Flatmates Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma recounts her story for Alan.
12.1k words
4.74
14.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

I woke up first and was a little surprised that the sun was up and it was light outside. I rarely slept well with other people, especially guys as they tend to snore. That implies that I sleep with girls, I have slept with friends who are female, but I have never sexually slept with a girl. Not yet anyway, I am only 24 and not averse to such an experience, so you never know.

I had woken up exactly how I had fallen asleep. Alan was on his back and I was laying with my head on his shoulder with my hand resting on his chest. I tilted my head back slightly to look at his face to double-check he was still asleep, which he was. We must have got warm during the night sleeping pretty much on top of each other as we had discarded the duvet. Both of us were naked and I grinned to myself as I looked down and saw his cock.

I shifted my weight slightly so I could move my arm and maintain balance. I trailed my fingers down his chest and stomach and gently took hold of him in my hand. He was totally soft and it took a few awkward strokes to get a reaction. I don't have much experience with a flaccid penis, most of the time when I get to them they are ready and willing. Trying to stimulate something that requires a decent grip and rigidity is really not that easy. He mumbled something as he grew in my hand and I started to stroke up and down him.

I looked down at him with my head still on his shoulder as I lazily stroked my hand up and down his hard cock. They were fascinating and I have no idea how a guy can stay asleep while this is happening to them. I let go of him and tickled my fingernails along the underside of his erection. He bounced in time with his heartbeat and I shifted my weight again to give myself a better angle for my wrist.

I took hold of him again and started to play with him. Not quickly or with any sort of purpose, but his body was reacting as I would expect and I was just watching my hand moving up and down him. He was huge, like fucking huge. My finger and thumb were nowhere near meeting each other around his shaft and my palm barely covered half of his length.

I could still feel the after-effects of the night before. I can always tell that I have had penetrative sex the morning after, even if I was way too drunk to remember it, but this time it felt even more so. It didn't hurt or anything like that, but there was a definite tingle, or maybe even an ache. It was my pussy saying to me, "Yeah, that was fucking awesome, but give me a break and keep your legs closed this morning."

I watched him as I played with him and fantasised about him. My thoughts always came back around to how awesome he had felt inside me. I was fairly sensitive and if a guys lasts long enough inside me then I am cumming, but just him being in me had made me orgasm. Then just sat on top of him and I had cum again. I rarely came twice, and rarely so readily. I grinned to myself as I wondered what he would feel like up my ass. Almost in response, I felt myself tense as though my ass was saying, "Fuck right off." I don't mind anal, it can be fun and enjoyable in a different sort of way, but damn, I am not even sure if he would be able to get in me.

"Oooo morning," Alan said sleepily looking down at my hand that was working up and down his shaft.

"Morning," I said back looking at his face.

"That is nice," he said looking me in the eyes and smiling.

I didn't reply, I wriggled myself up onto all fours and slid down the bed. I opened my mouth and let him slide inside and started to suck him. I felt his cock stiffen and pulse in my mouth and for a second I expected the rush of semen onto my tongue, but he didn't cum. I grinned up and him and pushed him out with my tongue. "Ooo, you really like that?" I grinned up at him.

"God yes," he said back, "Gonna be a 30-second wonder," he grinned.

"Not in my mouth," I said back gently squeezing his balls.

He nodded his head and I continued where I had left off letting him slide in and out of my mouth as I sucked and licked him. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth as I wasn't going to swallow it and I know I have no tissues to hand. I do swallow, but swallowing cum somehow felt like something I should reserve for actual boyfriends. Alan was just a mate. That sounds terrible, but you know what I mean.

"Sorry," he whispered down at me.

I snapped my eyes up to look at him and shook my head slightly. "Don't cum in my mouth," I said squeezing his balls again and this time until he flinched a little.

"Ooo," he said flinching as he felt me gently crush his balls.

He reached down and gently tried to coax me higher up his body. I let him and we kissed. I flicked my tongue in his mouth as we kissed. Mainly to be childish as I could still taste his precum and sharing felt like the right thing to do. As we kissed he rolled me onto my back and laid between my legs. I looked down my body and then back up at him and shook my head. "Sorry," I said knowing that it would hurt if he went inside me again. For a split second, I considered applying lube and seeing if my ass could take him, but I decided against it.

