty damned good sex at that. Alyssa was home for a week during which time she had a meal with us and we four played Scrabble one evening. She was more quiet than usual, she'd always been reserved but this visit she seemed more resolute in what she wanted out of life.

Alison didn't come home for Easter or spring break choosing instead to go with *friends* to Aruba, the picture was loud and clear, I wasn't a part of her life any longer. When Corrine came home after the school year ended guess who was back in the neighborhood, yup, Alison. I knew only because Corrine mentioned at supper one evening that she, Alyssa and Alison were meeting for a sundae later that night. I wondered if Alison would reach out or not, she wasn't working for us that summer, she'd landed an internship working with her dad at the courthouse. Alyssa was working at the local hospital, in what capacity I wasn't sure, all I really knew is that she wasn't working for me.