Flat Chested Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had been home about three weeks when I got a text from Alison wanting to meet me at the old parking spot on Potters Dam Road at nine. My internal caution alarms were going off left and right, I told her I'd meet her there and finished my day at the store. When I pulled up Alison was sitting on the trunk of her car with her knees tucked against her chest, arms wrapped around her blue jean clad legs, she smiled as I approached. Sliding off the car she held her arms open wide, I stopped just out of her grasp.

With a frown on her face she spoke, "Hey, don't I get a kiss? It's been months since I've seen you."

I stepped back further, "It was you who didn't come home Ali, you who chose not to answer texts or phone calls, you who ghosted me and chose to go places with other people when we had already made plans."

The look on her face told me she didn't like having it thrown back in her face, "Don't be a turd Ken, we weren't exclusive, you knew I was going to see other guys while I was back at school."

"No Ali, I didn't know that, silly me, I somehow thought we were at least an item. It's obvious to me you didn't, which is okay, better to find out now before any long-term commitments are made."

"That's just it though Ken, I do want a long-term commitment with you, I want to be your wife."

Bells, whistles, and loud gongs were reverberating through my head, all I could think of was the cartoon where one says to the other, *run, run very fast and never look back*.

"I want you to make love to me Kenny, like we did last summer, I want to belong to you."

When she said that I knew there was a freight train at the other end of the tunnel and not sunlight, she had expressed more than once that she was never going to be some man's property, I took yet another step back.

"What the fuck is going on Alison? You ignore me for almost a year and suddenly I'm supposed to believe you're in love with me. I don't think so, there's more to this shit sandwich than you're telling me."

"Ken will you at least hold me while I tell you?"

"Not a chance, tell me from where you're standing."

"Okay, I'm pregnant, the father wants nothing to do with it and I instantly thought of how kind and loving you are, how we seemed so right for each other last summer."

"Let me get this right Alison, you want me to marry you, pretend it's my baby inside you and then raise it as my own?" She nodded gleefully. "Fat chance, you're one of the smartest people I know but this is ludicrous, besides as soon as it's born black everyone will know what a chump I am."

"It won't be black, it will be mixed, after last summer I only do white guys, no one will ever know."

"Then you should have the father own up and at least support you if he isn't going to marry you."

I could see the hurt on her face, "That'll never happen, he's from France and when I told him I was pregnant just before school was done, he told me he'd take care of things. I assumed that meant me and the baby, after he flew home unbeknownst to me, he sent a check for $1000 and told me to get an abortion. I don't know how I'm going to tell my parents."

I truly felt compassion for her and the situation she had gotten herself into, but no way was I going to claim the child was mine, much less raise it. Had it been a situation where I met her and she already had a child I could see myself accepting that child into my life, but not like this. I would be her friend or even someone to talk with if necessary, but that was where it would end. I left her standing in the dark with tears streaking down her face, I wanted to turn around and go back to comfort her, then realized that was what she had counted on ..... me to be the patsy.

Mom's light was out but the door still ajar when I got home, as I sat gently on the end of her bed she stirred.

"Something told me you were gonna need to talk when you got home so I left the door open. What can I do for you son, how can I help?"

I told her the entire story, she never uttered a word, sighed heavy or made exasperating noises as I spoke, when I was done, she leaned forward and took my hand.

"As sad as it is for Alison it would have been far worse had you accepted her proposal. I love Ali like a daughter, but this one is on her and her alone. Kenny you had no part in it so put any feelings of guilt you may have out of your mind, if you don't it will eat you alive. Be her friend, offer support where you can, but don't go beyond that, I was concerned last summer when you two got together, she was too young."

The next morning I called the store and told Abby I would be in late, I stayed and had breakfast with mom and Corrine where the topic of Alison came up. Corr had known about it for a few days but no one had told Alyssa yet, I voiced that it wasn't going to be me and that neighborhood girls were out of bounds for me anymore. I sure didn't need a crap storm like that when I was on the brink of completely taking the reins from mother, there were other cities close enough to find willing young ladies for a night or two, I didn't need to pee where I fished.