"Don't be sorry," he said as he kissed me and cuddled into me. I felt him press against me, but he consciously avoided any attempt at penetration. I smiled to myself as he accepted my refusal of sex with no protest or covert attempt at swaying my decision with an accidental, "Oops, how did that happen?" Cute, he would be a good catch for someone.

"What?" he asked as he saw my brief smile.

"Nothing." I said as I manoeuvred him up my body so he was sat astride my breasts and chest. His cock inches from my face I smiled up at him and took hold of him. I started to play with him with my hand, but the angle was very awkward. He looked down at me and smiled. "Cum on my face," I grinned back up at him.

"Sure?" he asked looking down at me.

I just smiled back up at him. I needed a shower anyway, my hair was due for a wash as were my bedsheets. Guys seemed to love cumming on your face, so I just shrugged in reply and let go of him. He took over with his hand and I watched. His hand was inches from punching me in the face as he hammered away at himself. I have watched guys play with themselves before and I am always staggered at how fast they can go and for how long. Equally though when they have watched me finger myself they have had similar observations of my technique.

He exploded with no warning firing a ribbon of semen across my face. It hit my pillow and fell onto my hair, across my forehead, just missing my left eye and across my nose. I closed my mouth and felt it run across my lips to my chin. It was almost a full second of a solid stream of semen firing out of him. If it hadn't been for the colour and consistency it could have easily been urine that much seemed to come out of him. "Oh yes," he grunted speeding up with his hand and actually aiming his cock down at my face. His second explosion hit my right cheek, streaming over my nose and up towards my eye, down the side of my mouth and onto my neck. While his third and fourth ones splattered across my face and into my hair.

As he slowed down to a stop he lifted himself off me leaving my face covered with cum. My face and neck speckled with cum. "Good shot," I said, wiping the cum from around my mouth with the back of my hand. I went to kiss him, but he pushed me away with a smile. "Awww, no kiss?"

He didn't reply, we just had a giggle and I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Yep, I was a mess. I opened my underwear draw and grabbed a pair of panties. "Ooo panties draw?" he said smiling at me, "Anything else good in there?" he teased.

"Oh fuck no," I replied, "All the good stuff is in the bedside draw. Close at hand," I replied with a teasing smile.

"Really?" he replied sounding a little surprised that I had been that honest. I am fairly sure it isn't a surprising turn of events that a girl in her mid 20's has sex toys, but I guess openly admitting to having them is still a little taboo.

"Yep, really. Feel free to perv, but I will know if you move anything," I grinned at him, "Anyway, shower," I said as I grabbed my towel and left him in my room.

I showered and washed my hair a few times to make sure I got all of the cum out of it. It was so sticky and awkward to remove from hair. To be frank and honest, another good reason to not have pubes. I dried myself off and put the panties on. I went back into my room and was relieved that Alan wasn't there. That sounds really slutty, fuck and chuck, or whatever phrase you want to use for what we had just done. That was what we had just done though, slutty or not, it was good, very good. I stripped the bed and left the pile of laundry on the floor. I changed into my gym stuff and sent a text to Steph to see if she fancied the gym as well. It would take me the best part of an hour to get there, so setting off now she could meet me there easily enough.

I sorted out my gym bag and tapped on Alan's door. "Er, yeah, come in," he said.

I went in and smiled at him. He was still topless but had some shorts on. "Gonna go to the gym. I won't be long," I said.

"Okay," he said, "See you in a bit."

"I will sort the laundry when I get back," I said. I would, but it was a hint that as he wasn't going out he could do the laundry.

"I'll do it," he said making me smile to myself. He was well trained. "Is it just your sheets?" he asked.

"Yeah, no idea what happened to them," I added with a sweet innocent expression, "They seem a bit sticky for some reason."

"Yeah, odd, mine too," he replied with a grin, "See ya later."

I met Steph there and we went into the gym. We have a fairly hard session when we go as we goad each other on with a little bit of friendly competition. She is slightly taller than me. Blonde hair that she has in a pixie cut and blue eyes. She is slim and well-toned. If she tenses you can just about see a six-pack, but it is open to interpretation. Still, hardly a bad looking girl. She wears a dress size of 10 and has 34C breasts.

