Flatmates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Alison said, "You had that option, and tried to swap with Emma. You do it naked as agreed."

"Can I at least cover myself?" Jess asked.

"Nope," Alison said again, "The dare was starfish for 30 seconds."

"You can of course take on the Lush for 30 seconds," Chloe suggested.

She thought about it for a second but then shook her head. "Nar," she said looking out of the window again. "I reckon I'd cum."

"In 30 seconds?" I asked failing to hide the surprise in my voice at her admission.

She looked at me and held eye contact for a second. "Uh hu, probably," she nodded, "Vibration is defo my Achilles heal. Super sensitive," she added.

"Fair enough," I said with a shrug half wishing that she was taking on the Lush. I would class myself as very turned on my vibration. Like are most 19-year-old girls, but for 30 seconds I would back myself rather than a toy getting me off in that time. Even one with the reputation that the Lush seems to have.

"Okay fine," she said taking her bra off and hooking her thumbs into the elastic of her panties. She slid them down in one motion and stood back up again.

She didn't bother covering herself, not with any real conviction anyway. She casually hung a hand between her legs, but it was a poor attempt at covering herself. She was also not shaved, she was neatly trimmed, but she was not hairless. Being a natural blonde though her pubes were very thin and wispy offering very little coverage. "Hot," Alison giggled as the three of us basically perved at Jess.

She was, she was super cute. She had a very similar build to me. A flat toned stomach and well-toned delicate legs that looked long despite her actual height. Her breasts were tiny, but they were in proportion to her petite frame. All tied together perfectly by her neatly trimmed, but still natural pussy she looked awesome. "Okay, 30 seconds," she said looking at Chloe who picked up her phone.

"Yep, ready," Chloe said.

Jess took another look out of the window and then stepped into it. She positioned her feet in opposing corners and reached up with her arms and hands. Standing starfish Chloe started the phone. Jess had a cute bum as well and even her back was sexy with her prominent shoulder blades and the perfect line of her vertebra dotting down the middle of her back. Her eyes were locked out of the window and a couple of times she twitched, but she held the pose. "Fuck, thought someone was going to look up then," she said.

"Ten seconds to go," Chloe said, "Eight, seven..."

As soon as Chloe said zero Jess stepped out of the window and picked up her panties. She dressed into panties and a bra again and blew out a long breath. "Yeah... that was terrifying," she said, "Don't these people have beds to go to?" she asked laughing.

The dares plateaued, but the peer pressure and goading got more intense. Underwear dares were unpopular with everyone not doing the dare and it didn't take long for us to just agree to do them all topless. It all came to a head-on Chloe's go where we all pressured her to take on the Lush. If she had just said no then that would have been that, but she hesitated and we all jumped on it. Egging her on, she eventually agreed to it. "30 seconds," Chloe clarified.

"Yep," Jess said handing her the Lush. "Do you need lube?" she asked.

"For the first 30 seconds I will," she grinned as she took a tube of water-based lube out of her bedside draw. She coated the Lush and turned away from us. Reaching down the front of her panties she inserted it and got it comfortable. She sat on the bed and opened the app. Showing us how to use it she set and locked it to a maximum of level 3 (out of 10) and also selected a random vibrate pattern. Basically, all we could do with the app was turn it on or off, everything else required her PIN or fingerprint.

"Okay," she said taking a deep breath.

"Topless?" Jess said looking at her.

"Arr, yeah," Chloe said taking off her bra, "Okay, ready."

Alison tapped the start button and it was like nothing happened. If it wasn't for Chloe tensing on the bed you could be mistaken for it not actually doing anything. It was though, the screen on the phone was showing what the toy was doing and the rises in intensity were matched perfectly by the intensity of squirming that Chloe was doing. She laughed and closed her eyes. "Cumming?" Alison asked her with a tone of hope.

"Nope," Chloe said shaking her head, but there was more conviction in her word than the tone or the reactions of her body.

It was beyond sexy. Except for porn, I have never watched another girl get pleasured. I have filmed myself with a boyfriend and watched it back, but that was just weird. This was awesome. After the first few seconds, Chloe was lost in her own world. She was either directly fighting orgasm, or she was just keeping tabs on her volume level. You could see that she was enjoying it and she was suppressing her true pleasure level. All of that just made it even sexier.

"Okay, 30," Alison said as she tapped the phone to turn off the toy.

