Flawed Membranes and Lots of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith felt that a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Cynthia was far from being the sharp-tongued, flippant, urban lady of the world that she projected. She was as troubled as he was. They shared a hidden misery that played a role in their togetherness.

"I know this is premature, especially until we solve our mystery or get some resolution. But I have to say it: would you give serious thought to marrying me as soon as we're free and fully willing to do so? You don't have to say anything. Just nod and that will do. I just need some sort of assurance that I won't lose you."

Cynthia gave him a warm and passionate kiss without saying anything. "I don't want you to go away either. We fit, our bodies have the same contours, and I feel that your penis is shaped to my vagina for a purpose. We belong together."

Brad finally got in touch and confirmed the Saturday meeting with Dr. Jazarity at 7 p.m. on next Saturday. With Keith's encouragement, Cynthia texted Greg to get his approval. There was no immediate response, not even the following morning. She had to let Dr. Jazarity know during the day or the appointment would be cancelled. The only thing left to do, was to call his office and check on his response.

The secretary sounded aloof and somewhat annoyed that a strange woman was asking for Greg. "Mr. Coleman isn't immediately available. Could I have him get in touch with you?" Cynthia hesitated and then answered, "He has my text number. Please ask him to return this call." There was an audible "humph" sound and then a click.

Throughout the workday, there was no message from Greg. Cynthia texted one more time and then left for home, deeply disappointed in hearing nothing. Without Greg's participation, the meeting with Dr. Jazarity would be half-way complete. His input was critical for a full analysis.

She texted Keith to go ahead and confirm the appointment on Saturday. She would insist that Greg attend no matter what. They could find a way to have someone take care of his children if that was the main obstacle. She would move ahead with the recording plan and the other details over the next few days.

As she left the office, Greg was nowhere to be found. She stepped aside in the lobby and texted a friend with technical expertise to set up the recording device on Friday afternoon. He was very circumspect and could be trusted to respect their privacy.

Keith had already gotten a store-bought meal that only needed to be heated before serving. He playfully pulled out the box of condoms that he had picked up on the way to the super market. He had also dropped by a "head shop" and selected several varieties of cannabis that were reputed to produce a feeling of relaxation and serve as an aphrodisiac at the same time.

"I sized these according to my dimensions," he said showing Cynthia the condoms. "Even if he's well-hung, they should fit. At any rate, they'll have to do for the moment."

"You're larger than average. Latex stretches, lover. I assume he'll be within standard limits." Cynthia laughed and patted his crotch.

They discussed the details of Saturday again; Dr. Jazarity's office had been notified and Keith had paid by credit card over the phone. He had also signed and returned the waiver as required. The Zoom connection would be handled by Jazarity's assistants and e-mailed to Keith's computer. They were ready with the exception of Greg's commitment.

Cynthia texted Greg once again, insisting on an immediate reply...he needed to "honor" his commitments. She had the feeling that something was not right and he was playing some sort of twisted game with them.

After they had finished the meal, Cynthia decided to try one of cannabis products to ease her tension.

Keith selected the most appropriate one and they lay back on the couch munching on chocolate bars laced with the hallucinogen. The radio's cultural station was playing one of Bach's symphonies. For the moment, they were at peace.

Suddenly, Cynthia's phone buzzer went off. Damn, she thought. Not now! It was a text from Greg, "Hello. Sorry to be so late in answering. Got a surprise. Open your door. G." Cynthia looked at Keith and showed him the text. "What the hell is this guy doing? I don't like this one bit." He cautiously approached the door and slowly opened it.

Greg was standing outside with a large package in his hands. Standing behind him was a rather tall, very pretty woman whom Cynthia had never seen before.

"Hello, hello, love birds. I thought you might like a surprise. Sorry to interrupt whatever you're doing. May we come in?" It was obvious that Greg had been drinking. The woman stood calmly in place staring at Keith and Cynthia with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, I'm forgetting my manners. This is my secretary and indispensable assistant, Caroline. That's pronounced Car-o-LINE. She doesn't like other versions for your information."

"I think we met verbally on the phone today," Caroline said as she moved into the apartment. Cynthia recoiled somewhat, recognizing her voice.