We finished the session and went into the changing rooms. They are communal changing rooms that are used for the spa, swimming and the gym with single, double and family sized cubicles. There is a separate shower area that is separated for males and females although there are signs up requesting swimming costumes to be worn when showering. Not that anyone does, just make sure your towel is well tucked in when getting your stuff from your locker. You also take the chance that the cleaner isn't the opposite sex, but they always shout before they go in anyway. "Fancy a swim?" she asked.

"Arr shit, I don't have my costume," I said.

"Buy one," she shrugged, "They sell them at reception," she added.

"Yeah, okay, see you in there," I said as I went into reception and selected a swimming costume and a towel as well. They didn't have a great choice, and they were all Speedo so fairly pricey, but they would last well at least. I changed into it and went into the pool.

We did an hour or so of gentle swimming of which the majority was just chatting with each other and perving on the life guard talent. We got out and went into the changing rooms again and to our shared locker. "Are you showering now?" Steph asked.

"Yeah, was going to. You?" I asked.

"Yep," she said as she handed me my towel and got hers out of the locker as well as some shampoo.

The changing rooms and showers were really quiet. It was a quiet time to go and Steph hung her towel on one of the pegs and slipped out of her costume. I have seen her naked loads of times, but it is still something that makes me double-take at her. She kicked her costume against the wall and got into the shower. I hung up my towel and checked around quickly before slipping my costume off and using the shower next to her. The showers were open-plan, so if anyone came in they were seeing us naked. There are no hiding places and except for urgently throwing hands over yourself you are very much exposed.

We quickly showered as even though it is quiet and they are female-only showers it was just asking for trouble prolonging any sort of nudity longer than you had to. She finished first and dried herself off picking up her costume. "Sorted?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah," I said taking the towel as she handed it to me and drying myself off. It was a small towel and I grumbled out loud at the cost of it and the pitiful size of it. Fortunately, I was small as well so should be fine. That was until I realised that it was a gym towel and not a swimming one. It was a hand towel.

"Fucks sake," I said holding it up and laughing. Steph laughed as well and I saw her eyes glance at my costume that was on the floor. "Don't you dare," I said dashing forwards to grab the costume.

She was closer though and snatched it away seconds before I got to it. "Too slow," she teased.

"Don't be a bitch," I said holding the towel in front of myself to maintain a little dignity, but even against my petite frame it barely covered my breasts and pussy when held lengthways. My back and bum were entirely uncovered.

She backed off a few steps and grinned at me. I held out my left hand as my right hand and arm tried their best to maintain decency with the postage-stamp-sized towel that I had. I was expecting her to have a giggle at me and then hand me the costume back. She stepped forward and looked at me with a wry smile. Her eyes flicked down my body a couple of times as I adjusted the towel in front of me trying to cling onto decency. She held out my costume with her left hand and I reached for it. At the last second she snatched back the costume and with her right hand she grabbed at the towel. I had a reasonable grip of it, but not tight enough and she swiped it out of my hand leaving me totally naked. "No!" I exclaimed as I grabbed at the towel fruitlessly.

She grinned at me and stepped out of the shower area. "Good luck," she said with a grin.

"Funny," I said loudly after her. "Fucking bitch," I muttered to myself under my breath.

I still expected her to come back and at least hand me back my towel, but she didn't. An acceptable amount of time went past and then a fair bit more. Not a full minute, but when you are stood in a shared shower facility with only hands to cover your naked body even less than a minute feels like a long time. "Fuck," I said to myself as I realised the predicament that I was in.

The changing rooms were quiet, but there were still people around and the chances of me getting from the shower to where my clothes were without being seen was practically zero. Even that revelation is ignoring the fact that Steph has the only key and I am assuming she would be waiting at the lockers. "Fuck fuck fuck," I said to myself as I considered my options. Which were, wait and hope she takes pity on me. Make a dash for it and hope no one sees me naked. Or sneak around the changing rooms trying to avoid people which will take a lot longer to get anywhere.

