Flat Chested Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Ken, no tongues, not tonight and no sliding the crotch to the side, you play from the front or you don't play at all. I was really enjoying your finger on my clit, give that a bit more attention and I'll cream on your fingers."

I did as she asked and brought her to a climax twice before she clamped her legs on my hand and whispered, "No more, I'm too sensitive. Lay back and let me give you a hand job."

Knowing a hand job underneath the confines of my underwear wasn't going to work I lifted and slid them down to below the base of my dick. She frowned at first but then smiled when she realized what I was doing, the degree to which she had planned this became evident when she grabbed a tube of water based lube off the nightstand, (it looked like anal lube) slathered my dick and her hand with it and proceeded to stroke, her long slender fingers wrapped all the way around me with her fingertips barely touching.

"Mmmm, nice cock Kenny, I prefer them like yours, cut with a big angry looking head, one that's gonna spread the insides of me open so the rest can fit inside, it's bigger than it felt in your underwear, have you got a nice big load for me baby? I'm going to love watching your cock twitch and jerk as it shoots stream after stream of baby juice onto your chest."

It took her no time and I began to tense, she sensed what was going to happen and began whispering again, "You gonna cum for Lyssa, show me what will splash inside my pussy when we fuck next time."

I raised my hips, my legs straightened, my cock swelled slightly and stream after stream shot into the air, most landing on me but one went sideways and splattered her breast before it was only dribbles and involuntary twitches.

"Thank you Kenny, you had lots for me, I like that. I've had men cum from a hand job but I don't think anyone ever shot that far or had this much semen, it will feel wonderful in me. I absolutely love the feeling of cum blasting inside my puss. By the way lover, my body may not be very big physically but my pussy will take all you have."

Pulling the covers up after wiping me off with a wet cloth we slipped into what one might call a short nap waking just after one in the morning. Following a short time of cuddling I started to get up, holding me tight she asked if I must go.

"I should Lyssa, I'd rather not face your parents in the morning and that's what will happen if we go back to sleep. Let's go to brunch tomorrow with mom and your folks if they want, I'll pick you up at ten thirty."

The five of us went for brunch, Alyssa and I mainly sat back and let our parents talk, they seemed more comfortable talking about issues that impacted their lives given their ages. Lying on a blanket in her back yard that afternoon the phone rang about four, opening it she answered, "This is Alyssa."

Then said no more for over a minute before saying, "Thank you, thank you very much, I look forward to working with you. Yes, good afternoon."

Raising my eyebrows and smiling I asked, "Well, was that the clinic?"

She didn't say a word as she rolled atop my chest planting her lips on mine with a long, deep, French kiss. Raising her head to look at me she took a deep breath, then began.

"It was, I start in three weeks at a rate higher than I'm receiving now, I'll give my two weeks' notice tomorrow and be back here the following weekend. I'll be able to be with you all the time, now that we'll be together, (long pause) we are going to be together, right?" I nodded emphatically. "Now that we're going to be together it's time to let you have your way with me, mom and dad will be gone until real late, like one or two, we can make all the noise we want, you are gonna get so screwed tonight lover boy."

Knowing I needed to go home and talk over some business issues with mother I told Alyssa to text when she wanted me to come over. She texted just after six telling me the back door was unlocked and to come directly to the bedroom. As I hugged mom goodbye I told her I wouldn't be home until late if at all.

Smiling she asked, ""Will you be at Alyssa's?" I nodded. "Is she the one Ken, are you ready to settle down and give me some grandbabies, Lord knows your sister's in no hurry."

"She's the real deal ma, I've had girlfriends before but none like her, she makes my head spin just watching her enter a room. Of all the girls I've dated she's the only one I could ever see myself being with for life, so, I guess the answer to your question is ... she's the one."

