Flatmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum in me," I reminded him, "Not without a condom," I added.

"Oooo, why are you not on the pill?" Emma asked.

"Makes me a moody bitch," I said. For some reason, it was messing with my hormones so I was recommended to stop taking it or rely on him (LOL, no) or barrier protection.

"Moodier," Emma corrected.

"Yeah that," I said feeling Alan go deeper and my vision blurring as he did so which ended that conversation.

He had sex with me, slowly and carefully he thrust in and out of me. I looked up at him and gently scrapped my fingernails down his chest. Reaching down I grabbed his bum and pulled him into me so he would pick up the pace. Which he did. A little faster at first, but quickly just went for it. It wasn't love, it wasn't romantic, it was just sex. Good sex, but just sex nonetheless. I could feel myself going to orgasm and stared up at him. I glanced at Emma who was just staring at us.

I closed my eyes as I looked at her and when I opened them again she was grinning at me. She could recognise a female orgasm building when she saw one, and I didn't even have to announce that I was going to cum. Alan had no idea, but Emma did, Emma watched the stages as my body succumbed to climax. The tingle that turns into a ripple of heat and the pulses of my muscles through my entire body. I could feel Alan get bigger inside me as my pussy gripped him and I covered my face with my hands.

"No no no," Emma said urgently, "Let's see the 'o' face."

"Bitch," I thought but didn't actually say anything. I just lowered my hands and glared at her. I controlled it at first as I edged closer and closer to orgasm, but eventually, my body took over. I moaned softly and orgasmed. My mouth open, head tilted back as they both watched me cum.

It was good, I have never been a screamer, but even so, it was so nice. He looked down at me as he felt my climax and grinned. He kept the pace steady and my body responded with a second instantly. "Oh yes," I breathed softly. "I am cumming again," I announced.

Closing my eyes I let orgasm wash over me. The second is always better. The first releases the tension built up, but the second one is just nice. It is calmer, more controlled and I am more aware of it to fully appreciate the feeling. He was so deep inside me, deeper than I go with toys and he was hitting something that felt amazing. A depth that has never been explored before, at least not this consistently. "Fuck," I said quietly as I came down from my orgasms and breathed heavily to catch my breath.

"Doggy?" he whispered into my ear.

"Uh hu, if you want," I whispered back.

I rolled onto my knees and opened my legs for him. He was out of me for less than three seconds before sliding deep into me again, From behind always feels deeper, and he felt deep anyway. Fuck it was nice, only nice though. Two orgasms seem to be my limit. It still feels awesome, but I won't cum again.

"Take her ass," Emma said.

I felt him stop thrusting and knew he was looking down at my rear entrance. I looked over my shoulder and shrugged. "That or condom," I said.

"Slut," Emma giggled, "One sec," she said as she leapt up and came back a few seconds later with some lube.

I felt Alan apply it to himself and then to me as I changed my angle. Mainly to suit me, the straighter and more lined up stuff was the easier it was. "No going back," I said looking at him. "I'll suck you again, or you can take my ass."

"Uh hu," he nodded and I felt him push against my ass.

"Oooookay," I breathed slowly as I wiggled my bum and tried to accommodate him.

I controlled my breathing and angle and tried to relax, but my body knew what was about to happen and it resisted. He pulled back and applied more lube. I felt him finger my ass without warning and my eyes shot open in surprise. No matter how often that happens you never get used to it. He tried again and this time he was a little more forceful. He was close to achieving penetration, which I was fairly amazed about, I am 100% sure my ass was not designed to receive what he was trying to deliver. He pushed again, and again, each time my bum surrendering a few more millimetres. Applying more lube he pushed again and my body lost its battle with the invasion.

My eyes shot open and I heard myself swear. He was clearly not used to giving anal and once the head was in he didn't control himself and went from zero to eight inches way too quickly. For the record, the head is the awkward bit, get that in, wait a bit let her get used to it, insert the rest, let her get used to it. Then fuck her. Try not to go all-in at once. "You okay?" he asked sounding a little concerned.

"Okay would be generous," I said as my body adjusted to its new visitor. "Damn that was too quick. Owwy," I said.

"Sorry," he said and he sounded genuine. I was going to blue ball him and safe word it, but his genuine tone pacified me. Fuck me though, seriously sore ass and anal doesn't have to hurt. Done right it is very nice indeed.