Just as I was wondering what to do Steph came back, fully dressed now. "Oh dear," she teased.

"Yeah, funny," I said sarcastically, "Come on," I pleaded.

"Locker number 167," she said handing me the key, "Good luck."

"Are you really going to make me go out like this?" I asked.

"Afraid so," she said still grinning.

"I will get you back," I said.

"Yep, probably," she said with a shrug, "But that is future Steph problem."

"Seriously?" I asked her sounding increasingly desperate.

"Yep, 167," she said, "I will get you a coffee. What do you want?"

"Latte," I said shaking my head at her, "I will sooooooooooo get you back for this."

I watched her disappear and I waited for a few moments again hoping she would come back. She of course didn't and I just looked down at the key in my hand. My decency relied on my left arm across my chest and my right hand between my legs. Technically covered, but far from decent and no matter what way you looked at it, I was naked. I would just have to hope the good luck Gods were on my side.

I poked my head out of the showers and with the coast being clear I walked slowly and quietly towards the locker. I got to the locker we had used initially and swore louder than I intended. Locker 167 wasn't even the one that we had used, she had moved my stuff. Without even knowing the layout of the locker numbers I knew where the new one would likely be. It would be either right at the entrance to the changing rooms, or it would be closest to the male showers. If it was me, I would have put her stuff at the male showers and so that is where I headed.

There were people around, but with the criss-cross layout of the cubicles and lockers, I could dodge down aisles and avoid them. There weren't many around, but more than no one was too many. My hunch was correct and I opened the locker. All of my stuff was in it and I breathed a sigh of relief. If she had been evil she would have spread my items around several lockers, which is what I intended to do to her in revenge. I needed both of my hands to carry all of my stuff and after a final check behind me I started to collect my things. "Oh, sorry love," a male voice behind me said, "Communal changing."

My heart skipped a beat, he was stood behind me, but bare back and bum left no doubt that I wasn't wearing anything. With no free hands to cover myself I clutched my bag to my chest. "Oh shit, sorry," I said feigning stupidity as I collected the last of my stuff. "Oops," I said. I tried my best to stay facing away from him, for a second I thought he might look away, but nope, he was getting an eye full while he could.

"No prob," he said with a predictable broad grin across his face as a naked girl streaked for him. My boobs were probably covered by the stuff I was clutching to my chest, probably not fully, but at least partially. Further down though I could feel the cool air licking between my legs and judging by his unblinking gaze he was getting a decent view of my shaved and very much on show pussy. I just dashed for the privacy of a changing cubicle, I didn't have enough hands to achieve decency so damage limitation was my best option.

I unpacked my stuff, took out my phone and sent a text to Steph. 'I hate you.'

'No you don't. You will get me back.' was the reply with an attached picture of a latte that was waiting for me.

I changed as quickly as I could to hopefully not see that guy again and went to the coffee shop. She was sitting in the window and grinning broadly at me. "Twat," I said as I sat down.

"Ooo, grouchy," she giggled, "Anyone see you?"

"Ooooo yeah," I said smiling and shaking my head, "Can't believe you just did that to me. Evil."

We finished the coffee and went our separate ways. We did consider going back to hers, but I was due at work tomorrow and if we went back to hers it would be very boozy and very late. I got back to mine and let myself in. "Hello?" I shouted as I went in.

"Hi," Alan replied, "Thought you had got lost."

"Yeah, sorry," I replied as I checked the time. I had been most of the day as it was now almost 5pm. "Steph was there," I replied. Not that I needed a reason to be out all day, but it is polite I guess.

"She okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine. Usual Steph," I said as I put the kettle on.

"Hot and sexy?" he said smiling at me from over the sofa.

"If you say so," I replied, "She is a bit female for my liking."

"Yeah yeah, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on that changing room wall," she grinned.

"Perv," I said rolling my eyes. "Want a coffee?"

"Sure," he said.

I made them and sat down on the sofa. "You had a good day?" I asked as I sipped at the coffee.

"Nice and lazy," he replied, "Your bedding is washed, dried and your bed is made."

"Nice one, cheers," I said, "Did you have a good rummage through my underwear draw?" I asked sticking my tongue out at him.

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers