Flatmates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

at ease with herself considering she had just fucked her best mate over, but hey, better me under the bus than her I guess. Bitch. "I hate you," I said as I shook my head at her in disbelief.

"No you don't," she grinned back at me, "Come on, stop delaying. Let's see your pussy."

"I will get you back," I threatened, "Sooo bad I will get you back."

"Yep, I am sure you will," she grinned, "But that is future Emma's problem."

I felt dizzy, I felt a little sick, but mainly I felt horny. Really really fucking horny. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a few seconds then looked up at the ceiling I slid my panties down to my ankles and stood back up again. I didn't cover, there was no point, it was just delaying the inevitable, I was naked for the foreseeable future, covering myself for a few extra seconds was just a waste of time and effort.

I shave my armpits and legs, but I don't shave between my legs. I don't have a 1970s porn style bush by any stretch of the imagination, but I am not clean shaven down there. I maintain a neatly trimmed bikini line and at the moment the hair is around 5mm in length. Being blonde helps massively anyway as my pubes are fairly thin and wispy naturally.

Emma scanned up and down my body, probably to just confirm to herself that I was indeed naked. Except for the fact that me being naked means that she isn't naked she has no interest in seeing me nude. She has seen me naked loads of times, swimming, gym, sleepovers when changing etc etc. We don't walk around with nothing on, but we are not shy and being naked in front of each other is not an issue for either of us. Alan, on the other hand, was very much looking at my naked body. I am body confident, I am not supermodel hot or anything like that, but yeah, I look okay with nothing on. His wide eyes seemed to reinforce that assumption and he was very much drinking in the view. So much so I felt like I had to say something to at least stop the creepy staring that he was doing.

"Good view?" I asked as I uncomfortably worked out how to stand. Hands clasped in front of my pussy was how I would like to stand, but if Alan didn't pull me up for "covering" Emma sure as hell would. Standing rigidly with my arms by my side felt too much like I was on display, but any sort of casual pose just felt too casual when I was naked. It at least broke his gaze that had been alternating between my tits and pussy for the past 20 seconds or so. He didn't reply, he just nodded.

"She has an awesome butt as well," Emma said, "Steph, do a twirl. Arms in the air, let's get a 360-degree view."

I shot her a glare that if looks could kill I would be up for murder. Arguing with her or even protesting was pointless though. I am assuming a naked arms in the air twirl was the tamest of forfeits that I was going to endure and so I lifted my arms in the air and did a slow 360-degree rotation. At least it saved me the paranoia of second-guessing how I should be standing.

Emma giggled at my obvious discomfort at the situation I found myself in. She wasn't in any sort of mood to let me off the hook though. I was on the hook and she was going to make me wriggle and squirm on it for as long as she could. "Let's get a more intimate view..." she began as she grinned at me.

"No," I said flatly cutting her off mid-sentence. I knew where this was going and it was not conducive to my dignity.

She grinned at my protest but ignored it. "Sit on the floor and open your legs," she said grinning at me like a cat would grin at a mouse that it was playing with.

Various defences and arguments flashed through my head in the space of a couple of seconds, but I decided to just go with pure honesty and hope she was feeling merciful. "I don't want to," I said meekly.

"Oh I know," she grinned, "Neither would I, but I didn't lose, and you did, so sit and spread 'em," she said.

I glared at her but slowly sat on the carpeted floor. I leaned back on my hands, tucked my heels against my bum with my legs very much tightly closed and my knees locked together. I looked at them both which did nothing to help my confidence as they were both just watching me prepare to display myself. Just to be clear here the level of relationship I would have to be in to feel comfortable spreading my legs for him for no other reason than "so he could have a look" was measured in months, not weeks. I stared up at the ceiling again and let my legs fall open. I am fairly flexible and my knees brushed against the carpet as they dropped open. I could feel the cool air between my legs with seemed to highlight my exposed nudity as the two of them stared between my legs.

Even Emma had a good look, she has seen me naked, but she has never quite seen me 'this' naked before. This is where being blonde is a negative as I have practically no hair underneath and so they were both looking at my most intimate body parts. "Wow," Alan said as he shifted in his seat no doubt managing an erection. "Spread yourself," Alan said.