"No problem," I said calmly, "Give me a sec."

"Impressed," Emma said, "On a scale of 1 to 10 how weird does that feel?"

"11," I replied with a grin. I pulled myself forwards a little bit and felt his cock slide out of me slightly. He had at least applied enough lube I guess. "Okay," I said.

He started to thrust in and out of me, slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace. I buried my face and actually bit the cushion at one point. It wasn't painful as such, it just felt... weird and uncomfortable. He was way too big to be in my ass and my body was calmly but firmly pointing out my error of judgement by saying, "Terrible idea this. Stupid idea. I don't approve, Stupid bitch. What are you doing to us?"

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," I moaned softly as he picked up the pace.

"Sorry," he said slowing down again.

"No no, fuck me," I said, "Cum in my ass."

"Can I cum in your ass?" he asked sounding surprised.

"Well, you sure as fuck aren't cumming anywhere else," I said uncomfortably.

He picked up the pace again and fucked me up the ass. I usually quite liked anal, but he was either too big or we had just been too quick. Probably a bit of both to be honest, and I knew I was pulling pained expressions as he took me from behind. "Are you okay?" Emma asked. For the first time, there was a genuine concern in her question.

"Uh-huh," I nodded. I felt Alan slow and then stop before starting to pull out of me. "No no no," I protested, pushing myself back as he withdrew to stop him "Keep going, fuck me," I said.

"Sure?" he asked.

"God yes," I said, grimacing as I felt him deep inside me again. I love sex. Any sex is soooo much fun as I am sure evolution intended. Rough sex though is just another level. Pain is too strong a word and yet discomfort doesn't do it justice. In isolation being fucked up the ass with something that more resembles a wrist than a sausage would not be enjoyable. Everything combined though, the closeness, the energy in the room and my insane levels of horniness all added together to what can only be described as awesome.

I started to push back onto him as he thrust into me to try and increase the force and depth. My body adjusted to the invasion and I started to enjoy it. Like really enjoy it. Even though he was in the wrong hole enough stimulation was being felt in all the nice places and I could feel my tummy tingling. I felt empty, which is insane considering the size of cock that was in me, but my pussy was pleading for the same treatment and I regretted not being on any contraception. I buried my face into the carpet and dug my fingernails into the pile to brace myself.

"Oh yes," he grunted from behind me and I lowered my chest against the floor. Using my fingers as grip I braced to stop myself from getting carpet burns, or at least minimising the obvious ones anyway. I could already feel my knees starting to succumb to the rhythmic motion they were supporting. He kept picking up the pace which reduced his control and accuracy which was a strange sensation. It felt like I was going to have a very messy accident as my anus endured what it was never designed to endure. I knew I wouldn't, but still, that sensation is weird. It is even weirder with your best mate looking. In the privacy of a relationship, shit happens as they say. Laugh it off and move on, but with an audience, it just somehow felt worse.

"Yes," I said softly, "Cum in me," I urged. My voice shook with each thrust as I spoke.

I could feel the tension in him rising. His urgency and desire slowly overrode any care for me as he chased his orgasm. The tingle in my tummy was amazing, and if he lasted long enough I would cum with a cock up my ass. He wasn't going to though, even without being able to see his face I could feel he was close.

"Yes," he shouted, maybe a little too loud for a flat environment. "Yes yes yes," he grunted and I felt his cock swell inside me.

I slid my hands in front of me and used them to push back onto him. I felt the pulse of his rock hard member inside me followed immediately by the flood of ejaculation. "Oooo yeah," I whispered as I felt his seed fire into me. Three powerful ribbons of his semen gushed into me and again I regretted it not being in the other entrance as that would have definitely made me orgasm again. He started to slow down and held himself inside me for a few seconds before pulling out.

I stayed on my hands and knees as I recovered my coordination. He put his shorts back on leaving me naked and rejecting his cum as I knelt on the floor. "Wow," Emma said grinning at me, "That was a fuck and a half."

"Uh-huh," I nodded, slowly standing up on wobbly legs. I brushed my knees

and without

even looking I knew I had comedy carpet burns on my knees, elbows and a bit on my forearms as well where I had been leaning. I felt like a teenager, oh the memories.

