Flatmates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he said looking offended that I had even suggested such a thing.

"Bedside draw?" I teased.

"Tempted," he said, "But no, it would have been weird."

"Yes, it would," I said.

"Do you have anything mains-powered in there?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Holy fuck, no," I said laughing loudly, "Fucking hell, ow. Just battery power is fine. More than fine."

He smiled at me, and I could see he wanted to ask me many more questions on the subject. I am not sure if he didn't want to push his luck, or if he assumed I wouldn't answer any very personal questions. I would have, sex always makes me really horny the day after, coupled with the streaking at swimming had definitely warmed me up a little bit. I loved a bit of exhibitionism. I finished my coffee and put the empty cup on the table. "Anyway," he said looking at me, "University story?" he asked.

"Ooo shit, yeah, forgot about that," I said standing up, "Quick pee, get ready for bed, then I will tell you the story."

I hated sitting around the flat in jeans as they were just not comfortable when lounging around. He had made my bed and properly tucked it in around the edges like a professional job, he is cute. I pushed my door closed and took my jeans and top off so I was only wearing panties. It was still really warm and was not forecast to cool down overnight so I would likely be sleeping naked. I put a t-shirt on and after checking in the mirror removed it and

put a longer t-shirt on. Satisfied that it was long enough I went back into the living room. "Beer?" I offered Alan.

"Yeah sure, just the one," he said, "Working tomorrow."

"Me too," I said handing him a beer and taking my seat. "Anyway, you ready?"

"Yep," he nodded.

"Between us, the story doesn't go any further," I said looking at him.

"Yeah, of course," he said. "Promise," he added.

-------------------------------

It was my first year at University in the final term before the summer holidays. As was always the case in the first year most of it was social and as long as you didn't take the piss with the work the lecturers weren't on your back. They expected the work you handed in to be of good quality and would let you know exactly where you stood if you handed in shoddy work, but it was not a heavy workload and the majority of the year was spent drinking and partying. To be brutally honest and maybe a little too candid I spent a fair bit of time on my back as well. I had a lot of sex during the first year of university. First time away from home with my own living space, a lot of sexy guys around, and plenty of time to kill.

For the first year, I was staying in the student accommodation which was scattered around the campus and consisted of tower blocks. They were all the same. On the ground floor were a laundry room, secure cycle storage and various utilities. Each tower block was eight stories high and on each floor, there were two separate living areas. Each living area had a kitchen, living room and six separate bedrooms. The bedrooms were along two corridors, one to the left and one to the right, each direction having three bedrooms. Each living pod had three male and three female tenants who were randomly assigned when you started for the year.

They were all quite nice and well equipped. They were also totally serviced with a weekly clean, towel and bedding clean. The bedrooms were a decent size and as was usual for a random Tuesday night we had gone back to Chloe's room to continue the drinking. No other reason than Chloe's flat was closest to the bar that we usually drank in on Tuesday's, so we always went back there.

There were four of us in the room. Myself, Chloe, Alison and Jess. We are all 19 years old. Chloe is 5 foot 6 inches tall. Long brunette hair that she has tied back into a ponytail. Brown eyes, slim build, apple-sized breasts, I would guess at a B or a C cup. Alison is 6 foot tall, very slim and slender with hugely long legs that she usually shows off by means of a dress/shorts/skirt. She has blonde hair that she wears in a pixie cut and has blue eyes. She also has rather good tits as well, easily a C cup and has a general body shape that most girls would kill for. Jess is a blonde version of me. She is petite and very slight framed. She has blue eyes and is fairly flat-chested like me. Probably an A cup, or maybe a B if you are being very generous and adding a bit of padding.

Clothing wise. I am wearing skinny jeans and a vest top. For completion sake, I also have high leg panties on and a bra. Chloe is wearing a mid-thigh length skirt and a t-shirt. Alison is wearing a mid-thigh length dress and a cardigan. Jess is wearing jeans and a t-shirt. We had been drinking for most of the day. Our lectures had finished at half 1 in the afternoon and so we had been casually drinking since then. We were drunk, not really really drunk, but as expected after nine hours of drinking we were fairly merry. Drinking over a long period of time is weird, you don't seem to get sick drunk, you just get less and less inhibited and maybe a little bit louder.