I stared at him not quite believing he had just requested for me to spread myself. His gaze flicked from my privates to my eyes for a second as he realised what he had requested, but there was no retraction or apology, just an expectant dirty grin. "No," I said, "No way am I spreading myself'," I said.

"Er.. yeah you are," Emma said, "Go on, spread yourself. How wet are you?" she teased.

I ignored her filthy question as the answer was "very" and I did wonder if it would be obvious I was wet. Probably was the answer. "Anyway, Alan didn't win, you did," I said looking at her and silently pleading for mercy.

"He did," she said, "Whatever the WINNERS want. Plural, not singular," she said.

She was not feeling merciful at all, not that I expected her to be, but it would have been nice. Her words hit home though, I thought I had got off lightly as she had won and not Alan. They had both won, she was going to humiliate me and then Alan was going to fuck me. I shifted my weight onto my left hand freeing up my right, reaching between my legs and using my index and middle fingers I opened my labia. For the first time I blushed, but I suspected not for the last time that night. The two of them stared at my exposed vagina,

Emma laughed and it was her who looked away first. "So how wet are you?" she asked.

"Fuck off," I replied.

"Oooo, touchy," she giggled, "Come on, how wet are you?"

I glared at her. "Enough," I said.

"One finger? Two fingers? Cock?" she asked.

"Oh my God, I hate you," I said feeling my face light up with embarrassment. I looked at her and then glanced at Alan who was just grinning at me. "Cock," I said after a few seconds. I had may as well be honest, I was dripping and I could feel it.

"Hahaha," she laughed, "Dirty bitch, awesome, " she giggled.

"I was set up, wasn't I? I asked looking at her.

"Afraid so," she said, "Revenge for yesterday."

"Wow," I said shaking my head, "Fucking wow. Awesome job," I added with a wry smile. "Hook line and sinker."

"We are only just getting started," she grinned mischievously. "You swallow don't you?" she asked.

"You know I do," I replied.

"Do you take it up the ass?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I said evasively. I do and she knows I do. It isn't my first choice, but it is probably fairly close between mouth and ass for my second favourite entrance.

"Does anal make you cum?" she asked sticking her tongue out at me playfully. She knew all these answers, she was just making sure Alan knew all of the answers as well.

"Sometimes," I said blushing bright red again. There was no point lying at this stage.

She laughed. Alan stared at me with his mouth open as I candidly exposed my most intimate secrets, physically and verbally. "Can I close my legs?" I asked meekly.

"Yeah, sure," Emma shrugged, "Beer please when you are ready. Oh, and some popcorn, I will pass you over to Alan now."

I got some more beers although I did ignore her popcorn request. Mainly because I didn't think they even had any. I went sat back on the sofa. It was awkward, it needed someone to take the initiative. It needed Alan to step up. He was clearly nervous, who wouldn't be? It was a strange situation that he found himself in. He was wearing shorts and underwear. Emma was only wearing panties and of course, I was naked. Incidentally, it is weird how quickly you get used to being naked. Don't get me wrong, I am very aware I am naked, but I really wasn't bothered. To be blunt, I was fairly horny and I was starting to think the evening was just going to fizzle out.

Emma teased and goaded me as we sat and chatted. The topic was never fully x rated, but she never let me forget that I was naked. I pointed out that she was hardly decent, but her simple reply of, "True, but my twat isn't on show," kind of put me in my place and ended any sort of argument that I had. She made me do star jumps, she made me bend over and generally humiliate myself. Each level of humiliation though fueled the fire of my horniness. I was wet, so wet I could feel my excitement as I moved. My entire body was tingling with anticipation and excitement as Emma toyed with me like a cat would with a defenceless mouse.

"Wanna blowjob?" Emma asked Alan.

"Why are you offering?" I said quickly, knowing full well that it was me who was about to be on my knees. I am 24 years old and sexually active. I have sucked a few cocks in my life and swallowed the result of my labours on more than several occasions. It was not my favourite taste or experience, but I would not class myself as not liking it.

"Nope, you are," she said grinning and pushing me to my knees a lot more forcefully than I expected a 50kg waif to be able to manage.

Alan didn't actually answer her question. He didn't really need to as he unfastened his shorts and pushed them down slightly. To answer a question from earlier, he was wearing loose-fitting boxers.

