Flat Chested Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Ken, so good to see you. What are you doing in Lincoln, you're a ways from home?"

I stood keeping hold of her right hand, coming around the end of the table lifting her as I did, reached for her and we hugged like only people who haven't seen each other in years do. I hugged her as tight as she hugged me, her arms around my neck, mine around her back, leaning back she kissed me softly, not romantically, a light hello kind of kiss. Sitting back down I complimented her.

"Lyssa you look great, I see you're in scrubs, you must work at the hospital."

"Not anymore, two months ago I took a position as the head nurse at a private practice, there are three doctors, I have 4 nurses under me, two full time and two part time, not sure how long I'll stay there. Two of the doctors seem to think that because they pay our wages they get to make inappropriate gestures to us nurses, one is way too hands on for me. When I left Doctors Without Borders I was worn out, I'd slept in enough tents, eaten enough unrecognizable food, lived in fear for my life at times, seen enough mayhem, murder and tragedy to last a lifetime. I took a position here at the hospital in the ER and realized quickly that wasn't where I wanted to be, it reminded me too much of what I'd gone through overseas. When this position opened, I applied and here I am."

I had a hotel room for the night, I suggested we meet later for dinner and somewhere more comfortable to catch up, we agreed to meet at a place called Morely's, they did chicken and only chicken in about any form or fashion possible. I personally loved their fried chicken with fries and ordered that, she ordered the grilled split breast with a side salad. The place wasn't big but it wasn't crowded either, most of their business was carry out, people were in and out of there constantly picking up orders, which meant we could sit and talk as long as we wanted. It wasn't exactly the kind of place you envision having a conversation with someone but the beer was cold, the atmosphere suited us fine.

We went back to the hotel I was staying at, it had a nice bar where we were able to get a booth in a quiet area. Both of us were done with alcohol and ordered soft drinks instead, after having talked about families, work, and some of her more outlandish assignments I reached a point where I needed to know.

"So, Alyssa, married, kids, house with a picket fence?"

"Nope, none of that. I was with a French doctor for about fifteen months but he died in Uganda, after that there was nothing until I was attracted to a Belgian nurse, the sex was fun but she was way too possessive, my deciding to come home ended that. I'm not sure why I ever became involved with her, I'd never been with a woman before, I think she took advantage of my loneliness at the time and it felt good to be wanted. I've chalked it up as a once in a lifetime experience. How about you, a wifey, kiddos, mansion on a hill?"

I chuckled, "Mansion on a hill, why would you think that? As to the other, no wife, no kids, no life outside of running the business. I'm a pretty boring guy."

I could see she was mildly embarrassed, "I'm not sure why I asked about a mansion on a hill, guess I figured that as successful as you are that's how you would live. What really surprises me is that you aren't married with a passel of kids, you always talked about stuff like that, what happened?"

There had always been a soft spot in my heart for Alyssa, thinking it was one sided I made a smart-ass remark.

"The girl I wanted most in life up and moved to Africa to help save the world."

As she sat next to me in the booth she stared into my eyes for what seemed like minutes, turning toward me she moved to kiss my lips, for reasons unbeknownst to me at the time I leaned and met her half way. With my hand now in hers she began to cry, not knowing what I'd done wrong I did what any wise man does in a situation like that ..... we keep our mouth shut. Her next move startled and elated me at the same time, after dabbing her eyes dry with a napkin I'd given her she took both my hands in hers.

"Kenny, I have loved you since I was fourteen, but I knew I could never win you, not with a flat chest and no butt. When you and Alison hooked up that summer after high school I wrote off ever being with you, leaving for nursing school and being abroad later made it easier to not be around you. In fact, Jean Luc, the doctor I was with, looked so much like you it scared me. Tell me Ken, did you mean what you just said or were you being sarcastic?"

I was caught without an answer. She smiled, squeezed my hand, told me she was going to powder her nose and that I should think about it while she was gone. Watching her curvy hinder walk away from me I grinned to myself, I did like her, I did want to be with her, could it be that she was what I truly desired all these years of not being able to hang onto a relationship? She was worried about not having a large bust, I didn't really care, I'd heard my mother say so many times "more than a mouthful is wasted, babies don't care how big a mother's breasts are as long as their little tummy is full when they've finished nursing."