I walked to her house, went in the back door and made my way to her bedroom, the door was slightly ajar, I could smell the inviting fragrances being emitted by the candles, walking through the door there she lay, in a pair of bikini panties and a see through top. As our eyes met she smiled and signaled with her finger to come closer, I wasted no time shedding my clothes as I went, with nothing but my underwear on she sat up and leaned to me.

"Let's get rid of these underwear right away shall we. I want that big boy in my mouth and pussy tonight, I want your face buried in that hairy little nest between my legs you say you like so much until I scream to stop."

Pulling them down she reached for my cock opening her mouth as leaned forward, she wasted no time circling the head with her soft warm lips, bobbing her head back and forth until a little over half was in her mouth. I liked her rhythm and the depth she took me in, deep enough for plenty of stimulation without her gagging, hands on my thighs, nothing but lips and a swirling tongue on my cock. Pulling back and stroking my dick with her hand she looked up into my eyes.

"I want you to cum in my mouth Kenny, some guys think if they cum inside a woman's puss they own you, for me if I let you cum in my mouth, I'm yours. After all, what's a pussy for other than to dump a load into? If you think about it it's no big deal, but cumming in my mouth, now that's a big deal, cum in my mouth Kenny, make me yours."

That being said she wrapped her lips around my cock and continued, I didn't last another five minutes and I could feel my balls beginning their slow churn, my dick was swelling, Lyssa was making shorter strokes and as I began to erupt she slid her lips back locking them onto the head of my cock and swallowed every drop I produced. My knees were weak and my legs were wobbly as I sat next to her.

"Thank you for that load of baby juice sir, I must say there was a substantial volume, not complaining, simply letting you know I enjoyed the first round. How would you like to eat me, on my back or me on your face?"

I was slipping her sheer top off as I leaned down and sucked a long hard nipple into my mouth, geez I loved her tits, they weren't big but they damned sure were appreciative, I pushed her back and patted her thigh to lift so the panties could come off. As they did I planted my face directly into her smoldering, wet, eager pussy. I licked for a minute or more and then stood.

"On my face, I love that position, nothing more exciting in oral than to look at those delicious soft petals of lust as they open for my tongue. Can I play with your tits as I eat your lovely hair pie?"

She grinned, "Oh, please do, Jean-Luc didn't pay much attention to them, he always talked about me having implants to make them bigger, I would love to have them mangled while I ride your face. Fair warning, I tend to gush heavy at times, you may have a wet shiny face when you're done."

With me lying on my back she began scooting up my body, when her breasts were even with my mouth I pulled her body down and sucked both nipples. Lifting up she whispered.

"My god man, you certainly know how to make my body tingle, let go so I can move up."

Holding onto the headboard she lowered herself slowly above my lips, hovering slightly above my lips I pushed her knees out a few inches dropping her labia directly onto my mouth. My tongue shot out splitting the outer and inner labia in one firm lick, as my tongue hit the clit her hips jerked, pressing harder into my mouth she whimpered. Between her rocking and my licking we had formed a slow gentle pace, one that would take her over the edge without being hurried, it was time to put my hands on her firm small breasts.

When my hands covered them she sighed heavily and pushed into them, moving my fingers outward I took ahold of each nipple and pulled a little, she seemed to like that so I pinched and pulled at the same time, her head fell back and her mouth was a gaping cavern, she looked at me with piercing eyes.

"Finally, a man who's figured out I like my tits played with when I fuck, you can pinch a little harder, I'm almost there Kenny, when I start to cum squeeze them hard, don't be gentle, don't hurt me but don't be gentle. Oh my, here it comes."

I watched as her stomach muscles convulsed and rippled, her hips were rocking back and forth, she was pushing her pussy against my face and then came the scream along with a face full of girl cream. Her nectar, her wonderfully aromatic essence coating the lower half of my face, moving out from under her to get a washcloth she grabbed my arm.

"Wait, kiss me."

We lay in each other's arms taking a short break, a very short break as she fiddled with my cock and balls, it seemed to take no time and I was once again ready for action. Rolling onto her back pulling me with her she opened her long thin legs for me to lay between, kissing me she looked at me in the candlelight.