"Greg, what the hell are you doing here. We had understood Saturday evening," Cynthia asked in a very irritated voice. Keith was quiet, staring at Caroline.

"My God, she's colorized," he murmured to Cynthia. "She's got a sort of strong lilac hue around her head."

Cynthia noted that Greg was also illuminated, by not as brightly as before.

Cynthia was unable to see Caroline's aura and Keith saw nothing around Greg's body. They both had a feeling of being trapped or lured into a situation that was beyond their control.

Greg spoke in a loud and authoritarian voice, "This surprise visit has a purpose as follows: Cynthia, you are a beautiful and very desirable woman, but you are a poor secret agent, to say the least. I chose to come tonight because I knew you'd be alone or at least unprepared for my little drop-in. Caroline is assisting me in tonight's activities because, as Keith has noticed, the two of them have a colorized attraction which simplifies matters. As we shall see...

"You also notice I have brought you ahead of schedule the photographs and tapes that you requested. Our little understanding or quid-pro-quo is still in force. You'll get my input into the spectral aurae that haunt you and you'll comply with my wishes about the intense sexual exploration of our bodies.

"I used to work for a district attorney who often had need of a private detective with all sorts of skills...one was the art of bugging apartments, such as yours. This gentleman, for a considerable sum of money, applied his talents to your flat. Thus, I have been privy to your conversations...and other activities...for the last four or so days. That said, you might want to cancel the recording device arrangement...or possibly not. Your choice."

Keith intervened and approached Greg hostilely. "If you think you're going to blackmail us or threaten us in some way, I wouldn't do it. Your career is as vulnerable as ours in this sordid mess."

"If I were you, Keith, I'd calm down and listen to my proposal. Keep in mind, I'm not an idiot. As you can see, I do carry a small caliber weapon for personal defense," Greg said and pulled the pistol out of his pocket.

"Don't even think about trying to harm me physically. Just listen," Greg snarled.

"First, your plans are null and void. Good try. Here is my scenario. We try to resolve this aura-coated mystery by talking to each other. I'll be candid and so will you, I hope. Next, or at the same time, we intend to smoke or consume a cannabis product that you purchased today, according to my gumshoe. As soon as we get high enough, we all will retire to the bedroom where we will indulge in our sexual fantasies with the express help and participation of my assistant who is very talented at sex games...as indeed you are, Cynthia. Caroline has an insatiable taste for unusual positions and caresses. We have been experimenting for the last year or so.

"Oh, and before I forget, my assistant is an excellent photographer. She will be, at my command, taking videos of our experimentation in the bedroom. For archival reasons. You will be given a copy for your files as well.

"This is sadly the reason why I am now dealing with my wife in an acrimonious divorce procedure. She found out a while back about my dalliances and my life ever since has been complicated. Caroline, bless her, has remained loyal."

Keith interrupted. "I am really pissed off. You barge into our apartment with all these demands, and you expect us to obey. Suppose I tell you to get the hell out, go fuck yourself, and this little sting will not take place, ever."

"Well, Keith, my hothead, I will simply convey to a colleague in Cynthia's office copies of the photos and sex tapes I have in my possession during a personal get-together--possibly with other colleagues from her team.

"Cynthia will not only be fired, but will also be blackballed in the legal profession in New York City. Trust me, this will occur. I know she's a very ambitious woman and would not enjoy this disruption in her life. There could be other consequences. Who knows? Now, let's concentrate on my plans for the evening, okay?"

Caroline moved over to Keith and began to stroke his hair and cheeks.

"You're my sort of guy, she said. "Big, good body, great in bed...at least from what I can hear on the recording...and you're plugged in to the legal profession. We could make a solid couple if we gave it a chance."

Keith looked at Cynthia and said, "I've already got a perfect woman. She's just what I want."

"How do you know if you don't try other illuminated women. You've got a corona too. You're a tan guy with a halo as I see you."

"If there isn't any objection, I would like to begin by sampling a cannabis product...of my choice. May I?" Greg picked up the container and chose two chocolate cookies. He tasted one of them and declared this was his favorite. He let Caroline have the other which she began to nibble at.