As she walked back I saw several men leer at her, she wasn't dressed sexily by any means, a plain cotton dress and sneakers, but there was no denying she was beautiful in so many ways. It was as though I could hear my mother saying over and over again what she had said to me as Alyssa was getting ready to go abroad after nursing school.

"Don't be a fool Kenny, say something, she's the one who always caught your eye, take a chance, man up, be vulnerable for once in your life, she loves you too much to hurt you."

As she approached the booth I could see she wasn't sure which side of the booth to sit on, I raised my hand and reached for hers, with a soft smile she moved in next to me. Before she could speak I had my hand behind her neck and my lips planted on hers in as sensual a kiss as I knew how, put my other arm around her waist and kissed her again. Letting her head pull back she shook her head slightly.

"Whew, you're a better kisser than I thought. So, does this mean you like the idea of us being together? Or am I wasting my time and breath?"

I pulled her to me again, kissing her long and soft before pulling back, "It means I think you're right, I think it means you're the one I've wanted since I used to watch you three giggly girls at the end of our driveway, it was always you who caught my eye. I'm not sure how I missed all of that before, but I see it now and I'm hoping we can make up for lost time."

Taking my hand she pulled me up as she stood, with her arm around my waist and her hand in my back pocket we walked out the door, in the parking lot next to her car we kissed and held each other.

"Ken, I want you with me tonight and every other night, but I also don't want this to be a flash in the pan, I want us both to be sure. Can we do that Ken, can you wait for me until I'm sure it's all of me you want and not just what's between my legs? If your serious I'll start looking for work where you live, I'd like to date for a period of time, can we do that?"

"We can do that under one condition, you have dinner with me again tomorrow night before I head home and that you come for the weekend, mother would love to see you as much as I will. If you don't want to drive, I'll come get you."

"I can drive down, I'll surprise my folks, they'll be ecstatic. I'm off at three this Friday, I can be home by five. Any ideas as to where we should go for supper?"

"How long has it been since you were to a decent fish fry? A new diner just opened and their fish is out of this world."

Opening her door she turned to kiss me, this time with her arms around my neck and her body pressed to mine, she wasn't gyrating or pushing her pelvis into mine, it wasn't needed, she was telling me she was mine if I wanted her.

"It's been years since I've had a down home Midwest fish fry, that sounds wonderful. Should we invite our folks, or just us?"

I mentioned just us and she agreed. Between the store and thinking of Alyssa the next day seemed to soar by, before I knew it, it was time to pick up Lyssa at her apartment. It was nothing fancy but certainly comfortable and in a safe part of town. I had asked her to dress up a little which she did, a lovely pencil dress that ended about half thigh, she definitely had the legs for it, hair and makeup were perfect in my eyes, a pair of short heels topped it off. I had evening clothes with me in case I had to meet anyone important, with me in a sport coat, tie and dress slacks we headed to Ed's Steak House.

Ed's was a staple in Lincoln having been there over fifty years. I had called early enough in the day to get one of the remaining earlier reservations, being seated at six fifteen we were ready to order at six thirty. The meal was as good as the company we shared with one another, when we finished I asked what she would like to do, she suggested we return to her apartment and have dessert, she had baked cookies last night after we parted in hopes I would come to her apartment after we ate.

Sitting at the kitchen table we had cookies and milk, she took my hand and asked me to sit with her on the loveseat, as I sat down she sat on my lap with her arms around my neck. As tall as she was she still couldn't have weighed more than 115 soaking wet, having her on my lap was like holding a child as far as weight was concerned. We'd been making out a few minutes when I felt her tongue on my lips, I immediately made way for her soft exploring tongue, returning mine into her mouth as well.

I moved my hand up to her breast and softly cupped it, she pulled back, looked into my eyes a few seconds and then went back to kissing. I took that as permission to continue caressing her through the dress, she surprised me when she sat back with a half-smile.

"Not much to play with is there? You sure you want to be with a woman who isn't big?"

"I don't care about big Lyssa, I'm not a big boob guy, if you have enough to fill my mouth and nurse babies then it doesn't matter does it."

"Nurse babies? I think you have the cart before the horse, but yes, I know what you mean. I'm not much of a sexy undie's kind of girl either, I have a few panty/bra sets in silk but I don't wear them often. In Africa I was happy just to find decent cotton underwear and silk isn't something I've ever considered as everyday wear, although, Marjorie at work says that's all she wears, says she doesn't own anything cotton anymore. Will plain jane underwear be an issue for you? Oh, and I don't shave down there, I trim but I don't shave."

I laughed as I gently squeezed her breast, "I don't much care what you're wearing, it's what's in them that interests me, little titties or big ones, it won't matter to me Lyssa, nor will you not shaving, I like a silky garden of hair *down there* as you so aptly put it."

She got a very serious look on her face, I wasn't sure what was next, "Kenny, I want to strip right here and now, then strip you and take you into the bedroom to screw me all night, at least that's what my body is saying, my mind is saying to wait a short while. I don't mind us making out and if I didn't have this pencil dress on I'd give you more liberty, but for tonight feeling me outside my dress will have to do."

The dress had a zipper in the back so baring her breasts was going to be a challenge, however by the time we concluded our make out session her dress bottom was up around her waist and she was allowing me to feel her through very wet panties. When I slid a finger over the cloth and up the slit she pushed back.

"No more Kenny, not tonight. This went much further than I anticipated. You need to go, I'm rapidly reaching the point of no return, please wait, you won't be sorry, it needs to be at a time when I don't feel rushed."

I drove home in the morning and set about doing what I normally did in overseeing the four stores, she texted Friday early morning to say she had an interview at an urgent care clinic that afternoon and I should pick her up at her folks place at six. We went out for supper and then visited at her house, her folks were home, we spent most of the rest of the night talking with them before I walked home. Mother was still up reading a book when I walked in.

"You and Alyssa huh? It amazes me how you always seem to gravitate back to the girl's in this neighborhood, she's a lovely girl, I saw her at the gas station on my way home just before supper. Said she'd had an interview at the urgent care clinic, I guess they're supposed to call by Monday as to whether she'll be hired."

It suddenly dawned on me that we hadn't spoken of her interview all night, I felt like a heel and determined to get ahold of her first thing in the morning. I was sitting on the porch at seven consuming my first cup of caffeine when to the right I noticed movement in my peripheral vision, as I turned to look what greeted my eyes was Alyssa walking to the house, a smile on her face and a little wave of the hand. I got up when she opened the screen door and held out my arms, we embraced, then kissed.

"Got any more of that coffee, I'm in need of a caffeine infusion via the mouth. Is that cinnamon buns I smell, maybe one of those to?"

I freshened my cup and poured her one, then took them to the porch and returned for the cinnamon buns, still warm I might add. Handing her a plate and fork she grinned.

"I like what a little bit of making out does for me, I'll be wearing a skirt and blouse tonight when we go dancing in Centerville, may be interesting to see where things end up."

Before we got too involved in a conversation about making out, I needed to enquire about her job interview. "I feel like a heel Lyssa, I never asked about your interview, how did it go?"

"No need to feel badly, it went well overall. They liked my creds and the vast amount of exposure I had to different trauma's while abroad, the two head doctors are a husband/wife team, there are several other personnel under them, they oversee the operation. They told me they liked what I had to offer and would contact me by noon on Monday. I feel good about it, seems promising and if I get hired I'll be closer to you."

At that time mom walked through the door with her oversized cup of energy, Alyssa stood, mom set the cup down and they hugged like long lost friends, when the embrace ended they were both wiping away tears.

Mom was eager to talk with her, "Alyssa it's so good to see you, you're no longer that young girl at the end of our driveway on her bike, look at you, all grown up. Am I correct to say you and Ken are dating?

If so I'm extremely happy for you, if there was ever a girl who could keep this one in line it's you Alyssa. Now ... tell me all about your adventures."

At eight I excused myself to go mow the lawn, when I finished an hour later they were still yakking, they seemed so comfortable with each other. Our dancing date was fun, we spent the better part of two hours making our feet hurt and wearing out our legs, pulling into her drive I left the car running and leaned over for a kiss. I got a kiss and an invitation.