"Make love to me, I want this memory emblazoned into my memory, take me slow and deep, I want to look into your eyes as you make me yours, I have nothing more precious to give you than my body. Take me Ken, mark me as yours with a load of cum deep inside me. I really like it from behind, so we'll fuck next time, but tonight I want it to be all about us. I need you in me now,"

With her right hand between us my dick lay lengthwise in the palm of her hand, like a hotdog would, gently pulling me forward she moved the head around within the vulva to make sure I was wet as she placed me at the entrance to her vagina, with her left hand on my ass she pulled me forward while her hips lifted. My cock slid slowly halfway, retreated and then sank all the way on the second stroke, we rocked back and forth creating sensations within our bodies attained no other way than making love. As I stroked she pushed on my upper torso.

"I want to watch, I want to see your cock going in and out of my pussy, I want that image forever in my mind."

With my arms extended she raised her head to watch, we were nearing a mutual climax and we somehow sensed it, it doesn't happen all that often so when it does it's a magical moment. She started talking,

"I'm almost there fuck me deep, cum in my pussy, I want to feel you shoot inside me. Cum with me baby."

I was groaning, "Get ready Lyss, I can't wait much longer, I've got what you asked for, a full load for your pussy. Push her up into me so I get every bit of her."

She was making ah, ah, ah sounds with every stroke when her body began to convulse and tremble, moaning garbled sounds were coming from her mouth and then as it hit us within seconds she screamed a long loud AHHHH before going limp. I was no better off, I was wheezing and hissing through clenched teeth, my head was lowered and I could feel slobber drop from my lip onto her chest. I hadn't had a climax that strong in a very long time, maybe never before, I just wasn't sure.

Falling forward onto my elbows we lay together trying to catch our breath, kissing, whispering I love you to each other, with her hand on my chest she pushed signaling she needed me to get off, as I turned sideways my softened dick slid out dragging with it a combination of our love juices. Her labia and hair were sticky and matted, I was about the same, full of slick cum, matted hair and an all-around mess.

Snuggled up close to me she laughed, "Oh my god Kenny, that was wonderful, I used to think Jean-Luc was a good lover, but he was never in the same category as you, he was always too fast, I loved the way you took your time with me and made sure I came when you did. Thank you for loving me."

Our time together from that point forward was joyful and rewarding. We moved her into what had been my folks house at the three-week mark, my mom deciding she wanted to move closer to her friends in a retirement village as they called it. No one under 55 was allowed to live in that housing, that in turn meant Alyssa and I had a place to move into and raise a family.

We didn't waste time in deciding to marry just 90 days after we'd first slept together, her folks wanted a big shindig and that's what we had, we'd have been happy with family, but it was as much for our parents as it was us. Though we could have paid for everything we let them splurge, it was what they wanted to do, why disappoint them.

We've been in the house a year now, the baby bump is just beginning to show on my thin housewife, her breasts have begun to increase in size which in her words gives me more to play with, she'll work until the sixth month and then devote her time to raising our children. We have a goal of four but who knows, we don't want a single child, but after two she may want to stop, we'll cross that bridge later.

Plans are in the making to open another store, if we do that I will hire a full time manager and step back to help raise our young-uns. Looking at our lives neither of us ever imagined two kids from the same neighborhood would end up married with children, then raising them on the same streets we used to call our own.

After thoughts:

For those who care Alyssa is her real name, she did indeed have parents who were in the medical field, it was expected that she follow in their footsteps. She did work abroad with an organization similar to Doctors Without Borders and had intended to stay in Europe permanently until her fiancé Jean-Luc died.

After returning to the states she married a man who had inherited a string of hardware stores, he was in our son's high school class, they have three kids and at present own six hardware/lumber stores. My late wife and I would see them at most of our small-town functions, she always had a hug, a kiss, and a huge smile for us.