Flatmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

removal. It hadn't yet been stated, but I knew if this one actually happened it was to total nudity.

"Really?" he asked splitting his gaze between the two of us.

"Yeah, why not?" Emma asked him nonchalantly. "If Steph is in as well."

"Yeah," I said grinning, "I love a good strip game."

"Two against one though?" he asked.

"Well, we won't be in a team as such. Just play until one of us loses," she said, "But yes, it will be us versus you," she added.

"You can pick the game," I offered, "To even it out."

"Any game?" he asked to which I just nodded after glancing at Emma.

"Within reason," Emma said, "Not arm wrestling or something totally unfair like that."

"Video games?" he said looking at her, "Fighting one?"

"Yeah, sure," she said with a shrug and there was no protest from me.

"You will just chicken out if I get anywhere near winning," he said after a long pause. It was true, most games that actually happened got to the interesting items of clothing and the game was abandoned. Usually, by the girls quoting the usual excuses of "It isn't fair, we have more to hide than you," or unfounded claims of, "You cheated," or even outlandish ones such as, "Yeah, no way, I am not shaved."

"Promise we won't," Emma said holding up her hand in a sort of "Scouts Honour" sort of gesture and looking at me.

"I won't chicken out either," I said holding my hand up in the same gesture. Neither of us had been in the Scouts, or Guides, or anything of that ilk, but the sentiment was there at least. Alan looked less than convinced though and there was very little that we could do to convince him. It was an honour thing, there was very little he could do if we played and if either Emma or myself lost just stopped the game. Without charges being filed he couldn't pin us down and enforce the consequence of defeat. Although from a pure fantasy angle, yeah, he could, pinned down and fucked would be nice. Getting a little carried away though there.

He looked at us and I could see that he wanted to believe us. It was a fairly decent offer as neither of us was particularly good at video games. I am okay, I play them, but not to any sort of competence beyond recreational fun. Emma and I are fairly evenly matched, both of us being terrible. The few times that I have played against Alan it is vastly slanted towards him winning. I give him a good game and win some, but generally, I lose. We were totally relying on it being a two versus one game which would give us the edge.

We were leading him into a trap though and as the saying goes, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. He was interested, of course, he was. I think a strip game appeals to everyone's playful nature. The adrenaline with the risk of losing paired with the natural high on offer for a victory. I wouldn't complain if I saw him naked and judging by the fact he didn't dismiss the suggestion out of hand I would assume he would quite enjoy seeing either myself or Emma naked. The question was would he accept the offer, and if he did, who would win? The odds were stacked in our favour, we had more clothes than him individually, plus there were two of us. On paper, it was a foolish bet for him to take, but he had been presented with two girls who were willing to risk totally nudity in exchange for his. Even if we won the chances were that we would not finish the game entirely decent. If he lost the chances were he was seeing at least our underwear and I can't speak for Emma's, but I know mine were definitely in the category of skimpy.

"No tricks or any sneaky tactics with what you are wearing?" he asked.

"Nope, just straight up strip game," Emma said, "I am wearing, shoes, socks, vest, skirt, bra and panties," she added.

"Yeah, same," I said nodding.

"And they are panties and not shorts or anything sneaky like that?" he asked.

"No, defo panties," Emma said grinning at him, "Not sure about Steph, but there isn't a lot to mine."

"Same," I said, "Pretty much a thong," I added candidly trying to suck him into playing. It was a strange experience, I am normally on the other side of the fence with guys trying to convince me to play.

"Dunno," he said after a very long pause, "It is shit odds for me," he added.

"Yeah, okay," Emma said glancing at me. "How about we throw in a bonus. Whoever loses has to do whatever the winners want them to do," she added holding my gaze.

My eyes widened at her offer as that was fairly generous and brave. I was confident that we would win, but not that confident. I wasn't sure what stakes were actually on offer, but we were all adults, we were all fairly liberal and to be playing a strip game I would assume all of us to be fairly horny. "Anything the losers want?" Alan asked.

"Yep," Emma nodded, "Anything they want."

I looked at her with a WTF expression and she just grinned at me. "Sec," she said standing up and guiding me out of earshot by the hand.