"Turn off the car and come in, we can spend time in my room, it looks like mom and dad are in bed. Who knows, it's Saturday night maybe they're getting it on. It won't matter, the bedrooms are at opposite ends of the house."

I was concerned, "Your parents aren't going to like you having me in your bedroom, maybe I should just go."

"Maybe you should stop finding excuses to not come in and follow me. I'm a week away from 27, what I do in my bedroom is my business and they accept that. Come on, I need some one on one attention, I'm more prepared than I was the other night."

Being the only child of two successful wealthy doctors her bedroom was huge, it was more like a suite than a simple bedroom with an attached bath. There was an outer room with a couch, recliner, some small appliances and a flat screen television, beyond that was her bedroom with a king size bed, her dressers and a full bath with walk-in shower off to one side next to the walk-in closet. I was duly impressed, not that my sister and I didn't have larger than normal bedrooms, but they were nothing like this.

She lit two candles in the outer room and two in the bedroom, then turned off the lights and joined me on the couch where she wasted no time making sure our lips were locked together. With her blouse open and her bra pushed up I lavished her breasts with attention from my lips as well as my hands, when my hand slid under the skirt she stopped it, stood and reached for my hand leading me into the bedroom. Telling me to disrobe to my underwear she dropped the blouse, unhooked the bra and tossed it at me giggling.

Her breasts weren't large but were very shapely, full on the bottom with a slight upturn at the nipple, with me sitting on the bed she walked over placing one of those firm little titties into my mouth then cooed as I sucked and played. With both breasts full of wetness from my mouth she stepped back, unsnapped and unzipped the skirt, then let it fall to the floor, standing in front of me in nothing but cute blue panties with white frilly edges she slowly turned in a circle. Sitting next to me on the bed she asked in a questioning tone.

"So, do you like what you're seeing, or do you still see that skinny rail from years ago? I've filled out in most areas except my bust, they're between an A and B cup but I wear a B because there's nothing in between. Can you be happy with that? There's a place in Paris that will make silk bras to fit whatever size you are, I've never ordered one but I'm seriously thinking about it."

"You asked if I like what I see, so I'm going to tell you what I love besides your brain and delicious personality. I love your long hair hanging alongside your pretty face or tied in the back, your taught little tits that defy gravity and always poke out as though they're waiting to be sucked and played with, your cute ass and slim waist, legs that go all the way to your armpits, your snug jeans that showcase the inch gap between the top of your thighs. It's as though your pussy is U shaped instead of a V, I dream of lying between your hips filling that space with my dick embedded within you. Do I like what I see? No, I adore what I see."

Scooting into the middle of the bed with me next to her we lay kissing and softly caressing one another, she was softly stroking my face when she pulled back and said just above a whisper.

"You really see all of that? In my eyes I'm nothing more than a skinny girl who almost has to rat her pubic hair to keep her panties up, tits and a butt way too small, I have a hard time finding underwear small enough in women's sizes but you like what you see. I'm almost speechless."

"That's because you see yourself through your eyes Lyssa, I see you through the eyes of love, I'm only sorry it took me so long to see the true you. Does your body excite me? Yes, but it's part of the overall package, I love and want all of you Alyssa."

She cooed, called me a silver tongue devil and then got serious, "Here are the rules for tonight, we can make out and play but our underwear stays on, you can put your hand in my panties but they aren't coming off, if you get me off with your fingers and need a release I'll give you a hand job. After tonight Kenny our next make out session whenever it is we go all the way, no holding back, I will want your dick buried in me to the hilt, are you good with the rules for tonight?"

I nodded and went back to sucking her nipples, those little titties weren't huge but her nipples stuck out a solid half inch or more, when I would suck one in she would purr and hold my head tight to her chest. Sliding my hand into her panties I was pleased with the small garden of pubic hair awaiting, soft and silky, the strands were long even if the patch wasn't large. Looking inside them as my hand moved down I smiled, a light blonde patch of wispy hair, just as I had hoped, I moved into position to push her panties aside and eat her, putting her hand on my head she pushed me away.