I looked at the bulge that was in his pants and up at his face. He looked down at me, rested his hand on the back of my head and guided me towards his cock. I used my hands to remove him from his underwear and jumped when I felt it for the first time. He was rock hard and to be blunt, fucking huge. For a second I thought I had somehow grabbed his wrist and not his cock.

I pulled him out, mainly to confirm with my eyes what my hand was feeling. I stared at the monster in front of me and then back up at him again. I looked at Emma, but she was not reacting how I expected. She was amused at my reaction rather than surprised at what he was packing. He firmly guided my mouth towards him using his hand on the back of my head.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and yet it still wasn't enough. My lips stretched as his cock slid into my mouth and across my tongue. He moaned softly as he penetrated my mouth as my best mate watched. She just sat nursing her drink and watched. She didn't comment or even look that interested in what was happening, but she watched anyway.

I let him take the lead as to be truthful I had no idea what to do with something so big. Usually, you can play and tease with it in and around your mouth. Swirling your tongue over and around him as you bring him closer and closer to ecstasy, but I found myself just staring up at him as he had sex with my mouth. He was longer than I could comfortably manage and I kept gagging and choking on his cock that kept entering my throat.

I didn't complain or try to reduce how deep he was going. I just took it. Totally submissive, naked, on my knees with tears streaming down my face from the gagging. He started to pick up the pace and I struggled to keep my teeth out of the way. He flinched a few times but didn't slow down or stop. If it really bothered him he could have removed his hand from the back of my head and given me back some of the control, but he didn't.

"Not quite mastered your gag reflex?" Emma asked.

I looked at her and didn't reply. Mainly because I had no reply worth saying, but speaking with your mouth full is rude. She was sitting on the sofa only wearing her panties. She was sat cross-legged, but with her right knee more or less verticle so she wasn't sat entirely spreadeagle. Panties or not, if you sit properly cross-legged there is very little left to the imagination. She was resting her fingers on the waistband of her panties. There was a definite intent, but she wasn't actually doing anything. I made eye contact with her and smiled with my eyes. She retracted her fingers and returned my smile.

"Oh yes," Alan said as he fucked my mouth. I looked up at him and wondered if I was getting a warning or if I was going to be choking on semen. He looked down at me with that unmistakable expression of satisfied dominance. I wasn't doing much, I was just a passive mouth that was being abused, but it seemed to be hitting the mark anyway.

I tried to block my throat with my tongue, but each thrust into my mouth pushed past and into my throat making my gagging and lack of airway panic worse. After a few attempts and different positions I just gave up. I was going to choke on cum and Emma was going to piss herself laughing.

"Yes yes yes," Alan grunted.

My eyes were streaming and I could feel his orgasm building. I cupped and gently squeezed his balls as he neared climax. He made a noise that was between a groan and a growl as he pulled my head down onto his cock and held it there. My airway was blocked and an instant panic flooded through me. I felt his ejaculation hit the back of my throat although it had bypassed my tongue so I didn't taste it. His second ejaculation flooded into my throat and I felt my nose block further panicking me as I had no airway. It felt like I had taken a mouthful of wasabi as my nose burned, but as soon as I felt the sensation it passed.

I felt something gush on either side of my mouth and I realised that he had just fired cum out of both my nostrils and down my face. I tried to pull back, but he held me in place as he emptied himself. I blew my nose to try and secure an airway that just launched more cum down my face. Just as the panic started to get beyond my control he released my head, I pulled back and breathed in a large gulp of air.

"Ewwwwwwwwww, gross," Emma said giggling slightly, "Did you just snort spunk?"

I coughed and spluttered as I tried to recover some dignity and looked at her. I just nodded and her giggle turned into a full laugh. "What was it like?" she asked grinning at me.

"Wouldnt recommend it," I said as I shot Alan a very disapproving glare. Blow jobs are blow jobs and hardly the height of dignity at the best of times. But fuck me, don't try and drown the girl in cum.

"Sorry," he said looking at me a little sheepishly.

"Yeah yeah," I said waving my hand dismissively and wiping away the cum that was down my face.

"Sor..." he began, but I cut him off.

"At least I didn't have to taste it," I grinned at him as I cleaned myself up with some tissues.

