Flatmates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all smiled back at her. Jess lowered her legs while keeping them closed and folded her left arm across her petite breasts. She removed the toy and gently rested her hand in front of her pussy. We didn't say anything, we just all drank in the experience. After a few moments, Alison got up and collected Jess's clothes. "Thanks," Jess said as Alison dropped the clothes on top of her and we all started to get dressed.

I slept in my own bed that night. Alone. Probably one of my only regrets. None of us offered overtly an alternative, but I have always wondered "what if".

-------------------------------

"What?" I said as Alan was just sat staring at me.

"What?" he said staring at me. "That a true story?"

"No, I just made it up on the spot," I said rolling my eyes, "Of course it is true."

"Jess," he said and I just nodded, "Little Jess? Jess? Jess thingy?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "Jess Hayes. Pretty little thing."

"Fucking hell Emma," Alan said.

"Need a cushion?" I teased.

"A bit late for that, I think I have cum in my pants," he replied.

"Eww," I said laughing.

He smiled back at me and eyed me up. I am not sure if he was just horny and fancied a rerun of last night, which wasn't happening. A one-off fun fuck is exactly just that. Repeat performances or a regular reoccurrence was a road I didn't want to go down with him. He of course could have just been trying to read me for if it was indeed a true story. It was, a few years have passed since it occurred, so finer details and exact conversation exchanges of course vary, but the general events all happened.

"Would you have slept with one of them?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said nodding. "My panties looked like I had pissed myself by that stage. I would have fucked the bannister that night if I could have worked out the logistics."

"That is awesome," he said smiling at me and finishing his beer.

"Yeah," I nodded finishing my beer and handing him the empty bottle. "It goes no further. Repeat that to anyone and I will castrate you."

"Yeah, course," he said, "Purely my own private wank bank that one."

"And again, eww," I said shaking my head.

He placed two fresh beers on the table. "Have you done it again since?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, just the once," I said, "I think it was just a perfect storm of hormones, alcohol and horny teenagers."

"Would you do it again?" he asked with a wry smile.

"Why? Wanna watch?" I teased. I was avoiding the question. Sleeping with a girl was fairly high on my fantasy list. Was it something I would do if offered the chance? Maybe, but probably not. Had I masturbated to the fantasy of Steph, Chloe or Alison licking me to ecstasy? Yep, more than once.

"Was she cute?" he asked grinning.

"Jess?" I asked to which he just nodded. "Oh yeah. Adorable. Indescribable. Imagine the cutest sexiest orgasm and try to describe it. You can visualise it, but words can't do it justice."

We sat and drank our beers. I still needed to get Steph back somehow. I had an idea, but it required Alan. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Work," he said.

"And then?" I quizzed.

"Nothing," he said, "Why?"

I smiled at him. "Wanna see Steph naked?" I asked him with a mischievous smile.

He of course did and I proposed my plan for revenge. This did involve me retelling the changing room story as well. I finished my drink and stood up. "Gonna go to bed," I said.

"What if it goes wrong?" he asked.

"If it goes wrong you see me naked again," I said with a shrug.

"No, what if it goes really wrong?" he asked.

"Then we see you naked," I grinned back at him.

"Encouraging," he said smiling back at me nervously. He had the most to lose. Steph has seen me naked and he has seen me naked. Steph has never seen him naked though, so his wager was the biggest one. With two of us complicit though, surely we can't fuck that up? Could we?

"Night Al," I said.

"Night," he said and I could feel his eyes on my bum as I walked towards my room. "Do you have panties on tonight?" he asked after me.

"Yep," I replied without turning around or even breaking stride. I lifted my t-shirt up, flashing my underwear for a second. "See you tomorrow," I added as I went into my room and closed the door. I hesitated for a second, another fuck would be good. I knew it was a road I didn't want to go down though, sex with mates is a minefield of uncomfortable situations. I took a silent vibrator out of my bedside draw and stripped before getting into bed.

******************

Thanks for reading