For a long hour or so, they debated the pros and cons of why certain people had been chosen to be "illuminated" and other had not. They were drinking red wine and munching on "products" that they selected from Keith's container.

The edge of hostility diminished the more they drank and consumed cannabis. Keith was puzzled about Caroline's coloration since they seemed to have little in common. Cynthia was also at odds to explain Greg's aura given the acute hostility she harbored toward him and his abusive manners. They even discussed the premature passing of Greg's father as a possible element in the cocktail that had singled them out.

Caroline had seated herself next to Keith and was stroking his arm and leg at regular intervals to Cynthia's disgust. In the middle of their discussion, Greg stood up and proclaimed that tonight they were unable to find any cogent reasons for the illuminating effects that plagued them. Hence, the second phase of the evening would be put into effect.

Cynthia and Keith were now willing to comply; there didn't seem to be any other recourse. Greg had cooperated fully in the first stage of events; if they resisted, Greg would blackmail Cynthia and even attempt to inform Keith's employer about his past indiscretions. Members of the legal profession were at serious risk of being accused of moral or social misbehavior.

Greg took the initiative and ordered, "First and foremost, everyone must disrobe and that includes, of course, my dear assistant who will be in charge of photography for the evening. She will also introduce Keith into her vast knowledge of sexual deviations.

"You may leave your clothes in the dining area. Nudity is an equalizing phenomenon. We will all be on an equal footing as we go forward."

Caroline began to take off her clothes with a certain abandon, as though she had been through this procedure multiple times. Keith reached out to touch her breasts that were plump and coned-shaped as though to test their validity. In a moment of raw jealousy, Cynthia grabbed Keith's hand as she undressed and put it on her breast.

As Keith shed his clothes, Caroline began to stroke his penis and lower abdomen with a light, casual touch. Cynthia also reached over possessively and began to caress his penis that was now getting erect. Greg, in turn, moved closer to Caroline and displayed his body in full nudity. He was tanned, muscular, and gave the appearance of a former athlete. His penis was long and droopy with dark-colored testicles. The head was bulbous and larger than the shaft.

Caroline, almost on command, bent over and placed the mushroom-like tip in her mouth and began to suck it with a practiced technique, stroking the shaft rhythmically as his erection began to swell.

Cynthia, as a counter measure, began to fellate Keith until his penis had grown to full erection. Greg's erection was long and slender, jutting straight out from his body. Keith's penis was thick and shorter with a slight curvature that gave it the impression of virility and sensuality.

"Okay. Thank you, ladies. We are prepared for our duties, or so it seems. Cynthia, my beauty, I need you to place yourself here on this chair. Caroline, please take several still shots of the introductory stage of tonight's affair as per our agreement. Cynthia, you will wrap your hand around our penises for this occasion. Be a true actress: give us the impression that at any moment you will suck one or the other on a whim."

Obediently, Cynthia took her place on the chair and spread her thighs. Although she had shaved her pubic area, there was still a wide patch of pubic hair at the top of her vagina. She reached to the side and grasped the men's penises as though picking up hotdogs at the delicatessen.

Caroline moved in to take a close-up of her vaginal area and thighs. She then did several video sweeps of Keith and Greg's erections being fondled by Cynthia who moved teasingly toward one and then the other, making sucking sounds with her mouth and tongue. Caroline snapped one shot after another as Cynthia performed.

Cynthia stared at the camera expressionless, trying to divorce herself from what was happening. The cannabis had deadened any sense of disgust or moral objection to her acts; she was inspired by a sudden desire to shock and entertain her audience.

"Keith," Greg said, "according to my man Friday, you bought some protective coverings today that we will need very shortly. Please get us at least two for immediate use." He sounded more and more like a drill sergeant marching with his platoon.

Keith moved away from Cynthia's grasp and got a handful of condoms from the box and placed them on the table.

"That should be enough, my man. Now, to enhance our pleasure levels, Caroline, my love, you need to suck Keith's plump cock until he's rock hard solid and then, as you always do so well, apply a condom.

"Cynthia, sexy lady, you will also grace my rod with your flawless technique; however, a little more slowly so you can get a real taste of my cock before you fit me with the condom. My sources tell me you have a talent for fellatio...let's see."