I hadn't seen Alyssa for more than a wave as she or I walked or drove by the other, she still looked tall and thin but it was also obvious she had filled in around the hips and she actually had a cute soft butt, her chest looked to be as it was in high school, it wasn't big but there was something pushing her blouse out. I imagined it was still an A cup which was okay with me, big tits weren't on my *must* list for girls. I'd had a girlfriend in college who was tiny but I recall how much she loved me sucking nearly her entire breast into my mouth. Her back would arch pushing her chest into me and moan like she was in the throes of an orgasm. Who knows, maybe Alyssa was like that as well, maybe all small chested girls are like that, I just didn't know.

The girls had been home at least a month before I saw Alyssa up close and personal, she had stopped by to pick up Corrine for a Saturday shopping trip to an outlet mall, while she waited for sis we talked on the porch. There was something different about her, she seemed more confident, more in control with where she wanted to go and what she wanted to do. I asked if she was still pre-med, her answer surprised me.

"Not any more, in fact I changed majors all together, I'm no longer in college I'm in nursing school, a few years and I'll be ready to take my test as an RN. Once I have my certification I'm going to work for Doctors Without Borders. There are so many needy areas of our world where there is little to no medical care, that's where I believe I'm supposed to be."

I sat back quietly pondering if I should say something or not, choosing to remain silent. She laughed.

"That was the reaction I got from my folks when I told them, they were all for me changing to nursing school, but when I came home this spring and told them the rest of my plans I was met with the same looks of bewilderment and silence I am now. I was hoping for a more positive reaction from you, but that's okay, I know what I want to do."

I only saw Alyssa a few more times that summer, I didn't see Alison at all after our encounter, word was that daddy sent her to live with a relative in California, a decision that didn't surprise me, image meant a lot in our neighborhood, especially the daughter of a judge. All the adults were what are called professionals and their kids were expected to live a certain lifestyle, or at least one that didn't bring a lot of embarrassment to the household. Alyssa left in August for school, my sister was a week behind, the old neighborhood gang was no more, we had all grown and begun to go our own way.

When the end of the year came around it was time for me to assume entire control of the business, which I did. Mom would continue to take a salary and have benefits, after all those decades she'd certainly earned them, she was no longer obligated to show up each day and loved it. Since Christmas is such a busy time for families we had the business party on the sixteenth of January, I'd rented a huge hall almost centered between all three stores and catered the meal. I agreed to a half barrel of regular and a half barrel of lite beer at no cost to my employees, hard drinks they would have to cover on their own. In years past dad had always hired a band with dancing, which was nice, but it usually got ugly after the beer and liquor flowed.

Guys would be pissed because their wives danced with someone other than them, wives were pissed when hubby danced with another woman, I made an executive decision and opted for no band or DJ. It would be an evening of food, small talk and a short synopsis of where we'd been the past year followed by where I intended for us to go in the upcoming year. For the most part it went well other than a few who bitched about no music, they were the same ones who wanted to grind against someone else's spouse, I paid them no mind. That was also the night I met Geoff Enders sister Eileen, he didn't want to come alone so had brought his sister for company, he was gay but didn't want it known throughout the company if possible.

Eileen was a sweet lady, I say lady because she certainly wasn't a girl, I estimated she was likely in her early thirties, maybe late twenties. When I was introduced to her we were instantly comfortable with the other, it's interesting how sometimes you just *click* with another person right away. Over the next hour I bumped into her numerous times, figuratively speaking, as I made the rounds glad handing and being cordial. With the meal and my little pep talk over folks began to find their way to the exits, I had allowed myself to be cornered by the new ass kissing manager for the Burlington store when Eileen walked up.

"You ready to take me home? Geoff left to see his date."

I glanced over her shoulder and saw Geoff standing by the door waiting for her, since the new guy didn't know who Geoff was I followed her lead.

"Yes, I am, thanks for reminding me. Hey, sorry Ben, I need to leave, we'll talk more next week."

Looping her arm through mine this attractive young lady swished her hips and smiled as I escorted her from the building, Geoff followed, I was about to say goodnight and turn her over to him when he walked away from us.