"Seriously?" I whispered glancing over my shoulder at Alan, "He could quite literally fuck us?" I said looking back at her.

"Only one of us," she said, "And only if he wins, which he won't."

"But if he does?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Hope he fucks me I guess," she said matter of factly, "You like sex don't you?"

"Well yeah..." I began and she cut me off.

"Well then," she said grinning at me. "Come on," she added encouragingly.

I saw her excited face and smiled at her. I was going to say no when she first suggested it my answer was a definite no. She was so cute though, and such a bad influence. The carrot of exhibitionism was being dangled in front of my face and I took it. It was only 50 50 it would be me anyway, and that was only if he beat us. I am not good enough at maths to work out the percentages, but very simplified it was a three-player game and so there was a 66% chance the loser wouldn't be me. "Okay, fine," I said, "Please let us not lose," I added.

"Woo," she said excitedly as we went back to the sofa and sat back down again.

"Beat one of us, and you can do what you want to the loser," Emma said.

"Anything?" he asked scanning me up and down.

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"Like... anything?" he asked again.

"Let's stop talking in code," Emma said, "Beat us, and you can fuck the loser," she said.

He looked at me and I just nodded. Hearing the words spoken out loud made my tummy tingle and between my legs get a little warmer. I was already fairly turned on, I wouldn't say that I was horny and I was not wet, but I was definitely turned on and it would not take much to make me very wet and very horny.

"I am in," he said.

"If we win though the same goes for you," Emma said to him, "We can do what we want to you."

"Okay," he said.

"Few rules though," I said, "No stories amongst mates, no pictures, and no videos."

We all agreed to it and clarified the rules. Topped up our drinks and started the game. The rules were:

We have eight items each. They were: Shoes (x2); Socks (x2); Top; Skirt; Bra; panties

Alan has seven items which were: Shoes (x2); Socks (x2); Top; Shorts; Boxers.

Alan isn't allowed to just pick on one of us, it has to be even clothing removal for us, so if he picks me on his first win, he has to pick Emma the second time he wins. Each time we win though we are allowed to just pick him. We arent in teams, so as soon as one of us is naked they lose and the game is over. Winners are not allowed to get dressed. The loser has to do whatever the winners want, with no limits, although a safe word will be used. The only limitation in forfeit is you aren't allowed to take any images or video.

Other than that though, it was all fair game.

Due to it being a three-way free for all fight we had to turn the rules off to disable the 'tagging' mechanic and also enable friendly fire so to speak. We all picked standard characters so it was fully even and the game began. Each round was five minutes and if there was no knockout the winner was whoever had the most health left.

It started well, Emma used the no rules parameter to her advantage and instantly lead with a below the belt knee. It landed and he doubled over clutching his balls. Usually, the game would break the fight up and let him recover, but there were no rules. We both leapt in and quickly knocked him out.

"Hahaha, YES!" Emma said grinning, "Shoe please."

"That was sneaky," he said looking at her.

"It was," she grinned, "Just giving you a taster of things to come. They won't be pixel balls later."

He grumbled and took his left shoe off throwing it to one side. "If you don't get our shoes off it will really hurt," I grinned at him.

He glanced at each of our feet and smiled nervously. I was very much ahead of myself there. We had won one, using sneaky, and quite literally, below the belt tactics, but still, it was a win. The next round began and that was where it started to go wrong.

He blocked the inevitable knee this time from both of us, and he picked us off fairly easily. First Emma went down and then I followed suit fairly soon afterwards as I took a fairly heavy punch to the side of the face. "Let's see a sock then Emma," he said grinning.

Emma took one of her shoes off and threw it in the general direction that Alan had thrown his. We learnt with each round and we were getting better, but he reeled off another seven wins with no reply from us. We had got close in one round, but when I had him on the ropes I had rushed in and totally missed his charged shot which one punched me. Emma was already down so we lost that one as well. He kept the pattern going by picking Emma first, we slowly peeled off shoes and then socks. "Now it starts to get interesting," he grinned at us.

"It sure does," Emma grinned back at him, "Come on Steph, we can do this."