I went and showered again, this time was a more intense shower as I was a mess which was to be expected. I went back downstairs again and sat on the sofa. I hadn't had a drink for a while now and the effects of the alcohol were starting to take effect. I could feel myself getting sleepy and as the time ticked its way towards midnight I was more than ready for bed. I am assuming that Alan was done for the night, a blow job followed by full penetrative sex until climax was likely him finished.

We sat and casually chatted for a while as Alan and Emma finished their drinks. I hadn't refilled mine from earlier and wasn't going to pour myself a new one. My self-consciousness came and went in waves as we chatted. It ebbed and flowed between hyper-aware that I was fully naked and indifferent as they had both seen everything now anyway. Emma sat nursing her drink in a way that partially covered her bare chest while Alan just sat naturally. He was only topless and was showing absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I still think that is an unfair deal that us girls get. He did look cute with no top on though.

He placed his empty glass on the table and asked if we wanted a refill. We both shook our heads in reply as bed was starting to look most attractive to Emma and myself. I wondered if she would make me sleep naked, I don't tend to sleep that well if I am naked, but I had drunk enough alcohol to pretty much pass out in most scenarios for it to be a major concern.

"I think you two should do something," Alan said.

"Like what?" I replied looking at him as I guessed what he was hinting at.

"You know..." he said smiling shyly as he looked at us in turn.

"Oh so now you are shy?" Emma said laughing, "You weren't shy when you were ploughing my best mate's arse."

At that comment, he lit up and blushed. I guess he hadn't really thought about it, but having it spelt out so bluntly did bring into focus what Emma had actually seen. Yes, she had seen me get fucked, but she had also seen Alan doing the fucking. No matter what way you dress that up it is kinda very personal. Not so much technique or anything like that, but the act of intercourse is usually a private affair, between two people and is about as personal as you can get.

"What do you suggest?" Emma asked sounding about as innocent as it was possible in that situation.

"Loser licks the winner?" Alan suggested.

"That would require the winner getting naked," Emma said referring to herself in the third person. "Hardly seems fair does it?"

"I got naked," Alan replied.

"Yeah, but you have wanted to fuck Steph since you have had those urges," Emma replied and once again Alan lit up bright red and looked at me.

"Aww, was I your fantasy fuck?" I grinned at him. My comment didn't help his blushes, not that that was my intention. "Don't be shy, you were good," I added with a wry smile.

"Okay then," he said, "Winner licks the loser?" he suggested.

"Eating pussy hardly sounds like the prize for a winner," Emma replied and glanced at me.

"At least you won't fire cum out of your nose," I said smiling at her.

I expected our evasive responses and conversation would deflect his attention and that would be that. As it happens though I vastly underestimated the intensity of the girl on girl fantasy that most guys seem to have. I looked at Emma and scanned up and down her body. She was cute, and I loved her, but not in that way. Not face between her legs licking her out sort of way. Not that I was against it, I was curious and all that, but I had never really pursued the curiosity.

"No way am I eating you out," Emma said looking at me, "I won."

"Sat there with your tits out while wearing a skimpy slip of material that you are classing as panties," I said, "Hardly a crushing victory."

"True," she nodded slowly. "But you have had a cock down your throat, had cum fire out of your nose, and then been fucked up the ass. I think in direct comparison, I won," she said with a superior grin.

"Touche," I said smiling back at her. We both looked at each other nervously. Both of us wanted to experience what was being laid on the table, and yet neither of us were quite brave enough to cast aside the taboo and just go for it.

"Go on," Alan said, "Please?"

That could have killed it. The pathetic desperation in his voice as he practically begged us to give him a girl on girl show was laughable. In any other situation, it would have done. The answer would have been a "fuck off pervert," and we would have gone to bed and forever had that "what if" feeling. Instead, though we both looked at each other. I shrugged, and Emma nodded slightly and I felt my tummy somersault.

I looked down at my naked body and back at Emma and she shook her head. "No way, I won," she said.

"Okay," I said and slipped off the sofa so I was once again on my knees. I knelt in front of her and just looked up at her. She looked down at me and glanced towards Alan who looked like his eyes were going to explode out of his skull as he watched us.

"Our secret?" Emma said to Alan. I am assuming I was bound by the same commitment, but she had taken that as a given.