"Night sis, thanks for tagging along. Oh, and thanks boss for taking her home, I need to meet Carlton at the club."

The look on my face must have been classic, she gave my arm a tug causing me to look at her when she spoke.

"Am I really that homely that you feel betrayed having to take me home?"

I was flabbergasted, homely? She was the opposite. A few inches shorter than me, long black as coal hair, very pretty face and from what I remembered when she didn't have a coat on, she had a nice figure under that blue pencil dress. I like gals in dresses, there's just something about them that hits me between the eyes, hers wasn't tight and showing every curve or crease, it was form fitting but loose enough to not be advertising her sexuality.

I gulped before I answered, "Homely, you must be kidding. You're one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, jeepers, who said you were homely? Any sane man would be honored to escort you home."

Facing me with a five or six inches between us she put her hand on my chest, "Geoff said you were one of the good guys, I have a confession to make, I wasn't here as just Geoff's beard, he wanted me to meet you. I'm recovering from a very nasty break up, he told me for two years he was going to marry me, he lived in my house, he ate my food, he shared my bed and then I discovered he had another girl as he called it, *on the side*. His final words were, "after all, we aren't married."

I couldn't believe my ears, "You have to be kidding me Eileen, that's the stuff you read stories about, but it doesn't happen in real life, at least not in my world."

After opening her door I circled around to the driver side, as I started to pull away Ben was coming out the door, we waved and continued.

Eileen chuckled, "Geoff told me if I didn't bail you out the guy would have had you cornered for the next half hour, he told me the guy is a kiss ass."

I laughed, "A kiss ass he is indeed, and Geoff was right, there's no getting away from him without being rude. To his credit though, he's a damned good manager, runs a tight ship and his numbers are always good. His store is an hour away so I don't have to see him unless there's something askew, which is seldom. I'm not sure what he thinks sucking up to me will benefit, all salaries, bonuses and promotions are based on merit, not shining my shoes."

"Wait, what, he shines your shoes?"

I grimaced, "Oh hell no, figure of speech."

As we drove I came to realize she lived in a newer part of town, lots of single-family homes with duplexes scattered throughout, turning onto Oak St. she pointed at a duplex to the right.

"That's me, second place, left driveway is mine."

I was impressed, "Nice digs, do you own or rent?"

"Geoff and I own it, when our grandma died she left each of us a large chunk of money, if we pooled our money we had enough to buy this outright but would have nothing for furniture, insurance, upkeep. We chose instead to put it all into a down payment except thirty grand, over the next four years we diligently put every extra penny we had against our small mortgage and paid it off last year."

I could only imagine living next to my sister long term, "What's it like living next door to your brother?"

"What we have now works very well, he has his house, I have mine, I don't interfere is his life nor he in mine. Before this we shared an apartment, holy shit it was terrible. If you think there's a lot of drama in hetero marriages you would be amazed at the drama between two gay guys. Talk about being petty at times, I would have to leave."

As serious as her facial expression was I couldn't keep from laughing. Punching my shoulder she made a funny face.

"Shut up, it isn't funny. But really, sometimes they were two schoolgirls arguing. It's so much better this way."

Being the gentleman my mother taught me to be I asked her to wait and let me get her door, at her front door she turned after unlocking the door, leaning up she kissed my cheek.

"Geoff's right, you are one of the good guys. Can we see each other again? No expectations, just want to know you better."

We exchanged phone numbers as we parted. Long story short we began with coffee dates, a movie here and there, dinner out, small outings such as that until we were together three or four times a week. Somewhere around the third month we made love for the first time. As we disrobed each other I found myself thinking about how neither of us had anticipated this, thus neither was prepared, she wasn't wearing anything overly arousing. No silk panties, no push up bra, a pair of cotton bikini's and a standard white cotton bra with a bunch of lace around the edges. Me in plain old white briefs and an everyday run of the mill Hanes tee shirt.

Standing in our underwear we both laughed, it was she who spoke, "Aren't we the pair, not a lot of sex appeal between us, lots of desire though I think."