I nodded in reply, I didn't believe that we could and the next three rounds agreed with my belief and we lost them as well. Emma lost her top first.

She was wearing a cute white balcony style bra that had see-through laced sides and centre, but the cups were full coverage. I lost my top second, as I said I am wearing a white bra. Just a standard t-shirt one, not see-through or lacy, but it was one of my 'nice' ones. Not that it being nice would matter as if this pattern kept going for much longer it was likely I wouldn't be wearing it for much longer. Emma also lost her shorts which she stood up to slide off and added to the pile of clothing. Mainly ours, apart from Alan's lone shoe, it was entirely our wardrobe that was scattered across the floor. She was wearing matching white panties, they were also lacy, but fully opaque in the places that counted. They were not quite a thong cut, but there wasn't all that much to them.

Emma then won another one. Finally, and we celebrated maybe a little too much considering how badly this was going. If we kept going at this ratio it was academic, one of us would be naked before we won again anyway. Alan took off his other shoe. Surprisingly I won the next one and Alan lost one of his socks. Maybe this was the start of a comeback as we were actually playing a little better now than we were used to it and we're working together a little bit better.

It didn't last though. Alan got a lucky one-shot knockout on Emma and then used our first round tactic on me smashing my fighter in the nuts and knocking me out easily. "Cheat," I protested, but it wasn't a serious accusation and I was smiling as I said it.

I stood up and unzipped my skirt. I slid it down and off kicking it towards the growing pile of (mainly) female clothing. I was very much wearing a thong. They were white like my bra, but they were not a set. They had a small pink bow at the front of a simple white cotton design. They covered what they needed to, but only just, no material was wasted and I was very much aware of how little I was wearing. I glanced at Emma and she just smiled nervously and shrugged. Alan saw our silent exchange and grinned as well. He knew that he very much had the upper hand.

Emma won the next one, no thanks to me, and took Alan's final sock. He beat us easily in the next round. We both looked at him, barely breathing. One of us was getting topless, and as he only had to get the other one to underwear, chances are they were going to be the ones who ended up naked. Not that nudity was the main concern, the inevitable fucking was the concern. Concern is the wrong word, a fuck is a fuck and always (usually) enjoyable, still, a loser fuck somehow felt a little less appealing.

"Emma, tits please," he said after a long pause. I felt myself breathe a sigh of relief that he had picked her and not myself. I know that is terrible as she is my best mate, and girl power, I should have stood proudly by her, but I was so happy I wasn't getting naked.

"Twat," she said grinning at him. She reached up behind her back and unclipped her bra. She didn't hesitate as she let it fall away from her and threw it onto the pile of clothes. She cupped with her hands for a second or so, but then lowered her hands and exposed her boobs. She did look cute topless, like really cute. Not in a sexual way I don't think, but I can appreciate her appeal.

"Nope, not the twat yet," he teased, "Next though maybe," he grinned.

Much to my amazement, I won the next round. I am not sure if he took the eye off the ball or what, but I actually won one. Emma grinned at me and I grinned back at her. "Top please," I said to him and he took it off with no hesitation. He was so cute, lovely toned body and arms and once again my imagination started to drift away into realms of depravity.

He won again and the grin spread across his face. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck," Emma said as she looked at him. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was gutted we hadn't won, but I was happy with the consolation prize of not being the loser.

Emma hooked her fingers into the elastic of her panties and looked at Alan waiting for the confirmation to remove them. He grinned up at her and scanned up and down her half-naked body. He took a deep breath and paused. "Steph," he said.

"What?" I said staring at him, "You can't do that?"

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because..." I began, but I had no argument, he could do that, I just assumed that he wouldn't. I wouldn't have done it if roles were reversed, I would have taken the win and not risked the game continuing. "Just because."

"He can," Emma said looking at me, "Overconfident, we will get him," she added as she sat down again.

Now it was my turn to swear. "Fuck," I said as I slowly reached up behind my back and unclipped my bra. I hesitated more than Emma had, but it only took a few seconds for me to remove it and begrudgingly uncover my chest.