Chloe was sat on her bed cross-legged as was Jess. I had claimed the bean bag and Alison had got the short straw with the garden chair type thing. We were currently working our way through a bottle of Vodka with occasional trips to the kitchen to get more ice and a diet coke from the fridge. We could have gone into the living area and drunk there, but noise-wise we were best where we were. Chloe's room was at the end of the corridor and the girl who lived next to her was out for the night. Probably having sex as she was fairly promiscuous in that department. Purely conjecture and rumour. She spent a lot of time out, she was always very happy and she seemed to have a lot of male friends.

The guys were all in their rooms, probably furiously masturbating, isn't that what guys do if left to their own devices for any length of time? Especially if they have internet access. The vodka was reducing and as we poured another drink each it ran out. "Don't panic," Chloe said, "I have another bottle."

"Phew," Alison said, "Had me worried for a bit then."

We cracked open the other bottle and continued chatting and laughing. Music was on in the background but no one was really listening to it. The time was approaching 11pm and it was getting to the time when we usually started to head back to our own rooms for the night. We did occasionally sleepover, but only when pre-planned so we could bring some sleepwear with us. The bed was not quite a double and as only Chloe would have pyjamas it would be a bit cosy to be sleeping in the same bed wearing just underwear. Sleeping in jeans is not an option as they are so uncomfortable, may as well just not sleep and continue the drinking. Just to clarify there that underwear would likely include the bra, which is also fairly uncomfortable and another reason to just not bother sleeping.

"Wanna play a dare game?" Chloe asked looking around at us all.

"Errrr... maybe," Alison said, "What did you have in mind?"

"Spin the bottle or something?" I suggested with a shrug as we had a recently emptied bottle to hand.

"Nar," Chloe said with a coy smile. "Let's play a dice game."

"Okay," Jess said, "What dares?"

"Is everyone wearing underwear?" Chloe asked.

I looked around the room wondering if any of us were not wearing any underwear. A chorus of "Yes" rippled around the room alongside nods of heads as we all said we were wearing underwear.

"Both bra and panties?" Chloe clarified.

"Yeah. Well, I am anyway," I said looking around at the others.

"Me too," Jess said.

"Yep, and me," Alison said, "Why?"

"How daring are you all feeling?" Chloe asked with a grin.

"Fairly drunk," Jess grinned.

"Ha, yeah, me too," Alison giggled while I just shrugged to indicate that I was game.

The dares were stupid and childish. Things like, flash your bra, flash your panties, dance in your bra with your top off, dance in your panties. Those sorts of things. Add in alcohol though, a bit of friendly teasing and peer pressure and it was hilarious. We had only known each other since we had started University which had been just eight months ago. We were all good friends, but none of us was at the stage where we would be entirely comfortable prancing around in our underwear.

There is an odd line between seeing another person in a changing room not fully dressed and it being for nothing else than entertainment. It adds a level of excitement that is hard to describe. It isn't even sexual, not really anyway, The only reason to be doing it is just to see them embarrassed. In a changing room full of girls I would have no issue only wearing underwear. In fact in a room full of girls only wearing underwear ask me immediately after the fact what colour/type of underwear they were wearing and I wouldn't be able to tell you. Being dared to take my top off and do a silly dance though, feels very exposed and is definitely embarrassing.

"We are out of vodka," Jess said holding the bottle upside down to prove the fact that we had drunk a litre between us.

"More in the kitchen," Chloe said.

"Ooo, who's dare is it?" Jess asked with a mischievous grin.

"Me," Alison said looking at her.

"I dare you..." Jess began, "To go and get the new bottle in your underwear."

A small argument broke out as Alison thought that was a little too daring as there was the potential for three guys and two girls to be in the living room area. We all argued for a while and I thought the game was going to break down as Alison was not backing down. It was Chloe who eventually broke the deadlock.

"Okay, fine, let's roll a dice for it," Chloe said, "Lowest score goes."

We all agreed to it and each threw a dice

Chloe -- Three

Jess -- Two

Me -- Five

Alison -- Six

"Ha, well that is karma right there isn't it?" Jess said.

She undressed slowly. Jeans first, which was how she had undressed all night. Seemed like a bit of a strange order to undress in. She lifted her t-shirt up and over her head and checked in the mirror that she was as covered as she could be.

None of us had expected to be playing a game where our underwear would be on show and so none of us had dressed for such an eventuality. Jess had definitely been the least prepared though. She was wearing a white standard cup t-shirt bra, but the design was a laced pattern. It wasn't see through as such, but it also wasn't quite fully opaque and you could see the faint outline of her light brown areola and nipples. Her panties, which were a similar design were also ever so slightly see-through. Not to be able to see any level of detail, but you could see more than a hint of what was underneath them and she was definitely shaved down there. They were also tiny, calling them a thong would be generous, the triangle of material at the front just about covered the essentials. There was nothing at the back, just the string elastic. They looked awesome, and super cute, but not a set I would have chosen for such a situation. I had meant to ask her where she had got them from, but forgot.

Cautiously she left the room and went down the corridor towards the living room. A minute or so later she came back with a fresh bottle of vodka and closed the door behind her. She was grinning widely. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, that gets the heart racing," she giggled.

"Anyone out there?" Chloe asked.

"Nope, lights are all off and no one to be seen," she said.

"Awesome," Chloe said as she took the vodka off her and finished pouring the drinks for everyone.

"Let's raise the stakes a bit," Jess said, "No one is about so dares can now be anywhere in the flat?"

"Okay," Chloe replied.

"Let's add some random chance to it as well," Jess said, "For each dare, you roll a dice. Odd numbers you do it in underwear as we have been doing. Even number and you do it topless."

"Fully topless?" Alison asked her.

"Yep," Jess nodded, "Or bottomless if you prefer. So just a bra, or just panties, nothing else," she added as she looked around the three of us for any objection. There was no objection from anyone so we established some ground rules.

The rules were fairly liberal and it was a shortlist with just four agreed entries.

1. The dare was established first and then the dice roll took place.

2. The dares could only be in communal areas with the exception of Chloe's room. That did include outside of the flat, but it had to be on this floor.

3. You can try to pass the dare on to someone else of your choice. Both yourself and the girl you pick throw a dice each, the lowest number does the dare. Whoever loses does the dare fully naked.

4. Nothing too public, the risk is fine, but you can abandon the dare if anyone sees you.

The dares were equally stupid and infantile. They were just pushed up a notch in the risk department as they were in the communal areas of the flat. They were along the lines of, walk to the other end of the flat. Go out the front door and touch the lift door, or going into the stairwell. Added factors of staying there for 10 seconds, or doing a dance. Those sorts of things. A pattern quickly established itself though and that was whenever a topless or bottomless dare was presented it was refused. A small argument ensued, to try and convince them, but once the precedent had been set none of us were going to do the half-naked ones. After the second rotation of dares, it was Jess who addressed the situation in her usual direct manner. "This is bullshit," Jess said as Alison refused another dare that would have involved her losing the panties or bra. "We need an ultimate dare or something and to agree to no backing out of them."

"Yeah, we do," I agreed nodding my head.

"Yeah," Chloe said, "And let's make it way worse than nudity."

"Ooooo, like what?" Alison asked.

Chloe got up and went to her bedside draw and after a quick search in it, she lifted out a Lovense Lush and placed it on the bed so we could all see. "Oh shit, is that a Lush?" Jess asked staring at it.

"It is," Chloe nodded.

"Holy fuck, when did you get rich?" Jess laughed, "Expensive."

"Credit card," Chloe grinned at her.

I looked at it and had never seen one or even heard of one before. Judging by the shape of it though it looked like it knew what it was doing. "What is it?" Alison asked.

"Heaven," Chloe replied with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Lovense Lush," Jess replied, "They are remote-controlled vibrators and are supposed to be reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllly good."

"So, anyone can now refuse a dare, but doing so means you wear the Lush set on random," Chloe said. "The first time you refuse you get 30 seconds, the second time, you get 60 seconds, the third refusal gets you 90 seconds, etc etc."

"How good is really good?" I asked still looking at it every so often.

"Oh good. Really fucking good," Chloe said, "I would assume we would all survive 30 seconds easily enough, but much over a minute and one of us is having an orgasm."

"Really? That good?" I asked looking back at the toy as it innocently lay on the bed.

"Yeah, they are supposed to be really good," Jess said, "I am in."

"Yeah, me too, obviously," Chloe said.

"Yeah, fuck it," Alison said.

"Sure," I shrugged not really knowing what I was letting myself in for. I am 19, vibration is very much top of the list to make me go all gooey.

We all shook on the deal and restarted the dare game again. It was the same rules as earlier, but now refusal had a very real deterrent. There was now tension in the room, the dares were the same, but now the dice roll meant that it was 50 50 if you were going in bra and panties or just your panties. I am assuming just panties anyway, I know I would choose to lose the bra before my underwear in every situation, but I guess we will see.

It was Jess who rolled the first even number. Her dare was to walk down the corridor and touch the opposite wall. Which was right past the boys room and distance-wise, probably 20 or so meters. Not that far really, but half-naked and it was far enough. "Topless, or you facing the Lush?" Chloe grinned at her.

"Or bottomless," Alison suggested.

"Or she can try and pass off the dare to one of us," I added with a cautious grin.

"I'll do it," Jess said, "Topless, obviously."

She stripped to her underwear and after a moment of hesitation, she slipped out of her bra. Is it bitchy to be pleased that I actually had bigger boobs than her? There wasn't much in it, and neither of us was blessed with a chest to show off, but yeah, I didn't have the smallest breasts in the room. She disappeared off out of the room and came back a few moments later with her hands over herself. She grinned as she came in and grabbed her bra putting it back on. "Well that is quite a buzz," she said once she was decent again.

The dares continued and eventually, my luck ran out. My dare was to go into the stairwell topless or bottomless. "Topless, obviously," I said as I shyly undressed. It was a strange feeling as I undressed in front of three girls. Reaching up behind my back I unclipped my bra and let it fall away from me. Cupping my breasts for a few seconds I lowered my hands and felt the cool air lick around my nipples. I felt them get harder, partially due to the cool air, but also the anticipation of going into the stairwell half-naked.

I opened the door and stepped out into the corridor. Tiptoeing down the silent empty flat towards the front door. Silently pushing the handle down I cracked the door open and took a peep outside. The hallways were abandoned, it was late, and so I stepped into the open and hurried to the stairwell. Opening the door to the stairwell I stepped into it and paused for a few moments until I deemed I had fulfilled the dare. Hurrying back into the flat I closed the door behind me and went back into Chloe's room.

As I dressed I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest. I loved exhibitionism and drunkenness coupled with a bit of horniness was a dangerous situation. The game continued and over the next 30 minutes or so everyone did a topless dare at least once. I am not sure when it happened, but at one stage people stopped getting dressed, we put a bra back on if it was topless, but otherwise we all just sat around drinking and playing dare games in our underwear.

Jess got a topless dare that was stand, starfish pose, in the floor to ceiling window for 30 seconds. She looked around the room and grinned. "Emma, swap with you," she said with a grin.

"Oooo, awesome," Chloe said as everyone sat forward in anticipation. One of us was going to be standing in a floor to ceiling window naked.

I picked up the dice and looked at Jess who grinned back at me. "Ready to get naked?" she teased.

"I don't need to be," I replied.

Me -- Five

Jess -- Four

"Noooooooooooo," Jess said as she saw the result and was about to get naked. "Fuck fuck fuck."

"Should have taken the dare in your panties," I grinned at her as I felt the relief wash over me.

Jess looked nervous. Understandably so really as she was about to stand in a full-length window for 30 seconds with nothing on. Even though it was approaching 00:30 there were still a few people about outside. Jess looked out of the window and turned to look at us. She was maybe expecting some sort of mercy, which wasn't happening. Seeing her naked was not a sexual thing, it was quite exciting, but more for her embarrassment than any sort of physical attraction to her. There was no doubt that she was a good looking girl though.

"Let me wear panties," Jess said after looking out of the window again. It wasn't a crowd of people by any stretch of the imagination, but the occasional person was still walking between the buildings. The chances of one of them looking up and seeing her were slim, but you try telling your brain that as you stand naked in a window.