Her 34B cups were nicely filled, when she took the bra off they stood proud pointing straight ahead, when she slid her panties down I saw my prize, a neatly trimmed perfect V of solid black silky curls, as I was pulling my underwear off she smiled.

"Nice, not so big it will hurt me, definitely not small, cut and thick, just the way I like it. Tell me Ken, are you liking what you see?"

"I'm loving what I see, do I get to taste as well as look?"

A grin overtook her face, "Only if you want to, Al never would, said it was gross. If you do me, am I supposed to do the same to you?"

"Like you said, only if you want to, blow jobs are okay but I prefer to be buried inside a warm wet beaver. You can if you want but you don't have to."

She lay back on the bed and pulled her knees up, "Taste away big boy, I like the way you think."

By the time she reached a climax her arms were slamming onto the mattress, her feet were pushing against the bed lifting her pussy into me repeatedly and she was moaning loudly. It sounded like a high-pitched version of a man moaning when he is getting off. I had cream all over my mouth, chin and cheeks, her silky strands of hair along the vulva glistened and liquid was running down toward her ass. A gusher, I was going to enjoy being with this woman.

Lying next to her we kissed for the first time since we'd gotten into her bedroom, she didn't wince or shy away from my pussy juice laden kisses, it seemed as if she actually liked it, tongue swirling around inside my mouth, licking across my lips and sucking my chin. Then she answered my internal question.

"I love the taste of my pussy after I've been eaten, my roomie in college used to go down on me a lot and I always enjoyed kissing her afterward. There's something about tasting a pussy after it's been licked to a climax, I can't explain, it's just there."

Sliding down on the bed she grabbed my dick, "It's hard but let's make it rock hard, then you can drill me."

She sucked a few minutes then raised, put a leg over my midsection, lined me up with her pussy and dropped down slowly, about half way she raised and repeated going a bit deeper each time until her ass cheeks met with my thighs and she stopped. I had a tit in each hand playing, tugging lightly, molding gently, when I rolled her nipple she sucked in a breath and her body shuddered. I let her grind away for a few minutes then flipped her onto her back still buried inside and began to make long deliberate strokes, it was a slow love making session that night, we came within seconds of each other.

Three nights later she surprised me when I entered, standing behind the couch in some lacy sexy something or another she bent over the couch and wiggled her ass.

"I need a good hard fucking Ken, we've been sweet and gentle up to this point, tonight I need it hard and deep. Give me that meat, make me scream." Which I did.

Our relationship continued in that vein another two years but it was never going to be more than time together and taking care of each other's sexual needs. I was busy running a business, her hours as a high school counselor were erratic just like mine were, the relationship was reaching the end when she accepted a position several hours away. It really was okay, it made the split amicable for both of us.

I had only seen Alyssa once during that time when she stopped by on a Sunday afternoon to let mom know she'd graduated, passed her certification and was off to help save the world. Neither of us had expected to see the other which made the afternoon all the more pleasant, sitting on the porch with a glass of milk and fresh chocolate chip cookies we caught up. We'd been talking over two hours when she said she needed to scoot, we hugged, she kissed my cheek and walked away.

I didn't see Alyssa for another six years, I was now in my early thirties and she was just shy of twenty-seven. As with Eileen I had been in relationships of a sort over those years, but nothing ever stuck, I determined it was probably mostly my fault. I was building and running the business, I convinced myself there would be plenty of time to marry and have kids later. We had recently opened a new store in Lincoln, a community of about ten thousand nine miles away that was home to the regional hospital.

While having lunch and going over papers at 5 guys I looked up to see a woman two tables away facing me and staring. I knew her but at the same time I didn't know her, when she stood and headed to my table she smiled and I instantly remembered, it was Alyssa. A very mature Alyssa, still tall and slender, still long blonde hair, it was impossible to be certain through scrubs but she looked to be not much more than a solid A as far as breasts went, she did however have a nice ass and her hips had widened as they're prone to do with maturity. Plopping on the chair across from me she took my hands in hers with a huge smile.