"Phew," Chloe said letting her knees fall together to close her legs as she sat up and regained some composure.

"How close were you?" Jess asked her.

"I wouldn't have lasted a minute," she replied, "Who is next?"

We all looked at each other. I wanted a go, but I wanted a go in the privacy of my own locked room. Not with an audience of three, even if they are my mates and female. "I'll go," Alison said.

Chloe sorted the toy out and handed it to Alison along with the lube. As Chloe did, Alison turned away while she inserted it and then got on the bed. Chloe showed her the phone to prove it was on the same settings. "I won't touch the phone so I can't be accused of changing the intensity or anything," Chloe said as she handed the phone to me.

I took it and looked at Alison who took her bra off and nodded. I tapped the go button. "Oooo!?" Alison said out loud. I looked at her face as her tone didn't seem to project pleasure.

"Ooo?" I asked questioningly, "Ooo good?"

She froze in place, her hand was poised ready to do something, although I am not sure what that something was. She shook her head. "No?" Chloe asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, no no no," Alison said sounding urgent. I turned it off and looked at her puzzled. "Yeah, not for me. That feels... weird."

"You don't like it?" Chloe asked her.

"No..." Alison said, "It just feels really fucking annoying."

"You are weird," Chloe said laughing. Alison took it out and sorted it out placing it back on the bed. "So, Jess or Emma," Chloe said.

I looked at Jess and Jess looked back at me. I wanted to, I so wanted to. Even though I had backed myself earlier to last 30 seconds without orgasm. I was not sure I was confident enough to back such a claim with action. Jess shook her head and looked from me to Chloe and Alison. "I'll cum." she said, "Like seriously. It will make me cum."

"Kinda the idea," Chloe grinned at her, "Me, you or Emma are going to."

Chloe grinned at Jess and me waiting for one of us to volunteer. It was a bit of a Mexican stand-off either neither of us wanting to volunteer. Give me the Lush and send me to my room and I wouldn't sleep all night. Risking orgasm with an audience though... I wasn't quite that confident in myself at this stage of my life. Alcohol though with added peer pressure does weird things. "Okay, I will go," I said standing up and picking up the Lush.

It was softer than I expected, it looked quite hard, but it was a bit squishy, which makes sense I guess. I lubed it, not that I thought I would need it, I was wet naturally at that moment in time. I turned away and put it inside myself. It felt bigger inside me than it did in my hand. It wasn't very long, but it was egg-shaped and at its widest point it was at least the size of an average penis, probably a bit bigger to be honest.

I got comfortable and sat on the bed. Chloe showed me the phone screen and then handed it to Jess. I took my bra off and nodded. "Yeah, okay, go," I said.

Jess tapped the phone and my vision blurred. I heard myself swear, but I am not even sure what the word was. Fuck or shit I imagine, but I have no idea which one, flip a coin. It felt deep and the vibration was just another level of intensity. I don't own a vibrator, only a dildo, and the intensity of vibrations inside me was awesome. I twisted my feet into the bed and gripped the sheet with my toes. My hands by my side I twisted my fingers together screwing up the sheets. It felt awesome, so fucking awesome. My pussy felt like it was about to explode. Not in an orgasm way, just in a "wow" way. It felt good, almost too good and it took me a few moments to realise that the sensation building up inside me was climax.

I was going to cum. I twisted my fingers harder and gripped with my toes until I felt the threat of cramp as I resisted orgasm. I didn't dare open my eyes, there would have been no point, my pupils were firmly rolled into the back of my head anyway. I knew my mouth was open and I consciously closed it. Nothing broadcasts an imminent orgasm more than no breathing and an open mouth. I still wasn't breathing, but I at least kept my mouth closed.

"30," Jess said and the sensations stopped.

I breathed for the first time in 20 seconds and rested my knees against each other. Relaxing my fingers and toes I untangled myself from the sheets and sat up. "Er... wow," I said once I felt I had sufficient breath to speak again. It took me a few seconds to realise that it only vibrated internally. I had always assumed the "tail" vibrated against your clit as well, but it didn't. That was just the antenna by the looks of it. This makes the toy even more incredible, it had almost got me off in 30 seconds without any clit stimulation.

I got up and sorted out the toy. I place it on the bed and was about to put my bra back on, but none of the others had so I didn't bother. We all looked at Jess. She looked back at us one at a time and shook her head. "Seriously, I will cum," she said.

Alison and Chloe pressured her and teased her for the next minute or so. I did feel sorry for her, and I wanted her to do it. Morbid curiosity, I wanted to watch another girl orgasm. Again apart from porn, I have never seen a real girl orgasm before. "The tail doesn't vibrate," I said. I am not sure why I said it.

"Yeah, of course it doesn't," Jess said sarcastically.

Chloe looked at her puzzled for a second or two. "No, it doesn't," Chloe said, "Fucking hell if it vibrated my clit as well I would last milliseconds and piss myself."

"Really?" Jess asked looking at her and then the toy again.

"No, it is just the egg," I said, "Here," I said handing her the toy. Chloe switched it on and Jess grinned.

"Okay. Give me a sec then," Jess said as she took her bra off and slid the toy inside herself.

It was surreal, all four of us were sitting half-naked. We were all only wearing panties, none of us was wearing a bra. As I said earlier, we had not dressed with the expectation of our underwear to be on show. Jess was wearing something that barely counted as a thong the panties were that small. I had black very high leg panties on. Chloe was wearing a similar style to myself, but hers were a pastel blue colour. Alison was the best dressed as she was wearing boy shorts, although only the essential part of them was fully opaque, with the majority of them being a sheer material. Either way, thong, bikini, or shorts, we were all sat with our tits out, very drunk and with the exception of Alison, it was fairly likely one of us was going to have an orgasm.

"Ready?" Chloe asked Jess who just nodded.

She got onto the bed and after checking and double-checking her underwear she settled back onto her elbows. Chloe showed her the phone screen and tapped go. She then placed the phone on the bed and we watched. Jess's eyes bulged and rolled into the back of her head instantly. "Oh wow," she whispered. Her tummy pulsed and tensed a few times and then she started to reach between her legs.

"No!" Chloe said when she saw her reaching forwards. "Leave it."

Jess froze for a second, her hand still in the air mid-reach, but she held it steady. Her tummy was dancing and her left leg was trembling slightly. Her legs had fallen open which highlighted just how pointless her underwear was. They were still where they should be, but the material was either lacy or paper-thin. Although she still had panties on, to all intents and purposes, she was naked and was offering the view that a nude girl with her legs open would offer. "15 seconds," I said, "Halfway."

"Oh my God," Jess whispered softly. She was obviously fighting orgasm. She was visibly controlling her breathing and moving her legs around to try and find a position that gave her body relief from the assault on it. Or more accurately, in it.

"Five seconds," I said.

"Are you gonna cum?" Chloe asked her.

"Three... two," I said as Jess was frozen in place. For a second I thought she was going to, but she eventually shook her head and as the countdown reached zero I turned off the toy.

She folded her legs together and caught her breath. "Fucking hell," she said, "That is awesome."

"Weird," Alison said, "Fucking weirdos liking that."

"Three versus one," Chloe said, "You are the weird one."

"How close were you?" I asked Jess as she sorted herself out.

"Fucking close," she said with a sheepish grin, "Soooo fucking close."

"Will you last a full minute?" Chloe asked with a mischievous grin.

"Absolutely no fucking chance," Jess giggled.

"Would any of you?" Alison asked.

I looked at Chloe who looked at me. I shook my head, "No, doubt it," I said.

"Maybe," Chloe said, "Probably not though."

"So which of you is going to have an orgasm then?" Alison asked with a wide grin.

We all looked at each other. "Dice roll?" Chloe suggested.

"For a full minute?" Jess asked.

"If they last a minute we re-roll again?" I suggested. It was a bit of a moot point, for me anyway, if I lost the dice roll there was no way I was lasting 60 seconds.

"Nar, fuck it," Chloe said, "Dice roll, whoever loses gets naked and wears it until they cum."

After a few clarifications of the rules, we agreed to it. Basically, we were each rolling a dice, the lowest score loses. Best of one, no second chances. If there was a draw for the lowest number then everyone re-rolled until we had a clear loser. The loser stripped naked, wore the Lush, laid on the bed, and using the phone app we would make her have an orgasm. The issue of faking it was brought up and it boiled down to honour of don't fake it. We all agreed not to fake it. Alison was in on the dice roll, but if she lost she just got naked, the remaining three of us then rolled again for nudity and orgasm.