The grin spread across Alan's face as he saw my boobs. Breasts are far from the highest value things that were at risk of being exposed and yet I still felt my face and chest flush at the embarrassment of it. Both Emma and myself had sunbathed topless when on holiday, and hundreds, if not thousands of people will have seen our breasts. It is different though when control is taken from you and your boobs are on show because they have to be, not because you have chosen for them to be. I could feel how tight my nipples felt on my chest as they stood erect off my apple-sized boobs.

I looked at Emma nervously, but what was she supposed to say, she was in the same predicament as I was.

The round began and we went for our usual pincer movement. We needed to get one of us behind him, or at least crowd him so he couldn't block both of our attacks. We were well practised by now but he was also equally well practised at defending against it. He took Emma by surprise and hit her in the balls and she went down. I leapt in to defend her while she recovered and much to my amazement I succeeded. She stood back up again and got back into the fight. It had cost me though as I was down to fairly low health and was wobbly on my feet. We were two against one though again.

He went for another low blow but was too far away and that sucked me in throwing a punch at him. I was also too far away and he charged a powerful right hook and down I went. Stars floating around my head and almost like the game knew, my character had landed face first, ass in the air with the ragdoll physics.

Emma kept going and I cheered her on. She was holding her own and neither of them wanted to commit to a big attack fearing the counterattack. Emma had slightly lower health and Alan was pushing home his advantage, slowly wearing her down. She swapped tactics and put him on the back foot, but she let off the pressure too early and he managed to advance on her again. She ducked a punch and jabbed at his stomach which landed well. His character gasped as he got winded momentarily while Emma did a quick kick into his stomach again. Again it landed and she rushed in. He defended, but it wasn't enough and he went down, KO'ed.

"YES!" I said, "You go girl," I said high fiving her like we had just won the Superbowl or something. We lived to fight another round at least making it a decider.

"That was tooooo close," Emma said grinning and putting her controller down as she shook the cramp out of her hands.

"Yeah, it was," I grinned back at her and sat back, "Yes yes yes!" I said still smiling.

"So a decider," Alan said, "One item each," he said.

"Yep," I said excitedly as I started to set up the next and final round.

Emma was sat there quietly as Alan stood up and hooked his fingers into his shorts to push them down. I looked at him, more than a little interested to see what he was wearing underneath the shorts. It was a small victory at least seeing his underwear, it was barely compensation for sitting here in a thong and nothing else, but it was something anyway.

Emma looked at me and I looked back at her. "What?" I asked glancing at her drink which was still half full.

"Sorry," she said, "Take your panties off," she said

"What?" I said feeling the blood drain from my face. The adrenaline in my system dumped all at once and I felt that dizzy high that you get when a roller coaster goes into free fall. I stared at her not believing what I had heard, or at least not wanting to

"My choice. I pick Steph," she said.

"No no no no," I protested, "We are against Alan," I said looking at her, everything clicking into place. She had double bluffed me, she had set me up and not Alan, the idea was for me to lose all along. This was revenge for the changing room prank yesterday. I was just being paranoid though. Surely she wasn't that scheming.

"Not teams," she said with a shrug. "Sorry babe, if we play again he may win."

"He won't," I said staring at her, my heart pounding in my chest. She was backstabbing me, my best mate was backstabbing me.

"He might," she said grinning at me, "This way I am guaranteed not to lose."

"But but but," I protested. I had no argument though. It was clever and logical, I wouldn't have thought of it, hell, I didn't, I had the chance to take her panties instead of Alan's top, but it never even crossed my mind. That was my issue though and not hers. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, sorry love," she said smiling. She did look a little remorseful, but that was scant consolation.

"Really?" I said as I stood in front of them both. I looked down at myself, almost like I was double-checking that I was indeed standing here nearly naked, and that I was about to get entirely naked. My question was rhetorical, she was deadly serious, but she answered it with a simple and definitive "Yep" anyway. I shyly slid my thumbs inside the elastic of my underwear and looked at Alan who was now very much interested. A partial grin was fixed on his face and I don't think he had blinked for 30 seconds in case he missed anything. I looked back at Emma who was looking surprisingly