I binned the tissues and went to sit on the sofa. "Errr, no," Emma said stopping me from sitting down. "Go and have a shower. Then come back, still naked though."

"Yeah yeah," I said as I started to head upstairs. "Towels in your room?" I asked.

"Yep, usual place," Emma replied, "Oh, while you are up there... Lose the pubes."

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Go hairless," she said, "Shave."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you lost and I told you to?" she said with a shrug. "Veet is in my room. See you in ten minutes."

"Seriously?" I asked her wondering if she was serious or not. I had nothing against being hairless, I just can never be bothered with the hassle of maintaining it. She just nodded in reply and I disappeared upstairs.

I removed my make-up as well while I was upstairs as most of it was streaked down my face anyway. I really should invest in some waterproof stuff. I had a body shower and double-checked the Veet instructions. I applied it and waited the allotted time. As I said my hair down there is fairly thin anyway and it came away easily enough. One application and I was pretty much smooth. A quick reapplication for the bits I had missed and I was done. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. Hairless does look cute, although from the waist down it does make me look about 12.

I went back downstairs and modelled my new look which was appreciated by Alan more than Emma. Emma was indifferent, Alan looked like he had recovered and wanted a second bite at the Steph cherry. I got some more beers and sat on the sofa again. I tucked my legs up underneath myself and sipped at my drink. I was still horny. I had considered masturbating in the shower just to relieve myself but had decided against it with needing to apply Veet twice.

"Sooooooooooo," Emma said after a few minutes, "You two gonna fuck then?"

I looked at Alan and Alan looked at me. No words were exchanged, but yes, yes we were going to fuck. Judging by Emma's very direct question she was watching, which for some reason made me even hornier. I have never been watched having sex before. Assuming you don't count one of my ex-boyfriends' dogs who seemed obsessed watching us at it.

"Favourite position?" Alan asked with a grin.

"Honestly..." I began and he just nodded, "Whichever. I am so horny I am gonna cum anyway."

He grinned at me and I stood up. It was again awkward. Just how to begin. Usually, it is kissing and cuddling, a stray hand underneath clothing, get warmed up, go upstairs, have sex. I was already naked though, he was not my boyfriend, I didn't need, or indeed want any foreplay, I just wanted sex. I tugged at his shorts and he took the hint, unfastening them and lifting his bum off the sofa so I could pull them off. He was huge, like seriously huge.

He was already erect so I didn't bother introducing myself, I just straddled across him and lowered myself down. His seated position and my angle allowed me to lower myself onto him. I felt him push against me and my body resisted. Wiggling myself on him I let my natural lubrication coat the head of his cock and lowered myself again. This time my resistance was token at best and he slipped inside me. "Oh God," we both said at the same time and in the same sort of tone.

I felt my pussy stretch to accommodate him and it felt like I was going to split in two. He felt as huge as he was and I could feel how tight I was around him. Even dripping wet my pussy gripped, squeezed and resisted the penetration as I slowly lowered myself onto him. My knees buckled towards the end and I dropped the last two inches which sent me temporarily cross-eyed. My eyes fluttered and I blinked them back into focus as I was sure he was in my cervix, never mind my vagina. I wasn't in agony though, so he wasn't, but fuck me, he was deep.

"Was that an orgasm?" Emma asked when she saw my eyes cross and blink back into focus.

"Nope," I said, "Not yet."

He slipped his hands underneath my bum and lifted me off him a few inches. Using the space he thrust into me with me on top. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself against him to help support my weight. As a side effect, it pushed my breasts into his face and I felt him gently lick at my left nipple. "Ooo yeah," I encouraged as he licked at it, "Gently with teeth," I whispered so Emma couldn't hear. She was watching me have sex, I wasn't going to tell her what got me off as well.

"What was that?" Emma asked.

"Nothing," I said as I felt him gently bite my nipple and pull backwards with his teeth. "Don't cum in me. Like seriously, don't," I mouthed to him to which he just nodded.

We stayed like that for several minutes. It was too slow to get me off, and clearly wasn't what he needed either. It felt awesome though and I could have stayed like that all night. He eventually ran out of

patience

though and shifted me onto my back. Kneeling between my legs he looked down and slid into me again. There was no resistance now, legs wide open and hairless I would have been glistening with my own excitement.