I picked up the dice, shook it in my hand, looked around the room nervously and threw it.

I rolled a two. "Great," I said with a wry smile handing the dice to Alison.

She shook it and threw the dice.

She got a five and handed the dice to Jess.

She got a four and handed the dice to Chloe.

She also threw a two and I breathed an audible sigh of relief.

"Ooo you lucky bitch," Alison said to me laughing.

We all re-rolled

Me - Four

Alison - Four

Jess - Three

Chloe -- Five

"Fuck," Jess said.

"Yep, you gonna be," Chloe grinned at her handing her the sex toy.

She argued for a while, but it was more ceremonial than a real argument. She knew that she wasn't getting out of it, she just felt like she needed to at least attempt an argument. I could tell by her tone that she wasn't going to back out of it so it was just going through the motions.

After a few minutes, she downed her drink and stood up. Hooked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and slid them to the floor. After a few seconds of what can only be described as staring I had to look away. Apart from myself, she was the first girl I have seen naked. I have seen girls in changing rooms and my mates when changing, but this was different, she was naked just to be naked. She nervously plucked at her pubes for a second or two which was just adorable before taking hold of the Lush. Chloe offered her the lube, but she didn't take it. "Yeah, like I need that," she said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

She slid the Lush inside her, laid on the bed and nodded her head. "Do you wanna cum quick?" Chloe asked her as she gave her a pulse of the toy.

Her eyes shot open and she looked down her body. She considered the question for a time that was long enough to wonder if she was not going to answer it. "Nar," she said eventually as she shook her head, "Tease me. Try and make me squeal."

Chloe turned the toy on, Jess's legs twisted together and she gripped the sheets with her hands. "Fuck," she whispered. She locked her legs together, but as Chloe played with the speed and rhythm of the toy they fell open and we saw everything that she had to offer.

She was so adorable. Her tiny petite body squirmed and writhed on the bed as the toy slowly broke down her resistance. I am not sure how much she resisted it. I know if it was me in her situation I would be torn. The humiliation of being watched having an orgasm would momentarily override my desire to climax. Ultimately though orgasm would win and I would just let myself go.

She was so wet, I could see her excitement glistening on her exposed pussy. The pink toy inside her as she moaned and twisted on her back. Protection of her dignity was quickly abandoned and she started to enjoy it with no inhibitions. I felt like I was intruding, it was such an intimate moment and somehow watching felt wrong. Not that I looked away, or even considered looking away. I was watching a real girl being teased to what would be an orgasm. Not porn, not a dream, real. She was real, her name is Jess. She is 19 years old. Blonde, petite, naked, cute, hot, sexy.

"Oh yes," she whispered as she twisted the sheets in her clenched fists. She lifted her hips off the bed and thrust them upwards a couple of times before resting back on the bed again. She opened and closed her legs a couple of times before coming to rest with her legs wide open.

"Orgasm?" Chloe asked her.

"No," she said shaking her head, "So close though."

"What do you like?" Chloe asked as she slowly moved her finger up the phone screen to increase the speed and intensity of the vibration. "Say when?" Chloe grinned at her, but Jess's eyes were closed and probably in the back of her head.

"There," Jess said and Chloe stopped her finger where it was.

"There?" Chloe clarified and Jess nodded her head. "Left? Or Right?" Chloe teased as she moved her finger side to side to manipulate the vibration pattern.

"Oh fuck. Either," Jess gasped, "I'm cumming."

She lifted her hips off the bed and moaned softly. Her entire body rippled and pulsed as she lay on the bed. Her breathing was urgent and each time she exhaled it was accompanied by a barely audible moan. "Fuck," she said loudly as she stared down her body, her eyes wide open. "Fuck fuck fuck," she said a little quieter, but still louder than I would if I was at home and masturbating.

She flopped onto her back, her tummy muscles pulsing, her legs wide open. Her head was tilted right back and her back arched as she shuddered to orgasm. We all just watched as she climaxed in front of us. As her orgasm faded Chloe reduced the intensity of the vibration. "Will you cum again?" Chloe asked her.

Jess shook her head. "No," she said catching her breath, "Not after one that intense. FUCK ME, wow," she said as she closed her legs and regained a shred of decency.

She stayed on the bed, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she breathed. "Good girl," Chloe giggled, "Can't believe that just happened," she said smiling at us.