Keith stared at Caroline's lips encircling his erection and then watched in disbelief while Cynthia stroked Greg's cock with considerable skill, twisting it in her hand and swallowing its head deep in her throat. It penetrated to the point where she gagged and withdrew it to catch her breath. Greg leaned forward, pushing her head toward his penis and repeating, "That's a girl, that's the way to do it."

As soon as the condoms were in place, they all moved toward the bedroom. Keith winced as Greg stretched out on the bed drawing Cynthia to his side. Her legs were sprawled lasciviously, displaying her genitals that were puffy and moist.

"Caroline," Greg said with authority, "you will be responsible for Keith's pleasure, using your considerable skills in the process. Cynthia, I'm sure, will show me new and innovative ways to experience sexual ecstasy.

"Keith, you will bring a chair up next to the bed and be seated. Caroline will mount your rod and, at the same time, you can enjoy the sight of Cynthia's expertise in satisfying my desires. We can, of course, communicate with one another as we proceed.

"Caroline, let's start the video focused on Cynthia and me. You can be servicing Keith as you film our sexual gambols."

Caroline stood up and went into the next room to get her smart phone. She then began to record Greg as he massaged Cynthia's breasts, licking her nipples, and fondling her pubic area.

Caroline moved in closer to capture the actual moment of penetration when Greg's penis would slide into Cynthia's vagina; she had raised her legs high and placed them over his shoulders in anticipation.

"Greg, easy, easy, don't push it in too far, please" Cynthia pleaded. "You're ramming your cock against my uterus; that hurts. I'm not quite wet enough. Let's do some lubrication." Cynthia had twisted free of Greg's shaft and reached for the lubrication tube next to the bed. She pulled his penis toward her and slathered it with lubrication. She lay on her stomach and said, "Enter me this way but gently. I need some more stimulation to get really wet."

Greg complied, pushing his lubricated cock slowly into her vagina as she lay on her stomach, and deliberately limiting the depth of his thrusts.

"Yes, that's a lot better. Yes, you've got it." Cynthia reached back and patted his buttocks in praise.

Caroline filmed the rear entry and then returned to Keith's cock, sliding down the erect shaft. He uttered a low, guttural sound and grabbed her hips as she moved up and down on his penis. Her breasts felt firm and pliable under his touch. The cannabis had taken full effect and his arousal had attained its peak.

As Greg plunged more rapidly into her, Cynthia breathed deeper and emitted repeated sounds of pleasure. He would maneuver her from one position to another, withdrawing to rest and prolong their orgasms. She seemed, from Keith's point of view, completely overcome by pleasure and was a compliant toy in Greg's hands.

Caroline herself was moving her hips with rapid up and down motions. She felt a wave of orgasmic pleasure ripple through her body and she swirled around Keith's penis, increasing her pleasure.

Caroline stood up again to record the final strokes of Greg's cock before Cynthia's noisy climax. Greg continued to plunge his erection into her after her orgasm. Cynthia reached across his abdomen and slapped his hips as they were thrusting downward.

"Okay, okay, big guy. That's enough. If you need to come, take me from the rear. But make it quick."

Greg reared up on his elbows and barked, "I'm coming in you my way. Keep moving, bitch. I'm almost there, God yes!" His body arched upwards and he rolled to one side after ejaculating.

"God, that hurt, you asshole. I told you rear door. When I say rear door, that means behind me."

Greg stood up and stripped off his condom. He reached out and flipped Cynthia over on her stomach, slapping her violently on her buttocks. "The next time, I'll do anal if you like rear entry. I understand from your former partners, that's your preferred hole."

"That's it for you today buster," Cynthia exclaimed as he got out of bed. "Shower, get dressed and disappear. We'll communicate by texting from now on. By the way, leave the photos and tapes on the table. I'll expect a tape of our session tonight."

After Greg and Caroline had gathered their material and left, Keith sat down, still nude, and confronted Cynthia who was wiping off sperm stains from her body. "Well, I guess we got more than we bargained for. I don't really understand why Caroline was my seductress for the evening. To be honest, she's really talented at sexual tactics, but I don't feel any connection to her. I view her as a high-class whore hired to seduce me while you and Greg were fucking away."

1...345678