Flatmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped one and went straight to two. Gently sliding my middle and index fingers into her I felt her warmth surround them. I have fingered myself hundreds of times, probably thousands, but I am not sure if it was the different angle or just the fact it wasn't me, but it felt so much nicer. She looked down at me with glassy eyes which rolled into the back of her head. "Fuck," she whispered softly. Her eyes fluttered back into focus again and she mouthed the words, "I'm cumming."

She closed her eyes again and this time I didn't mess it up. Keeping the same rhythm and speed of my tongue and fingers I drove her to her orgasm. Maintaining the licking and fingering until she pushed her hand down her body and physically stopped me. "Wow," she said as she folded her legs together. I think it was a dazed attempt at covering her dignity, but it was about as unsuccessful as you could imagine. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, unsure what was her and what was my saliva hadn't thought it through as I had no clothes or duvet to wipe it on. Wiping it on the sofa felt a little uncouth, so I just kept a wet hand. She was soaking, glistening with her wetness sort of wet. If she had jumped into a swimming pool I don't think she could have been any wetter down there and I was proud that I had done it.

I turned around and looked up at Alan who was still playing with himself. I looked up at him and knelt in front of him. I leaned back a little to give him a bigger target of my tummy, chest, breasts and face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out like a welcome mat to give him another option and he changed his angle so the head of his dick was pointing at my mouth. I leaned back on my hands and looked up at him. Unblinking I just glanced down a few times as his penis got closer to my face and by extension his rapidly moving fist did as well. I was fully expecting to get punched in the face, but credit where credit is due, he got close a few times, close enough to feel the disturbance of the air on my face, but he never actually punched me.

Emma got dressed, I say she got dressed, she put her panties back on so she was a long way from decent. Compared to me though she was practically drowning in dignity. Depending on his aim I was about to drown in cum. Taking cum into your mouth directly is degrading, but you can feel it coming (pun intended) so you're expecting the sudden rush of semen. The art of a facial is a lot harder to cling onto that last shred of dignity. It always makes me jump as a blast of creamy liquid launches itself towards your face. Face, hair and inevitably your eye gets hit so you don't see the second ribbon of seed coming. It either blindly hits you in the face making you jump again, or he successfully adjusts his aim and with no warning or visual clue you get a ribbon of cum down your throat. Usually timed perfectly on an intake of breath so you choke on it. Cum dripping off your face and pooling on your tightly closed eyes you wheeze and splutter as you get covered in and gag of sperm.

It sounds terrible, and I am sure it says more about me than the guy, but it is kinda fun. To be used in such a way is a turn-on and on more than one occasion I have let the guy who just came on me watch me finger myself to orgasm.

I glanced up at him just as he orgasmed. A blast of cum hit me just to the left of my nose and the force of it flooded it up into my left eye. I closed it just in time for his second blast that splattered onto my tongue and into my mouth. I lowered my head back slightly and he leaned forward placing his cock on my tongue as he kept stroking himself. I felt and tasted the pool of cum growing on my tongue as he finished in my mouth. I closed my lips around him and he pulled out leaving what felt like a generous mouthful.

It is always the texture that gets me more than the taste. The taste isn't great, but the texture is just horrible. I can't think about it or I gag and have to spit it out. Instead, I swallowed. I opened my right eye and grinned at him. Opening my mouth to show I had just swallowed his load for the second time that night. I stood up which disturbed the various splatters of semen that were all over me and I felt it run down my left cheek and drip onto my collar bone and down my chest. As I moved I felt the cool air chill what had landed on my chest directly and I didn't even need to look to confirm that I was covered in it. I didn't try and wipe myself clean, I just stood up and looked at Emma.

She was grinning ear to ear and scanning me up and down. "Taste nice?" she asked.

"Awesome," I replied sarcastically.

Alan was sat down again and was practically asleep already. "Come on," she said throwing my panties at me, "Let's go to bed."

I caught them but didn't put them on. The cum had reached my waist and I didn't want to be sleeping in cummy panties. I know I didn't want to sleep in cummy panties because I had done that before, many a time, and it is really not comfortable waking up in crispy dried cum panties.

We went upstairs and I showered again. Amazingly he had missed my hair, but I gave it a quick wash anyway just in case. We both only wore panties in bed although she did give me the option to wear more if I wanted. I mentally ticked off having sex with a girl from my bucket list. We slept together as friends sharing a bed. We woke up as friends sharing a bed. Nothing more than that. Alan didn't join us, which did disappoint me a little bit. You would have thought I would have had enough cock that night, but I wouldn't have said no to finishing the evening with vaginal sex. Still, you can't have everything I guess.

********************************

Thanks for reading

Any and all comments welcome