"Uh hu," Alan said, "Are you serious?" he asked staring at her.

She didn't reply. She lifted her bum off the sofa and slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. I looked at her pussy, but her legs were locked together so I couldn't actually see all that much. She was shaved and looked down at me nervously. She slowly opened her legs for me and I stared at her hairless pussy.

I felt ill with nerves, it felt like the first time I had been presented with a cock and I had no idea what to do with it. The vagina is a complicated design and I say that as an owner of one. I have never been face to face with one though and although I knew what I liked when a guy went down on me, it dawned on me that I had very little idea what I was actually doing first-hand.

Emma leaned back and looked down at me. She smiled encouragingly and I leaned forwards. If I didn't then I would have chickened out and that would have been that. As my mouth got closer to her I breathed in her scent and it was intoxicating. She smelt like sex. It triggered something in me and instinct took over. As I got within a few inches of her I pushed my tongue out and for the first time in my life, I licked a girl's vagina.

It tasted sweet, not dissimilar to my own taste that I had experienced after fingering myself or after a guy has been inside me then switched to oral. She was different though, not in a bad way, or even in a good way, it didn't taste nice like chocolate or sugar, but it did taste good. "Oh God," she whispered.

I flicked my eyes up as I realised what I was doing which is a ludicrous statement. I had my face between a girl's legs, but it took me by surprise that she would actually enjoy what I was doing to her. I smiled up at her and pushed my tongue into her as I tasted her excitement. I could feel her pussy quivering and pulsing on my tongue as I penetrated her. It was only an inch or two, I don't have a very long tongue, but she enjoyed it like really enjoyed it. Her reaction wasn't faked, or enhanced for an audience, it was a genuine, "Oh fuck, that feels nice." Maybe it took her by surprise as well, maybe she wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much with a girl doing it.

"Oh my God," she whispered as she stared down at me. There was a look in her eyes that I haven't seen before in her, it wasn't a friendship twinkle. It was much more intense, it was a desire, a lust for what I was doing. She reached down but stopped before she rested her hand on the back of my head. I looked up at her and we locked eye contact. I flicked my tongue a little deeper and she smiled as I did so. Then I flicked it upwards towards her clit and her smile spread a little wider. As did her legs as she sank onto her back and surrendered herself to me.

She was a clit girl which is fine with me, my jaw was already aching a little as I tried to achieve deep penetration and not smother myself in her pussy. I licked at her clit and was surprised at how firm it felt. It also surprised me how difficult it was to actually find and manipulate with a tongue. Once I had it it was fairly easy to do what I assumed she would like, but fair enough guys, a 4 or 5 inch cock is a hell of a lot easier to find.

She moaned softly and I looked up at her. She had her eyes closed so I did the same and let her moans and involuntary wriggles of her hips guide me. Her breathing wavered a few times and I wondered if she had orgasmed, or if I wasn't good enough to maintain what she needed to cum. I would like to think I would be able to positively identify an orgasm, but I know I cum fairly quietly when a guy goes down on me.

I held her hips with my fingers and gently dug my fingernails into her soft flesh. She lifted her arms above her head and stared down at me. Her eyes were wide open and her breathing had stopped. I made the mistake of thinking "Yes, she is gonna cum" and lost rhythm, thoroughly fucking up her orgasm.

"Soz," I said breaking off for a second.

"No prob," she giggled, "Feels fucking awesome that."

"What?" Alan asked as he listened in to our exchange. I had forgotten that he was watching.

"I nearly came," Emma said as I continued where I left off.

She was close, I could feel her body tensing and relaxing as I licked her pussy. It felt weird to be going down on a girl. To be where I was and not have a cock down my throat felt alien, but at the same time, it was fun. She tasted so nice, nature definitely got that the wrong way around, or maybe us girls are designed to eat each other. She sank back into the sofa

and looked down at me.

I stared back up at her and maintained eye contact while circling and licking her clit. I offered her my finger, gently stroking the fingertip between her legs she responded by opening her legs more for me.

I sensed movement behind me and glanced over my shoulder as best I could. I saw Alan had stood up and was standing right behind me. His cock was in his hand and he was playing with himself. Looked like I was going to be taking another load of semen. Mouth, check. Ass, check. Looks like my back was about to get splattered.